1. Dismiss Notice
  2. Download free Tapatalk for iPhone or Tapatalk for Android for your phone and follow the SDN forums with push notifications.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
Visit Interview Feedback to view and submit interview information.

Off to Baylor University

Discussion in 'Pre-Medical - MD' started by angelic02, Jul 17, 2002.

1. angelic02

angelic02 Senior Member
    7+ Year Member

I am going to school in a few weeks, and I'm probably going to be inactive on this forum from then on. My school (Baylor University) has a pre-health advising group, so I will probably receive the answers to my questions from then on. Chances are that after December I will officially retire from this forum. I wanted to thank all of you who answered my threads and posts for your replies, and may God bless you all. (These are my current plans; I might lie and respond to a few posts I find interesting during the semester, but they have to be really good ones to catch my attention).

Thank you, and God bless America.

2. Note: SDN Members do not see this ad.

3. Trek

Trek Grand Uranium Member
    7+ Year Member

Let's hope at least one of us is interesting enough to deserve your attention once more :rolleyes: --Trek

4. Papa Smurf

Papa Smurf Thug 4 Life
    7+ Year Member

Hey, doesn't the TOS say that you have to have at least 50 posts before you're allowed to post one of these goodbye threads? Wow, so you're only gonna respond to the really good threads, eh? Well, we better start brainstorming now coz I for one know I don't wanna lose your insightful advice on this process. God forbid you should deign to respond to a normal thread.

5. silvercholla

silvercholla Smarter than the avg bear
    7+ Year Member

roflmao Oh Oh OH OH OH.... you are killin me!!!:laugh:

Good Luck in all your endeavors angel.:clap: