***Official 2008-2009 MD/PhD Acceptance Thread***

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Wow just got back from an incredibly busy end of semester to see how everyones doing.

Congrats to britishmafia, yuc, calf, and ToStrikeInfinit! You guys are cleaning up it seems!

Good luck to the rest of you guys and hopefully I can add my name to this list a few more times before all is said and done.:xf:
 
Yeah man Vandy is awesome! I guess I'll see you there? UTSW is pretty sweet too though, and I still have 2 more interviews... so I've got a tough decision on my hands 🙁...
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Case - email and snail mail
britishmafia (C: ?; I: 10/16-10/17; A: 11/17)

Cornell - call and snail mail
britishmafia (C:?; I: 11/20-11/21; A: 12/10)


Dartmouth - snail mail
britishmafia (C: ?, I: 10/7-10/8; A: 11/19)
Beebe (C:? I:10/21-22; A: 11/20)

Duke - call and snail mail
hzjames (C:Sep, I: 11/5; A:11/21)

Johns Hopkins - call and snail mail
yuc (C: ?, I: 10/30; A: 11/26)

Mount Sinai - email and snail mail
freddymac (C: 8/27, I:10/13-14, A: 10/18)

Penn State - email and snail mail
britishmafia (C: 7/22; I: 11/2-11/3; A: 11/13)
Cancerkiller007: (C: ??; I: 11/2/-11/3; A 11/13)

SUNY Upstate Medical - phone call and snail mail
GliaGirl (C: 9/11/08; I: 11/10-11/12; A: 12/2)

Texas A&M - snail mail
britishmafia (C: 7/23, I: 9/10, A: 10/25)

University of California, San Diego - two emails
eltrapiche (C: 8/22, I: 9/25, A: 10/16)

University of Illinois, Chicago - call
calf (c: 8/6, i: 10/27, a: 11/11)

University of Michigan
ToStrikeInfinit (C: ? I: 11/18 A: 11/26)

University of Mississippi
Bcblazer (C: 8/8, I: 9/11, A: 10/16)

University of Pittsburgh - snail mail
pazan (C: 8/1, I: 9/25, A: 10/20)
Leif_Erikson (C: 8/?, I: 9/29, A: 10/21)
shuman56 (C: 9/15, I: 10/17, A: 11/10)
synplast (C: 8/15, I: 11/10, A: 11/24)
hzjames(C: 8/?, I: 9/28/, A: 10/15)
Tax Evader (C: 9/?, I: 11/20, A:12/6)

UTSW - call
sleepy425 (c:7/26, i:10/9-10, a:11/10)
calf (c: 8/1, i:10/30-31, a: 11/10)

University of Virginia - call
RapplixGmed (c:7/24, i:10/9-10, a:10/13)
GliaGirl (i: 11/20-22, a: 11/25)

Vanderbilt - call
britishmafia (C:?; I: 10/30-11/1; A: 11/19)
calf (C:?, I: 11/20-11/22, A: 12/5)


do not erase!
1) click quote on the most recent list
2) delete the quote messages on the top and bottom
3) add your user name, interview invite date, interview date, any other pertinent info, and if needed, the school
4) click submit


This has been a good week already.. 😀 😀 😀
 
Whoa! Someone actually got accepted to Tri-I haha. I was under the impression they just rejected every single applicant outright.

"Sorry guys, no one is getting in this year."

Congrats British. Lots of acceptances for you, any idea which ones are your favorites?
 
haha so true! It definitely seemed like that!

Honestly, it's really tough. I'm in love with Vandy, Tri-I, Case, and DMS.. probably leaning more toward Vandy and Tri-I right now though.

This is always great seeing other people do well - I hope all of you have great luck before the holidays...!! :luck:
 
British...c'mon. While Vandy and Tri-I have great programs, I can guarantee you that they do not have a children's hospital named "Rainbow Babies" lol.

Congrats though.



haha so true! It definitely seemed like that!

Honestly, it's really tough. I'm in love with Vandy, Tri-I, Case, and DMS.. probably leaning more toward Vandy and Tri-I right now though.

This is always great seeing other people do well - I hope all of you have great luck before the holidays...!! :luck:[/quote]
 
Case - email and snail mail
britishmafia (C: ?; I: 10/16-10/17; A: 11/17)

Cornell - call and snail mail
britishmafia (C:?; I: 11/20-11/21; A: 12/10)
enigmatic's D (C:? I:~11/6; A:12/10)

Dartmouth - snail mail
britishmafia (C: ?, I: 10/7-10/8; A: 11/19)
Beebe (C:? I:10/21-22; A: 11/20)

Duke - call and snail mail
hzjames (C:Sep, I: 11/5; A:11/21)

Johns Hopkins - call and snail mail
yuc (C: ?, I: 10/30; A: 11/26)

Mount Sinai - email and snail mail
freddymac (C: 8/27, I:10/13-14, A: 10/18)

Penn State - email and snail mail
britishmafia (C: 7/22; I: 11/2-11/3; A: 11/13)
Cancerkiller007: (C: ??; I: 11/2/-11/3; A 11/13)

SUNY Upstate Medical - phone call and snail mail
GliaGirl (C: 9/11/08; I: 11/10-11/12; A: 12/2)

Texas A&M - snail mail
britishmafia (C: 7/23, I: 9/10, A: 10/25)

University of California, San Diego - two emails
eltrapiche (C: 8/22, I: 9/25, A: 10/16)

University of Illinois, Chicago - call
calf (c: 8/6, i: 10/27, a: 11/11)

University of Michigan
ToStrikeInfinit (C: ? I: 11/18 A: 11/26)
enigmatic's D (C: ?, I: ~11/6, A:~11/20)

University of Mississippi
Bcblazer (C: 8/8, I: 9/11, A: 10/16)

University of Pittsburgh - snail mail
pazan (C: 8/1, I: 9/25, A: 10/20)
Leif_Erikson (C: 8/?, I: 9/29, A: 10/21)
shuman56 (C: 9/15, I: 10/17, A: 11/10)
synplast (C: 8/15, I: 11/10, A: 11/24)
hzjames(C: 8/?, I: 9/28/, A: 10/15)
Tax Evader (C: 9/?, I: 11/20, A:12/6)

UTSW - call
sleepy425 (c:7/26, i:10/9-10, a:11/10)
calf (c: 8/1, i:10/30-31, a: 11/10)

University of Virginia - call
RapplixGmed (c:7/24, i:10/9-10, a:10/13)
GliaGirl (i: 11/20-22, a: 11/25)

Vanderbilt - call
britishmafia (C:?; I: 10/30-11/1; A: 11/19)
calf (C:?, I: 11/20-11/22, A: 12/5)


do not erase!
1) click quote on the most recent list
2) delete the quote messages on the top and bottom
3) add your user name, interview invite date, interview date, any other pertinent info, and if needed, the school
4) click submit
 
Case - email and snail mail
britishmafia (C: ?; I: 10/16-10/17; A: 11/17)

Cornell - call and snail mail
britishmafia (C:?; I: 11/20-11/21; A: 12/10)
enigmatic's D (C:? I:~11/6; A:12/10)

Dartmouth - snail mail
britishmafia (C: ?, I: 10/7-10/8; A: 11/19)
Beebe (C:? I:10/21-22; A: 11/20)

Duke - call and snail mail
hzjames (C:Sep, I: 11/5; A:11/21)

Johns Hopkins - call and snail mail
yuc (C: ?, I: 10/30; A: 11/26)

Mount Sinai - email and snail mail
freddymac (C: 8/27, I:10/13-14, A: 10/18)

Penn State - email and snail mail
britishmafia (C: 7/22; I: 11/2-11/3; A: 11/13)
Cancerkiller007: (C: ??; I: 11/2/-11/3; A 11/13)

SUNY Upstate Medical - phone call and snail mail
GliaGirl (C: 9/11/08; I: 11/10-11/12; A: 12/2)

Texas A&M - snail mail
britishmafia (C: 7/23, I: 9/10, A: 10/25)

University of California, San Diego - two emails
eltrapiche (C: 8/22, I: 9/25, A: 10/16)

University of Chicago - call
Lynkeus (c: 10/17, i: 11/13-14, a: 12/12)

University of Illinois, Chicago - call
calf (c: 8/6, i: 10/27, a: 11/11)

University of Michigan
ToStrikeInfinit (C: ? I: 11/18 A: 11/26)
enigmatic's D (C: ?, I: ~11/6, A:~11/20)

University of Mississippi
Bcblazer (C: 8/8, I: 9/11, A: 10/16)

University of Pittsburgh - snail mail
pazan (C: 8/1, I: 9/25, A: 10/20)
Leif_Erikson (C: 8/?, I: 9/29, A: 10/21)
shuman56 (C: 9/15, I: 10/17, A: 11/10)
synplast (C: 8/15, I: 11/10, A: 11/24)
hzjames(C: 8/?, I: 9/28/, A: 10/15)
Tax Evader (C: 9/?, I: 11/20, A:12/6)

UTSW - call
sleepy425 (c:7/26, i:10/9-10, a:11/10)
calf (c: 8/1, i:10/30-31, a: 11/10)

University of Virginia - call
RapplixGmed (c:7/24, i:10/9-10, a:10/13)
GliaGirl (i: 11/20-22, a: 11/25)

Vanderbilt - call
britishmafia (C:?; I: 10/30-11/1; A: 11/19)
calf (C:?, I: 11/20-11/22, A: 12/5)


do not erase!
1) click quote on the most recent list
2) delete the quote messages on the top and bottom
3) add your user name, interview invite date, interview date, any other pertinent info, and if needed, the school
4) click submit
 
Case - email and snail mail
britishmafia (C: ?; I: 10/16-10/17; A: 11/17)

Cornell - call and snail mail
britishmafia (C:?; I: 11/20-11/21; A: 12/10)
enigmatic's D (C:? I:~11/6; A:12/10)

Dartmouth - snail mail
britishmafia (C: ?, I: 10/7-10/8; A: 11/19)
Beebe (C:? I:10/21-22; A: 11/20)

Duke - call and snail mail
hzjames (C:Sep, I: 11/5; A:11/21)

Johns Hopkins - call and snail mail
yuc (C: ?, I: 10/30; A: 11/26)

Mount Sinai - email and snail mail
freddymac (C: 8/27, I:10/13-14, A: 10/18)

Penn State - email and snail mail
britishmafia (C: 7/22; I: 11/2-11/3; A: 11/13)
Cancerkiller007: (C: ??; I: 11/2/-11/3; A 11/13)

SUNY Upstate Medical - phone call and snail mail
GliaGirl (C: 9/11/08; I: 11/10-11/12; A: 12/2)

Texas A&M - snail mail
britishmafia (C: 7/23, I: 9/10, A: 10/25)

University of California, San Diego - two emails
eltrapiche (C: 8/22, I: 9/25, A: 10/16)

University of Chicago - call
Lynkeus (c: 10/17, i: 11/13-14, a: 12/12)

University of Illinois, Chicago - call
calf (c: 8/6, i: 10/27, a: 11/11)

University of Michigan
ToStrikeInfinit (C: ? I: 11/18 A: 11/26)
enigmatic's D (C: ?, I: ~11/6, A:~11/20)

University of Mississippi
Bcblazer (C: 8/8, I: 9/11, A: 10/16)

University of Pittsburgh - snail mail
pazan (C: 8/1, I: 9/25, A: 10/20)
Leif_Erikson (C: 8/?, I: 9/29, A: 10/21)
shuman56 (C: 9/15, I: 10/17, A: 11/10)
synplast (C: 8/15, I: 11/10, A: 11/24)
hzjames(C: 8/?, I: 9/28/, A: 10/15)
Tax Evader (C: 9/?, I: 11/20, A:12/6)

UTSW - call
sleepy425 (c:7/26, i:10/9-10, a:11/10)
calf (c: 8/1, i:10/30-31, a: 11/10)

University of Virginia - call
RapplixGmed (c:7/24, i:10/9-10, a:10/13)
GliaGirl (i: 11/20-22, a: 11/25)

University of Wisconsin, Madison - email
shuman56(i: 12/4-12/7, a: 12/18)

Vanderbilt
- call

britishmafia (C:?; I: 10/30-11/1; A: 11/19)
calf (C:?, I: 11/20-11/22, A: 12/5)


do not erase!
1) click quote on the most recent list
2) delete the quote messages on the top and bottom
3) add your user name, interview invite date, interview date, any other pertinent info, and if needed, the school
4) click submit
 
Case - email and snail mail
britishmafia (C: ?; I: 10/16-10/17; A: 11/17)

Cornell - call and snail mail
britishmafia (C:?; I: 11/20-11/21; A: 12/10)
enigmatic's D (C:? I:~11/6; A:12/10)

Dartmouth - snail mail
britishmafia (C: ?, I: 10/7-10/8; A: 11/19)
Beebe (C:? I:10/21-22; A: 11/20)

Duke - call and snail mail
hzjames (C:Sep, I: 11/5; A:11/21)

Johns Hopkins - call and snail mail
yuc (C: ?, I: 10/30; A: 11/26)

Mount Sinai - email and snail mail
freddymac (C: 8/27, I:10/13-14, A: 10/18)

Penn State - email and snail mail
britishmafia (C: 7/22; I: 11/2-11/3; A: 11/13)
Cancerkiller007: (C: ??; I: 11/2/-11/3; A 11/13)

SUNY Upstate Medical - phone call and snail mail
GliaGirl (C: 9/11/08; I: 11/10-11/12; A: 12/2)

Texas A&M - snail mail
britishmafia (C: 7/23, I: 9/10, A: 10/25)

University of California, San Diego - two emails
eltrapiche (C: 8/22, I: 9/25, A: 10/16)

University of Chicago - call
Lynkeus (c: 10/17, i: 11/13-14, a: 12/12)

University of Illinois, Chicago - call
calf (c: 8/6, i: 10/27, a: 11/11)

University of Michigan
ToStrikeInfinit (C: ? I: 11/18 A: 11/26)
enigmatic's D (C: ?, I: ~11/6, A:~11/20)

University of Mississippi
Bcblazer (C: 8/8, I: 9/11, A: 10/16)

University of Pittsburgh - snail mail
pazan (C: 8/1, I: 9/25, A: 10/20)
Leif_Erikson (C: 8/?, I: 9/29, A: 10/21)
shuman56 (C: 9/15, I: 10/17, A: 11/10)
synplast (C: 8/15, I: 11/10, A: 11/24)
hzjames(C: 8/?, I: 9/28/, A: 10/15)
Tax Evader (C: 9/?, I: 11/20, A:12/6)

UTSW - call
sleepy425 (c:7/26, i:10/9-10, a:11/10)
calf (c: 8/1, i:10/30-31, a: 11/10)

University of Virginia - call
RapplixGmed (c:7/24, i:10/9-10, a:10/13)
GliaGirl (i: 11/20-22, a: 11/25)

University of Wisconsin, Madison - email
shuman56(i: 12/4-12/7, a: 12/18)

Vanderbilt
- call

britishmafia (C:?; I: 10/30-11/1; A: 11/19)
calf (C:?, I: 11/20-11/22, A: 12/5)

Virginia Commonwealth University - call
simlamblue (C: 9/4 I: 10/20-21 A: 12/18)


do not erase!
1) click quote on the most recent list
2) delete the quote messages on the top and bottom
3) add your user name, interview invite date, interview date, any other pertinent info, and if needed, the school
4) click submit
 
Case - email and snail mail
britishmafia (C: ?; I: 10/16-10/17; A: 11/17)

Cornell - call and snail mail
britishmafia (C:?; I: 11/20-11/21; A: 12/10)
enigmatic's D (C:? I:~11/6; A:12/10)

Dartmouth - snail mail
britishmafia (C: ?, I: 10/7-10/8; A: 11/19)
Beebe (C:? I:10/21-22; A: 11/20)

Duke - call and snail mail
hzjames (C:Sep, I: 11/5; A:11/21)

Johns Hopkins - call and snail mail
yuc (C: ?, I: 10/30; A: 11/26)

Mount Sinai - email and snail mail
freddymac (C: 8/27, I:10/13-14, A: 10/18)

Penn State - email and snail mail
britishmafia (C: 7/22; I: 11/2-11/3; A: 11/13)
Cancerkiller007: (C: ??; I: 11/2/-11/3; A 11/13)

SUNY Upstate Medical - phone call and snail mail
GliaGirl (C: 9/11/08; I: 11/10-11/12; A: 12/2)

Texas A&M - snail mail
britishmafia (C: 7/23, I: 9/10, A: 10/25)

University of California, San Diego - two emails
eltrapiche (C: 8/22, I: 9/25, A: 10/16)

University of Chicago - call
Lynkeus (c: 10/17, i: 11/13-14, a: 12/12)

University of Illinois, Chicago - call
calf (c: 8/6, i: 10/27, a: 11/11)

University of Michigan
ToStrikeInfinit (C: ? I: 11/18 A: 11/26)
enigmatic's D (C: ?, I: ~11/6, A:~11/20)

University of Mississippi
Bcblazer (C: 8/8, I: 9/11, A: 10/16)

University of Pittsburgh - snail mail
pazan (C: 8/1, I: 9/25, A: 10/20)
Leif_Erikson (C: 8/?, I: 9/29, A: 10/21)
shuman56 (C: 9/15, I: 10/17, A: 11/10)
synplast (C: 8/15, I: 11/10, A: 11/24)
hzjames(C: 8/?, I: 9/28/, A: 10/15)
Tax Evader (C: 9/?, I: 11/20, A:12/6)

UTSW - call
sleepy425 (c:7/26, i:10/9-10, a:11/10)
calf (c: 8/1, i:10/30-31, a: 11/10)

University of Virginia - call
RapplixGmed (c:7/24, i:10/9-10, a:10/13)
GliaGirl (i: 11/20-22, a: 11/25)

University of Wisconsin, Madison - email
shuman56(i: 12/4-12/7, a: 12/18)

Vanderbilt
- call

britishmafia (C:?; I: 10/30-11/1; A: 11/19)
calf (C:?, I: 11/20-11/22, A: 12/5)
xygplat (C:?, I: 12/4-12/6, A: 12/12)

Virginia Commonwealth University - call
simlamblue (C: 9/4 I: 10/20-21 A: 12/18)


do not erase!
1) click quote on the most recent list
2) delete the quote messages on the top and bottom
3) add your user name, interview invite date, interview date, any other pertinent info, and if needed, the school
4) click submit
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Case - email and snail mail
britishmafia (C: ?; I: 10/16-10/17; A: 11/17)

Cornell - call and snail mail
britishmafia (C:?; I: 11/20-11/21; A: 12/10)
enigmatic's D (C:? I:~11/6; A:12/10)

Drexel- snail mail
brokenward (C:?; I: 11/12-13; A:12/20)

Dartmouth - snail mail

britishmafia (C: ?, I: 10/7-10/8; A: 11/19)
Beebe (C:? I:10/21-22; A: 11/20)

Duke - call and snail mail
hzjames (C:Sep, I: 11/5; A:11/21)

Johns Hopkins - call and snail mail
yuc (C: ?, I: 10/30; A: 11/26)

Mount Sinai - email and snail mail
freddymac (C: 8/27, I:10/13-14, A: 10/18)

Penn State - email and snail mail
britishmafia (C: 7/22; I: 11/2-11/3; A: 11/13)
Cancerkiller007: (C: ??; I: 11/2/-11/3; A 11/13)

SUNY Upstate Medical - phone call and snail mail
GliaGirl (C: 9/11/08; I: 11/10-11/12; A: 12/2)

Texas A&M - snail mail
britishmafia (C: 7/23, I: 9/10, A: 10/25)

University of California, San Diego - two emails
eltrapiche (C: 8/22, I: 9/25, A: 10/16)

University of Chicago - call
Lynkeus (c: 10/17, i: 11/13-14, a: 12/12)

University of Illinois, Chicago - call
calf (c: 8/6, i: 10/27, a: 11/11)

University of Michigan
ToStrikeInfinit (C: ? I: 11/18 A: 11/26)
enigmatic's D (C: ?, I: ~11/6, A:~11/20)

University of Mississippi
Bcblazer (C: 8/8, I: 9/11, A: 10/16)

University of Pittsburgh - snail mail
pazan (C: 8/1, I: 9/25, A: 10/20)
Leif_Erikson (C: 8/?, I: 9/29, A: 10/21)
shuman56 (C: 9/15, I: 10/17, A: 11/10)
synplast (C: 8/15, I: 11/10, A: 11/24)
hzjames(C: 8/?, I: 9/28/, A: 10/15)
Tax Evader (C: 9/?, I: 11/20, A:12/6)

UTSW - call
sleepy425 (c:7/26, i:10/9-10, a:11/10)
calf (c: 8/1, i:10/30-31, a: 11/10)

University of Virginia - call
RapplixGmed (c:7/24, i:10/9-10, a:10/13)
GliaGirl (i: 11/20-22, a: 11/25)

University of Wisconsin, Madison - email
shuman56(i: 12/4-12/7, a: 12/18)

Vanderbilt
- call

britishmafia (C:?; I: 10/30-11/1; A: 11/19)
calf (C:?, I: 11/20-11/22, A: 12/5)
xygplat (C:?, I: 12/4-12/6, A: 12/12)

Virginia Commonwealth University - call
simlamblue (C: 9/4 I: 10/20-21 A: 12/18)


do not erase!
1) click quote on the most recent list
2) delete the quote messages on the top and bottom
3) add your user name, interview invite date, interview date, any other pertinent info, and if needed, the school
4) click submit
 
Case - email and snail mail
britishmafia (C: ?; I: 10/16-10/17; A: 11/17)

Cornell - call and snail mail
britishmafia (C:?; I: 11/20-11/21; A: 12/10)
enigmatic's D (C:? I:~11/6; A:12/10)

Drexel- snail mail
brokenward (C:?; I: 11/12-13; A:12/20)

Dartmouth - snail mail

britishmafia (C: ?, I: 10/7-10/8; A: 11/19)
Beebe (C:? I:10/21-22; A: 11/20)

Duke - call and snail mail
hzjames (C:Sep, I: 11/5; A:11/21)

Johns Hopkins - call and snail mail
yuc (C: ?, I: 10/30; A: 11/26)

Mount Sinai - email and snail mail
freddymac (C: 8/27, I:10/13-14, A: 10/18)

Penn State - email and snail mail
britishmafia (C: 7/22; I: 11/2-11/3; A: 11/13)
Cancerkiller007: (C: ??; I: 11/2/-11/3; A 11/13)

SUNY Upstate Medical - phone call and snail mail
GliaGirl (C: 9/11/08; I: 11/10-11/12; A: 12/2)

Texas A&M - snail mail
britishmafia (C: 7/23, I: 9/10, A: 10/25)

University of California, San Diego - two emails
eltrapiche (C: 8/22, I: 9/25, A: 10/16)

University of Chicago - call
Lynkeus (c: 10/17, i: 11/13-14, a: 12/12)

University of Illinois, Chicago - call
calf (c: 8/6, i: 10/27, a: 11/11)

University of Michigan
ToStrikeInfinit (C: ? I: 11/18 A: 11/26)
enigmatic's D (C: ?, I: ~11/6, A:~11/20)

University of Mississippi
Bcblazer (C: 8/8, I: 9/11, A: 10/16)

University of Pittsburgh - snail mail
pazan (C: 8/1, I: 9/25, A: 10/20)
Leif_Erikson (C: 8/?, I: 9/29, A: 10/21)
shuman56 (C: 9/15, I: 10/17, A: 11/10)
synplast (C: 8/15, I: 11/10, A: 11/24)
hzjames(C: 8/?, I: 9/28/, A: 10/15)
Tax Evader (C: 9/?, I: 11/20, A:12/6)

UTSW - call
sleepy425 (c:7/26, i:10/9-10, a:11/10)
calf (c: 8/1, i:10/30-31, a: 11/10)

University of Virginia - call
RapplixGmed (c:7/24, i:10/9-10, a:10/13)
GliaGirl (i: 11/20-22, a: 11/25)

University of Wisconsin, Madison - email
shuman56(i: 12/4-12/7, a: 12/18)

Vanderbilt
- call

britishmafia (C:?; I: 10/30-11/1; A: 11/19)
calf (C:?, I: 11/20-11/22, A: 12/5)
xygplat (C:?, I: 12/4-12/6, A: 12/12)

Virginia Commonwealth University - call
simlamblue (C: 9/4 I: 10/20-21 A: 12/18)

Washington University in St Louis
ToStrikeInfinit (C: 8/? I: 11/23-24 A: 12/19)


do not erase!
1) click quote on the most recent list
2) delete the quote messages on the top and bottom
3) add your user name, interview invite date, interview date, any other pertinent info, and if needed, the school
4) click submit
 
Case - email and snail mail
britishmafia (C: ?; I: 10/16-10/17; A: 11/17)

Cornell - call and snail mail
britishmafia (C:?; I: 11/20-11/21; A: 12/10)
enigmatic's D (C:? I:~11/6; A:12/10)

Drexel- snail mail
brokenward (C:?; I: 11/12-13; A:12/20)

Dartmouth - snail mail
britishmafia (C: ?, I: 10/7-10/8; A: 11/19)
Beebe (C:? I:10/21-22; A: 11/20)

Duke - call and snail mail
hzjames (C:Sep, I: 11/5; A:11/21)

Johns Hopkins - call and snail mail
yuc (C: ?, I: 10/30; A: 11/26)

Mount Sinai - email and snail mail
freddymac (C: 8/27, I:10/13-14, A: 10/18)

Penn State - email and snail mail
britishmafia (C: 7/22; I: 11/2-11/3; A: 11/13)
Cancerkiller007: (C: ??; I: 11/2/-11/3; A 11/13)

SUNY Upstate Medical - phone call and snail mail
GliaGirl (C: 9/11/08; I: 11/10-11/12; A: 12/2)

Texas A&M - snail mail
britishmafia (C: 7/23, I: 9/10, A: 10/25)

University of California, San Diego - two emails
eltrapiche (C: 8/22, I: 9/25, A: 10/16)

University of Chicago - call
Lynkeus (c: 10/17, i: 11/13-14, a: 12/12)

University of Illinois, Chicago - call
calf (c: 8/6, i: 10/27, a: 11/11)

University of Michigan
ToStrikeInfinit (C: ? I: 11/18 A: 11/26)
enigmatic's D (C: ?, I: ~11/6, A:~11/20)

University of Mississippi
Bcblazer (C: 8/8, I: 9/11, A: 10/16)

University of Pittsburgh - snail mail
pazan (C: 8/1, I: 9/25, A: 10/20)
Leif_Erikson (C: 8/?, I: 9/29, A: 10/21)
shuman56 (C: 9/15, I: 10/17, A: 11/10)
synplast (C: 8/15, I: 11/10, A: 11/24)
hzjames(C: 8/?, I: 9/28/, A: 10/15)
Tax Evader (C: 9/?, I: 11/20, A:12/6)

UTSW - call
sleepy425 (c:7/26, i:10/9-10, a:11/10)
calf (c: 8/1, i:10/30-31, a: 11/10)
yuc (c: 9/?, i:11/?, a: 12/16)

University of Virginia - call
RapplixGmed (c:7/24, i:10/9-10, a:10/13)
GliaGirl (i: 11/20-22, a: 11/25)

University of Wisconsin, Madison - email
shuman56(i: 12/4-12/7, a: 12/18)

Vanderbilt - call
britishmafia (C:?; I: 10/30-11/1; A: 11/19)
calf (C:?, I: 11/20-11/22, A: 12/5)
xygplat (C:?, I: 12/4-12/6, A: 12/12)


Virginia Commonwealth University - call
simlamblue (C: 9/4 I: 10/20-21 A: 12/18)

Washington University in St Louis - email/snail mail
ToStrikeInfinit (C: 8/? I: 11/23-24 A: 12/19)
yuc (c:9/? I: 11/? A: 12/19)


do not erase!
1) click quote on the most recent list
2) delete the quote messages on the top and bottom
3) add your user name, interview invite date, interview date, any other pertinent info, and if needed, the school
4) click submit
 
I'm kind of unsure what the proper etiquette is for withdrawing (post-interview) from a school. Should I contact the administrators or the program director?
 
Just email the administrator and ask her/him for proper protocol. Each school does it bit differently. Some will ask for formal (written) while others will consider withdrawal email to be official...so just ask!
 
Albert Einstein - snail mail
Rapplixgmed (C:8/08, II:9/12, I:11/7, A:12/22)

Case - email and snail mail
britishmafia (C: ?; I: 10/16-10/17; A: 11/17)

Cornell - call and snail mail
britishmafia (C:?; I: 11/20-11/21; A: 12/10)
enigmatic's D (C:? I:~11/6; A:12/10)

Drexel- snail mail
brokenward (C:?; I: 11/12-13; A:12/20)

Dartmouth - snail mail
britishmafia (C: ?, I: 10/7-10/8; A: 11/19)
Beebe (C:? I:10/21-22; A: 11/20)

Duke - call and snail mail
hzjames (C:Sep, I: 11/5; A:11/21)

Johns Hopkins - call and snail mail
yuc (C: ?, I: 10/30; A: 11/26)

Mount Sinai - email and snail mail
freddymac (C: 8/27, I:10/13-14, A: 10/18)

Penn State - email and snail mail
britishmafia (C: 7/22; I: 11/2-11/3; A: 11/13)
Cancerkiller007: (C: ??; I: 11/2/-11/3; A 11/13)

SUNY Upstate Medical - phone call and snail mail
GliaGirl (C: 9/11/08; I: 11/10-11/12; A: 12/2)

Texas A&M - snail mail
britishmafia (C: 7/23, I: 9/10, A: 10/25)

University of California, San Diego - two emails
eltrapiche (C: 8/22, I: 9/25, A: 10/16)

University of Chicago - call
Lynkeus (c: 10/17, i: 11/13-14, a: 12/12)

University of Illinois, Chicago - call
calf (c: 8/6, i: 10/27, a: 11/11)

University of Michigan
ToStrikeInfinit (C: ? I: 11/18 A: 11/26)
enigmatic's D (C: ?, I: ~11/6, A:~11/20)

University of Mississippi
Bcblazer (C: 8/8, I: 9/11, A: 10/16)

University of Pittsburgh - snail mail
pazan (C: 8/1, I: 9/25, A: 10/20)
Leif_Erikson (C: 8/?, I: 9/29, A: 10/21)
shuman56 (C: 9/15, I: 10/17, A: 11/10)
synplast (C: 8/15, I: 11/10, A: 11/24)
hzjames(C: 8/?, I: 9/28/, A: 10/15)
Tax Evader (C: 9/?, I: 11/20, A:12/6)

UTSW - call
sleepy425 (c:7/26, i:10/9-10, a:11/10)
calf (c: 8/1, i:10/30-31, a: 11/10)
yuc (c: 9/?, i:11/?, a: 12/16)

University of Virginia - call
RapplixGmed (c:7/24, i:10/9-10, a:10/13)
GliaGirl (i: 11/20-22, a: 11/25)

University of Wisconsin, Madison - email
shuman56(i: 12/4-12/7, a: 12/18)

Vanderbilt - call
britishmafia (C:?; I: 10/30-11/1; A: 11/19)
calf (C:?, I: 11/20-11/22, A: 12/5)
xygplat (C:?, I: 12/4-12/6, A: 12/12)


Virginia Commonwealth University - call
simlamblue (C: 9/4 I: 10/20-21 A: 12/18)

Washington University in St Louis - email/snail mail
ToStrikeInfinit (C: 8/? I: 11/23-24 A: 12/19)
yuc (c:9/? I: 11/? A: 12/19)


do not erase!
1) click quote on the most recent list
2) delete the quote messages on the top and bottom
3) add your user name, interview invite date, interview date, any other pertinent info, and if needed, the school
4) click submit
 
for withdrawals...most of my schools accepted a short email from the address you listed on your app. but some (e.g. upenn) wanted a formal withdrawal from their online system. so yea, if you can do it through through their system, do it that way.
 
Figured someone else could use the spot <3. They sent me an acceptance/decline letter, so I just sent it back with the "decline" box checked.

Albert Einstein - snail mail
Rapplixgmed (C:8/08, II:9/12, I:11/7, A:12/22)
Case - email and snail mail
britishmafia (C: ?; I: 10/16-10/17; A: 11/17)

Cornell - call and snail mail
britishmafia (C:?; I: 11/20-11/21; A: 12/10)
enigmatic's D (C:? I:~11/6; A:12/10)

Drexel- snail mail
brokenward (C:?; I: 11/12-13; A:12/20)

Dartmouth - snail mail
britishmafia (C: ?, I: 10/7-10/8; A: 11/19)
Beebe (C:? I:10/21-22; A: 11/20)

Duke - call and snail mail
hzjames (C:Sep, I: 11/5; A:11/21)

Johns Hopkins - call and snail mail
yuc (C: ?, I: 10/30; A: 11/26)

Mount Sinai - email and snail mail
freddymac (C: 8/27, I:10/13-14, A: 10/18)

Penn State - email and snail mail
britishmafia (C: 7/22; I: 11/2-11/3; A: 11/13)
Cancerkiller007: (C: ??; I: 11/2/-11/3; A 11/13)

SUNY Upstate Medical - phone call and snail mail
GliaGirl (C: 9/11/08; I: 11/10-11/12; A: 12/2)

Texas A&M - snail mail
britishmafia (C: 7/23, I: 9/10, A: 10/25)

University of California, San Diego - two emails
eltrapiche (C: 8/22, I: 9/25, A: 10/16)

University of Chicago - call
Lynkeus (c: 10/17, i: 11/13-14, a: 12/12)

University of Illinois, Chicago - call
calf (c: 8/6, i: 10/27, a: 11/11) (Withdrew 12/22/08)

University of Michigan
ToStrikeInfinit (C: ? I: 11/18 A: 11/26)
enigmatic's D (C: ?, I: ~11/6, A:~11/20)

University of Mississippi
Bcblazer (C: 8/8, I: 9/11, A: 10/16)

University of Pittsburgh - snail mail
pazan (C: 8/1, I: 9/25, A: 10/20)
Leif_Erikson (C: 8/?, I: 9/29, A: 10/21)
shuman56 (C: 9/15, I: 10/17, A: 11/10)
synplast (C: 8/15, I: 11/10, A: 11/24)
hzjames(C: 8/?, I: 9/28/, A: 10/15)
Tax Evader (C: 9/?, I: 11/20, A:12/6)

UTSW - call
sleepy425 (c:7/26, i:10/9-10, a:11/10)
calf (c: 8/1, i:10/30-31, a: 11/10)
yuc (c: 9/?, i:11/?, a: 12/16)

University of Virginia - call
RapplixGmed (c:7/24, i:10/9-10, a:10/13)
GliaGirl (i: 11/20-22, a: 11/25)

University of Wisconsin, Madison - email
shuman56(i: 12/4-12/7, a: 12/18)

Vanderbilt - call
britishmafia (C:?; I: 10/30-11/1; A: 11/19)
calf (C:?, I: 11/20-11/22, A: 12/5)
xygplat (C:?, I: 12/4-12/6, A: 12/12)


Virginia Commonwealth University - call
simlamblue (C: 9/4 I: 10/20-21 A: 12/18)

Washington University in St Louis - email/snail mail
ToStrikeInfinit (C: 8/? I: 11/23-24 A: 12/19)
yuc (c:9/? I: 11/? A: 12/19)


do not erase!
1) click quote on the most recent list
2) delete the quote messages on the top and bottom
3) add your user name, interview invite date, interview date, any other pertinent info, and if needed, the school
4) click submit
 
Albert Einstein - snail mail
Rapplixgmed (C:8/08, II:9/12, I:11/7, A:12/22)

Case
- email and snail mail

britishmafia (C: ?; I: 10/16-10/17; A: 11/17)

Cornell - call and snail mail
britishmafia (C:?; I: 11/20-11/21; A: 12/10)
enigmatic's D (C:? I:~11/6; A:12/10)

Drexel- snail mail
brokenward (C:?; I: 11/12-13; A:12/20)

Dartmouth - snail mail
britishmafia (C: ?, I: 10/7-10/8; A: 11/19)
Beebe (C:? I:10/21-22; A: 11/20)

Duke - call and snail mail
hzjames (C:Sep, I: 11/5; A:11/21)

Johns Hopkins - call and snail mail
yuc (C: ?, I: 10/30; A: 11/26)

Mount Sinai - email and snail mail
freddymac (C: 8/27, I:10/13-14, A: 10/18)

Penn State - email and snail mail
britishmafia (C: 7/22; I: 11/2-11/3; A: 11/13)
Cancerkiller007: (C: ??; I: 11/2/-11/3; A 11/13)

SUNY Upstate Medical - phone call and snail mail
GliaGirl (C: 9/11/08; I: 11/10-11/12; A: 12/2)

Texas A&M - snail mail
britishmafia (C: 7/23, I: 9/10, A: 10/25)

University of California, San Diego - two emails
eltrapiche (C: 8/22, I: 9/25, A: 10/16)

University of Chicago - call
Lynkeus (c: 10/17, i: 11/13-14, a: 12/12)

University of Illinois, Chicago - call
calf (c: 8/6, i: 10/27, a: 11/11) (Withdrew 12/22/08)

University of Michigan
ToStrikeInfinit (C: ? I: 11/18 A: 11/26)
enigmatic's D (C: ?, I: ~11/6, A:~11/20)
fairalexfield (C: 10/14, I: 12/6, A: 12/17)

University of Mississippi
Bcblazer (C: 8/8, I: 9/11, A: 10/16)

University of Pittsburgh - snail mail
pazan (C: 8/1, I: 9/25, A: 10/20)
Leif_Erikson (C: 8/?, I: 9/29, A: 10/21)
shuman56 (C: 9/15, I: 10/17, A: 11/10)
synplast (C: 8/15, I: 11/10, A: 11/24)
hzjames(C: 8/?, I: 9/28/, A: 10/15)
Tax Evader (C: 9/?, I: 11/20, A:12/6)

UTSW - call
sleepy425 (c:7/26, i:10/9-10, a:11/10)
calf (c: 8/1, i:10/30-31, a: 11/10)
yuc (c: 9/?, i:11/?, a: 12/16)

University of Virginia - call
RapplixGmed (c:7/24, i:10/9-10, a:10/13)
GliaGirl (i: 11/20-22, a: 11/25)

University of Wisconsin, Madison - email
shuman56(i: 12/4-12/7, a: 12/18)

Vanderbilt - call
britishmafia (C:?; I: 10/30-11/1; A: 11/19)
calf (C:?, I: 11/20-11/22, A: 12/5)
xygplat (C:?, I: 12/4-12/6, A: 12/12)


Virginia Commonwealth University - call
simlamblue (C: 9/4 I: 10/20-21 A: 12/18)

Washington University in St Louis - email/snail mail
ToStrikeInfinit (C: 8/? I: 11/23-24 A: 12/19)
yuc (c:9/? I: 11/? A: 12/19)


do not erase!
1) click quote on the most recent list
2) delete the quote messages on the top and bottom
3) add your user name, interview invite date, interview date, any other pertinent info, and if needed, the school
4) click submit
 
Albert Einstein - snail mail
Rapplixgmed (C:8/08, II:9/12, I:11/7, A:12/22)

Case
- email and snail mail

britishmafia (C: ?; I: 10/16-10/17; A: 11/17)

Cornell - call and snail mail
britishmafia (C:?; I: 11/20-11/21; A: 12/10)
enigmatic's D (C:? I:~11/6; A:12/10)

Drexel- snail mail
brokenward (C:?; I: 11/12-13; A:12/20)

Dartmouth - snail mail
britishmafia (C: ?, I: 10/7-10/8; A: 11/19)
Beebe (C:? I:10/21-22; A: 11/20)

Duke - call and snail mail
hzjames (C:Sep, I: 11/5; A:11/21)

Johns Hopkins - call and snail mail
yuc (C: ?, I: 10/30; A: 11/26)

Mount Sinai - email and snail mail
freddymac (C: 8/27, I:10/13-14, A: 10/18)

NYU - snail mail
sunshine8i8 (C:7/27, I:10/17, A:12/9)

Penn State - email and snail mail
britishmafia (C: 7/22; I: 11/2-11/3; A: 11/13)
Cancerkiller007: (C: ??; I: 11/2/-11/3; A 11/13)

SUNY Upstate Medical - phone call and snail mail
GliaGirl (C: 9/11/08; I: 11/10-11/12; A: 12/2)

Texas A&M - snail mail
britishmafia (C: 7/23, I: 9/10, A: 10/25)

University of California, San Diego - two emails
eltrapiche (C: 8/22, I: 9/25, A: 10/16)

University of Chicago - call
Lynkeus (c: 10/17, i: 11/13-14, a: 12/12)

University of Illinois, Chicago - call
calf (c: 8/6, i: 10/27, a: 11/11) (Withdrew 12/22/08)

University of Michigan
ToStrikeInfinit (C: ? I: 11/18 A: 11/26)
enigmatic's D (C: ?, I: ~11/6, A:~11/20)
fairalexfield (C: 10/14, I: 12/6, A: 12/17)

University of Mississippi
Bcblazer (C: 8/8, I: 9/11, A: 10/16)

University of Pittsburgh - snail mail
pazan (C: 8/1, I: 9/25, A: 10/20)
Leif_Erikson (C: 8/?, I: 9/29, A: 10/21)
shuman56 (C: 9/15, I: 10/17, A: 11/10)
synplast (C: 8/15, I: 11/10, A: 11/24)
hzjames(C: 8/?, I: 9/28/, A: 10/15)
Tax Evader (C: 9/?, I: 11/20, A:12/6)

UTSW - call
sleepy425 (c:7/26, i:10/9-10, a:11/10)
calf (c: 8/1, i:10/30-31, a: 11/10)
yuc (c: 9/?, i:11/?, a: 12/16)

University of Virginia - call
RapplixGmed (c:7/24, i:10/9-10, a:10/13)
GliaGirl (i: 11/20-22, a: 11/25)

University of Wisconsin, Madison - email
shuman56(i: 12/4-12/7, a: 12/18)

Vanderbilt - call
britishmafia (C:?; I: 10/30-11/1; A: 11/19)
calf (C:?, I: 11/20-11/22, A: 12/5)
xygplat (C:?, I: 12/4-12/6, A: 12/12)


Virginia Commonwealth University - call
simlamblue (C: 9/4 I: 10/20-21 A: 12/18)

Washington University in St Louis - email/snail mail
ToStrikeInfinit (C: 8/? I: 11/23-24 A: 12/19)
yuc (c:9/? I: 11/? A: 12/19)


do not erase!
1) click quote on the most recent list
2) delete the quote messages on the top and bottom
3) add your user name, interview invite date, interview date, any other pertinent info, and if needed, the school
4) click submit
 
Albert Einstein - snail mail
Rapplixgmed (C:8/08, II:9/12, I:11/7, A:12/22)

Case - email and snail mail
britishmafia (C: ?; I: 10/16-10/17; A: 11/17)

Cornell - call and snail mail
britishmafia (C:?; I: 11/20-11/21; A: 12/10)
enigmatic's D (C:? I:~11/6; A:12/10)

Drexel- snail mail
brokenward (C:?; I: 11/12-13; A:12/20)

Dartmouth - snail mail
britishmafia (C: ?, I: 10/7-10/8; A: 11/19)
Beebe (C:? I:10/21-22; A: 11/20)

Duke - call and snail mail
hzjames (C:Sep, I: 11/5; A:11/21)

Johns Hopkins - call and snail mail
yuc (C: ?, I: 10/30; A: 11/26)

Mount Sinai - email and snail mail
freddymac (C: 8/27, I:10/13-14, A: 10/18)

NYU - snail mail
sunshine8i8 (C:7/27, I:10/17, A:12/9)

Penn State - email and snail mail
britishmafia (C: 7/22; I: 11/2-11/3; A: 11/13)
Cancerkiller007: (C: ??; I: 11/2/-11/3; A 11/13)

SUNY Upstate Medical - phone call and snail mail
GliaGirl (C: 9/11/08; I: 11/10-11/12; A: 12/2)

Texas A&M - snail mail
britishmafia (C: 7/23, I: 9/10, A: 10/25)

University of California, San Diego - two emails
eltrapiche (C: 8/22, I: 9/25, A: 10/16)

University of Chicago - call
Lynkeus (c: 10/17, i: 11/13-14, a: 12/12)

University of Illinois, Chicago - call
calf (c: 8/6, i: 10/27, a: 11/11) (Withdrew 12/22/08)

University of Michigan
ToStrikeInfinit (C: ? I: 11/18 A: 11/26)
enigmatic's D (C: ?, I: ~11/6, A:~11/20)
fairalexfield (C: 10/14, I: 12/6, A: 12/17)

University of Mississippi
Bcblazer (C: 8/8, I: 9/11, A: 10/16)

University of Pittsburgh - snail mail
pazan (C: 8/1, I: 9/25, A: 10/20)
Leif_Erikson (C: 8/?, I: 9/29, A: 10/21)
shuman56 (C: 9/15, I: 10/17, A: 11/10)
synplast (C: 8/15, I: 11/10, A: 11/24)
hzjames(C: 8/?, I: 9/28/, A: 10/15)
Tax Evader (C: 9/?, I: 11/20, A:12/6)

UTSW - call
sleepy425 (c:7/26, i:10/9-10, a:11/10)
calf (c: 8/1, i:10/30-31, a: 11/10)
yuc (c: 9/?, i:11/?, a: 12/16)

University of Virginia - call
RapplixGmed (c:7/24, i:10/9-10, a:10/13)
GliaGirl (i: 11/20-22, a: 11/25)

University of Wisconsin, Madison - email
shuman56(i: 12/4-12/7, a: 12/18)

Vanderbilt - call
britishmafia (C:?; I: 10/30-11/1; A: 11/19)
calf (C:?, I: 11/20-11/22, A: 12/5)
xygplat (C:?, I: 12/4-12/6, A: 12/12)


Virginia Commonwealth University - call
simlamblue (C: 9/4 I: 10/20-21 A: 12/18)

Washington University in St Louis - email/snail mail
ToStrikeInfinit (C: 8/? I: 11/23-24 A: 12/19)
yuc (c:9/? I: 11/? A: 12/19)
enigmatic's D (C:? I:11/23-24 A: 12/19)


do not erase!
1) click quote on the most recent list
2) delete the quote messages on the top and bottom
3) add your user name, interview invite date, interview date, any other pertinent info, and if needed, the school
4) click submit
 
Albert Einstein - snail mail
Rapplixgmed (C:8/08, II:9/12, I:11/7, A:12/22)

Case - email and snail mail
britishmafia (C: ?; I: 10/16-10/17; A: 11/17)

Cornell - call and snail mail
britishmafia (C:?; I: 11/20-11/21; A: 12/10)
enigmatic's D (C:? I:~11/6; A:12/10)

Drexel- snail mail
brokenward (C:?; I: 11/12-13; A:12/20)

Dartmouth - snail mail
britishmafia (C: ?, I: 10/7-10/8; A: 11/19)
Beebe (C:? I:10/21-22; A: 11/20)

Duke - call and snail mail
hzjames (C:Sep, I: 11/5; A:11/21)

Johns Hopkins - call and snail mail
yuc (C: ?, I: 10/30; A: 11/26)

Mount Sinai - email and snail mail
freddymac (C: 8/27, I:10/13-14, A: 10/18)

NYU - snail mail
sunshine8i8 (C:7/27, I:10/17, A:12/9)

Penn State - email and snail mail
britishmafia (C: 7/22; I: 11/2-11/3; A: 11/13)
Cancerkiller007: (C: ??; I: 11/2/-11/3; A 11/13)

SUNY Upstate Medical - phone call and snail mail
GliaGirl (C: 9/11/08; I: 11/10-11/12; A: 12/2)

Texas A&M - snail mail
britishmafia (C: 7/23, I: 9/10, A: 10/25)

University of California, San Diego - two emails
eltrapiche (C: 8/22, I: 9/25, A: 10/16)

University of Chicago - call
Lynkeus (c: 10/17, i: 11/13-14, a: 12/12)

University of Connecticut - email and snailmail
peve(c: 7/?, i: 10/6, a: 12/23)

University of Illinois, Chicago - call
calf (c: 8/6, i: 10/27, a: 11/11) (Withdrew 12/22/08)

University of Michigan
ToStrikeInfinit (C: ? I: 11/18 A: 11/26)
enigmatic's D (C: ?, I: ~11/6, A:~11/20)
fairalexfield (C: 10/14, I: 12/6, A: 12/17)

University of Mississippi
Bcblazer (C: 8/8, I: 9/11, A: 10/16)

University of Pittsburgh - snail mail
pazan (C: 8/1, I: 9/25, A: 10/20)
Leif_Erikson (C: 8/?, I: 9/29, A: 10/21)
shuman56 (C: 9/15, I: 10/17, A: 11/10)
synplast (C: 8/15, I: 11/10, A: 11/24)
hzjames(C: 8/?, I: 9/28/, A: 10/15)
Tax Evader (C: 9/?, I: 11/20, A:12/6)

UTSW - call
sleepy425 (c:7/26, i:10/9-10, a:11/10)
calf (c: 8/1, i:10/30-31, a: 11/10)
yuc (c: 9/?, i:11/?, a: 12/16)

University of Virginia - call
RapplixGmed (c:7/24, i:10/9-10, a:10/13)
GliaGirl (i: 11/20-22, a: 11/25)

University of Wisconsin, Madison - email
shuman56(i: 12/4-12/7, a: 12/18)

Vanderbilt - call
britishmafia (C:?; I: 10/30-11/1; A: 11/19)
calf (C:?, I: 11/20-11/22, A: 12/5)
xygplat (C:?, I: 12/4-12/6, A: 12/12)


Virginia Commonwealth University - call
simlamblue (C: 9/4 I: 10/20-21 A: 12/18)

Washington University in St Louis - email/snail mail
ToStrikeInfinit (C: 8/? I: 11/23-24 A: 12/19)
yuc (c:9/? I: 11/? A: 12/19)
enigmatic's D (C:? I:11/23-24 A: 12/19)


do not erase!
1) click quote on the most recent list
2) delete the quote messages on the top and bottom
3) add your user name, interview invite date, interview date, any other pertinent info, and if needed, the school
4) click submit
 
Albert Einstein - snail mail
Rapplixgmed (C:8/08, II:9/12, I:11/7, A:12/22)

Case - email and snail mail
britishmafia (C: ?; I: 10/16-10/17; A: 11/17)

Cornell - call and snail mail
britishmafia (C:?; I: 11/20-11/21; A: 12/10)
enigmatic's D (C:? I:~11/6; A:12/10)

Drexel- snail mail
brokenward (C:?; I: 11/12-13; A:12/20)

Dartmouth - snail mail
britishmafia (C: ?, I: 10/7-10/8; A: 11/19)
Beebe (C:? I:10/21-22; A: 11/20)

Duke - call and snail mail
hzjames (C:Sep, I: 11/5; A:11/21)

Johns Hopkins - call and snail mail
yuc (C: ?, I: 10/30; A: 11/26)

Mount Sinai - email and snail mail
freddymac (C: 8/27, I:10/13-14, A: 10/18)

NYU - snail mail
sunshine8i8 (C:7/27, I:10/17, A:12/9)

Penn State - email and snail mail
britishmafia (C: 7/22; I: 11/2-11/3; A: 11/13)
Cancerkiller007: (C: ??; I: 11/2/-11/3; A 11/13)
Fuzi: (C:9/4, i:12/7-8, A 12/18)

SUNY Upstate Medical - phone call and snail mail
GliaGirl (C: 9/11/08; I: 11/10-11/12; A: 12/2)

Texas A&M - snail mail
britishmafia (C: 7/23, I: 9/10, A: 10/25)

University of California, San Diego - two emails
eltrapiche (C: 8/22, I: 9/25, A: 10/16)

University of Chicago - call
Lynkeus (c: 10/17, i: 11/13-14, a: 12/12)

University of Connecticut - email and snailmail
peve(c: 7/?, i: 10/6, a: 12/23)

University of Illinois, Chicago - call
calf (c: 8/6, i: 10/27, a: 11/11) (Withdrew 12/22/08)

University of Michigan
ToStrikeInfinit (C: ? I: 11/18 A: 11/26)
enigmatic's D (C: ?, I: ~11/6, A:~11/20)
fairalexfield (C: 10/14, I: 12/6, A: 12/17)

University of Mississippi
Bcblazer (C: 8/8, I: 9/11, A: 10/16)

University of Pittsburgh - snail mail
pazan (C: 8/1, I: 9/25, A: 10/20)
Leif_Erikson (C: 8/?, I: 9/29, A: 10/21)
shuman56 (C: 9/15, I: 10/17, A: 11/10)
synplast (C: 8/15, I: 11/10, A: 11/24)
hzjames(C: 8/?, I: 9/28/, A: 10/15)
Tax Evader (C: 9/?, I: 11/20, A:12/6)

UTSW - call
sleepy425 (c:7/26, i:10/9-10, a:11/10)
calf (c: 8/1, i:10/30-31, a: 11/10)
yuc (c: 9/?, i:11/?, a: 12/16)

University of Virginia - call
RapplixGmed (c:7/24, i:10/9-10, a:10/13)
GliaGirl (i: 11/20-22, a: 11/25)

University of Wisconsin, Madison - email
shuman56(i: 12/4-12/7, a: 12/18)

Vanderbilt - call
britishmafia (C:?; I: 10/30-11/1; A: 11/19)
calf (C:?, I: 11/20-11/22, A: 12/5)
xygplat (C:?, I: 12/4-12/6, A: 12/12)


Virginia Commonwealth University - call
simlamblue (C: 9/4 I: 10/20-21 A: 12/18)

Washington University in St Louis - email/snail mail
ToStrikeInfinit (C: 8/? I: 11/23-24 A: 12/19)
yuc (c:9/? I: 11/? A: 12/19)
enigmatic's D (C:? I:11/23-24 A: 12/19)


do not erase!
1) click quote on the most recent list
2) delete the quote messages on the top and bottom
3) add your user name, interview invite date, interview date, any other pertinent info, and if needed, the school
4) click submit
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Albert Einstein - snail mail
Rapplixgmed (C:8/08, II:9/12, I:11/7, A:12/22)

Case - email and snail mail
britishmafia (C: ?; I: 10/16-10/17; A: 11/17)

Cornell - call and snail mail
britishmafia (C:?; I: 11/20-11/21; A: 12/10)
enigmatic's D (C:? I:~11/6; A:12/10)

Drexel- snail mail
brokenward (C:?; I: 11/12-13; A:12/20)

Dartmouth - snail mail
britishmafia (C: ?, I: 10/7-10/8; A: 11/19)
Beebe (C:? I:10/21-22; A: 11/20)

Duke - call and snail mail
hzjames (C:Sep, I: 11/5; A:11/21)

Johns Hopkins - call and snail mail
yuc (C: ?, I: 10/30; A: 11/26)

Mount Sinai - email and snail mail
freddymac (C: 8/27, I:10/13-14, A: 10/18)

NYU - snail mail
sunshine8i8 (C:7/27, I:10/17, A:12/9)

Penn State - email and snail mail
britishmafia (C: 7/22; I: 11/2-11/3; A: 11/13)
Cancerkiller007: (C: ??; I: 11/2/-11/3; A 11/13)
Fuzi: (C:9/4, i:12/7-8, A 12/18)

SUNY Upstate Medical - phone call and snail mail
GliaGirl (C: 9/11/08; I: 11/10-11/12; A: 12/2)

Texas A&M - snail mail
britishmafia (C: 7/23, I: 9/10, A: 10/25)

University of California, San Diego - two emails
eltrapiche (C: 8/22, I: 9/25, A: 10/16)

University of Chicago - call
Lynkeus (c: 10/17, i: 11/13-14, a: 12/12)

University of Connecticut - email and snailmail
peve(c: 7/?, i: 10/6, a: 12/23)

University of Illinois, Chicago - call
calf (c: 8/6, i: 10/27, a: 11/11) (Withdrew 12/22/08)

University of Miami - snail mail
JetsSBXLIII (c: ?, I: 12/12, A: 12/18)

University of Michigan
ToStrikeInfinit (C: ? I: 11/18 A: 11/26)
enigmatic's D (C: ?, I: ~11/6, A:~11/20)
fairalexfield (C: 10/14, I: 12/6, A: 12/17)

University of Mississippi
Bcblazer (C: 8/8, I: 9/11, A: 10/16)

University of Pittsburgh - snail mail
pazan (C: 8/1, I: 9/25, A: 10/20)
Leif_Erikson (C: 8/?, I: 9/29, A: 10/21)
shuman56 (C: 9/15, I: 10/17, A: 11/10)
synplast (C: 8/15, I: 11/10, A: 11/24)
hzjames(C: 8/?, I: 9/28/, A: 10/15)
Tax Evader (C: 9/?, I: 11/20, A:12/6)

UTSW - call
sleepy425 (c:7/26, i:10/9-10, a:11/10)
calf (c: 8/1, i:10/30-31, a: 11/10)
yuc (c: 9/?, i:11/?, a: 12/16)

University of Virginia - call
RapplixGmed (c:7/24, i:10/9-10, a:10/13)
GliaGirl (i: 11/20-22, a: 11/25)

University of Wisconsin, Madison - email
shuman56(i: 12/4-12/7, a: 12/18)

Vanderbilt - call
britishmafia (C:?; I: 10/30-11/1; A: 11/19)
calf (C:?, I: 11/20-11/22, A: 12/5)
xygplat (C:?, I: 12/4-12/6, A: 12/12)


Virginia Commonwealth University - call
simlamblue (C: 9/4 I: 10/20-21 A: 12/18)

Washington University in St Louis - email/snail mail
ToStrikeInfinit (C: 8/? I: 11/23-24 A: 12/19)
yuc (c:9/? I: 11/? A: 12/19)
enigmatic's D (C:? I:11/23-24 A: 12/19)


do not erase!
1) click quote on the most recent list
2) delete the quote messages on the top and bottom
3) add your user name, interview invite date, interview date, any other pertinent info, and if needed, the school
4) click submit
 
Albert Einstein - snail mail
Rapplixgmed (C:8/08, II:9/12, I:11/7, A:12/22)
jab719 (C:? II: 9/19 I: 11/7 A: 12/22)

Case - email and snail mail
britishmafia (C: ?; I: 10/16-10/17; A: 11/17)

Cornell - call and snail mail
britishmafia (C:?; I: 11/20-11/21; A: 12/10)
enigmatic's D (C:? I:~11/6; A:12/10)

Drexel- snail mail
brokenward (C:?; I: 11/12-13; A:12/20)

Dartmouth - snail mail
britishmafia (C: ?, I: 10/7-10/8; A: 11/19)
Beebe (C:? I:10/21-22; A: 11/20)

Duke - call and snail mail
hzjames (C:Sep, I: 11/5; A:11/21)

Johns Hopkins - call and snail mail
yuc (C: ?, I: 10/30; A: 11/26)

Mount Sinai - email and snail mail
freddymac (C: 8/27, I:10/13-14, A: 10/18)

NYU - snail mail
sunshine8i8 (C:7/27, I:10/17, A:12/9)

Penn State - email and snail mail
britishmafia (C: 7/22; I: 11/2-11/3; A: 11/13)
Cancerkiller007: (C: ??; I: 11/2/-11/3; A 11/13)
Fuzi: (C:9/4, i:12/7-8, A 12/18)

SUNY Upstate Medical - phone call and snail mail
GliaGirl (C: 9/11/08; I: 11/10-11/12; A: 12/2)

Texas A&M - snail mail
britishmafia (C: 7/23, I: 9/10, A: 10/25)

University of California, San Diego - two emails
eltrapiche (C: 8/22, I: 9/25, A: 10/16)

University of Chicago - call
Lynkeus (c: 10/17, i: 11/13-14, a: 12/12)

University of Connecticut - email and snailmail
peve(c: 7/?, i: 10/6, a: 12/23)

University of Illinois, Chicago - call
calf (c: 8/6, i: 10/27, a: 11/11) (Withdrew 12/22/08)

University of Miami - snail mail
JetsSBXLIII (c: ?, I: 12/12, A: 12/18)

University of Michigan
ToStrikeInfinit (C: ? I: 11/18 A: 11/26)
enigmatic's D (C: ?, I: ~11/6, A:~11/20)
fairalexfield (C: 10/14, I: 12/6, A: 12/17)

University of Mississippi
Bcblazer (C: 8/8, I: 9/11, A: 10/16)

University of Pittsburgh - snail mail
pazan (C: 8/1, I: 9/25, A: 10/20)
Leif_Erikson (C: 8/?, I: 9/29, A: 10/21)
shuman56 (C: 9/15, I: 10/17, A: 11/10)
synplast (C: 8/15, I: 11/10, A: 11/24)
hzjames(C: 8/?, I: 9/28/, A: 10/15)
Tax Evader (C: 9/?, I: 11/20, A:12/6)

UTSW - call
sleepy425 (c:7/26, i:10/9-10, a:11/10)
calf (c: 8/1, i:10/30-31, a: 11/10)
yuc (c: 9/?, i:11/?, a: 12/16)

University of Virginia - call
RapplixGmed (c:7/24, i:10/9-10, a:10/13)
GliaGirl (i: 11/20-22, a: 11/25)

University of Wisconsin, Madison - email
shuman56(i: 12/4-12/7, a: 12/18)

Vanderbilt - call
britishmafia (C:?; I: 10/30-11/1; A: 11/19)
calf (C:?, I: 11/20-11/22, A: 12/5)
xygplat (C:?, I: 12/4-12/6, A: 12/12)


Virginia Commonwealth University - call
simlamblue (C: 9/4 I: 10/20-21 A: 12/18)

Wake Forest - snail mail/call
jab719 (C:? I: 12/3-12/4 A: 12/15)


Washington University in St Louis -
email/snail mail

ToStrikeInfinit (C: 8/? I: 11/23-24 A: 12/19)
yuc (c:9/? I: 11/? A: 12/19)
enigmatic's D (C:? I:11/23-24 A: 12/19)


do not erase!
1) click quote on the most recent list
2) delete the quote messages on the top and bottom
3) add your user name, interview invite date, interview date, any other pertinent info, and if needed, the school
4) click submit
 
How ironic JetsSBXLIII, considering it was the Dolphins that knocked the Jets out of the playoffs. Go Steelers!
 
How ironic JetsSBXLIII, considering it was the Dolphins that knocked the Jets out of the playoffs. Go Steelers!

Hahaha, so true! As I was watching the game, and my man Favre, go down the drain, I figured that I would rather get into the school than see the Jets win . Luckily, it worked out that way. Sorry Favre...
 
Albert Einstein - snail mail
Rapplixgmed (C:8/08, II:9/12, I:11/7, A:12/22)
jab719 (C:? II: 9/19 I: 11/7 A: 12/22)

Case - email and snail mail
britishmafia (C: ?; I: 10/16-10/17; A: 11/17)

Cornell - call and snail mail
britishmafia (C:?; I: 11/20-11/21; A: 12/10)
enigmatic's D (C:? I:~11/6; A:12/10)

Drexel- snail mail
brokenward (C:?; I: 11/12-13; A:12/20)

Dartmouth - snail mail
britishmafia (C: ?, I: 10/7-10/8; A: 11/19)
Beebe (C:? I:10/21-22; A: 11/20)

Duke - call and snail mail
hzjames (C:Sep, I: 11/5; A:11/21)

Johns Hopkins - call and snail mail
yuc (C: ?, I: 10/30; A: 11/26)

Mount Sinai - email and snail mail
freddymac (C: 8/27, I:10/13-14, A: 10/18)

NYU - snail mail
sunshine8i8 (C:7/27, I:10/17, A:12/9)

Penn State - email and snail mail
britishmafia (C: 7/22; I: 11/2-11/3; A: 11/13)
Cancerkiller007: (C: ??; I: 11/2/-11/3; A 11/13)
Fuzi: (C:9/4, i:12/7-8, A 12/18)

SUNY Upstate Medical - phone call and snail mail
GliaGirl (C: 9/11/08; I: 11/10-11/12; A: 12/2)
PerpetualPupil (C: ? I: A: 12/2)

Texas A&M - snail mail
britishmafia (C: 7/23, I: 9/10, A: 10/25)

University of California, San Diego - two emails
eltrapiche (C: 8/22, I: 9/25, A: 10/16)

University of Chicago - call
Lynkeus (c: 10/17, i: 11/13-14, a: 12/12)

University of Connecticut - email and snailmail
peve(c: 7/?, i: 10/6, a: 12/23)

University of Illinois, Chicago - call
calf (c: 8/6, i: 10/27, a: 11/11) (Withdrew 12/22/08)

University of Miami - snail mail
JetsSBXLIII (c: ?, I: 12/12, A: 12/18)

University of Michigan
ToStrikeInfinit (C: ? I: 11/18 A: 11/26)
enigmatic's D (C: ?, I: ~11/6, A:~11/20)
fairalexfield (C: 10/14, I: 12/6, A: 12/17)

University of Mississippi
Bcblazer (C: 8/8, I: 9/11, A: 10/16)

University of Pittsburgh - snail mail
pazan (C: 8/1, I: 9/25, A: 10/20)
Leif_Erikson (C: 8/?, I: 9/29, A: 10/21)
shuman56 (C: 9/15, I: 10/17, A: 11/10)
synplast (C: 8/15, I: 11/10, A: 11/24)
hzjames(C: 8/?, I: 9/28/, A: 10/15)
Tax Evader (C: 9/?, I: 11/20, A:12/6)

UTSW - call
sleepy425 (c:7/26, i:10/9-10, a:11/10)
calf (c: 8/1, i:10/30-31, a: 11/10)
yuc (c: 9/?, i:11/?, a: 12/16)

University of Virginia - call
RapplixGmed (c:7/24, i:10/9-10, a:10/13)
GliaGirl (i: 11/20-22, a: 11/25)

University of Wisconsin, Madison - email
shuman56(i: 12/4-12/7, a: 12/18)

Vanderbilt - call
britishmafia (C:?; I: 10/30-11/1; A: 11/19)
calf (C:?, I: 11/20-11/22, A: 12/5)
xygplat (C:?, I: 12/4-12/6, A: 12/12)


Virginia Commonwealth University - call
simlamblue (C: 9/4 I: 10/20-21 A: 12/18)

Wake Forest - snail mail/call
jab719 (C:? I: 12/3-12/4 A: 12/15)


Washington University in St Louis -
email/snail mail

ToStrikeInfinit (C: 8/? I: 11/23-24 A: 12/19)
yuc (c:9/? I: 11/? A: 12/19)
enigmatic's D (C:? I:11/23-24 A: 12/19)


do not erase!
1) click quote on the most recent list
2) delete the quote messages on the top and bottom
3) add your user name, interview invite date, interview date, any other pertinent info, and if needed, the school
4) click submit
 
Albert Einstein - snail mail
Rapplixgmed (C:8/08, II:9/12, I:11/7, A:12/22)
jab719 (C:? II: 9/19 I: 11/7 A: 12/22)

Case - email and snail mail
britishmafia (C: ?; I: 10/16-10/17; A: 11/17)

Cornell - call and snail mail
britishmafia (C:?; I: 11/20-11/21; A: 12/10)
enigmatic's D (C:? I:~11/6; A:12/10)

Drexel- snail mail
brokenward (C:?; I: 11/12-13; A:12/20)

Dartmouth - snail mail
britishmafia (C: ?, I: 10/7-10/8; A: 11/19)
Beebe (C:? I:10/21-22; A: 11/20)

Duke - call and snail mail
hzjames (C:Sep, I: 11/5; A:11/21)

Johns Hopkins - call and snail mail
yuc (C: ?, I: 10/30; A: 11/26)

Mount Sinai - email and snail mail
freddymac (C: 8/27, I:10/13-14, A: 10/18)

NYU - snail mail
sunshine8i8 (C:7/27, I:10/17, A:12/9)

Penn State - email and snail mail
britishmafia (C: 7/22; I: 11/2-11/3; A: 11/13)
Cancerkiller007: (C: ??; I: 11/2/-11/3; A 11/13)
Fuzi: (C:9/4, i:12/7-8, A 12/18)
CanadaMD: (
i:12/7-8, A 1/5)

SUNY Upstate Medical - phone call and snail mail
GliaGirl (C: 9/11/08; I: 11/10-11/12; A: 12/2)
PerpetualPupil (C: ? I: A: 12/2)

Texas A&M - snail mail
britishmafia (C: 7/23, I: 9/10, A: 10/25)

University of California, San Diego - two emails
eltrapiche (C: 8/22, I: 9/25, A: 10/16)

University of Chicago - call
Lynkeus (c: 10/17, i: 11/13-14, a: 12/12)

University of Connecticut - email and snailmail
peve(c: 7/?, i: 10/6, a: 12/23)

University of Illinois, Chicago - call
calf (c: 8/6, i: 10/27, a: 11/11) (Withdrew 12/22/08)

University of Miami - snail mail
JetsSBXLIII (c: ?, I: 12/12, A: 12/18)

University of Michigan
ToStrikeInfinit (C: ? I: 11/18 A: 11/26)
enigmatic's D (C: ?, I: ~11/6, A:~11/20)
fairalexfield (C: 10/14, I: 12/6, A: 12/17)

University of Mississippi
Bcblazer (C: 8/8, I: 9/11, A: 10/16)

University of Pittsburgh - snail mail
pazan (C: 8/1, I: 9/25, A: 10/20)
Leif_Erikson (C: 8/?, I: 9/29, A: 10/21)
shuman56 (C: 9/15, I: 10/17, A: 11/10)
synplast (C: 8/15, I: 11/10, A: 11/24)
hzjames(C: 8/?, I: 9/28/, A: 10/15)
Tax Evader (C: 9/?, I: 11/20, A:12/6)

UTSW - call
sleepy425 (c:7/26, i:10/9-10, a:11/10)
calf (c: 8/1, i:10/30-31, a: 11/10)
yuc (c: 9/?, i:11/?, a: 12/16)

University of Virginia - call
RapplixGmed (c:7/24, i:10/9-10, a:10/13)
GliaGirl (i: 11/20-22, a: 11/25)

University of Wisconsin, Madison - email
shuman56(i: 12/4-12/7, a: 12/18)

Vanderbilt - call
britishmafia (C:?; I: 10/30-11/1; A: 11/19)
calf (C:?, I: 11/20-11/22, A: 12/5)
xygplat (C:?, I: 12/4-12/6, A: 12/12)


Virginia Commonwealth University - call
simlamblue (C: 9/4 I: 10/20-21 A: 12/18)

Wake Forest - snail mail/call
jab719 (C:? I: 12/3-12/4 A: 12/15)


Washington University in St Louis -
email/snail mail

ToStrikeInfinit (C: 8/? I: 11/23-24 A: 12/19)
yuc (c:9/? I: 11/? A: 12/19)
enigmatic's D (C:? I:11/23-24 A: 12/19)


do not erase!
1) click quote on the most recent list
2) delete the quote messages on the top and bottom
3) add your user name, interview invite date, interview date, any other pertinent info, and if needed, the school
4) click submit
 
New to posting although I've been lurking. I know I've met a bunch of you. Congrats to everyone who's been accepted!

Wake, Upstate, and Drexel


Albert Einstein - snail mail
Rapplixgmed (C:8/08, II:9/12, I:11/7, A:12/22)
jab719 (C:? II: 9/19 I: 11/7 A: 12/22)

Case - email and snail mail
britishmafia (C: ?; I: 10/16-10/17; A: 11/17)

Cornell - call and snail mail
britishmafia (C:?; I: 11/20-11/21; A: 12/10)
enigmatic's D (C:? I:~11/6; A:12/10)

Drexel- snail mail
mdk13 (C:? I:11/26ish A:12/8)
brokenward (C:?; I: 11/12-13; A:12/20)

Dartmouth - snail mail
britishmafia (C: ?, I: 10/7-10/8; A: 11/19)
Beebe (C:? I:10/21-22; A: 11/20)

Duke - call and snail mail
hzjames (C:Sep, I: 11/5; A:11/21)

Johns Hopkins - call and snail mail
yuc (C: ?, I: 10/30; A: 11/26)

Mount Sinai - email and snail mail
freddymac (C: 8/27, I:10/13-14, A: 10/18)

NYU - snail mail
sunshine8i8 (C:7/27, I:10/17, A:12/9)

Penn State - email and snail mail
britishmafia (C: 7/22; I: 11/2-11/3; A: 11/13)
Cancerkiller007: (C: ??; I: 11/2/-11/3; A 11/13)
Fuzi: (C:9/4, i:12/7-8, A 12/18)
CanadaMD: (i:12/7-8, A 1/5)

SUNY Upstate Medical - phone call and snail mail
GliaGirl (C: 9/11/08; I: 11/10-11/12; A: 12/2)
PerpetualPupil (C: ? I: A: 12/2)
Mdk13 (C:? I:11/10-12 A:12/18)

Texas A&M - snail mail
britishmafia (C: 7/23, I: 9/10, A: 10/25)

University of California, San Diego - two emails
eltrapiche (C: 8/22, I: 9/25, A: 10/16)

University of Chicago - call
Lynkeus (c: 10/17, i: 11/13-14, a: 12/12)

University of Connecticut - email and snailmail
peve(c: 7/?, i: 10/6, a: 12/23)

University of Illinois, Chicago - call
calf (c: 8/6, i: 10/27, a: 11/11) (Withdrew 12/22/08)

University of Miami - snail mail
JetsSBXLIII (c: ?, I: 12/12, A: 12/18)

University of Michigan
ToStrikeInfinit (C: ? I: 11/18 A: 11/26)
enigmatic's D (C: ?, I: ~11/6, A:~11/20)
fairalexfield (C: 10/14, I: 12/6, A: 12/17)

University of Mississippi
Bcblazer (C: 8/8, I: 9/11, A: 10/16)

University of Pittsburgh - snail mail
pazan (C: 8/1, I: 9/25, A: 10/20)
Leif_Erikson (C: 8/?, I: 9/29, A: 10/21)
shuman56 (C: 9/15, I: 10/17, A: 11/10)
synplast (C: 8/15, I: 11/10, A: 11/24)
hzjames(C: 8/?, I: 9/28/, A: 10/15)
Tax Evader (C: 9/?, I: 11/20, A:12/6)

UTSW - call
sleepy425 (c:7/26, i:10/9-10, a:11/10)
calf (c: 8/1, i:10/30-31, a: 11/10)
yuc (c: 9/?, i:11/?, a: 12/16)

University of Virginia - call
RapplixGmed (c:7/24, i:10/9-10, a:10/13)
GliaGirl (i: 11/20-22, a: 11/25)

University of Wisconsin, Madison - email
shuman56(i: 12/4-12/7, a: 12/18)

Vanderbilt - call
britishmafia (C:?; I: 10/30-11/1; A: 11/19)
calf (C:?, I: 11/20-11/22, A: 12/5)
xygplat (C:?, I: 12/4-12/6, A: 12/12)


Virginia Commonwealth University - call
simlamblue (C: 9/4 I: 10/20-21 A: 12/18)

Wake Forest - snail mail/call
jab719 (C:? I: 12/3-12/4 A: 12/15)
mdk13(C:? I: 11/19-20 A:12/15)

Washington University in St Louis - email/snail mail
ToStrikeInfinit (C: 8/? I: 11/23-24 A: 12/19)
yuc (c:9/? I: 11/? A: 12/19)
enigmatic's D (C:? I:11/23-24 A: 12/19)


do not erase!
1) click quote on the most recent list
2) delete the quote messages on the top and bottom
3) add your user name, interview invite date, interview date, any other pertinent info, and if needed, the school
4) click submit
 
Anyone hear anything from Baylor yet? This is taking some time to know if I need to make a weekend free for CR or not.
 
Anyone hear anything from Baylor yet? This is taking some time to know if I need to make a weekend free for CR or not.

yeah, i got a candidate review invite on like dec. 18 or something. i think they're almost done interviewing so they'll be making the final set of decisions soon i expect
 
Any news from BU? MD acceptances are starting to go out, according to the thread in the pre-allo forum.
 
Albert Einstein - snail mail
Rapplixgmed (C:8/08, II:9/12, I:11/7, A:12/22)
jab719 (C:? II: 9/19 I: 11/7 A: 12/22)

Boston University - call and snail mail
tiamat360 (c: 10/31, i: 12/5, a: 1/9)

Case - email and snail mail
britishmafia (C: ?; I: 10/16-10/17; A: 11/17)

Cornell - call and snail mail
britishmafia (C:?; I: 11/20-11/21; A: 12/10)
enigmatic's D (C:? I:~11/6; A:12/10)

Drexel- snail mail
mdk13 (C:? I:11/26ish A:12/8)
brokenward (C:?; I: 11/12-13; A:12/20)

Dartmouth - snail mail
britishmafia (C: ?, I: 10/7-10/8; A: 11/19)
Beebe (C:? I:10/21-22; A: 11/20)

Duke - call and snail mail
hzjames (C:Sep, I: 11/5; A:11/21)

Johns Hopkins - call and snail mail
yuc (C: ?, I: 10/30; A: 11/26)

Mount Sinai - email and snail mail
freddymac (C: 8/27, I:10/13-14, A: 10/18)

NYU - snail mail
sunshine8i8 (C:7/27, I:10/17, A:12/9)

Penn State - email and snail mail
britishmafia (C: 7/22; I: 11/2-11/3; A: 11/13)
Cancerkiller007: (C: ??; I: 11/2/-11/3; A 11/13)
Fuzi: (C:9/4, i:12/7-8, A 12/18)
CanadaMD: (i:12/7-8, A 1/5)

SUNY Upstate Medical - phone call and snail mail
GliaGirl (C: 9/11/08; I: 11/10-11/12; A: 12/2)
PerpetualPupil (C: ? I: A: 12/2)
Mdk13 (C:? I:11/10-12 A:12/18)

Texas A&M - snail mail
britishmafia (C: 7/23, I: 9/10, A: 10/25)

University of California, San Diego - two emails
eltrapiche (C: 8/22, I: 9/25, A: 10/16)

University of Chicago - call
Lynkeus (c: 10/17, i: 11/13-14, a: 12/12)

University of Connecticut - email and snailmail
peve(c: 7/?, i: 10/6, a: 12/23)

University of Illinois, Chicago - call
calf (c: 8/6, i: 10/27, a: 11/11) (Withdrew 12/22/08)

University of Miami - snail mail
JetsSBXLIII (c: ?, I: 12/12, A: 12/18)

University of Michigan
ToStrikeInfinit (C: ? I: 11/18 A: 11/26)
enigmatic's D (C: ?, I: ~11/6, A:~11/20)
fairalexfield (C: 10/14, I: 12/6, A: 12/17)

University of Mississippi
Bcblazer (C: 8/8, I: 9/11, A: 10/16)

University of Pittsburgh - snail mail
pazan (C: 8/1, I: 9/25, A: 10/20)
Leif_Erikson (C: 8/?, I: 9/29, A: 10/21)
shuman56 (C: 9/15, I: 10/17, A: 11/10)
synplast (C: 8/15, I: 11/10, A: 11/24)
hzjames(C: 8/?, I: 9/28/, A: 10/15)
Tax Evader (C: 9/?, I: 11/20, A:12/6)

UTSW - call
sleepy425 (c:7/26, i:10/9-10, a:11/10)
calf (c: 8/1, i:10/30-31, a: 11/10)
yuc (c: 9/?, i:11/?, a: 12/16)

University of Virginia - call
RapplixGmed (c:7/24, i:10/9-10, a:10/13)
GliaGirl (i: 11/20-22, a: 11/25)

University of Wisconsin, Madison - email
shuman56(i: 12/4-12/7, a: 12/18)

Vanderbilt - call
britishmafia (C:?; I: 10/30-11/1; A: 11/19)
calf (C:?, I: 11/20-11/22, A: 12/5)
xygplat (C:?, I: 12/4-12/6, A: 12/12)


Virginia Commonwealth University - call
simlamblue (C: 9/4 I: 10/20-21 A: 12/18)

Wake Forest - snail mail/call
jab719 (C:? I: 12/3-12/4 A: 12/15)
mdk13(C:? I: 11/19-20 A:12/15)

Washington University in St Louis - email/snail mail
ToStrikeInfinit (C: 8/? I: 11/23-24 A: 12/19)
yuc (c:9/? I: 11/? A: 12/19)
enigmatic's D (C:? I:11/23-24 A: 12/19)


do not erase!
1) click quote on the most recent list
2) delete the quote messages on the top and bottom
3) add your user name, interview invite date, interview date, any other pertinent info, and if needed, the school
4) click submit

Hooray! Gonna be a physician-scientist, baby!
 
Congrats as well!

Anyone else get the BU "MD-PhD Defer for on going review"?

If I remember correctly, the prognosis shouldn't be too bad...:luck:
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Albert Einstein - snail mail
Rapplixgmed (C:8/08, II:9/12, I:11/7, A:12/22)
jab719 (C:? II: 9/19 I: 11/7 A: 12/22)

Boston University - call and snail mail
tiamat360 (c: 10/31, i: 12/5, a: 1/9)

Case - email and snail mail
britishmafia (C: ?; I: 10/16-10/17; A: 11/17)

Cornell - call and snail mail
britishmafia (C:?; I: 11/20-11/21; A: 12/10)
enigmatic's D (C:? I:~11/6; A:12/10)

Drexel- snail mail
mdk13 (C:? I:11/26ish A:12/8)
brokenward (C:?; I: 11/12-13; A:12/20)

Dartmouth - snail mail
britishmafia (C: ?, I: 10/7-10/8; A: 11/19)
Beebe (C:? I:10/21-22; A: 11/20)

Duke - call and snail mail
hzjames (C:Sep, I: 11/5; A:11/21)

Johns Hopkins - call and snail mail
yuc (C: ?, I: 10/30; A: 11/26)

Mount Sinai - email and snail mail
freddymac (C: 8/27, I:10/13-14, A: 10/18)

Northwestern - email and snail mail
sleepy425 (C: 8/16, I:10/22-24, A: 1/13)

NYU - snail mail
sunshine8i8 (C:7/27, I:10/17, A:12/9)

Penn State - email and snail mail
britishmafia (C: 7/22; I: 11/2-11/3; A: 11/13)
Cancerkiller007: (C: ??; I: 11/2/-11/3; A 11/13)
Fuzi: (C:9/4, i:12/7-8, A 12/18)
CanadaMD: (i:12/7-8, A 1/5)

SUNY Upstate Medical - phone call and snail mail
GliaGirl (C: 9/11/08; I: 11/10-11/12; A: 12/2)
PerpetualPupil (C: ? I: A: 12/2)
Mdk13 (C:? I:11/10-12 A:12/18)

Texas A&M - snail mail
britishmafia (C: 7/23, I: 9/10, A: 10/25)

University of California, San Diego - two emails
eltrapiche (C: 8/22, I: 9/25, A: 10/16)

University of Chicago - call
Lynkeus (c: 10/17, i: 11/13-14, a: 12/12)

University of Connecticut - email and snailmail
peve(c: 7/?, i: 10/6, a: 12/23)

University of Illinois, Chicago - call
calf (c: 8/6, i: 10/27, a: 11/11) (Withdrew 12/22/08)

University of Miami - snail mail
JetsSBXLIII (c: ?, I: 12/12, A: 12/18)

University of Michigan
ToStrikeInfinit (C: ? I: 11/18 A: 11/26)
enigmatic's D (C: ?, I: ~11/6, A:~11/20)
fairalexfield (C: 10/14, I: 12/6, A: 12/17)

University of Mississippi
Bcblazer (C: 8/8, I: 9/11, A: 10/16)

University of Pittsburgh - snail mail
pazan (C: 8/1, I: 9/25, A: 10/20)
Leif_Erikson (C: 8/?, I: 9/29, A: 10/21)
shuman56 (C: 9/15, I: 10/17, A: 11/10)
synplast (C: 8/15, I: 11/10, A: 11/24)
hzjames(C: 8/?, I: 9/28/, A: 10/15)
Tax Evader (C: 9/?, I: 11/20, A:12/6)

UTSW - call
sleepy425 (c:7/26, i:10/9-10, a:11/10)
calf (c: 8/1, i:10/30-31, a: 11/10)
yuc (c: 9/?, i:11/?, a: 12/16)

University of Virginia - call
RapplixGmed (c:7/24, i:10/9-10, a:10/13)
GliaGirl (i: 11/20-22, a: 11/25)

University of Wisconsin, Madison - email
shuman56(i: 12/4-12/7, a: 12/18)

Vanderbilt - call
britishmafia (C:?; I: 10/30-11/1; A: 11/19)
calf (C:?, I: 11/20-11/22, A: 12/5)
xygplat (C:?, I: 12/4-12/6, A: 12/12)


Virginia Commonwealth University - call
simlamblue (C: 9/4 I: 10/20-21 A: 12/18)

Wake Forest - snail mail/call
jab719 (C:? I: 12/3-12/4 A: 12/15)
mdk13(C:? I: 11/19-20 A:12/15)

Washington University in St Louis - email/snail mail
ToStrikeInfinit (C: 8/? I: 11/23-24 A: 12/19)
yuc (c:9/? I: 11/? A: 12/19)
enigmatic's D (C:? I:11/23-24 A: 12/19)


do not erase!
1) click quote on the most recent list
2) delete the quote messages on the top and bottom
3) add your user name, interview invite date, interview date, any other pertinent info, and if needed, the school
4) click submit
 
Hey, Sleepy! Congrats!

I have a NW interview soon. Could you describe your experience?
 
Hey, Sleepy! Congrats!

I have a NW interview soon. Could you describe your experience?


Thanks! Congrats on your interview! So NW's interviews are really laid back. They really really don't care what you wear (even on the days where you are supposed to be in business casual they really wouldn't care if you showed up in jeans, which apparently someone did once and they got in, although you probably should just go with business casual). Anyway, on Thursday morning you do faculty interviews downtown, all laid back. One guy started giving me advice and stuff. In the afternoon you go to evanston and meet with faculty there. They take you out for dinner thursday night. On Friday there's pretty much nothing. There's a student interview, but they tell you it counts for almost nothing. You also meet with David Engman, Sandra, and Dr. Ardehali, but that's in like groups of 6 or so and it's mainly so that you can ask them questions. They're not really evaluating you.

Oh, also on Wednesday we went to MSTP grand rounds and that's where we ate dinner. Food was good, grand rounds was fun (if you're like me and have been thinking about research like crazy and haven't had the chance to think about the MD part in a while, grand rounds will remind you why you want to do academic medicine). so yeah, you'll have a good time. Good luck!
 
Thanks! Congrats on your interview! So NW's interviews are really laid back. They really really don't care what you wear (even on the days where you are supposed to be in business casual they really wouldn't care if you showed up in jeans, which apparently someone did once and they got in, although you probably should just go with business casual). Anyway, on Thursday morning you do faculty interviews downtown, all laid back. One guy started giving me advice and stuff. In the afternoon you go to evanston and meet with faculty there. They take you out for dinner thursday night. On Friday there's pretty much nothing. There's a student interview, but they tell you it counts for almost nothing. You also meet with David Engman, Sandra, and Dr. Ardehali, but that's in like groups of 6 or so and it's mainly so that you can ask them questions. They're not really evaluating you.

Oh, also on Wednesday we went to MSTP grand rounds and that's where we ate dinner. Food was good, grand rounds was fun (if you're like me and have been thinking about research like crazy and haven't had the chance to think about the MD part in a while, grand rounds will remind you why you want to do academic medicine). so yeah, you'll have a good time. Good luck!


That was really helpful. I'm interviewing there Thursday and Friday. Thanks!
 
I noticed someone's posted that they got into UCSD in October, but I was told at my interview that they won't send out decisions for anyone until late February (after all interviews are over and the committee's discussed them all). Is anyone else confused by this? Was there an early wave of decisions that was already sent out?