Off to Baylor University

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

angelic02

7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
Reaction score
I am going to school in a few weeks, and I'm probably going to be inactive on this forum from then on. My school (Baylor University) has a pre-health advising group, so I will probably receive the answers to my questions from then on. Chances are that after December I will officially retire from this forum. I wanted to thank all of you who answered my threads and posts for your replies, and may God bless you all. (These are my current plans; I might lie and respond to a few posts I find interesting during the semester, but they have to be really good ones to catch my attention).

Thank you, and God bless America.

Members don't see this ad.

Let's hope at least one of us is interesting enough to deserve your attention once more :rolleyes: --Trek

Hey, doesn't the TOS say that you have to have at least 50 posts before you're allowed to post one of these goodbye threads? Wow, so you're only gonna respond to the really good threads, eh? Well, we better start brainstorming now coz I for one know I don't wanna lose your insightful advice on this process. God forbid you should deign to respond to a normal thread.

Originally posted by Papa Smurf
Hey, doesn't the TOS say that you have to have at least 50 posts before you're allowed to post one of these goodbye threads? Wow, so you're only gonna respond to the really good threads, eh? Well, we better start brainstorming now coz I for one know I don't wanna lose your insightful advice on this process. God forbid you should deign to respond to a normal thread.

roflmao Oh Oh OH OH OH.... you are killin me!!!:laugh:

Good Luck in all your endeavors angel.:clap: