? Official: 2003 Acceptances! ?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Juan
My letters came as regular mail, not certified. I don't have them in from of me so I don't remember who signed the NYU letter, but the Temple one was signed by Lisa Deem, dean. :clap:

Members don't see this ad.

More good news via phone! I received acceptances from Temple, Pitt, and Louisville!!!

Congratulations to all of those accepted thus far and good luck to those who are still awaiting decisions!

I just got home and i got a phone call from UF!! I got in!!!!!!!
this is the happiest moment in my entire college years!
congrulations to everybody who got accepted!
:clap: :clap: :laugh:

Members don't see this ad :)
Just got a call from Rose Mangold of U.Pitt for acceptance!

Wow! Any west coast schools acceptance letters? SO far I have been reading this post and mostly east coast schools have given the good news.
Anything from UNLV, UCSF, UCLA, or any other west coast schools?

I have not received anything yet. Not even from BU or NYU or NOVA! I am a little worried!

Yeaaaah Baby! I had no patience to wait for the mail or the phone call, so I just checked UOP's website and my status has changed from "interview" to "ACCEPT"!!!! I got into my top choice school! I've been waiting for this day for a looooong time. Congratulations to all who have been accepted!

I just called UNLV and was told that the committee is meeting this afternoon to make decisions on the Out-of-State applicants. They have already made decisions on the In-State applicants. So, any out-of-staters waiting on the UNLV decision should probably hear from them next week.

ACCEPTED U of Detroit!!! Still waiting for #1 choice, U of Michigan. Congrats to all.

ACCEPTED U of Detroit!!! Still waiting for #1 choice, U of Michigan. Congrats to all.

It's official! Just received my phone acceptance from UOP. Anyone hear from Columbia yet?

Received acceptances at UOP and U. Maryland. To make my day even better, UOP awarded me a scholarship! Life is good........

I got into Case Western and Marquette.

Just to follow up on what has been said, UNLV will have the acceptances for out-of-staters available beginning Wednesday.

Congrats and good-luck to everybody!

Congrats!! on you acceptances..

How did you hear about Case?? Did you call them? or Did you receive the acceptance letter!!!

Members don't see this ad :)
DAMN! acceptances! i just mailed off four secondaries today. You people were on the BALL!

Deltron Dont worry u'll also do it oneday!!

It's my turn accepted CWRU and NOVA so far..:clap:

i got into michigan!!! just phoned the office today!!!!! im so excited, dream come true!

I JUST CALLED UNLV and Crystal said they sent me an acceptance letter! I won't receive anything until next friday though!COOL! At least I know I am in!! Good luck to the out of staters who applied to UNLV. I hope to see you there next year!!

YAY!! WooHoo!!
First acceptance here!! BAYLOR! :D

~Qoo

East coast mail finally arriving in the West....received my Temple and Boston acceptances today.

Accepted to Tufts and UOP(w/ scholarship). Waiting to hear from ucla. Congrats to everyone!!!

AADSAS-$1500
INDIVIDUAL SCHOOLS APPLICATION FEE-$500
TRAVEL EXPENSES-$1000
HOTEL ROOMS-$500
NEW SUIT FOR INTERVIEWS-$150

GETTING THAT ACCEPTANCE LETTER TO YOUR # 1 CHOICE

PRICELESS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
UNLV- in
NOVA-in

got my Bu acceptance today:) !!! congrats every one!

LOL! Well said s.mutans!

First off, Congrats again to all the future class of 2007.
Judging by the posts today, nobody received a letter from NYU. Phew! It makes sense, because they would have had to send the letters on Friday or Saturday to receive them today. I'm thinking, and hoping really, that tomorrow a kind note from NYU and all the other universities shall be gracing many mailboxes.

Good Luck tomorrow.

Received an acceptance from Boston University today. That makes 4, keep 'em coming!! Can't wait for the mail tomorrow......

Adding my BU and UPitt acceptances. Now the decisions is which school? Congratulations everybody....and good luck to those still waiting!

Received NYU and BU acceptance letters today!!!! I am so happy and relieved. Congratulations to all those who've made it!

Hey guys--this is my first time posting but I have really loved this site the past couple of months:D .

Fri the 29th accepted to Temple and NYU.
Sat. accepted to BU.
Today received email that I got accepted to Louisville.

for those that have heard from maryland, was it by mail?

I got a nice big "first class" letter from U of Michigan today!! I also got in to NYU and Tufts.

I am new to this forum and wanted to say congrats to everyone. I got a phone call from the University of Florida at 6:30 this morning with an acceptance. I also called Amy at NYU and was told I could not be told anything on the phone except that a letter was sent out to me...oh well I guess I have to wait till tom....mail is so slow getting to Florida

also got acceptances from Temple and NYU.

I got into Temple! I am so excited. They are my first choice.

wow! its only dec 3rd and so many acceptances already! congrats to all of you! :clap:

I am so so ha...ha...ppieee...I just called UCONN...and I am INNN. UCONN is my first choice...this is simply the greatest day of my whole life...all the hardwork paid off... Congratz to all the others who got in...you deserve it!
Cheers to all the future dentists....LT:clap:

Michigan acceptance in the mail today. For those waiting for UNC, letters went out today via certified mail.

Good luck all.

Jacksonheel

Adding an acceptance from Temple University....

Finalllllllyyy !!! Wheewwww, it's been 3.5 years in the making !!

Official acceptances : Tufts, Temple, BU, U. Florida !!

This has been by far the most exciting week of my life. To everyone who has yet to be notified, keep your heads up and always smile cuz you'll be a dentist before you know it !!

:clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :)

UOP by phone... :)

I have been admitted to U of MN & MI thus far! This means I have decisions to make!

Matt

Does anyone know if Michigan gives all those they accept provisioinal acceptance? meaning your spot is reserved but you don't get your final acceptance until your final transcripts are in, this is if you are a senior in undergrad. Also has anyone heard from Ohio State or Marquette?
I got in buffalo and provisional acceptance to Michigan so far.

In regards to the last post: 4 guys and one girl whom I work with have heard from Ohio State and been accepted. I have also heard from Marquette. Don't know if this helps you much, but I suppose it answers your question.

DATMATT-How did you hear about U of MI? Which are you leaning towards?

yaaaahhhh!!! I got into USC last night.

Screw every other school...they don't know what they are missing.

U of MI sent me a big envelope. I think Dr. Woolfolk even wrote a message to me. She interviewed me so I don't know who else would have wrote it. I am standing straight up. Not leaning towards any school yet. I am also waiting to hear from U of TN. My wife and I will have to come up with a choice by the 15th of Jan. so we will most likely weigh out the choices on our 18 hours of Christmas driving. All schools have an upside and some drawbacks.

As Dr, Woolfolk said, "THERE ARE 2 TIMES YOU CELEBRATE DENTAL SCHOOL. WHEN YOU GET IN AND WHEN YOU GET OUT!" I am enjoying my 1st celebration since the next is ~4 years off.

CONGRATS TO ALL WHO ARE IN SOMEWHERE!

Matt

Have been accepted to UPITT. It's a funny story how I found out, but will take too long to type. Let me just say that I was too anxious on Dec. 2 not getting a letter and all, so I decided to give Rose a call. Interestingly enough she was just about to call me! Anyways, congratulations to those who have been given this great opportunity. For those who are still waiting, best wishes and I hope things work out.

Best regards,
AE

I just got the big, thick envelope with an acceptance from University of Pennsylvania. I just wanted to let people know because I saw some people were curious about when they were going to hear from Penn

Best of luck to everyone!

Steve

STEVE:

Are you kidding me!!!!

Yikes!!!

time to pray big time.

when did you interview, where do you live, What were your stats???

I remember you have close to a 4.0, did you get the deans merit scholarship..your stats definately are up there. I sure hope I get some good news.

I'm scared.

DesiDentist

Hello all!

First of all, congrats to those who have received acceptances!
Secondly, I'd like to share with you that I have just recieved an acceptance from UPENN! YAY!!! I'm going out to celebrate tonight! yay!

- SallyC!

Relax Desident and be patient. The package from UPENN is coming. :) Like I said, it's snail-mail. ;) Good luck to you.

AE

Congrats to the UPENN people.
I finally gathered up enough courage to call Ms. Knowles from NYU to see why I haven't received any response... the knuckleheads at AADSAS never sent out my LORs and that's why I'm my file is still on hold. Once they arrive, and they will tomorrow morning, my file will be handed over to the admissions committee for a decision.
Basically if you haven't heard from NYU yet and you interviewed, give them a call something could be missing.