OD recommendation letter

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

eyeeyeeyeeye

New Member
7+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I am applying this fall, and I don't have the OD letter of recommendation yet. Is it possible to get accepted without the letter? For those who got accepted, did you all have a letter of recommendation from OD?
 
You should get the letter. I know that one school just THOUGHT that they didn't have my OD letter (they did), and they emailed me saying that they would have to have that in place before interview day. You really want all of your pieces into place as soon as possible. Some might say that your application is incomplete without it.