Official 10/10 countdown!

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

theman120

shizzam son
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
so I figured since everybody else had a countdown......9/7 and 9/8 test takers should have one. soo here it is........

Members don't see this ad.

Members don't see this ad :)
yeah, i guess it is still going to be a while. The week and 2 days that I have already waited seems like forever :p

I'm on this train too. It doesn't help that I'm on the computer all day at work and check sdn. I think I should limit myself to checking twice a day...but that takes so much willpower..

i'am finding some relief in waiting for the scores of the aug 14 people. Even i was bummed when their scores got delayed. But waiting for someone elses scores isnt half as bad as waiting for your own scores! and yes...its hard to stay off sdn..i must resist!

I had my first dream about the MCAT, and so early!

i had a dream that they delayed our scores an extra week. the 7th to the 10th is already > a month so i Hope this is not true. haha

it is so nerve racking to watch all the test takers wait for their scores leading up to the day of release. I cant believe its only been 10 days and theres 20 days to go!! It feels like its been weeks since the test!!
this is going to be such a drag....:confused:

blahh

because I took the test so late (I tried my best to get an august date, but to no avail) I have to apply to one place without knowing my score. meh.

20 days go to!! hahah

Members don't see this ad :)
You know what is weird? That right now, our scores are locked in some computer database. I am sure that they have been scored by now, but there they will sit for SEVERAL more days.
Personally, I know my score is probably frightened and confused, because I am sure that he is smaller than some of the other scores that he is incarcerated with. I am sure by now he has fasioned some sort of prison shank in order to restore justice to the "35+" crowd that have tried to have their way with him and use him as some sort of prison currency. At night, he cries himself to sleep while thinking of his release date of October 10th when he will be reunited with his daddy. Once reunited with his daddy, there will be so many fun times that lay ahead. They will get to travel and go to interviews, and then come back to the hotel room and order roomservice......

That was such a cute post. Shawshank Redemption comes to mind. Is your score Andy Dufrene and are the "35+ crowd" the sisters?

Frannie - I could not think of a more fitting analogy. The only thing that I would add is that if my score is less than a 25, then I will end up like Brooks. :eek:

so less thank two weeks if they are released on time. Just for curiosity sakes is anyone here pretty much sure they scored a 36+

I took the 9/11 exam, so I have to wait an extra 5 days :mad:. Why can't they just give us our numerical score within a couple weeks and then send the essay score later b/c it is virtually worthless here in the US anyways :laugh:

Last night I had a VIVID nightmare. I checked my MCAT score and got a 9, 8, and 4 (verbal) spread for a 23. It does not add up to a 23, but that is how nightmares operate. Thank G-d it was not real.

Man, it feels like i've been waiting forever!

at least I've been busy with other things.

The more I think about the exam, the worse I think I did. I've also become more nervous as Oct. 10 approaches. I think by the time I get my scores I'll be puking from the anticipation. :(

I'm not really interested in my score. When it comes, it comes. For now it's work, Halo 3, the Y, and Bioshock time.

Last night I had a VIVID nightmare. I checked my MCAT score and got a 9, 8, and 4 (verbal) spread for a 23. It does not add up to a 23, but that is how nightmares operate. Thank G-d it was not real.

I had that same vivid nightmare last thursday night, I checked my mcat score 9,7 (verbal), and 9 for a 23. I also realized that this didn't add to a 23 after I woke up lol. ( I added 9+9=16 in my dream then added 7)

I had that same vivid nightmare last thursday night, I checked my mcat score 9,7 (verbal), and 9 for a 23. I also realized that this didn't add to a 23 after I woke up lol. ( I added 9+9=16 in my dream then added 7)

I also had a vivid nightmare. I had a dream that i got a 13 and the break down was a 7, 7, 7....somehow and no clue how that added upto a 13! I panicked and woke up:(

I am SO incredibly nervous. I didn't find it all that easy, and when ppl are saying how it's very similar to practice MCATs, I freaked out. For the past few days, I have been ranting to my friends that I have failed, and I will 100% need to re-take it. The only soothing thing about the whole stupid MCAT that day was the writing samples, which is a minor relief because Canada does take the writing sample into consideration. But I guessed a whole passage on verbal, and guessed a couple of calc questions for physics, but I thought the bio was okay, cuz in school they drilled us like mad in orgo chem.

9 days.........

I'm getting sick of the suspense. I want to know if i can feel good about my applications!

gahhh...my dreams are starting again. last night i had a dream that we had to take a paper mcat in the TINIEST desks --like to the point where i had to write on my knees and i got to question #20 on PS.

make it stop!!

gahhh...my dreams are starting again. last night i had a dream that we had to take a paper mcat in the TINIEST desks --like to the point where i had to write on my knees and i got to question #20 on PS.

make it stop!!

Hahahaha

Somehow reading about other people having weird MCAT dreams seems to put me at ease. That last one was pretty funny

somehow i'd managed to get myself off sdn every waking hour! And now that the big day is close i cant help but be back. i'am so glad to have company during this wait.. thankyou sdn!

I'm freaking out mostly because of all the summer hype of the MCAT being way off center from people's practice exams...any of my friends who took it between june and august scored a few points lower than their practice tests...this is something i can't afford - plus i am retaking it after getting a halfway decent score last fall..now i'm just freaked that i shouldnt have retaken it and i'm bound to score lower, dooming me from medical school acceptance forever. :eek::(