Ode to JasonUCSD2000, but not his screen name.....

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Triangulation

1K Member
7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
Reaction score
....which is too much too cumbersome, and not metaphorical enough like mine

That said, your posts still remain the ones I click on the quickest when i return to my beloved sdn. Just slightly ahead of BMB, who's my boy!!!! Oh yeah, how many votes are you gonna get for me if I run for vp, BMB? I need to know quick. At any rate, your posts have the seldom found trait of being highly informative while maintaining sick entertainment value. My only regret is that you post so infrequently (oh yeah and that the girl i'm seeing makes me wash my feet whenever i take off my shoes at her house.)

Members don't see this ad.

Is the girl who I asked you about?? :D

Liz, my friend, i thought we already went over this:p How's your beau btw?

Members don't see this ad :)
Originally posted by Triangulation

You have no idea how many times I've debated changing my stupid screen name and starting at zero posts. That name was chosen rather quickly in Louisiana - not knowing that I was going to be on this forum for quite a while. It does kinda suck that all other UCSF students who browse this forum know exactly who I am and instantly know my whole life story...oh well, thanks Tri.
-jason

That said, your posts still remain the ones I click on the quickest when i return to my beloved sdn. Just slightly ahead of BMB, who's my boy!!!! Oh yeah, how many votes are you gonna get for me if I run for vp, BMB?

I can assure you, I would make a lot of effort because I know you would make a good vp. Go TRI~!

Bmb.

Originally posted by jason UCSD2000
You have no idea how many times I've debated changing my stupid screen name and starting at zero posts. That name was chosen rather quickly in Louisiana - not knowing that I was going to be on this forum for quite a while. It does kinda suck that all other UCSF students who browse this forum know exactly who I am and instantly know my whole life story...oh well, thanks Tri.
-jason

Hey, somehow azpremed was able to change her screen name without losing her post count....ask her how it's done! Check out one of her previous posts; her new name is LoneCoyote. :confused:

Originally posted by karmapatroL
Hey, somehow azpremed was able to change her screen name without losing her post count....ask her how it's done! Check out one of her previous posts; her new name is LoneCoyote. :confused:

Yes, I have been reborn :) My avatar is much happier with a name to match it better. And I figured my name was pretty out of date.....

bumping bc i hate it when a thread i started isn't on the opening page;)

bumping bc i hate it when a thread i started isn't on the opening page;)

It's okay, you don't need to make excuses. I know you're in love with me. :love:

Not available,
jason

vomit-smiley-015.gif

;)

Originally posted by jason UCSD2000
It's okay, you don't need to make excuses. I know you're in love with me. :love:

Not available,
jason

Don't say that!!! I know we can work things out!!;)

Don't say that!!! I know we can work things out!!;)

Like this?
love-smiley-037.gif

...or like this?
anim_spank.gif

...just kidding!