observational hours and one other question

Started by OSUkid
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

OSUkid

Membership Revoked
Removed
7+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
So the school I am applying to does not require verified hours. So when doing the application how would they know how many hours I got and if they are genuine hours?
Also for those of you who applied do you put your observational hours in the PCTA application or a specific supplemental for the school you apply to? Also where do your extra curricular's go as well.
 
And if the school doesn't ask for hours to be verified, then they are taking you on your word.
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
So the school I am applying to does not require verified hours. So when doing the application how would they know how many hours I got and if they are genuine hours?
Also for those of you who applied do you put your observational hours in the PCTA application or a specific supplemental for the school you apply to? Also where do your extra curricular's go as well.
Are you applying to University of St. Augustine?