OCPM housing- The Regency Apartments

Started by hadi mahdi
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

hadi mahdi

New Member
10+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I got accepted into OCPM but I got my full admission late. I wanted to rent at the regenecy but they only have nonremodeled apartments left. I was wondering if someone can tell me what the difference between the two is? Is there a big difference? Do you guys recommend any other apartment complexes that students favor? Thank you very much. I am really excited to begin school at OCPM.
 
Absolutely grab a finished unit if you are still set on the Regency. Friend of mine started with an non-remodeled unit and they decided to remodel it while he was living in it the first year which was a pain in the ass for him needless to say.