Official 2006 Acceptance Thread: Post Comments Here

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
BUFFALO BABY!!! Woot Woot!!!

Members don't see this ad.

Utes said:
anyone updated by Tufts? They said they'd update AADSAS at midnight.

Nothing!! Anything for anyone else?

Members don't see this ad :)
Another Buffalo "Accept Applicant" here! :D

GOOD LUCK TO EVERYONE TOMORROW!!!!

I'mFillingFine said:
Another Buffalo "Accept Applicant" here! :D

GOOD LUCK TO EVERYONE TOMORROW!!!!

Congrats!
Did you see this message on the AADSAS website or on Buffalo's admissions status check?

jeanniebluebird said:
Congrats!
Did you see this message on the AADSAS website or on Buffalo's admissions status check?
the latter

oh no, i just ran out of floss. this can't be a good sign...not that im superstitious or anything.....

Buffalo: oldboy, BONKERS, I'mFillingFine
Temple: Bonkers, asd, nrlee, Peter North, beannaithe, monstermouth, Mich212, themarvinh
Marquette: Okasha, deebog01, OnTheCusp

deebog01 said:
Buffalo: oldboy, BONKERS, I'mFillingFine
Temple: Bonkers, asd, nrlee, Peter North, beannaithe, monstermouth, Mich212, themarvinh
i just pulled that out of my arse! guess I nailed my only interview! i can't believe this.
Nice job deebog. i live in milwaukee and have a few buddies in their final year at marquette. everything is state-of-the-art, new. they'll make sure you're up to speed by the time you are through.

Buffalo: CHECK :thumbup:

Congrats to everybody else.

Got an email at 12:01AM!

hermey_12 said:
Got an email at 12:01AM!

well, go put yourself on the acceptance list!
congradulations!

Does anyone know anything about Creighton's acceptance notification procedure? :smuggrin:

Members don't see this ad :)
ADD ME TO BUFFALO!!! HOPEFULLY MORE IN THE AM WHEN THE MAIL COMES!

Buffalo: oldboy, BONKERS, I'mFillingFine, ASD
Temple: Bonkers, ASD, nrlee, Peter North, beannaithe, monstermouth, Mich212, themarvinh

Catfish is becoming a dentist! :D
University of Florida :love:

add me to UF too

(sorry dont know how to make the list)

my call from UMKC just came through 6:30am !! yes!

I was discouraged last night that I hadn't heard from Louisville yet, but woke up this morning to an acceptance e-mail!!

I'm speechless. Good luck to everyone!!

I called Case about 5 minutes ago. I'm in!!!!!!!! SSSwwweeeeeeeett!

:D I just called case too... I'm in there too!!!

I just wanted to say Merry Dec 1st to everyone!!! It feels like Christmas came today!!!

I'm so happy!!! Can't wait to quit my job for next fall!!!!

Where is Columbia or NYU or Creighton???????????? Guys wake up!!!!

SirShagaLot said:
Does anyone know anything about Creighton's acceptance notification procedure? :smuggrin:

Creighton sends out emails, I just recieved one an hour ago! :love:

I'm too nervous to call any of the schools. Why hasn't Tufts updated AADSAS yet? They told everyone at the interviews to wait up until midnight and they would update our status.... still waiting.

I am in CASE ^^(12/1)

I interviewed on 11/18

I called them..

porsche7 said:
I am in CASE ^^

Its been two years and ALOT of money but I finally got accepted to dental school.......CREIGHTON UNIVERSITY

How did you find out about Creighton?

dentalguy said:
Its been two years and ALOT of money but I finally got accepted to dental school.......CREIGHTON UNIVERSITY

Dentalguy - Congrats! Way to go! I'm happy for you! ;) :thumbup:

I'm IN CASe!!!!!! I CoDULN"T BELIEVE IT.. the lady first told me that i wasn't and started to laugh... then she's like congratulations!!!

DentistBunaHay said:
I'm IN CASe!!!!!! I CoDULN"T BELIEVE IT.. the lady first told me that i wasn't and started to laugh... then she's like congratulations!!!

i would have crapped myself if they told me i wasnt in then said "just kidding" haha... does anyone know how upenn contacts us?

asd said:
i would have crapped myself if they told me i wasnt in then said "just kidding" haha... does anyone know how upenn contacts us?
Yeah i pmed Blackstars to find out how he came to know how he was accepted. man i have not heard from any of my schools. :mad:

I called this morning and they told me the good news! I can barely contain myself!

Im in at Marquette (11/30) interviewed October 12, 2005 and Im in at Temple :love: (12/01) interviewed November 1, 2005. GOOD LUCK EVERYONE!!!!! :luck: :luck: :luck: :luck: :luck: :luck: :luck:

Good job guys. I can't believe its Dec1 and went through the whole app process.

Utes said:
I'm too nervous to call any of the schools. Why hasn't Tufts updated AADSAS yet? They told everyone at the interviews to wait up until midnight and they would update our status.... still waiting.

They told us at my interview that the update should be available mid-late afternoon today~

Temple here I come. I was wait listed at Indiana (under review till February)
so Temple is my other option. I won't go to my other interviews. If you ask why it's because you don't know what the term 'poor' means :D

TEMPLE 2010

Congrats everyone!! AHHH.

Has anyone CALLED BU Yet???

Give a big shout out for CASE!!!!

Great Christmas present huh!

dentalguy said:

congrats!!! dentalguy!!

CONGRATS EVERYONE!!!!!!!!!!!! :clap:

Hey 1992Corolla, are you in Utah? Im just trying to get a feel for when my Temple notice will arrive since I live in Cali... I believe you were in my interview group as well...congrats!!!

Guys I called UPENN today, this morning at about 10:00 and was told that acceptances have not even been mailed. I was also told that the admissions director, Ms.Cacas, may be giving us a call and we can expect letters next week. :confused:
A little confused...

Yeah I've recieved no good news emails from UNMC or Creighton, guess im screwed again. On a strange note though i interview at Creighton tomorrow, don't know what to think, don't know what to do with myself, I'm pretty sure i'm going to go crazyyyyyyy. Somebody, anybody, drop me a line here, my cat doesnt know much about this stuff, besides were not on speaking terms right now.

Stay up all

gpa 3.3
aa-20
ts-21
pa-17 :confused:

SirShagaLot said:
Yeah I've recieved no good news emails from UNMC or Creighton, guess im screwed again. On a strange note though i interview at Creighton tomorrow, don't know what to think, don't know what to do with myself, I'm pretty sure i'm going to go crazyyyyyyy. Somebody, anybody, drop me a line here, my cat doesnt know much about this stuff, besides were not on speaking terms right now.

Stay up all

gpa 3.3
aa-20
ts-21
pa-17 :confused:

Keep your hopes up...Im in the same boat as well. Thanks for making me laugh though, I really needed it...

dexadental said:
Guys I called UPENN today, this morning at about 10:00 and was told that acceptances have not even been mailed. I was also told that the admissions director, Ms.Cacas, may be giving us a call and we can expect letters next week. :confused:
A little confused...

:confused: What...?

My mom called me this morning and told me that I accepted to Penn (got a letter in the mail). They might have mailed them already, but they just take a while to get there? I'm from Philly...

And congrats everyone on their acceptances!!! For everyone who's waiting, I'm sure you've got one coming!! :D

Just Received The Call From Dr. Yarborough And An Email From Creighton!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Got Into Uop With A Deans Scholarship

Woah! Congrats man! What kind of stats did you have to have to get that? Where are you from?

Way to go on Creighton as well. I think someone who applied there is happy becuase it looks like at least one acceptance letter is being thrown back. ;)

jrsdsu said:
Just Received The Call From Dr. Yarborough And An Email From Creighton!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Got Into Uop With A Deans Scholarship

Damn dude, u must have some excellent #'s. By the way , did they just send u the email or did u get it earlier this morning and hadn't checked it yet.

ghost rider out