Off-Topic Thread

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Members don't see this ad :)
Its Saturday night and I'm staying in studying the MCAT...some break

I just started this morning.

Just got back from a week on the beach after I finished finals and the nerd inside me was ready to dive back inside of a book. :thumbdown:

1tumblr_lgp6q5NhE21qcjtu8o1_500.gif

Basically, I came across this pic of this little kid and thought it really needed a meme to go with it. Sadly I lake the wit/creativity needed to think of something to go with it so people, I offer you the challenge, meme me!

Tried to remove it... didn't work. So have at it!

Attachments

• Creepykid.jpg
    Creepykid.jpg
    86.3 KB · Views: 46
Last edited:
Basically, I came across this pic of this little kid and thought it really needed a meme to go with it. Sadly I lake the wit/creativity needed to think of something to go with it so people, I offer you the challenge, meme me!
View attachment 22286

You've all heard of success kid. abolt18 has officially introduced us all to conniving kid

Members don't see this ad :)
Night Crew checking in.

Getting super excited to finally apply. Seeing lots of my work from the past 5 years coming together is awesome.

MCAT Stress is picking up though.

Hope everyone else is doing well!

:love::love::love::thumbup::thumbup::thumbup:

Night Crew checking in.

Getting super excited to finally apply. Seeing lots of my work from the past 5 years coming together is awesome.

good luck future colleague! best wishes.

Night Crew checking in.

Bahaha oh just wait and see grasshopper. It doesn't get any less stressful! Enjoy your freedom :)

good luck future colleague! best wishes.

Best to you as well sir/madam! Have a great first year.

Bahaha oh just wait and see grasshopper. It doesn't get any less stressful! Enjoy your freedom :)

Hah, my response as of now.

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gr_OpFxCx-A[/YOUTUBE]

In any case, hopefully I can meet you next year NeuroLAX (while interviewing hopefully) as I'm gunning for NSU. Good luck in your coming years.

I start OMS-1 in August..and have a feeling it's going to be like this:

tumblr_inline_mkmstlhQu41qz4rgp.gif

Haha. Well, we're all with ya in that regard. It hasn't hit me yet that I'm going to med school. I'm still just worried about my current finals.

Last edited:
Haha. Well, we're all with ya in that regard. It hasn't hit me yet that I'm going to med school. I still just worried about my current finals.

Haha yeah same here. I'm in an MBS program right now though, and could honestly care less about classes anymore. Just riding it out and trying to relax before med school.

In any case, hopefully I can meet you next year NeuroLAX (while interviewing hopefully) as I'm gunning for NSU. Good luck in your coming years.

In that case...

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nb8t3Lt8iJw[/YOUTUBE]