October SAT Scores Released Today!

Started by malfee
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

malfee

Sports Medicine Wannabe
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
They're not out yet, unfortunately, but I'm pretty excited. I felt pretty good taking the test earlier this month, so I hope the good vibe carried over. 😀

Post your scores when you get them, good or bad!
 
I got my today!!!!!! I'm pretty happy with them, now I just need a scholarship.

critical reading: 800 :soexcited: (+60pts from june)
math: 650 (+30 pts)
writing: 690 (+ 60pts)

I'm also taking the Nov. 1st SAT so I want to break 700 for writing.
 
Wow, very nice! I'm really happy with my improvement as well.

CR: 660
Ma: 640
Wr: 670

I had a 680 on the Writing section during my last attempt, so I guess if you want to take my best scores, it would actually be that. I just missed breaking 2000, but I have the November test in a few days. I'm not that I'll be able to top these scores, but I guess I'll try.
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I got my scoressss.

650-Critical Reading
720-Math
670-Writing

I'm thinking about taking it again, because my goal was at least 2100, and I'm 60 points short. I know I can improve on writing, because I didn't finish my essay well (not enough time) and yeah time was an issue in the writing section because I was being too careful. But I know I can improve on that, because I usually don't ever run out of time. I'm happy with my math score, and I'm ecstatic about my reading score (it increase 150 points, I guess those SAT prep books actually work!). But I think if I work harder on the writing, and a little on the reading, I will reach my goal. I'm just scared that if I take it again, I'll get a lower score. Any advice?
 
Looks like I missed the deadline for the November SAT's. 👎

I might take the one in December. Problem is, I'm moving near the end of December, and I have no idea where my scores will be sent to (by paper mail). Anyone else been in this situation?
 
Me too, haha. I already scored a 29 on it last time without any preparation...and this time I didn't prepare yet again. >< However, I did do some SAT studying, so I'm hoping that the skills will transfer over.
 
I'm taking the ACT for the first time tomorrow. I did horrible on my ACT practice tests so I'm going to wait until I see my scores and then send a score report to my college if its good enough. Good luck everybody!!!
 
I got my today!!!!!! I'm pretty happy with them, now I just need a scholarship.

critical reading: 800 :soexcited: (+60pts from june)
math: 650 (+30 pts)
writing: 690 (+ 60pts)

I'm also taking the Nov. 1st SAT so I want to break 700 for writing.

Wow glowworm, you got reading 800 out of 800 ? 100% ? 😎
 
wow am i the only one in here with a high gpa but low sat scores?>:idea:
here, maybe, but you're definitely not alone. the #2 student in my school had mediocre sat scores at best. :/