Odd Secondary Situation

Started by Dr. Death
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Dr. Death

Full Member
7+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
So I submitted my AMCAS around June 15th. My transcript was lost and so it was finally received today July 8th. (This pissed me off to no end but is not the point of the post) So I am finally in the "Ready for Review" category on AMCAS, but I received a secondary invite about an hour ago. If my application isn't done yet, do the schools have access to it?

And should I just submit the secondary as if things were business as usual?
 
So I submitted my AMCAS around June 15th. My transcript was lost and so it was finally received today July 8th. (This pissed me off to no end but is not the point of the post) So I am finally in the "Ready for Review" category on AMCAS, but I received a secondary invite about an hour ago. If my application isn't done yet, do the schools have access to it?

And should I just submit the secondary as if things were business as usual?

Yeah, some schools send you a secondary as soon as they see you're applying to them (which happens before you are verified, but the school can't see your whole app). You can submit whenever you want, but you won't be complete until you're verified and your LORs are in.