Step II Observership in Houston

Started by Bppv
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Bppv

New Member
5+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Anyone can help me with observership in Houston? How to search and where to look for!
I have cs in Houston in the month of August.
Thanks in advance.
 
Anyone can help me with observership in Houston? How to search and where to look for!
I have cs in Houston in the month of August.
Thanks in advance.

Hi, good day! How did your CS in Houston go??? May I know what observership you eventually ended up taking? How did you do about that? Thank you so much 🙂
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad