Official 2007 SDN Official Pre-Dental Thread

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

dentalwannabee

busy bee
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
This is the official thread! Those who are official post here. Also, I made a facebook group, so anyone who is official should join!!

Only official people should post here, and only here, because this thread is the official one.

Members don't see this ad.

Members don't see this ad :)
No different than the others.

I'm just giving official people a chance to post, because the official folks (who are not accepted to dental school YET) cannot post on the ***official <whatever> thread***

So if you're official, and haven't been accpted yet, feel free to post here!

You forgot to put stars around the title. How are you going to be official without stars?

Oh shoot! You're right! Well.. this still is an official thread for official people. The stars are for official threads for official dental schools! :)

You forgot to put stars around the title. How are you going to be official without stars?

see, that's a really good point. probably responsible for the eventual downfall of this thread.

PS: i'm official.

You're right, but why would you sink to that level of lameness. Find something better to do with your time.

What is lamer? Starting a thread that pokes fun at all the other threads, or *repeatedly* replying, reading, and taking your time to comment on a thread you consider to be extremely lame?

I think I have you there... ;) ;)

i cant believe i just read this entire thread...

Yo tambien.

Abortions hurt women.