October 1st deadline

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

808hawaiiwarriors

Full Member
7+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Will my application be okay if I submit it ~2 weeks before the deadline? PTCAS has already received my transcripts & letter of recs. I'm just finishing up my last essay, waiting for 2 more PTs to verify my hours, and for my GRE scores to come in.
 
According to PTCAS: "The deadline indicates when your materials must arrive at PTCAS (and not at the program)"

So depending on the program, I believe it should be okay! 👍 If you're applying to a program with rolling admissions, it's a possibility that they may fill up all their seats prior to the deadline! But if the program does not have rolling admissions, they will evaluate all applications after the deadline, including those submitted very close to the deadline.