Official 10/10 countdown!

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

theman120

shizzam son
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
so I figured since everybody else had a countdown......9/7 and 9/8 test takers should have one. soo here it is........

Members don't see this ad.

PLEASE jesus i just wanna know what i got thats all, so i can start planning my damn future, jesus. what the hell is goin on ive never felt so damn helpless

I normally just view the posts here, but as a Sept 7th taker with no scores still, I felt compelled to join. Obviously this blows, however, I really am glad that I am not alone in this.

Members don't see this ad :)
I normally just view the posts here, but as a Sept 7th taker with no scores still, I felt compelled to join. Obviously this blows, however, I really am glad that I am not alone in this.

Misery loves company. :)

Another sleepless night for me and everyone. I'm gonna stop checking now and go to the gym to relieve the stress and anxiety. On the last note, has anyone from California got their scores yet?

Another sleepless night for me and everyone. I'm gonna stop checking now and go to the gym to relieve the stress and anxiety. On the last note, has anyone from California got their scores yet?

NO SCORES. THIS SUCKS ***

Apparently, they are extremely pleased I called and looking forward to talking to me - somehow I doubt that.

Just talked to them. Said not to expect them tonight and they'll be up tomorrow. Fcuking ******ed.

I finally got through - actually they were quite nice about things - apologized and explained part of the problem.

The database is, for some reason, not allowing all scores to be displayed at once. They asked for my AAMC ID in order to get demographics, which highly worries me b/c it shows they have absolutely NO clue why everything is f-d up.

Anyways, the guy said that scores would all be available tomorrow morning - but that before then was highly unlikely.

Personally, I call BS since they don't know what the problem is - but I'm hopeful that they figure out a brute force method by tomorrow AM. The apparent keyboard warrior in me wouldn't burst into a Tourette's filled rage about why I couldn't get my scores, thought I'd be honest.

Members don't see this ad :)
I broke down and called up AMCAS as well. The guy I talked to was nice and said they were working "as fast as possible" to resolve the "glitch." He said he thought some would be posted tonight and a better chance they would be up tommorow.

However, I dont believe they have a clue about what time or date we could expect the scores to be posted. Its obvious to me they havent figured out the problem and really aren't in a hurry to fix it. As for the above poster, I would be f-ing amazed if they have the scores by tommorow morning. But I'll try to think positive with you.

I received my score at 2:15 PM (PST) yesterday. Took the test on September 7th.

Yeah, but you know we all checked our scores after reading it :)

ah, it's so sad. the anticipation for seeing my scores pop up today is totally dead. i keep refreshing not expecting to see anything anymore....

So, um, yeah I'm done for the night. Hopefully we will all have good news tomorrow. Or the next day. Or the next day...

oh my gosh, I cannot believe some of you have not gotten your scores back!

that is disgusting. On the one hand I'm really happy I was lucky enough to get mine at 5pm on the dot, I really don't understand how the AAMC could be so inept at simply releasing some NUMBERS!

geez!

Still no scores here either.
My friend who took the test the same day/time/place as I did got hers at ~4:00 today (PST). blahhhhhh. I guess this is "good" because it has forced me to get (almost) over my anxiety? I think tonight I will sleep soundly. I'm sick of being stressed about it.

EDIT: My scores are up!

11/15/14 - 40Q

Best of luck to the rest of you - I am going to avoid this computer for the rest of my life.

Just checked and....GOT MY RESULTS!!!

PS 12 / VR 8 / BS 11 / Q = 31Q

It is on the lower side of my practice scores, but I was aiming for a 30 so I am happy. FINALLY!!!!! Good luck to all those still waiting!!!

Finally got 'em:

May 31st:

VR: 9
PS: 6
BS: 8

23P

Sept 7th

VR:10
PS:9
BS:9

28N

I got my scores too!!!!!
30 M . VR 9 PS 10 BS 11

I am sooo happy with my scores. Don't know what happened to Writing tho :confused:

sheer disappointment has reached its limits and has stepped into the no man's boundary. I dont know what to do and what to expect.
VR = 8
BS = 11
PS =13
WS =Q

Practice tests are useless. I got a 9/8/11 (PS/VR/BS) the very first time I took an AAMC practice (test 8). I took it in a computer lab under simulated conditions with other people as part of a prep class. I also took every AAMC practice exam, and several Kaplan. Luck is what this test is all about. I was scoring in the 32-36 range with my highest scores closest to the actual exam date.

I scored 9/10/10 for a 29P on the real thing. There must have been no curve on BS, a larger curve on PS. The real thing was much harder, but I still thought that a 15 was possible on BS. I thought an 11 or 12 worst case scenario as I consistently scored between 12 and 14 on practice AAMC. Maybe the power outage in the middle of BS messed up the results. I am going to have my test regraded, but it seems that this test assessed my luck more than anything. My thorough background in the biological sciences was apparently unnecessary for the actual exam. I thought that I guessed on only 3 BS questions with 2 of them going my way. I am really perplexed here.

Ohhh wow. I blew it. 9V 8PS 10B PWS...27P. I feel sicker than I did waiting so long to get this great news. ladsfkjaldjflakjdsflkjdflkajsdflkjdslfkjsdlfkjadsfjk

14PS
9 VR (I was ranging 9-11 on practices, with a couple 8's and 12's)
R WS
15 BS

38R total - I'd be happier if the breakdown weren't so lopsided.

So basically, I look like a science nerd that doesn't know how to read a book.

But if I retake it, I'd look like a crazy pre-med with poor judgment.

Haha, what a weird situation.

14PS
9 VR (I was ranging 9-11 on practices, with a couple 8's and 12's)
R WS
15 BS

38R total - I'd be happier if the breakdown weren't so lopsided.

So basically, I look like a science nerd that doesn't know how to read a book.

But if I retake it, I'd look like a crazy pre-med with poor judgment.

Haha, what a weird situation.

Definitely don't retake. A 9 on Verbal isn't so bad from a percentile standpoint - it's above the 50th percentile, isn't it? Verbal is important for predicting boards, but I would be willing to bet a 15 on BS is more telling of ability to take a medically-based test. BTW, congrats on the BS 15 - I think that was a very difficult section to get a perfect score on. There were a few oddball questions - nice work.

Just got my score,

PS 11
VS 11
BS 10

32Q

Did anyone else click on the series number and read the percentile details? If so, there was a column that said Non Standard conditions and mine says "N". Does anyone else see this? I am guessing that is the way they make note of the power outage we had at my site but I'm not sure.

What does it say in that column for all of you?

Mine also says "N", but the power didn't go out at our center. I took the "N" to mean "NO."

Any one else have input on this?

XT777

Just got my score,

PS 11
VS 11
BS 10

32Q

Did anyone else click on the series number and read the percentile details? If so, there was a column that said Non Standard conditions and mine says "N". Does anyone else see this? I am guessing that is the way they make note of the power outage we had at my site but I'm not sure.

What does it say in that column for all of you?

Hi,

I also received my MCAT scores today. I got:

PS: 14
VR: 8
BS: 14
WS: Q

Overall: 36Q

I'm from Canada, so I'm not familiar with US Med Schools.

Is this score competitive for top or middle-tier schools (despite the 8 in verbal?)

Thanks!

It looks like our date produced some great scores - congrats to everyone.

First, congrats to all for getting your scores back (oh and also doing well).

11/11/12, 34R was my score. Actually somewhat disappointed, my practice tests were in the 37-40 range. I suppose I'll bring my retaking concerns to the other thread.

Anyway there is one thing that is weird though: When I click on "series", it shows all the information, EXCEPT!

My SSN/SIN says "999-99-9999", and my state of residence is "ZZ". Is this just part of a glitch, or is this supposed to happen (doubtful). If my personal info is messed up, do you think my score could possibly be messed up?

Ok to make the people that aren't posting that have lower scores feel good:
April 2005 V4 P8 B10 21L
August 2005 V7 P8 B10 25O
Sept 7 2007 V5 P9 B10 24K

At least my Physics went up!

sheer disappointment has reached its limits and has stepped into the no man's boundary. I dont know what to do and what to expect.
VR = 8
BS = 11
PS =13
WS =Q
hey i got the exact same score in august

people are telling me to stick with the score so i am
then again i'm not really expecting to get into the top tiers anyways

i would advise you stick with it, and if a top school gives you an interview, that's where you really make your move and 'wow' them.

First, congrats to all for getting your scores back (oh and also doing well).

11/11/12, 34R was my score. Actually somewhat disappointed, my practice tests were in the 37-40 range. I suppose I'll bring my retaking concerns to the other thread.

Anyway there is one thing that is weird though: When I click on "series", it shows all the information, EXCEPT!

My SSN/SIN says "999-99-9999", and my state of residence is "ZZ". Is this just part of a glitch, or is this supposed to happen (doubtful). If my personal info is messed up, do you think my score could possibly be messed up?
I've got the same thing for state & SSN - could be a hack they did in order to get scores up or it could just be that they don't store those things and it's an artifact of an old database. I've already taken & saved screenshots just in case - you can never be too sure w/ computers & testing data. :)