Official 10/10 countdown!

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

theman120

shizzam son
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
so I figured since everybody else had a countdown......9/7 and 9/8 test takers should have one. soo here it is........

Members don't see this ad.

Ok to make the people that aren't posting that have lower scores feel good:
April 2005 V4 P8 B10 21L
August 2005 V7 P8 B10 25O
Sept 7 2007 V5 P9 B10 24K

At least my Physics went up!

JenMD,
don't worry
Aug 2006 22N
Jan 2007 20O
Sept 2007 30O
Verbal totally sucks 6, 7, then finally 9

I BOMBED VERBAL!!!!!!!!

i think its ridiculous... i didn't press save on the first prompt, does it automatically save!?!?!?

Members don't see this ad :)
I BOMBED VERBAL!!!!!!!!

i think its ridiculous... i didn't press save on the first prompt, does it automatically save!?!?!?
You mean Writing? If so, it does save whatever you wrote when you submit without having to click save first.

Unless I wrote something absolutely wonderful that I feared losing, I didn't use the save button - as long as you click submit and have text in the box then they see it.

I scored a M, and I usually get 4 or 5 on my essays... i feel that if only one of essays was scored, it would get me a M score

it's impossible I scored M if they read both my essays

I'm not sure how re-scoring works, but it's worth a shot to look into if you really believed the results aren't accurate.

yeah FINALLY got my scores, how anti-climactic.
10-PS
8-VR
9-BS
Q
That's exactly what BS is...bull. THat's lower than I scored on any of the practice tests. But the PS was consistent (although i got a 13 on my last practice) and VR is marginal but not deadly I don't think (Better than my last score of 6).
I'm still applying this year. Has anyone still not submitted amcas?. I'm way late, but I got FAP so i guess i'm kinda obligated to apply this year anyway. What are my chances of getting into an IS school?

Has anyone still not submitted amcas?. I'm way late, but I got FAP so i guess i'm kinda obligated to apply this year anyway. What are my chances of getting into an IS school?

I haven't submitted yet, but can't say chances without knowing the state & the rest of your stats. My state is still in the first rounds of interviews so I'm not screwed . . . yet.

Ok to make the people that aren't posting that have lower scores feel good:
April 2005 V4 P8 B10 21L
August 2005 V7 P8 B10 25O
Sept 7 2007 V5 P9 B10 24K

At least my Physics went up!

I'm one of those people with a lower score. I did what I could with the time that I had to prepare and now we'll just have to wait and see what happens...

September 7, 2007 MCAT
V:7 P:8 B:9 W:K Total:24K

JenMD,
don't worry
Aug 2006 22N
Jan 2007 20O
Sept 2007 30O
Verbal totally sucks 6, 7, then finally 9

I get my score tomorrow...but last time i got a 6 on verbal and the time before i got a 7. I hope third time is a charm for me too and i get a 8...thats all I want. But i didnt get to my last passage this time, however, last time i didnt get to 2.5 passages.

I finally got my scores!!!
30N
ps 10
vr 10
bs 10

I can't believe I got such a low writing score!! I got a Q the last time! I'm pleasantly surprised by my verbal score. Also, the science scores were lower than I had expected. Do you all think that a balanced 30 is good enough to get into a VA school instate?

I finally got my scores!!!
30N
ps 10
vr 10
bs 10

I can't believe I got such a low writing score!! I got a Q the last time! I'm pleasantly surprised by my verbal score. Also, the science scores were lower than I had expected. Do you all think that a balanced 30 is good enough to get into a VA school instate?
Your borderline, your gpa is a little below average for most of the instate schools, and your mcat is average to maybe slightly above for VCU and EVMS. You should have a good shot if you do everything else right!!! good luck!!

okay, this is a random/pointless question, but i didn't want to start a new thread for it and since you guys JUST got your scores...

is your score posted RIGHT after you log in? or do you click on something after logging in to see your score? i have to prepare myself mentally. can you tell i'm kind of freaking out? ha.

okay, this is a random/pointless question, but i didn't want to start a new thread for it and since you guys JUST got your scores...

is your score posted RIGHT after you log in? or do you click on something after logging in to see your score? i have to prepare myself mentally. can you tell i'm kind of freaking out? ha.

haha i definitely wondered this the day my scores came out but didn't ask. yes, they are posted right after you log in...i definitely had a binder covering the screen each time and slowly removed it so i didn't give myself a heart attack.