Official 10/10 countdown!

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

theman120

shizzam son
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
so I figured since everybody else had a countdown......9/7 and 9/8 test takers should have one. soo here it is........

Members don't see this ad.

I dreamed I got a 22: 4 13 5. What was really wierd was that as I was looking at the web page with my scores, the numbers kept changing. I think I was really hoping that the 22 wasn't real.

Members don't see this ad :)
Ahhh the wait is making me SO nervous ! Every time I forget about it and relax, somebody comes up to me and asks me "so how did your MCAT go?" To which I have to reply with some dumb answer like "oh, I have not got my score back.. I hope it went well.. we shall see "

and then I think about It again !

:(

Ahhh the wait is making me SO nervous ! Every time I forget about it and relax, somebody comes up to me and asks me "so how did your MCAT go?" To which I have to reply with some dumb answer like "oh, I have not got my score back.. I hope it went well.. we shall see "

and then I think about It again !

:(

Right, if, heaven forbid, I have to take the MCAT again(O PLEASE NO), im definitely not gonna let anyone else know besides those close to me atleast

I'll breathe a sigh of relief if I do well .

For one, It will mean I can apply to some schools where the MCAT is super de dooper important, and also, the main obvious reason,

I WONT HAVE TO TAKE THE TEST AGAIN.

last summer sucked. I was so busy and had no time for fun in august. I don't want to do that again.

I hear ya! i'm getting nervous as well...i seriously hope to God i won't have to retake! when wednesday comes, are you gonna open the page and check the score yourself or will you let someone close to you open it for you? i was thinking about getting my mom or best friend to do it for me...perhaps it might be easier that way...who knows...

I hear ya! i'm getting nervous as well...i seriously hope to God i won't have to retake! when wednesday comes, are you gonna open the page and check the score yourself or will you let someone close to you open it for you? i was thinking about getting my mom or best friend to do it for me...perhaps it might be easier that way...who knows...

Imma do it all alone in private. So If i cry no one will see me, and if I start doing the two step and screaming in joy, I wont embarass myself:D

Imma do it all alone in private. So If i cry no one will see me, and if I start doing the two step and screaming in joy, I wont embarass myself:D

yeah true...good point. i don't want my roommates to see me cry if the results are bad.

I'm glad none of us care and there are other people unable to sleep @ 2am, still posting on SDN . . . :)

Members don't see this ad :)
haha! i've got an exam tomorrow...yet i still gravitate to student doc...must...study...but...physically...incapable!

I'm still up, but I live in Vancouver, so it's only 11pm here. Also, I have thanksgiving tomorrow (canadian) so woooo day off!

I think i'm gonna check my scores alone, so that if it is good, i can jump around and then tell people, but if it is bad.. ill cry alone. My girlfriend said she wanted to look at them with me.. but I dont want her to see me cry over a test.

seriously. When it comes time, i'm going to be so anxious.

The more I think about it, the worse i think i do, now im beginning to wonder if i pulled a 24?!?!?!

My guess is a 25. That test did not feel good at all. I feel sick thinking about it. If I have to retake it i'll be devestated. A 29 is the one score I REALLY don't want to get. Anything else will at least make it clear whether I'll retake or go ahead and apply...

ladskfjaldskfjaldskfjlskdfjlakdsjfkasdfjldsf

Good luck, everyone!!

I have not posted in this thread for a few hours.

I have to continue my obsessive behavior.

Plus, I have been writing a paper most of the day, so It is easy to get sidetracked.

All I have to say is thank god for my thesis. I just finished writing it this second and haven't thought about the Most Crappy Ass Test in a while. Now that I'm done? Doesn't look like I'm getting much sleep.

BTW, any clever acronyms would speed the time until release and make these SDN visits a little more entertaining.

I would hope they don't delay it. I have some schools to apply to based upon the results, and I want a few days to write the essays.

I'm so busy today, I hopefully won't be thinking about it at all. 8am-4pm lectures, and then busy traffic home.

Why do I keep checking if my scores up if I know they will not be posted til tomorow?:confused:

I had a dream that I got 8 on VS, 20 on BS (!?), I couldn't see my PS score, but it somehow all added up to 36S.

So strange.

Good luck, guys! :luck:

I have to wait unil Monday to find out my scores. :eek:

i am going crazy!! i want to know NOW! ugh..though i am debating about now checking it until thursday night as I have an exam on thursday and don't want to be depressed or be so elated that I don't study....but i don't know if i can contain myself!

Why do I keep checking if my scores up if I know they will not be posted til tomorow?:confused:

:laugh: Me, too. So sad :rolleyes: (just checked them btw). And what's up with AMCAS posting:

"The scores from the August 14 MCAT exam will be released on Saturday, September 15."

We are sooo past this point already. You'd think with however many thousands of people who took the exam, and all the money collected, they'd atleast be able to update their website to current and useful info. OK, yes, I'm a little anxious.

I'll have to be, "Anxious for nothing, but by prayer and supplication, let my requests be made known unto the Lord...."

Oh please Lord, I want the score I need to make this thing happen.

I had a dream that I got 8 on VS, 20 on BS (!?), I couldn't see my PS score, but it somehow all added up to 36S.

So strange.

i kinda had the same dream too, my scores didn't add up.

it's weird as hell...there's at least two ppl who told me of similar dreams.

OFICIALLY 24 hours............ I am so SCARRRRRRRRRED. I try to look back at my test questions, and I keep feeling like I answered every question wrong. OMG I am sooooooooooo STREEEEEEEESSSSSSSSSSSSED

OFICIALLY 24 hours............ I am so SCARRRRRRRRRED. I try to look back at my test questions, and I keep feeling like I answered every question wrong. OMG I am sooooooooooo STREEEEEEEESSSSSSSSSSSSED

I completely feel your pain, it's driving me insane.