***Official 2008-2009 MD/PhD Acceptance Thread***

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I noticed someone's posted that they got into UCSD in October, but I was told at my interview that they won't send out decisions for anyone until late February (after all interviews are over and the committee's discussed them all). Is anyone else confused by this? Was there an early wave of decisions that was already sent out?

Yes. Like many schools that say they're 'not rolling,' they give early acceptances to their top candidates when the committee congregates about a week or so after the interview date. Then they fill the rest of the class up towards the end of February depending on how many returns they get and how many spots they left open. It's just a way to show their love and I believe that most acceptances go out at the end of February and only a select few go out a few weeks post-interview.
 
Albert Einstein - snail mail
Rapplixgmed (C:8/08, II:9/12, I:11/7, A:12/22)
jab719 (C:? II: 9/19 I: 11/7 A: 12/22)

Boston University - call and snail mail
tiamat360 (c: 10/31, i: 12/5, a: 1/9)
mitoman77 (c: 9/1, i: 10/17, a: 1/9)

Case - email and snail mail
britishmafia (C: ?; I: 10/16-10/17; A: 11/17)

Cornell - call and snail mail
britishmafia (C:?; I: 11/20-11/21; A: 12/10)
enigmatic's D (C:? I:~11/6; A:12/10)

Drexel- snail mail
mdk13 (C:? I:11/26ish A:12/8)
brokenward (C:?; I: 11/12-13; A:12/20)

Dartmouth - snail mail
britishmafia (C: ?, I: 10/7-10/8; A: 11/19)
Beebe (C:? I:10/21-22; A: 11/20)

Duke - call and snail mail
hzjames (C:Sep, I: 11/5; A:11/21)

Johns Hopkins - call and snail mail
yuc (C: ?, I: 10/30; A: 11/26)

Mount Sinai - email and snail mail
freddymac (C: 8/27, I:10/13-14, A: 10/18)

Northwestern - email and snail mail
sleepy425 (C: 8/16, I:10/22-24, A: 1/13)

NYU - snail mail
sunshine8i8 (C:7/27, I:10/17, A:12/9)

Penn State - email and snail mail
britishmafia (C: 7/22; I: 11/2-11/3; A: 11/13)
Cancerkiller007: (C: ??; I: 11/2/-11/3; A 11/13)
Fuzi: (C:9/4, i:12/7-8, A 12/18)
CanadaMD: (i:12/7-8, A 1/5)

SUNY Upstate Medical - phone call and snail mail
GliaGirl (C: 9/11/08; I: 11/10-11/12; A: 12/2)
PerpetualPupil (C: ? I: A: 12/2)
Mdk13 (C:? I:11/10-12 A:12/18)

Texas A&M - snail mail
britishmafia (C: 7/23, I: 9/10, A: 10/25)

University of California, San Diego - two emails
eltrapiche (C: 8/22, I: 9/25, A: 10/16)

University of Chicago - call
Lynkeus (c: 10/17, i: 11/13-14, a: 12/12)

University of Connecticut - email and snailmail
peve(c: 7/?, i: 10/6, a: 12/23)

University of Illinois, Chicago - call
calf (c: 8/6, i: 10/27, a: 11/11) (Withdrew 12/22/08)

University of Miami - snail mail
JetsSBXLIII (c: ?, I: 12/12, A: 12/18)

University of Michigan
ToStrikeInfinit (C: ? I: 11/18 A: 11/26)
enigmatic's D (C: ?, I: ~11/6, A:~11/20)
fairalexfield (C: 10/14, I: 12/6, A: 12/17)

University of Mississippi
Bcblazer (C: 8/8, I: 9/11, A: 10/16)

University of Oklahoma - snail mail
mitoman77 (C: 9/1, I: 11/11, A: 11/18 )

University of Pittsburgh - snail mail
pazan (C: 8/1, I: 9/25, A: 10/20)
Leif_Erikson (C: 8/?, I: 9/29, A: 10/21)
shuman56 (C: 9/15, I: 10/17, A: 11/10)
synplast (C: 8/15, I: 11/10, A: 11/24)
hzjames(C: 8/?, I: 9/28/, A: 10/15)
Tax Evader (C: 9/?, I: 11/20, A:12/6)

UTSW - call
sleepy425 (c:7/26, i:10/9-10, a:11/10)
calf (c: 8/1, i:10/30-31, a: 11/10)
yuc (c: 9/?, i:11/?, a: 12/16)

University of Virginia - call
RapplixGmed (c:7/24, i:10/9-10, a:10/13)
GliaGirl (i: 11/20-22, a: 11/25)

University of Wisconsin, Madison - email
shuman56(i: 12/4-12/7, a: 12/18)

Vanderbilt - call
britishmafia (C:?; I: 10/30-11/1; A: 11/19)
calf (C:?, I: 11/20-11/22, A: 12/5)
xygplat (C:?, I: 12/4-12/6, A: 12/12)

Virginia Commonwealth University - call
simlamblue (C: 9/4 I: 10/20-21 A: 12/18)

Wake Forest - snail mail/call
jab719 (C:? I: 12/3-12/4 A: 12/15)
mdk13(C:? I: 11/19-20 A:12/15)

Washington University in St Louis - email/snail mail
ToStrikeInfinit (C: 8/? I: 11/23-24 A: 12/19)
yuc (c:9/? I: 11/? A: 12/19)
enigmatic's D (C:? I:11/23-24 A: 12/19)


do not erase!
1) click quote on the most recent list
2) delete the quote messages on the top and bottom
3) add your user name, interview invite date, interview date, any other pertinent info, and if needed, the school
4) click submit
 
Albert Einstein - snail mail
Rapplixgmed (C:8/08, II:9/12, I:11/7, A:12/22)
jab719 (C:? II: 9/19 I: 11/7 A: 12/22)

Boston University - call and snail mail
tiamat360 (c: 10/31, i: 12/5, a: 1/9)
mitoman77 (c: 9/1, i: 10/17, a: 1/9)

Case - email and snail mail
britishmafia (C: ?; I: 10/16-10/17; A: 11/17)

Cornell - call and snail mail
britishmafia (C:?; I: 11/20-11/21; A: 12/10)
enigmatic's D (C:? I:~11/6; A:12/10)

Drexel- snail mail
mdk13 (C:? I:11/26ish A:12/8)
brokenward (C:?; I: 11/12-13; A:12/20)

Dartmouth - snail mail
britishmafia (C: ?, I: 10/7-10/8; A: 11/19)
Beebe (C:? I:10/21-22; A: 11/20)

Duke - call and snail mail
hzjames (C:Sep, I: 11/5; A:11/21)

Johns Hopkins - call and snail mail
yuc (C: ?, I: 10/30; A: 11/26)

Mount Sinai - email and snail mail
freddymac (C: 8/27, I:10/13-14, A: 10/18)

Northwestern - email and snail mail
sleepy425 (C: 8/16, I:10/22-24, A: 1/13)

NYU - snail mail
sunshine8i8 (C:7/27, I:10/17, A:12/9)

Penn State - email and snail mail
britishmafia (C: 7/22; I: 11/2-11/3; A: 11/13)
Cancerkiller007: (C: ??; I: 11/2/-11/3; A 11/13)
Fuzi: (C:9/4, i:12/7-8, A 12/18)
CanadaMD: (i:12/7-8, A 1/5)

SUNY Upstate Medical - phone call and snail mail
GliaGirl (C: 9/11/08; I: 11/10-11/12; A: 12/2)
PerpetualPupil (C: ? I: A: 12/2)
Mdk13 (C:? I:11/10-12 A:12/18)

Texas A&M - snail mail
britishmafia (C: 7/23, I: 9/10, A: 10/25)

University of California, San Diego - two emails
eltrapiche (C: 8/22, I: 9/25, A: 10/16)

University of Chicago - call
Lynkeus (c: 10/17, i: 11/13-14, a: 12/12)

University of Connecticut - email and snailmail
peve(c: 7/?, i: 10/6, a: 12/23)

University of Illinois, Chicago - call
calf (c: 8/6, i: 10/27, a: 11/11) (Withdrew 12/22/08)

University of Miami - snail mail
JetsSBXLIII (c: ?, I: 12/12, A: 12/18)

University of Michigan
ToStrikeInfinit (C: ? I: 11/18 A: 11/26)
enigmatic's D (C: ?, I: ~11/6, A:~11/20)
fairalexfield (C: 10/14, I: 12/6, A: 12/17)

University of Mississippi
Bcblazer (C: 8/8, I: 9/11, A: 10/16)

University of Oklahoma - snail mail
mitoman77 (C: 9/1, I: 11/11, A: 11/18 )

University of Pittsburgh - snail mail
pazan (C: 8/1, I: 9/25, A: 10/20)
Leif_Erikson (C: 8/?, I: 9/29, A: 10/21)
shuman56 (C: 9/15, I: 10/17, A: 11/10)
synplast (C: 8/15, I: 11/10, A: 11/24)
hzjames(C: 8/?, I: 9/28/, A: 10/15)
Tax Evader (C: 9/?, I: 11/20, A:12/6)

UTSW - call
sleepy425 (c:7/26, i:10/9-10, a:11/10)
calf (c: 8/1, i:10/30-31, a: 11/10)
yuc (c: 9/?, i:11/?, a: 12/16)
Fuzi (c:10/3, i:1/9, a:1/21)

University of Virginia - call
RapplixGmed (c:7/24, i:10/9-10, a:10/13)
GliaGirl (i: 11/20-22, a: 11/25)

University of Wisconsin, Madison - email
shuman56(i: 12/4-12/7, a: 12/18)

Vanderbilt - call
britishmafia (C:?; I: 10/30-11/1; A: 11/19)
calf (C:?, I: 11/20-11/22, A: 12/5)
xygplat (C:?, I: 12/4-12/6, A: 12/12)

Virginia Commonwealth University - call
simlamblue (C: 9/4 I: 10/20-21 A: 12/18)

Wake Forest - snail mail/call
jab719 (C:? I: 12/3-12/4 A: 12/15)
mdk13(C:? I: 11/19-20 A:12/15)

Washington University in St Louis - email/snail mail
ToStrikeInfinit (C: 8/? I: 11/23-24 A: 12/19)
yuc (c:9/? I: 11/? A: 12/19)
enigmatic's D (C:? I:11/23-24 A: 12/19)


do not erase!
1) click quote on the most recent list
2) delete the quote messages on the top and bottom
3) add your user name, interview invite date, interview date, any other pertinent info, and if needed, the school
4) click submit
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Albert Einstein - snail mail
Rapplixgmed (C:8/08, II:9/12, I:11/7, A:12/22)
jab719 (C:? II: 9/19 I: 11/7 A: 12/22)

Boston University - call and snail mail
tiamat360 (c: 10/31, i: 12/5, a: 1/9)
mitoman77 (c: 9/1, i: 10/17, a: 1/9)

Case - email and snail mail
britishmafia (C: ?; I: 10/16-10/17; A: 11/17)

Cornell - call and snail mail
britishmafia (C:?; I: 11/20-11/21; A: 12/10)
enigmatic's D (C:? I:~11/6; A:12/10)

Drexel- snail mail
mdk13 (C:? I:11/26ish A:12/8)
brokenward (C:?; I: 11/12-13; A:12/20)

Dartmouth - snail mail
britishmafia (C: ?, I: 10/7-10/8; A: 11/19)
Beebe (C:? I:10/21-22; A: 11/20)

Duke - call and snail mail
hzjames (C:Sep, I: 11/5; A:11/21)

Johns Hopkins - call and snail mail
yuc (C: ?, I: 10/30; A: 11/26)

Mount Sinai - email and snail mail
freddymac (C: 8/27, I:10/13-14, A: 10/18)

Northwestern - email and snail mail
sleepy425 (C: 8/16, I:10/22-24, A: 1/13)

NYU - snail mail
sunshine8i8 (C:7/27, I:10/17, A:12/9)

Penn State - email and snail mail
britishmafia (C: 7/22; I: 11/2-11/3; A: 11/13)
Cancerkiller007: (C: ??; I: 11/2/-11/3; A 11/13)
Fuzi: (C:9/4, i:12/7-8, A 12/18)
CanadaMD: (i:12/7-8, A 1/5)

SUNY Upstate Medical - phone call and snail mail
GliaGirl (C: 9/11/08; I: 11/10-11/12; A: 12/2)
PerpetualPupil (C: ? I: A: 12/2)
Mdk13 (C:? I:11/10-12 A:12/18)

Texas A&M - snail mail
britishmafia (C: 7/23, I: 9/10, A: 10/25)

University of California, San Diego - two emails
eltrapiche (C: 8/22, I: 9/25, A: 10/16)

University of Chicago - call
Lynkeus (c: 10/17, i: 11/13-14, a: 12/12)

University of Connecticut - email and snailmail
peve(c: 7/?, i: 10/6, a: 12/23)

University of Illinois, Chicago - call
calf (c: 8/6, i: 10/27, a: 11/11) (Withdrew 12/22/08)

University of Miami - snail mail
JetsSBXLIII (c: ?, I: 12/12, A: 12/18)

University of Michigan
ToStrikeInfinit (C: ? I: 11/18 A: 11/26)
enigmatic's D (C: ?, I: ~11/6, A:~11/20)
fairalexfield (C: 10/14, I: 12/6, A: 12/17)

University of Mississippi
Bcblazer (C: 8/8, I: 9/11, A: 10/16)

University of Nebraska
CancerKiller007 (C: ??, I: 12/4, A: 1/22)

University of Oklahoma - snail mail
mitoman77 (C: 9/1, I: 11/11, A: 11/18 )

University of Pittsburgh - snail mail
pazan (C: 8/1, I: 9/25, A: 10/20)
Leif_Erikson (C: 8/?, I: 9/29, A: 10/21)
shuman56 (C: 9/15, I: 10/17, A: 11/10)
synplast (C: 8/15, I: 11/10, A: 11/24)
hzjames(C: 8/?, I: 9/28/, A: 10/15)
Tax Evader (C: 9/?, I: 11/20, A:12/6)

UTSW - call
sleepy425 (c:7/26, i:10/9-10, a:11/10)
calf (c: 8/1, i:10/30-31, a: 11/10)
yuc (c: 9/?, i:11/?, a: 12/16)
Fuzi (c:10/3, i:1/9, a:1/21)

University of Virginia - call
RapplixGmed (c:7/24, i:10/9-10, a:10/13)
GliaGirl (i: 11/20-22, a: 11/25)

University of Wisconsin, Madison - email
shuman56(i: 12/4-12/7, a: 12/18)

Vanderbilt - call
britishmafia (C:?; I: 10/30-11/1; A: 11/19)
calf (C:?, I: 11/20-11/22, A: 12/5)
xygplat (C:?, I: 12/4-12/6, A: 12/12)

Virginia Commonwealth University - call
simlamblue (C: 9/4 I: 10/20-21 A: 12/18)

Wake Forest - snail mail/call
jab719 (C:? I: 12/3-12/4 A: 12/15)
mdk13(C:? I: 11/19-20 A:12/15)

Washington University in St Louis - email/snail mail
ToStrikeInfinit (C: 8/? I: 11/23-24 A: 12/19)
yuc (c:9/? I: 11/? A: 12/19)
enigmatic's D (C:? I:11/23-24 A: 12/19)


do not erase!
1) click quote on the most recent list
2) delete the quote messages on the top and bottom
3) add your user name, interview invite date, interview date, any other pertinent info, and if needed, the school
4) click submit
 
Albert Einstein - snail mail
Rapplixgmed (C:8/08, II:9/12, I:11/7, A:12/22)
jab719 (C:? II: 9/19 I: 11/7 A: 12/22)

Boston University - call and snail mail
tiamat360 (c: 10/31, i: 12/5, a: 1/9)
mitoman77 (c: 9/1, i: 10/17, a: 1/9)

Case - email and snail mail
britishmafia (C: ?; I: 10/16-10/17; A: 11/17)

Cornell - call and snail mail
britishmafia (C:?; I: 11/20-11/21; A: 12/10)
enigmatic's D (C:? I:~11/6; A:12/10)

Drexel- snail mail
mdk13 (C:? I:11/26ish A:12/8)
brokenward (C:?; I: 11/12-13; A:12/20)

Dartmouth - snail mail
britishmafia (C: ?, I: 10/7-10/8; A: 11/19)
Beebe (C:? I:10/21-22; A: 11/20)

Duke - call and snail mail
hzjames (C:Sep, I: 11/5; A:11/21)

Johns Hopkins - call and snail mail
yuc (C: ?, I: 10/30; A: 11/26)

Mount Sinai - email and snail mail
freddymac (C: 8/27, I:10/13-14, A: 10/18)

Northwestern - email and snail mail
sleepy425 (C: 8/16, I:10/22-24, A: 1/13)

NYU - snail mail
sunshine8i8 (C:7/27, I:10/17, A:12/9)

Penn State - email and snail mail
britishmafia (C: 7/22; I: 11/2-11/3; A: 11/13)
Cancerkiller007: (C: ??; I: 11/2/-11/3; A 11/13)
Fuzi: (C:9/4, i:12/7-8, A 12/18)
CanadaMD: (i:12/7-8, A 1/5)

SUNY Upstate Medical - phone call and snail mail
GliaGirl (C: 9/11/08; I: 11/10-11/12; A: 12/2)
PerpetualPupil (C: ? I: A: 12/2)
Mdk13 (C:? I:11/10-12 A:12/18)

Texas A&M - snail mail
britishmafia (C: 7/23, I: 9/10, A: 10/25)

University of California, San Diego - two emails
eltrapiche (C: 8/22, I: 9/25, A: 10/16)

University of Chicago - call
Lynkeus (c: 10/17, i: 11/13-14, a: 12/12)

University of Connecticut - email and snailmail
peve(c: 7/?, i: 10/6, a: 12/23)

University of Illinois, Chicago - call
calf (c: 8/6, i: 10/27, a: 11/11) (Withdrew 12/22/08)

University of Miami - snail mail
JetsSBXLIII (c: ?, I: 12/12, A: 12/18)

University of Michigan
ToStrikeInfinit (C: ? I: 11/18 A: 11/26)
enigmatic's D (C: ?, I: ~11/6, A:~11/20)
fairalexfield (C: 10/14, I: 12/6, A: 12/17)

University of Mississippi
Bcblazer (C: 8/8, I: 9/11, A: 10/16)

University of Nebraska
CancerKiller007 (C: ??, I: 12/4, A: 1/22)
reine1jb (C: ?, I: 12/4, A: 1/22)

University of Oklahoma - snail mail
mitoman77 (C: 9/1, I: 11/11, A: 11/18 )

University of Pittsburgh - snail mail
pazan (C: 8/1, I: 9/25, A: 10/20)
Leif_Erikson (C: 8/?, I: 9/29, A: 10/21)
shuman56 (C: 9/15, I: 10/17, A: 11/10)
synplast (C: 8/15, I: 11/10, A: 11/24)
hzjames(C: 8/?, I: 9/28/, A: 10/15)
Tax Evader (C: 9/?, I: 11/20, A:12/6)

UTSW - call
sleepy425 (c:7/26, i:10/9-10, a:11/10)
calf (c: 8/1, i:10/30-31, a: 11/10)
yuc (c: 9/?, i:11/?, a: 12/16)
Fuzi (c:10/3, i:1/9, a:1/21)

University of Virginia - call
RapplixGmed (c:7/24, i:10/9-10, a:10/13)
GliaGirl (i: 11/20-22, a: 11/25)

University of Wisconsin, Madison - email
shuman56(i: 12/4-12/7, a: 12/18)

Vanderbilt - call
britishmafia (C:?; I: 10/30-11/1; A: 11/19)
calf (C:?, I: 11/20-11/22, A: 12/5)
xygplat (C:?, I: 12/4-12/6, A: 12/12)

Virginia Commonwealth University - call
simlamblue (C: 9/4 I: 10/20-21 A: 12/18)

Wake Forest - snail mail/call
jab719 (C:? I: 12/3-12/4 A: 12/15)
mdk13(C:? I: 11/19-20 A:12/15)

Washington University in St Louis - email/snail mail
ToStrikeInfinit (C: 8/? I: 11/23-24 A: 12/19)
yuc (c:9/? I: 11/? A: 12/19)
enigmatic's D (C:? I:11/23-24 A: 12/19)


do not erase!
1) click quote on the most recent list
2) delete the quote messages on the top and bottom
3) add your user name, interview invite date, interview date, any other pertinent info, and if needed, the school
4) click submit[/quote]
 
First acceptances! :woot::woot::woot:

Albert Einstein
- snail mail

Rapplixgmed (C:8/08, II:9/12, I:11/7, A:12/22)
jab719 (C:? II: 9/19 I: 11/7 A: 12/22)

Boston University - call and snail mail
tiamat360 (c: 10/31, i: 12/5, a: 1/9)
mitoman77 (c: 9/1, i: 10/17, a: 1/9)

Case - email and snail mail
britishmafia (C: ?; I: 10/16-10/17; A: 11/17)

Cornell - call and snail mail
britishmafia (C:?; I: 11/20-11/21; A: 12/10)
enigmatic's D (C:? I:~11/6; A:12/10)

Drexel- snail mail
mdk13 (C:? I:11/26ish A:12/8)
brokenward (C:?; I: 11/12-13; A:12/20)

Dartmouth - snail mail
britishmafia (C: ?, I: 10/7-10/8; A: 11/19)
Beebe (C:? I:10/21-22; A: 11/20)

Duke - call and snail mail
hzjames (C:Sep, I: 11/5; A:11/21)

Johns Hopkins - call and snail mail
yuc (C: ?, I: 10/30; A: 11/26)

Mount Sinai - email and snail mail
freddymac (C: 8/27, I:10/13-14, A: 10/18)

Northwestern - email and snail mail
sleepy425 (C: 8/16, I:10/22-24, A: 1/13)

NYU - snail mail
sunshine8i8 (C:7/27, I:10/17, A:12/9)

Penn State - email and snail mail
britishmafia (C: 7/22; I: 11/2-11/3; A: 11/13)
Cancerkiller007: (C: ??; I: 11/2/-11/3; A 11/13)
Fuzi: (C:9/4, i:12/7-8, A 12/18)
CanadaMD: (i:12/7-8, A 1/5)

SUNY Upstate Medical - phone call and snail mail
GliaGirl (C: 9/11/08; I: 11/10-11/12; A: 12/2)
PerpetualPupil (C: ? I: A: 12/2)
Mdk13 (C:? I:11/10-12 A:12/18)

Texas A&M - snail mail
britishmafia (C: 7/23, I: 9/10, A: 10/25)

University of California, San Diego - two emails
eltrapiche (C: 8/22, I: 9/25, A: 10/16)

University of Chicago - call
Lynkeus (c: 10/17, i: 11/13-14, a: 12/12)

University of Connecticut - email and snailmail
peve(c: 7/?, i: 10/6, a: 12/23)

University of Illinois, Chicago - call
calf (c: 8/6, i: 10/27, a: 11/11) (Withdrew 12/22/08)

University of Miami - snail mail
JetsSBXLIII (c: ?, I: 12/12, A: 12/18)

University of Michigan
ToStrikeInfinit (C: ? I: 11/18 A: 11/26)
enigmatic's D (C: ?, I: ~11/6, A:~11/20)
fairalexfield (C: 10/14, I: 12/6, A: 12/17)

University of Mississippi
Bcblazer (C: 8/8, I: 9/11, A: 10/16)

University of Nebraska
CancerKiller007 (C: ??, I: 12/4, A: 1/22)
reine1jb (C: ?, I: 12/4, A: 1/22)

University of Oklahoma - snail mail
mitoman77 (C: 9/1, I: 11/11, A: 11/18 )

University of Pittsburgh - snail mail
pazan (C: 8/1, I: 9/25, A: 10/20)
Leif_Erikson (C: 8/?, I: 9/29, A: 10/21)
shuman56 (C: 9/15, I: 10/17, A: 11/10)
synplast (C: 8/15, I: 11/10, A: 11/24)
hzjames(C: 8/?, I: 9/28/, A: 10/15)
Tax Evader (C: 9/?, I: 11/20, A:12/6)
University of Rochester
anemone2 (c:10/?, I: 11/20, A: 1/22)


UTSW
- call

sleepy425 (c:7/26, i:10/9-10, a:11/10)
calf (c: 8/1, i:10/30-31, a: 11/10)
yuc (c: 9/?, i:11/?, a: 12/16)
Fuzi (c:10/3, i:1/9, a:1/21)

University of Virginia - call
RapplixGmed (c:7/24, i:10/9-10, a:10/13)
GliaGirl (i: 11/20-22, a: 11/25)

University of Wisconsin, Madison - email
shuman56(i: 12/4-12/7, a: 12/18)

Vanderbilt - call
britishmafia (C:?; I: 10/30-11/1; A: 11/19)
calf (C:?, I: 11/20-11/22, A: 12/5)
xygplat (C:?, I: 12/4-12/6, A: 12/12)

Virginia Commonwealth University - call
simlamblue (C: 9/4 I: 10/20-21 A: 12/18)

Wake Forest - snail mail/call
jab719 (C:? I: 12/3-12/4 A: 12/15)
mdk13(C:? I: 11/19-20 A:12/15)

Washington University in St Louis - email/snail mail
ToStrikeInfinit (C: 8/? I: 11/23-24 A: 12/19)
yuc (c:9/? I: 11/? A: 12/19)
enigmatic's D (C:? I:11/23-24 A: 12/19)
anemone2 (c:10/? I:1/8 A:1/22)

do not erase!
1) click quote on the most recent list
2) delete the quote messages on the top and bottom
3) add your user name, interview invite date, interview date, any other pertinent info, and if needed, the school
4) click submit
 

Albert Einstein
- snail mail

Rapplixgmed (C:8/08, II:9/12, I:11/7, A:12/22)
jab719 (C:? II: 9/19 I: 11/7 A: 12/22)

Boston University - call and snail mail
tiamat360 (c: 10/31, i: 12/5, a: 1/9)
mitoman77 (c: 9/1, i: 10/17, a: 1/9)

Case - email and snail mail
britishmafia (C: ?; I: 10/16-10/17; A: 11/17)

Cornell - call and snail mail
britishmafia (C:?; I: 11/20-11/21; A: 12/10)
enigmatic's D (C:? I:~11/6; A:12/10)

Drexel- snail mail
mdk13 (C:? I:11/26ish A:12/8)
brokenward (C:?; I: 11/12-13; A:12/20)

Dartmouth - snail mail
britishmafia (C: ?, I: 10/7-10/8; A: 11/19)
Beebe (C:? I:10/21-22; A: 11/20)

Duke - call and snail mail
hzjames (C:Sep, I: 11/5; A:11/21)

Johns Hopkins - call and snail mail
yuc (C: ?, I: 10/30; A: 11/26)

Mount Sinai - email and snail mail
freddymac (C: 8/27, I:10/13-14, A: 10/18)

Northwestern - email and snail mail
sleepy425 (C: 8/16, I:10/22-24, A: 1/13)

NYU - snail mail
sunshine8i8 (C:7/27, I:10/17, A:12/9)

Penn State - email and snail mail
britishmafia (C: 7/22; I: 11/2-11/3; A: 11/13)
Cancerkiller007: (C: ??; I: 11/2/-11/3; A 11/13)
Fuzi: (C:9/4, i:12/7-8, A 12/18)
CanadaMD: (i:12/7-8, A 1/5)

SUNY Upstate Medical - phone call and snail mail
GliaGirl (C: 9/11/08; I: 11/10-11/12; A: 12/2)
PerpetualPupil (C: ? I: A: 12/2)
Mdk13 (C:? I:11/10-12 A:12/18)

Texas A&M - snail mail
britishmafia (C: 7/23, I: 9/10, A: 10/25)

University of California, San Diego - two emails
eltrapiche (C: 8/22, I: 9/25, A: 10/16)

University of Chicago - call
Lynkeus (c: 10/17, i: 11/13-14, a: 12/12)

University of Connecticut - email and snailmail
peve(c: 7/?, i: 10/6, a: 12/23)

University of Illinois, Chicago - call
calf (c: 8/6, i: 10/27, a: 11/11) (Withdrew 12/22/08)

University of Miami - snail mail
JetsSBXLIII (c: ?, I: 12/12, A: 12/18)

University of Michigan
ToStrikeInfinit (C: ? I: 11/18 A: 11/26)
enigmatic's D (C: ?, I: ~11/6, A:~11/20)
fairalexfield (C: 10/14, I: 12/6, A: 12/17)

University of Mississippi
Bcblazer (C: 8/8, I: 9/11, A: 10/16)

University of Nebraska
CancerKiller007 (C: ??, I: 12/4, A: 1/22)
reine1jb (C: ?, I: 12/4, A: 1/22)

University of Oklahoma - snail mail
mitoman77 (C: 9/1, I: 11/11, A: 11/18 )

University of Pittsburgh - snail mail
pazan (C: 8/1, I: 9/25, A: 10/20)
Leif_Erikson (C: 8/?, I: 9/29, A: 10/21)
shuman56 (C: 9/15, I: 10/17, A: 11/10)
synplast (C: 8/15, I: 11/10, A: 11/24)
hzjames(C: 8/?, I: 9/28/, A: 10/15)
Tax Evader (C: 9/?, I: 11/20, A:12/6)
University of Rochester
anemone2 (c:10/?, I: 11/20, A: 1/22)


UTSW
- call

sleepy425 (c:7/26, i:10/9-10, a:11/10)
calf (c: 8/1, i:10/30-31, a: 11/10)
yuc (c: 9/?, i:11/?, a: 12/16)
Fuzi (c:10/3, i:1/9, a:1/21)
BNSN (c: ? i: 12/15/08 a: 1/20/09)

University of Virginia - call
RapplixGmed (c:7/24, i:10/9-10, a:10/13)
GliaGirl (i: 11/20-22, a: 11/25)

University of Wisconsin, Madison - email
shuman56(i: 12/4-12/7, a: 12/18)

Vanderbilt - call
britishmafia (C:?; I: 10/30-11/1; A: 11/19)
calf (C:?, I: 11/20-11/22, A: 12/5)
xygplat (C:?, I: 12/4-12/6, A: 12/12)

Virginia Commonwealth University - call
simlamblue (C: 9/4 I: 10/20-21 A: 12/18)

Wake Forest - snail mail/call
jab719 (C:? I: 12/3-12/4 A: 12/15)
mdk13(C:? I: 11/19-20 A:12/15)

Washington University in St Louis - email/snail mail
ToStrikeInfinit (C: 8/? I: 11/23-24 A: 12/19)
yuc (c:9/? I: 11/? A: 12/19)
enigmatic's D (C:? I:11/23-24 A: 12/19)
anemone2 (c:10/? I:1/8 A:1/22)

do not erase!
1) click quote on the most recent list
2) delete the quote messages on the top and bottom
3) add your user name, interview invite date, interview date, any other pertinent info, and if needed, the school
4) click submit
 
hopkins, utsw (sorry for the delay)

Albert Einstein
- snail mail

Rapplixgmed (C:8/08, II:9/12, I:11/7, A:12/22)
jab719 (C:? II: 9/19 I: 11/7 A: 12/22)

Boston University - call and snail mail
tiamat360 (c: 10/31, i: 12/5, a: 1/9)
mitoman77 (c: 9/1, i: 10/17, a: 1/9)

Case - email and snail mail
britishmafia (C: ?; I: 10/16-10/17; A: 11/17)

Cornell - call and snail mail
britishmafia (C:?; I: 11/20-11/21; A: 12/10)
enigmatic's D (C:? I:~11/6; A:12/10)

Drexel- snail mail
mdk13 (C:? I:11/26ish A:12/8)
brokenward (C:?; I: 11/12-13; A:12/20)

Dartmouth - snail mail
britishmafia (C: ?, I: 10/7-10/8; A: 11/19)
Beebe (C:? I:10/21-22; A: 11/20)

Duke - call and snail mail
hzjames (C:Sep, I: 11/5; A:11/21)

Johns Hopkins - call and snail mail
yuc (C: ?, I: 10/30; A: 11/26)
homefry (C: 9/23, I:12/11-12, A:1/15)

Mount Sinai - email and snail mail
freddymac (C: 8/27, I:10/13-14, A: 10/18)

Northwestern - email and snail mail
sleepy425 (C: 8/16, I:10/22-24, A: 1/13)

NYU - snail mail
sunshine8i8 (C:7/27, I:10/17, A:12/9)

Penn State - email and snail mail
britishmafia (C: 7/22; I: 11/2-11/3; A: 11/13)
Cancerkiller007: (C: ??; I: 11/2/-11/3; A 11/13)
Fuzi: (C:9/4, i:12/7-8, A 12/18)
CanadaMD: (i:12/7-8, A 1/5)

SUNY Upstate Medical - phone call and snail mail
GliaGirl (C: 9/11/08; I: 11/10-11/12; A: 12/2)
PerpetualPupil (C: ? I: A: 12/2)
Mdk13 (C:? I:11/10-12 A:12/18)

Texas A&M - snail mail
britishmafia (C: 7/23, I: 9/10, A: 10/25)

University of California, San Diego - two emails
eltrapiche (C: 8/22, I: 9/25, A: 10/16)

University of Chicago - call
Lynkeus (c: 10/17, i: 11/13-14, a: 12/12)

University of Connecticut - email and snailmail
peve(c: 7/?, i: 10/6, a: 12/23)

University of Illinois, Chicago - call
calf (c: 8/6, i: 10/27, a: 11/11) (Withdrew 12/22/08)

University of Miami - snail mail
JetsSBXLIII (c: ?, I: 12/12, A: 12/18)

University of Michigan
ToStrikeInfinit (C: ? I: 11/18 A: 11/26)
enigmatic's D (C: ?, I: ~11/6, A:~11/20)
fairalexfield (C: 10/14, I: 12/6, A: 12/17)

University of Mississippi
Bcblazer (C: 8/8, I: 9/11, A: 10/16)

University of Nebraska
CancerKiller007 (C: ??, I: 12/4, A: 1/22)
reine1jb (C: ?, I: 12/4, A: 1/22)

University of Oklahoma - snail mail
mitoman77 (C: 9/1, I: 11/11, A: 11/18 )

University of Pittsburgh - snail mail
pazan (C: 8/1, I: 9/25, A: 10/20)
Leif_Erikson (C: 8/?, I: 9/29, A: 10/21)
shuman56 (C: 9/15, I: 10/17, A: 11/10)
synplast (C: 8/15, I: 11/10, A: 11/24)
hzjames(C: 8/?, I: 9/28/, A: 10/15)
Tax Evader (C: 9/?, I: 11/20, A:12/6)
University of Rochester
anemone2 (c:10/?, I: 11/20, A: 1/22)


UTSW
- call

sleepy425 (c:7/26, i:10/9-10, a:11/10)
calf (c: 8/1, i:10/30-31, a: 11/10)
yuc (c: 9/?, i:11/?, a: 12/16)
Fuzi (c:10/3, i:1/9, a:1/21)
BNSN (c: ? i: 12/15/08 a: 1/20/09)
homefry (c: 9/29, i:11/24, a:12/16)

University of Virginia - call
RapplixGmed (c:7/24, i:10/9-10, a:10/13)
GliaGirl (i: 11/20-22, a: 11/25)

University of Wisconsin, Madison - email
shuman56(i: 12/4-12/7, a: 12/18)

Vanderbilt - call
britishmafia (C:?; I: 10/30-11/1; A: 11/19)
calf (C:?, I: 11/20-11/22, A: 12/5)
xygplat (C:?, I: 12/4-12/6, A: 12/12)

Virginia Commonwealth University - call
simlamblue (C: 9/4 I: 10/20-21 A: 12/18)

Wake Forest - snail mail/call
jab719 (C:? I: 12/3-12/4 A: 12/15)
mdk13(C:? I: 11/19-20 A:12/15)

Washington University in St Louis - email/snail mail
ToStrikeInfinit (C: 8/? I: 11/23-24 A: 12/19)
yuc (c:9/? I: 11/? A: 12/19)
enigmatic's D (C:? I:11/23-24 A: 12/19)
anemone2 (c:10/? I:1/8 A:1/22)

do not erase!
1) click quote on the most recent list
2) delete the quote messages on the top and bottom
3) add your user name, interview invite date, interview date, any other pertinent info, and if needed, the school
4) click submit
 
Last edited:

Albert Einstein
- snail mail

Rapplixgmed (C:8/08, II:9/12, I:11/7, A:12/22)
jab719 (C:? II: 9/19 I: 11/7 A: 12/22)

Boston University - call and snail mail
tiamat360 (c: 10/31, i: 12/5, a: 1/9)
mitoman77 (c: 9/1, i: 10/17, a: 1/9)

Case - email and snail mail
britishmafia (C: ?; I: 10/16-10/17; A: 11/17)

Cornell - call and snail mail
britishmafia (C:?; I: 11/20-11/21; A: 12/10)
enigmatic's D (C:? I:~11/6; A:12/10)

Drexel- snail mail
mdk13 (C:? I:11/26ish A:12/8)
brokenward (C:?; I: 11/12-13; A:12/20)

Dartmouth - snail mail
britishmafia (C: ?, I: 10/7-10/8; A: 11/19)
Beebe (C:? I:10/21-22; A: 11/20)

Duke - call and snail mail
hzjames (C:Sep, I: 11/5; A:11/21)

Johns Hopkins - call and snail mail
yuc (C: ?, I: 10/30; A: 11/26)
homefry (C: 9/23, I:12/11-12, A:1/15)

Mount Sinai - email and snail mail
freddymac (C: 8/27, I:10/13-14, A: 10/18)

Northwestern - email and snail mail
sleepy425 (C: 8/16, I:10/22-24, A: 1/13)

NYU - snail mail
sunshine8i8 (C:7/27, I:10/17, A:12/9)

Penn State - email and snail mail
britishmafia (C: 7/22; I: 11/2-11/3; A: 11/13)
Cancerkiller007: (C: ??; I: 11/2/-11/3; A 11/13)
Fuzi: (C:9/4, i:12/7-8, A 12/18)
CanadaMD: (i:12/7-8, A 1/5)

SUNY Upstate Medical - phone call and snail mail
GliaGirl (C: 9/11/08; I: 11/10-11/12; A: 12/2)
PerpetualPupil (C: ? I: A: 12/2)
Mdk13 (C:? I:11/10-12 A:12/18)

Texas A&M - snail mail
britishmafia (C: 7/23, I: 9/10, A: 10/25)

University of California, San Diego - two emails
eltrapiche (C: 8/22, I: 9/25, A: 10/16)

University of Chicago - call
Lynkeus (c: 10/17, i: 11/13-14, a: 12/12)

University of Connecticut - email and snailmail
peve(c: 7/?, i: 10/6, a: 12/23)

University of Illinois, Chicago - call
calf (c: 8/6, i: 10/27, a: 11/11) (Withdrew 12/22/08)

University of Miami - snail mail
JetsSBXLIII (c: ?, I: 12/12, A: 12/18)

University of Michigan
ToStrikeInfinit (C: ? I: 11/18 A: 11/26)
enigmatic's D (C: ?, I: ~11/6, A:~11/20)
fairalexfield (C: 10/14, I: 12/6, A: 12/17)

University of Mississippi
Bcblazer (C: 8/8, I: 9/11, A: 10/16)

University of Nebraska
CancerKiller007 (C: ??, I: 12/4, A: 1/22)
reine1jb (C: ?, I: 12/4, A: 1/22)

University of Oklahoma - snail mail
mitoman77 (C: 9/1, I: 11/11, A: 11/18 )

University of Pittsburgh - snail mail
pazan (C: 8/1, I: 9/25, A: 10/20)
Leif_Erikson (C: 8/?, I: 9/29, A: 10/21)
shuman56 (C: 9/15, I: 10/17, A: 11/10)
synplast (C: 8/15, I: 11/10, A: 11/24)
hzjames(C: 8/?, I: 9/28/, A: 10/15)
Tax Evader (C: 9/?, I: 11/20, A:12/6)
University of Rochester
anemone2 (c:10/?, I: 11/20, A: 1/22)


UTSW
- call

sleepy425 (c:7/26, i:10/9-10, a:11/10)
calf (c: 8/1, i:10/30-31, a: 11/10)
yuc (c: 9/?, i:11/?, a: 12/16)
Fuzi (c:10/3, i:1/9, a:1/21)
BNSN (c: ? i: 12/15/08 a: 1/20/09)
homefry (c: 9/29, i:11/24, a:12/16)
Redd66 (c 10/16 i: 10/31 a: 1/23/09)

University of Virginia - call
RapplixGmed (c:7/24, i:10/9-10, a:10/13)
GliaGirl (i: 11/20-22, a: 11/25)

University of Wisconsin, Madison - email
shuman56(i: 12/4-12/7, a: 12/18)

Vanderbilt - call
britishmafia (C:?; I: 10/30-11/1; A: 11/19)
calf (C:?, I: 11/20-11/22, A: 12/5)
xygplat (C:?, I: 12/4-12/6, A: 12/12)

Virginia Commonwealth University - call
simlamblue (C: 9/4 I: 10/20-21 A: 12/18)

Wake Forest - snail mail/call
jab719 (C:? I: 12/3-12/4 A: 12/15)
mdk13(C:? I: 11/19-20 A:12/15)

Washington University in St Louis - email/snail mail
ToStrikeInfinit (C: 8/? I: 11/23-24 A: 12/19)
yuc (c:9/? I: 11/? A: 12/19)
enigmatic's D (C:? I:11/23-24 A: 12/19)
anemone2 (c:10/? I:1/8 A:1/22)

do not erase!
1) click quote on the most recent list
2) delete the quote messages on the top and bottom
3) add your user name, interview invite date, interview date, any other pertinent info, and if needed, the school
4) click submit
 
UTSW 🙂


Albert Einstein
- snail mail

Rapplixgmed (C:8/08, II:9/12, I:11/7, A:12/22)
jab719 (C:? II: 9/19 I: 11/7 A: 12/22)

Boston University - call and snail mail
tiamat360 (c: 10/31, i: 12/5, a: 1/9)
mitoman77 (c: 9/1, i: 10/17, a: 1/9)

Case - email and snail mail
britishmafia (C: ?; I: 10/16-10/17; A: 11/17)

Cornell - call and snail mail
britishmafia (C:?; I: 11/20-11/21; A: 12/10)
enigmatic's D (C:? I:~11/6; A:12/10)

Drexel- snail mail
mdk13 (C:? I:11/26ish A:12/8)
brokenward (C:?; I: 11/12-13; A:12/20)

Dartmouth - snail mail
britishmafia (C: ?, I: 10/7-10/8; A: 11/19)
Beebe (C:? I:10/21-22; A: 11/20)

Duke - call and snail mail
hzjames (C:Sep, I: 11/5; A:11/21)

Johns Hopkins - call and snail mail
yuc (C: ?, I: 10/30; A: 11/26)
homefry (C: 9/23, I:12/11-12, A:1/15)


Mount Sinai - email and snail mail
freddymac (C: 8/27, I:10/13-14, A: 10/18)

Northwestern - email and snail mail
sleepy425 (C: 8/16, I:10/22-24, A: 1/13)

NYU - snail mail
sunshine8i8 (C:7/27, I:10/17, A:12/9)

Penn State - email and snail mail
britishmafia (C: 7/22; I: 11/2-11/3; A: 11/13)
Cancerkiller007: (C: ??; I: 11/2/-11/3; A 11/13)
Fuzi: (C:9/4, i:12/7-8, A 12/18)
CanadaMD: (i:12/7-8, A 1/5)

SUNY Upstate Medical - phone call and snail mail
GliaGirl (C: 9/11/08; I: 11/10-11/12; A: 12/2)
PerpetualPupil (C: ? I: A: 12/2)
Mdk13 (C:? I:11/10-12 A:12/18)

Texas A&M - snail mail
britishmafia (C: 7/23, I: 9/10, A: 10/25)

University of California, San Diego - two emails
eltrapiche (C: 8/22, I: 9/25, A: 10/16)

University of Chicago - call
Lynkeus (c: 10/17, i: 11/13-14, a: 12/12)

University of Connecticut - email and snailmail
peve(c: 7/?, i: 10/6, a: 12/23)

University of Illinois, Chicago - call
calf (c: 8/6, i: 10/27, a: 11/11) (Withdrew 12/22/08)

University of Miami - snail mail
JetsSBXLIII (c: ?, I: 12/12, A: 12/18)

University of Michigan
ToStrikeInfinit (C: ? I: 11/18 A: 11/26)
enigmatic's D (C: ?, I: ~11/6, A:~11/20)
fairalexfield (C: 10/14, I: 12/6, A: 12/17)

University of Mississippi
Bcblazer (C: 8/8, I: 9/11, A: 10/16)

University of Nebraska
CancerKiller007 (C: ??, I: 12/4, A: 1/22)
reine1jb (C: ?, I: 12/4, A: 1/22)

University of Oklahoma - snail mail
mitoman77 (C: 9/1, I: 11/11, A: 11/18 )

University of Pittsburgh - snail mail
pazan (C: 8/1, I: 9/25, A: 10/20)
Leif_Erikson (C: 8/?, I: 9/29, A: 10/21)
shuman56 (C: 9/15, I: 10/17, A: 11/10)
synplast (C: 8/15, I: 11/10, A: 11/24)
hzjames(C: 8/?, I: 9/28/, A: 10/15)
Tax Evader (C: 9/?, I: 11/20, A:12/6)

University of Rochester
anemone2 (c:10/?, I: 11/20, A: 1/22)



UTSW
- call

sleepy425 (c:7/26, i:10/9-10, a:11/10)
calf (c: 8/1, i:10/30-31, a: 11/10)
yuc (c: 9/?, i:11/?, a: 12/16)
Fuzi (c:10/3, i:1/9, a:1/21)
BNSN (c: ? i: 12/15/08 a: 1/20/09)
homefry (c: 9/29, i:11/24, a:12/16)
fastrandstrongr (c: 12/03, i: 1/9, a: 1/16) - got an email from Dr. Zinn, but he said they usually call 🙂


University of Virginia - call
RapplixGmed (c:7/24, i:10/9-10, a:10/13)
GliaGirl (i: 11/20-22, a: 11/25)

University of Wisconsin, Madison - email
shuman56(i: 12/4-12/7, a: 12/18)

Vanderbilt - call
britishmafia (C:?; I: 10/30-11/1; A: 11/19)
calf (C:?, I: 11/20-11/22, A: 12/5)
xygplat (C:?, I: 12/4-12/6, A: 12/12)

Virginia Commonwealth University - call
simlamblue (C: 9/4 I: 10/20-21 A: 12/18)

Wake Forest - snail mail/call
jab719 (C:? I: 12/3-12/4 A: 12/15)
mdk13(C:? I: 11/19-20 A:12/15)

Washington University in St Louis - email/snail mail
ToStrikeInfinit (C: 8/? I: 11/23-24 A: 12/19)
yuc (c:9/? I: 11/? A: 12/19)
enigmatic's D (C:? I:11/23-24 A: 12/19)
anemone2 (c:10/? I:1/8 A:1/22)

do not erase!
1) click quote on the most recent list
2) delete the quote messages on the top and bottom
3) add your user name, interview invite date, interview date, any other pertinent info, and if needed, the school
4) click submit[/QUOTE]
 
🙂


Albert Einstein
- snail mail

Rapplixgmed (C:8/08, II:9/12, I:11/7, A:12/22)
jab719 (C:? II: 9/19 I: 11/7 A: 12/22)

Boston University - call and snail mail
tiamat360 (c: 10/31, i: 12/5, a: 1/9)
mitoman77 (c: 9/1, i: 10/17, a: 1/9)

Case - email and snail mail
britishmafia (C: ?; I: 10/16-10/17; A: 11/17)

Cornell - call and snail mail
britishmafia (C:?; I: 11/20-11/21; A: 12/10)
enigmatic's D (C:? I:~11/6; A:12/10)

Drexel- snail mail
mdk13 (C:? I:11/26ish A:12/8)
brokenward (C:?; I: 11/12-13; A:12/20)

Dartmouth - snail mail
britishmafia (C: ?, I: 10/7-10/8; A: 11/19)
Beebe (C:? I:10/21-22; A: 11/20)

Duke - call and snail mail
hzjames (C:Sep, I: 11/5; A:11/21)

Johns Hopkins - call and snail mail
yuc (C: ?, I: 10/30; A: 11/26)
homefry (C: 9/23, I:12/11-12, A:1/15)


Mount Sinai - email and snail mail
freddymac (C: 8/27, I:10/13-14, A: 10/18)

Northwestern - email and snail mail
sleepy425 (C: 8/16, I:10/22-24, A: 1/13)

NYU - snail mail
sunshine8i8 (C:7/27, I:10/17, A:12/9)

Penn State - email and snail mail
britishmafia (C: 7/22; I: 11/2-11/3; A: 11/13)
Cancerkiller007: (C: ??; I: 11/2/-11/3; A 11/13)
Fuzi: (C:9/4, i:12/7-8, A 12/18)
CanadaMD: (i:12/7-8, A 1/5)

SUNY Upstate Medical - phone call and snail mail
GliaGirl (C: 9/11/08; I: 11/10-11/12; A: 12/2)
PerpetualPupil (C: ? I: A: 12/2)
Mdk13 (C:? I:11/10-12 A:12/18)

Texas A&M - snail mail
britishmafia (C: 7/23, I: 9/10, A: 10/25)

University of California, San Diego - two emails
eltrapiche (C: 8/22, I: 9/25, A: 10/16)

University of Chicago - call
Lynkeus (c: 10/17, i: 11/13-14, a: 12/12)

University of Connecticut - email and snailmail
peve(c: 7/?, i: 10/6, a: 12/23)

University of Illinois, Chicago - call
calf (c: 8/6, i: 10/27, a: 11/11) (Withdrew 12/22/08)

University of Miami - snail mail
JetsSBXLIII (c: ?, I: 12/12, A: 12/18)

University of Michigan
ToStrikeInfinit (C: ? I: 11/18 A: 11/26)
enigmatic's D (C: ?, I: ~11/6, A:~11/20)
fairalexfield (C: 10/14, I: 12/6, A: 12/17)

University of Mississippi
Bcblazer (C: 8/8, I: 9/11, A: 10/16)

University of Nebraska
CancerKiller007 (C: ??, I: 12/4, A: 1/22)
reine1jb (C: ?, I: 12/4, A: 1/22)

University of Oklahoma - snail mail
mitoman77 (C: 9/1, I: 11/11, A: 11/18 )

University of Pittsburgh - snail mail
pazan (C: 8/1, I: 9/25, A: 10/20)
Leif_Erikson (C: 8/?, I: 9/29, A: 10/21)
shuman56 (C: 9/15, I: 10/17, A: 11/10)
synplast (C: 8/15, I: 11/10, A: 11/24)
hzjames(C: 8/?, I: 9/28/, A: 10/15)
Tax Evader (C: 9/?, I: 11/20, A:12/6)

University of Rochester
anemone2 (c:10/?, I: 11/20, A: 1/22)



UTSW
- call

sleepy425 (c:7/26, i:10/9-10, a:11/10)
calf (c: 8/1, i:10/30-31, a: 11/10)
yuc (c: 9/?, i:11/?, a: 12/16)
Fuzi (c:10/3, i:1/9, a:1/21)
BNSN (c: ? i: 12/15/08 a: 1/20/09)
homefry (c: 9/29, i:11/24, a:12/16)
fastrandstrongr (c: 12/03, i: 1/9, a: 1/16) - got an email from Dr. Zinn, but he said they usually call 🙂


University of Virginia - call
RapplixGmed (c:7/24, i:10/9-10, a:10/13)
GliaGirl (i: 11/20-22, a: 11/25)

University of Wisconsin, Madison - email
shuman56(i: 12/4-12/7, a: 12/18)

Vanderbilt - call
britishmafia (C:?; I: 10/30-11/1; A: 11/19)
calf (C:?, I: 11/20-11/22, A: 12/5)
xygplat (C:?, I: 12/4-12/6, A: 12/12)

Virginia Commonwealth University - call
simlamblue (C: 9/4 I: 10/20-21 A: 12/18)

Wake Forest - snail mail/call
jab719 (C:? I: 12/3-12/4 A: 12/15)
mdk13(C:? I: 11/19-20 A:12/15)

Washington University in St Louis - email/snail mail
ToStrikeInfinit (C: 8/? I: 11/23-24 A: 12/19)
yuc (c:9/? I: 11/? A: 12/19)
enigmatic's D (C:? I:11/23-24 A: 12/19)
anemone2 (c:10/? I:1/8 A:1/22)
lotrmemp (c: 10/24 I:1/8 A:1/22)

do not erase!
1) click quote on the most recent list
2) delete the quote messages on the top and bottom
3) add your user name, interview invite date, interview date, any other pertinent info, and if needed, the school
4) click submit
 
Withdrawing from UTSW. Looks like Vanderbilt for me, unless I get into Wash U or really like UW.


Albert Einstein
- snail mail

Rapplixgmed (C:8/08, II:9/12, I:11/7, A:12/22)
jab719 (C:? II: 9/19 I: 11/7 A: 12/22)

Boston University - call and snail mail
tiamat360 (c: 10/31, i: 12/5, a: 1/9)
mitoman77 (c: 9/1, i: 10/17, a: 1/9)

Case - email and snail mail
britishmafia (C: ?; I: 10/16-10/17; A: 11/17)

Cornell - call and snail mail
britishmafia (C:?; I: 11/20-11/21; A: 12/10)
enigmatic's D (C:? I:~11/6; A:12/10)

Drexel- snail mail
mdk13 (C:? I:11/26ish A:12/8)
brokenward (C:?; I: 11/12-13; A:12/20)

Dartmouth - snail mail
britishmafia (C: ?, I: 10/7-10/8; A: 11/19)
Beebe (C:? I:10/21-22; A: 11/20)

Duke - call and snail mail
hzjames (C:Sep, I: 11/5; A:11/21)

Johns Hopkins - call and snail mail
yuc (C: ?, I: 10/30; A: 11/26)
homefry (C: 9/23, I:12/11-12, A:1/15)


Mount Sinai - email and snail mail
freddymac (C: 8/27, I:10/13-14, A: 10/18)

Northwestern - email and snail mail
sleepy425 (C: 8/16, I:10/22-24, A: 1/13)

NYU - snail mail
sunshine8i8 (C:7/27, I:10/17, A:12/9)

Penn State - email and snail mail
britishmafia (C: 7/22; I: 11/2-11/3; A: 11/13)
Cancerkiller007: (C: ??; I: 11/2/-11/3; A 11/13)
Fuzi: (C:9/4, i:12/7-8, A 12/18)
CanadaMD: (i:12/7-8, A 1/5)

SUNY Upstate Medical - phone call and snail mail
GliaGirl (C: 9/11/08; I: 11/10-11/12; A: 12/2)
PerpetualPupil (C: ? I: A: 12/2)
Mdk13 (C:? I:11/10-12 A:12/18)

Texas A&M - snail mail
britishmafia (C: 7/23, I: 9/10, A: 10/25)

University of California, San Diego - two emails
eltrapiche (C: 8/22, I: 9/25, A: 10/16)

University of Chicago - call
Lynkeus (c: 10/17, i: 11/13-14, a: 12/12)

University of Connecticut - email and snailmail
peve(c: 7/?, i: 10/6, a: 12/23)

University of Illinois, Chicago - call
calf (c: 8/6, i: 10/27, a: 11/11) (Withdrew 12/22/08)

University of Miami - snail mail
JetsSBXLIII (c: ?, I: 12/12, A: 12/18)

University of Michigan
ToStrikeInfinit (C: ? I: 11/18 A: 11/26)
enigmatic's D (C: ?, I: ~11/6, A:~11/20)
fairalexfield (C: 10/14, I: 12/6, A: 12/17)

University of Mississippi
Bcblazer (C: 8/8, I: 9/11, A: 10/16)

University of Nebraska
CancerKiller007 (C: ??, I: 12/4, A: 1/22)
reine1jb (C: ?, I: 12/4, A: 1/22)

University of Oklahoma - snail mail
mitoman77 (C: 9/1, I: 11/11, A: 11/18 )

University of Pittsburgh - snail mail
pazan (C: 8/1, I: 9/25, A: 10/20)
Leif_Erikson (C: 8/?, I: 9/29, A: 10/21)
shuman56 (C: 9/15, I: 10/17, A: 11/10)
synplast (C: 8/15, I: 11/10, A: 11/24)
hzjames(C: 8/?, I: 9/28/, A: 10/15)
Tax Evader (C: 9/?, I: 11/20, A:12/6)

University of Rochester
anemone2 (c:10/?, I: 11/20, A: 1/22)



UTSW
- call

sleepy425 (c:7/26, i:10/9-10, a:11/10)
calf (c: 8/1, i:10/30-31, a: 11/10) (Withdrew 1/25/09)
yuc (c: 9/?, i:11/?, a: 12/16)
Fuzi (c:10/3, i:1/9, a:1/21)
BNSN (c: ? i: 12/15/08 a: 1/20/09)
homefry (c: 9/29, i:11/24, a:12/16)
fastrandstrongr (c: 12/03, i: 1/9, a: 1/16) - got an email from Dr. Zinn, but he said they usually call 🙂

University of Virginia - call
RapplixGmed (c:7/24, i:10/9-10, a:10/13)
GliaGirl (i: 11/20-22, a: 11/25)

University of Wisconsin, Madison - email
shuman56(i: 12/4-12/7, a: 12/18)

Vanderbilt - call
britishmafia (C:?; I: 10/30-11/1; A: 11/19)
calf (C:?, I: 11/20-11/22, A: 12/5)
xygplat (C:?, I: 12/4-12/6, A: 12/12)

Virginia Commonwealth University - call
simlamblue (C: 9/4 I: 10/20-21 A: 12/18)

Wake Forest - snail mail/call
jab719 (C:? I: 12/3-12/4 A: 12/15)
mdk13(C:? I: 11/19-20 A:12/15)

Washington University in St Louis - email/snail mail
ToStrikeInfinit (C: 8/? I: 11/23-24 A: 12/19)
yuc (c:9/? I: 11/? A: 12/19)
enigmatic's D (C:? I:11/23-24 A: 12/19)
anemone2 (c:10/? I:1/8 A:1/22)
lotrmemp (c: 10/24 I:1/8 A:1/22)

do not erase!
1) click quote on the most recent list
2) delete the quote messages on the top and bottom
3) add your user name, interview invite date, interview date, any other pertinent info, and if needed, the school
4) click submit
 
Albert Einstein - snail mail
Rapplixgmed (C:8/08, II:9/12, I:11/7, A:12/22)

jab719 (C:? II: 9/19 I: 11/7 A: 12/22)

Boston University - call and snail mail
tiamat360 (c: 10/31, i: 12/5, a: 1/9)
mitoman77 (c: 9/1, i: 10/17, a: 1/9)

Case - email and snail mail
britishmafia (C: ?; I: 10/16-10/17; A: 11/17)

Cornell - call and snail mail
britishmafia (C:?; I: 11/20-11/21; A: 12/10)
enigmatic's D (C:? I:~11/6; A:12/10)

Drexel- snail mail
mdk13 (C:? I:11/26ish A:12/8)
brokenward (C:?; I: 11/12-13; A:12/20)

Dartmouth - snail mail
britishmafia (C: ?, I: 10/7-10/8; A: 11/19)
Beebe (C:? I:10/21-22; A: 11/20)

Duke - call and snail mail
hzjames (C:Sep, I: 11/5; A:11/21)

Johns Hopkins - call and snail mail
yuc (C: ?, I: 10/30; A: 11/26)
homefry (C: 9/23, I:12/11-12, A:1/15)


Mount Sinai - email and snail mail
freddymac (C: 8/27, I:10/13-14, A: 10/18)

Northwestern - email and snail mail
sleepy425 (C: 8/16, I:10/22-24, A: 1/13)

NYU - snail mail
sunshine8i8 (C:7/27, I:10/17, A:12/9)

Penn State - email and snail mail
britishmafia (C: 7/22; I: 11/2-11/3; A: 11/13)
Cancerkiller007: (C: ??; I: 11/2/-11/3; A 11/13)
Fuzi: (C:9/4, i:12/7-8, A 12/18)
CanadaMD: (i:12/7-8, A 1/5)

SUNY Upstate Medical - phone call and snail mail
GliaGirl (C: 9/11/08; I: 11/10-11/12; A: 12/2)
PerpetualPupil (C: ? I: A: 12/2)
Mdk13 (C:? I:11/10-12 A:12/18)

Texas A&M - snail mail
britishmafia (C: 7/23, I: 9/10, A: 10/25)

University of California, San Diego - two emails
eltrapiche (C: 8/22, I: 9/25, A: 10/16)

University of Chicago - call
Lynkeus (c: 10/17, i: 11/13-14, a: 12/12)

University of Connecticut - email and snailmail
peve(c: 7/?, i: 10/6, a: 12/23)

University of Illinois, Chicago - call
calf (c: 8/6, i: 10/27, a: 11/11) (Withdrew 12/22/08)

University of Miami - snail mail
JetsSBXLIII (c: ?, I: 12/12, A: 12/18)

University of Michigan
ToStrikeInfinit (C: ? I: 11/18 A: 11/26)
enigmatic's D (C: ?, I: ~11/6, A:~11/20)
fairalexfield (C: 10/14, I: 12/6, A: 12/17)

University of Mississippi
Bcblazer (C: 8/8, I: 9/11, A: 10/16)

University of Nebraska
CancerKiller007 (C: ??, I: 12/4, A: 1/22)
reine1jb (C: ?, I: 12/4, A: 1/22)

University of Oklahoma - snail mail
mitoman77 (C: 9/1, I: 11/11, A: 11/18 )

University of Pittsburgh - snail mail
pazan (C: 8/1, I: 9/25, A: 10/20)
Leif_Erikson (C: 8/?, I: 9/29, A: 10/21)
shuman56 (C: 9/15, I: 10/17, A: 11/10)
synplast (C: 8/15, I: 11/10, A: 11/24)
hzjames(C: 8/?, I: 9/28/, A: 10/15)
Tax Evader (C: 9/?, I: 11/20, A:12/6)

University of Rochester
anemone2 (c:10/?, I: 11/20, A: 1/22)



UTSW
- call and email

sleepy425 (c:7/26, i:10/9-10, a:11/10)
calf (c: 8/1, i:10/30-31, a: 11/10) (Withdrew 1/25/09)
yuc (c: 9/?, i:11/?, a: 12/16)
Fuzi (c:10/3, i:1/9, a:1/21)
BNSN (c: ? i: 12/15/08 a: 1/20/09)
homefry (c: 9/29, i:11/24, a:12/16)
fastrandstrongr (c: 12/03, i: 1/9, a: 1/16) - got an email from Dr. Zinn, but he said they usually call 🙂

Luckybunny2009 (c: 10/?, i: 12/?, a: 1/27) Email from Dr. Zinn. =)

University of Virginia - call
RapplixGmed (c:7/24, i:10/9-10, a:10/13)
GliaGirl (i: 11/20-22, a: 11/25)

University of Wisconsin, Madison - email
shuman56(i: 12/4-12/7, a: 12/18)

Vanderbilt - call
britishmafia (C:?; I: 10/30-11/1; A: 11/19)
calf (C:?, I: 11/20-11/22, A: 12/5)
xygplat (C:?, I: 12/4-12/6, A: 12/12)

Virginia Commonwealth University - call
simlamblue (C: 9/4 I: 10/20-21 A: 12/18)

Wake Forest - snail mail/call
jab719 (C:? I: 12/3-12/4 A: 12/15)
mdk13(C:? I: 11/19-20 A:12/15)

Washington University in St Louis - email/snail mail
ToStrikeInfinit (C: 8/? I: 11/23-24 A: 12/19)
yuc (c:9/? I: 11/? A: 12/19)
enigmatic's D (C:? I:11/23-24 A: 12/19)
anemone2 (c:10/? I:1/8 A:1/22)
lotrmemp (c: 10/24 I:1/8 A:1/22)

do not erase!
1) click quote on the most recent list
2) delete the quote messages on the top and bottom
3) add your user name, interview invite date, interview date, any other pertinent info, and if needed, the school
4) click submit
 
Albert Einstein - snail mail
Rapplixgmed (C:8/08, II:9/12, I:11/7, A:12/22)

jab719 (C:? II: 9/19 I: 11/7 A: 12/22)

Boston University - call and snail mail
tiamat360 (c: 10/31, i: 12/5, a: 1/9)
mitoman77 (c: 9/1, i: 10/17, a: 1/9)

Case - email and snail mail
britishmafia (C: ?; I: 10/16-10/17; A: 11/17)

Cornell - call and snail mail
britishmafia (C:?; I: 11/20-11/21; A: 12/10)
enigmatic's D (C:? I:~11/6; A:12/10)

Drexel- snail mail
mdk13 (C:? I:11/26ish A:12/8)
brokenward (C:?; I: 11/12-13; A:12/20)

Dartmouth - snail mail
britishmafia (C: ?, I: 10/7-10/8; A: 11/19)
Beebe (C:? I:10/21-22; A: 11/20)

Duke - call and snail mail
hzjames (C:Sep, I: 11/5; A:11/21)

Johns Hopkins - call and snail mail
yuc (C: ?, I: 10/30; A: 11/26)
homefry (C: 9/23, I:12/11-12, A:1/15)


Mount Sinai - email and snail mail
freddymac (C: 8/27, I:10/13-14, A: 10/18)

Northwestern - email and snail mail
sleepy425 (C: 8/16, I:10/22-24, A: 1/13)

NYU - snail mail
sunshine8i8 (C:7/27, I:10/17, A:12/9)

Penn State - email and snail mail
britishmafia (C: 7/22; I: 11/2-11/3; A: 11/13)
Cancerkiller007: (C: ??; I: 11/2/-11/3; A 11/13)
Fuzi: (C:9/4, i:12/7-8, A 12/18)
CanadaMD: (i:12/7-8, A 1/5)

SUNY Upstate Medical - phone call and snail mail
GliaGirl (C: 9/11/08; I: 11/10-11/12; A: 12/2)
PerpetualPupil (C: ? I: A: 12/2)
Mdk13 (C:? I:11/10-12 A:12/18)

Texas A&M - snail mail
britishmafia (C: 7/23, I: 9/10, A: 10/25)

UMDNJ RWJ - Med school dean Called
CancerKiller007 (C: Sept 08, I:12/19, A: 1/27)

University of California, San Diego - two emails
eltrapiche (C: 8/22, I: 9/25, A: 10/16)

University of Chicago - call
Lynkeus (c: 10/17, i: 11/13-14, a: 12/12)

University of Connecticut - email and snailmail
peve(c: 7/?, i: 10/6, a: 12/23)

University of Illinois, Chicago - call
calf (c: 8/6, i: 10/27, a: 11/11) (Withdrew 12/22/08)

University of Miami - snail mail
JetsSBXLIII (c: ?, I: 12/12, A: 12/18)

University of Michigan
ToStrikeInfinit (C: ? I: 11/18 A: 11/26)
enigmatic's D (C: ?, I: ~11/6, A:~11/20)
fairalexfield (C: 10/14, I: 12/6, A: 12/17)

University of Mississippi
Bcblazer (C: 8/8, I: 9/11, A: 10/16)

University of Nebraska
CancerKiller007 (C: ??, I: 12/4, A: 1/22)
reine1jb (C: ?, I: 12/4, A: 1/22)

University of Oklahoma - snail mail
mitoman77 (C: 9/1, I: 11/11, A: 11/18 )

University of Pittsburgh - snail mail
pazan (C: 8/1, I: 9/25, A: 10/20)
Leif_Erikson (C: 8/?, I: 9/29, A: 10/21)
shuman56 (C: 9/15, I: 10/17, A: 11/10)
synplast (C: 8/15, I: 11/10, A: 11/24)
hzjames(C: 8/?, I: 9/28/, A: 10/15)
Tax Evader (C: 9/?, I: 11/20, A:12/6)

University of Rochester
anemone2 (c:10/?, I: 11/20, A: 1/22)



UTSW
- call and email

sleepy425 (c:7/26, i:10/9-10, a:11/10)
calf (c: 8/1, i:10/30-31, a: 11/10) (Withdrew 1/25/09)
yuc (c: 9/?, i:11/?, a: 12/16)
Fuzi (c:10/3, i:1/9, a:1/21)
BNSN (c: ? i: 12/15/08 a: 1/20/09)
homefry (c: 9/29, i:11/24, a:12/16)
fastrandstrongr (c: 12/03, i: 1/9, a: 1/16) - got an email from Dr. Zinn, but he said they usually call 🙂

Luckybunny2009 (c: 10/?, i: 12/?, a: 1/27) Email from Dr. Zinn. =)

University of Virginia - call
RapplixGmed (c:7/24, i:10/9-10, a:10/13)
GliaGirl (i: 11/20-22, a: 11/25)

University of Wisconsin, Madison - email
shuman56(i: 12/4-12/7, a: 12/18)

Vanderbilt - call
britishmafia (C:?; I: 10/30-11/1; A: 11/19)
calf (C:?, I: 11/20-11/22, A: 12/5)
xygplat (C:?, I: 12/4-12/6, A: 12/12)

Virginia Commonwealth University - call
simlamblue (C: 9/4 I: 10/20-21 A: 12/18)

Wake Forest - snail mail/call
jab719 (C:? I: 12/3-12/4 A: 12/15)
mdk13(C:? I: 11/19-20 A:12/15)

Washington University in St Louis - email/snail mail
ToStrikeInfinit (C: 8/? I: 11/23-24 A: 12/19)
yuc (c:9/? I: 11/? A: 12/19)
enigmatic's D (C:? I:11/23-24 A: 12/19)
anemone2 (c:10/? I:1/8 A:1/22)
lotrmemp (c: 10/24 I:1/8 A:1/22)

do not erase!
1) click quote on the most recent list
2) delete the quote messages on the top and bottom
3) add your user name, interview invite date, interview date, any other pertinent info, and if needed, the school
4) click submit
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Albert Einstein - snail mail
Rapplixgmed (C:8/08, II:9/12, I:11/7, A:12/22)

jab719 (C:? II: 9/19 I: 11/7 A: 12/22)

Boston University - call and snail mail
tiamat360 (c: 10/31, i: 12/5, a: 1/9)
mitoman77 (c: 9/1, i: 10/17, a: 1/9)

Case - email and snail mail
britishmafia (C: ?; I: 10/16-10/17; A: 11/17)

Cornell - call and snail mail
britishmafia (C:?; I: 11/20-11/21; A: 12/10)
enigmatic's D (C:? I:~11/6; A:12/10)

Drexel- snail mail
mdk13 (C:? I:11/26ish A:12/8)
brokenward (C:?; I: 11/12-13; A:12/20)

Dartmouth - snail mail
britishmafia (C: ?, I: 10/7-10/8; A: 11/19)
Beebe (C:? I:10/21-22; A: 11/20)

Duke - call and snail mail
hzjames (C:Sep, I: 11/5; A:11/21)

Johns Hopkins - call and snail mail
yuc (C: ?, I: 10/30; A: 11/26)
homefry (C: 9/23, I:12/11-12, A:1/15)


Mount Sinai - email and snail mail
freddymac (C: 8/27, I:10/13-14, A: 10/18)

Northwestern - email and snail mail
sleepy425 (C: 8/16, I:10/22-24, A: 1/13)

NYU - snail mail
sunshine8i8 (C:7/27, I:10/17, A:12/9)

Penn State - email and snail mail
britishmafia (C: 7/22; I: 11/2-11/3; A: 11/13)
Cancerkiller007: (C: ??; I: 11/2/-11/3; A 11/13)
Fuzi: (C:9/4, i:12/7-8, A 12/18)
CanadaMD: (i:12/7-8, A 1/5)

SUNY Upstate Medical - phone call and snail mail
GliaGirl (C: 9/11/08; I: 11/10-11/12; A: 12/2)
PerpetualPupil (C: ? I: A: 12/2)
Mdk13 (C:? I:11/10-12 A:12/18)

Texas A&M - snail mail
britishmafia (C: 7/23, I: 9/10, A: 10/25)

UMDNJ RWJ - Med school dean Called
CancerKiller007 (C: Sept 08, I:12/19, A: 1/27)

University of California, San Diego - two emails
eltrapiche (C: 8/22, I: 9/25, A: 10/16)

University of Chicago - call
Lynkeus (c: 10/17, i: 11/13-14, a: 12/12)

University of Connecticut - email and snailmail
peve(c: 7/?, i: 10/6, a: 12/23)

University of Illinois, Chicago - call
calf (c: 8/6, i: 10/27, a: 11/11) (Withdrew 12/22/08)

University of Miami - snail mail
JetsSBXLIII (c: ?, I: 12/12, A: 12/18)

University of Michigan
ToStrikeInfinit (C: ? I: 11/18 A: 11/26)
enigmatic's D (C: ?, I: ~11/6, A:~11/20)
fairalexfield (C: 10/14, I: 12/6, A: 12/17)
sleepy
425 (C: ?, I: 1/21, A: 1/29)

University of Mississippi
Bcblazer (C: 8/8, I: 9/11, A: 10/16)

University of Nebraska
CancerKiller007 (C: ??, I: 12/4, A: 1/22)
reine1jb (C: ?, I: 12/4, A: 1/22)

University of Oklahoma - snail mail
mitoman77 (C: 9/1, I: 11/11, A: 11/18 )

University of Pittsburgh - snail mail
pazan (C: 8/1, I: 9/25, A: 10/20)
Leif_Erikson (C: 8/?, I: 9/29, A: 10/21)
shuman56 (C: 9/15, I: 10/17, A: 11/10)
synplast (C: 8/15, I: 11/10, A: 11/24)
hzjames(C: 8/?, I: 9/28/, A: 10/15)
Tax Evader (C: 9/?, I: 11/20, A:12/6)

University of Rochester
anemone2 (c:10/?, I: 11/20, A: 1/22)



UTSW
- call and email

sleepy425 (c:7/26, i:10/9-10, a:11/10)
calf (c: 8/1, i:10/30-31, a: 11/10) (Withdrew 1/25/09)
yuc (c: 9/?, i:11/?, a: 12/16)
Fuzi (c:10/3, i:1/9, a:1/21)
BNSN (c: ? i: 12/15/08 a: 1/20/09)
homefry (c: 9/29, i:11/24, a:12/16)
fastrandstrongr (c: 12/03, i: 1/9, a: 1/16) - got an email from Dr. Zinn, but he said they usually call 🙂

Luckybunny2009 (c: 10/?, i: 12/?, a: 1/27) Email from Dr. Zinn. =)

University of Virginia - call
RapplixGmed (c:7/24, i:10/9-10, a:10/13)
GliaGirl (i: 11/20-22, a: 11/25)

University of Wisconsin, Madison - email
shuman56(i: 12/4-12/7, a: 12/18)

Vanderbilt - call
britishmafia (C:?; I: 10/30-11/1; A: 11/19)
calf (C:?, I: 11/20-11/22, A: 12/5)
xygplat (C:?, I: 12/4-12/6, A: 12/12)

Virginia Commonwealth University - call
simlamblue (C: 9/4 I: 10/20-21 A: 12/18)

Wake Forest - snail mail/call
jab719 (C:? I: 12/3-12/4 A: 12/15)
mdk13(C:? I: 11/19-20 A:12/15)

Washington University in St Louis - email/snail mail
ToStrikeInfinit (C: 8/? I: 11/23-24 A: 12/19)
yuc (c:9/? I: 11/? A: 12/19)
enigmatic's D (C:? I:11/23-24 A: 12/19)
anemone2 (c:10/? I:1/8 A:1/22)
lotrmemp (c: 10/24 I:1/8 A:1/22)

do not erase!
1) click quote on the most recent list
2) delete the quote messages on the top and bottom
3) add your user name, interview invite date, interview date, any other pertinent info, and if needed, the school
4) click submit
 
Albert Einstein - snail mail
Rapplixgmed (C:8/08, II:9/12, I:11/7, A:12/22)
jab719 (C:? II: 9/19 I: 11/7 A: 12/22)

Boston University - call and snail mail
tiamat360 (c: 10/31, i: 12/5, a: 1/9)
mitoman77 (c: 9/1, i: 10/17, a: 1/9)

Case - email and snail mail
britishmafia (C: ?; I: 10/16-10/17; A: 11/17)

Cornell - call and snail mail
britishmafia (C:?; I: 11/20-11/21; A: 12/10)
enigmatic's D (C:? I:~11/6; A:12/10)

Drexel- snail mail
mdk13 (C:? I:11/26ish A:12/8)
brokenward (C:?; I: 11/12-13; A:12/20)

Dartmouth - snail mail
britishmafia (C: ?, I: 10/7-10/8; A: 11/19)
Beebe (C:? I:10/21-22; A: 11/20)

Duke - call and snail mail
hzjames (C:Sep, I: 11/5; A:11/21)

Johns Hopkins - call and snail mail
yuc (C: ?, I: 10/30; A: 11/26)
homefry (C: 9/23, I:12/11-12, A:1/15)


Mount Sinai - email and snail mail
freddymac (C: 8/27, I:10/13-14, A: 10/18)

Northwestern - email and snail mail
sleepy425 (C: 8/16, I:10/22-24, A: 1/13)

NYU - snail mail
sunshine8i8 (C:7/27, I:10/17, A:12/9)

Penn State - email and snail mail
britishmafia (C: 7/22; I: 11/2-11/3; A: 11/13)
Cancerkiller007: (C: ??; I: 11/2/-11/3; A 11/13)
Fuzi: (C:9/4, i:12/7-8, A 12/18)
CanadaMD: (i:12/7-8, A 1/5)

SUNY Upstate Medical - phone call and snail mail
GliaGirl (C: 9/11/08; I: 11/10-11/12; A: 12/2)
PerpetualPupil (C: ? I: A: 12/2)
Mdk13 (C:? I:11/10-12 A:12/18)

Texas A&M - snail mail
britishmafia (C: 7/23, I: 9/10, A: 10/25)

UMDNJ RWJ - Med school dean Called
CancerKiller007 (C: Sept 08, I:12/19, A: 1/27)
Mdk13 (C: Sept 08, I: 12/19, A: 1/27)

University of California, San Diego - two emails
eltrapiche (C: 8/22, I: 9/25, A: 10/16)

University of Chicago - call
Lynkeus (c: 10/17, i: 11/13-14, a: 12/12)

University of Connecticut - email and snailmail
peve(c: 7/?, i: 10/6, a: 12/23)

University of Illinois, Chicago - call
calf (c: 8/6, i: 10/27, a: 11/11) (Withdrew 12/22/08)

University of Miami - snail mail
JetsSBXLIII (c: ?, I: 12/12, A: 12/18)

University of Michigan
ToStrikeInfinit (C: ? I: 11/18 A: 11/26)
enigmatic's D (C: ?, I: ~11/6, A:~11/20)
fairalexfield (C: 10/14, I: 12/6, A: 12/17)
sleepy425 (C: ?, I: 1/21, A: 1/29)

University of Mississippi
Bcblazer (C: 8/8, I: 9/11, A: 10/16)

University of Nebraska
CancerKiller007 (C: ??, I: 12/4, A: 1/22)
reine1jb (C: ?, I: 12/4, A: 1/22)

University of Oklahoma - snail mail
mitoman77 (C: 9/1, I: 11/11, A: 11/18 )

University of Pittsburgh - snail mail
pazan (C: 8/1, I: 9/25, A: 10/20)
Leif_Erikson (C: 8/?, I: 9/29, A: 10/21)
shuman56 (C: 9/15, I: 10/17, A: 11/10)
synplast (C: 8/15, I: 11/10, A: 11/24)
hzjames(C: 8/?, I: 9/28/, A: 10/15)
Tax Evader (C: 9/?, I: 11/20, A:12/6)

University of Rochester
anemone2 (c:10/?, I: 11/20, A: 1/22)


UTSW - call and email
sleepy425 (c:7/26, i:10/9-10, a:11/10)
calf (c: 8/1, i:10/30-31, a: 11/10) (Withdrew 1/25/09)
yuc (c: 9/?, i:11/?, a: 12/16)
Fuzi (c:10/3, i:1/9, a:1/21)
BNSN (c: ? i: 12/15/08 a: 1/20/09)
homefry (c: 9/29, i:11/24, a:12/16)
fastrandstrongr (c: 12/03, i: 1/9, a: 1/16) - got an email from Dr. Zinn, but he said they usually call 🙂
Luckybunny2009 (c: 10/?, i: 12/?, a: 1/27) Email from Dr. Zinn. =)

University of Virginia - call
RapplixGmed (c:7/24, i:10/9-10, a:10/13)
GliaGirl (i: 11/20-22, a: 11/25)

University of Wisconsin, Madison - email
shuman56(i: 12/4-12/7, a: 12/18)

Vanderbilt - call
britishmafia (C:?; I: 10/30-11/1; A: 11/19)
calf (C:?, I: 11/20-11/22, A: 12/5)
xygplat (C:?, I: 12/4-12/6, A: 12/12)

Virginia Commonwealth University - call
simlamblue (C: 9/4 I: 10/20-21 A: 12/18)

Wake Forest - snail mail/call
jab719 (C:? I: 12/3-12/4 A: 12/15)
mdk13(C:? I: 11/19-20 A:12/15)

Washington University in St Louis - email/snail mail
ToStrikeInfinit (C: 8/? I: 11/23-24 A: 12/19)
yuc (c:9/? I: 11/? A: 12/19)
enigmatic's D (C:? I:11/23-24 A: 12/19)
anemone2 (c:10/? I:1/8 A:1/22)
lotrmemp (c: 10/24 I:1/8 A:1/22)

do not erase!
1) click quote on the most recent list
2) delete the quote messages on the top and bottom
3) add your user name, interview invite date, interview date, any other pertinent info, and if needed, the school
4) click submit
 
What I think you mean to ask is: why did they not offer me an interview?

Oh I'm sorry, I thought your MDApps said that your secondary was received but not complete. Anyway, you interviewed at Northwestern, Columbia, and Emory though! They're all great places (I happen to love Northwestern). Incidentally, how did Northwestern go?
 
Oh I'm sorry, I thought your MDApps said that your secondary was received but not complete. Anyway, you interviewed at Northwestern, Columbia, and Emory though! They're all great places (I happen to love Northwestern). Incidentally, how did Northwestern go?

I go to Michigan, and I know the people that I would like to do research with, so I was a little upset by that. I think my own department rejected me lol

I have had a LOT of trouble getting MDApps to work properly. I change what it says but it ignores some changes.

I liked Northwestern overall, but unfortunately the faculty I talked to in the afternoon did not share my research interests. There are people there doing what I want to do, so if I get in, then the revisit will be very important to my decision.
 
Albert Einstein - snail mail
Rapplixgmed (C:8/08, II:9/12, I:11/7, A:12/22)
jab719 (C:? II: 9/19 I: 11/7 A: 12/22)

Boston University - call and snail mail
tiamat360 (c: 10/31, i: 12/5, a: 1/9)
mitoman77 (c: 9/1, i: 10/17, a: 1/9)

Case - email and snail mail
britishmafia (C: ?; I: 10/16-10/17; A: 11/17)

Cornell - call and snail mail
britishmafia (C:?; I: 11/20-11/21; A: 12/10)
enigmatic's D (C:? I:~11/6; A:12/10)

Drexel- snail mail
mdk13 (C:? I:11/26ish A:12/8)
brokenward (C:?; I: 11/12-13; A:12/20)

Dartmouth - snail mail
britishmafia (C: ?, I: 10/7-10/8; A: 11/19)
Beebe (C:? I:10/21-22; A: 11/20)

Duke - call and snail mail
hzjames (C:Sep, I: 11/5; A:11/21)

Johns Hopkins - call and snail mail
yuc (C: ?, I: 10/30; A: 11/26)
homefry (C: 9/23, I:12/11-12, A:1/15)

Mayo Clinic - call and snail mail
StIGMA (I:1/9, A: 2/4)


Mount Sinai - email and snail mail
freddymac (C: 8/27, I:10/13-14, A: 10/18)

Northwestern - email and snail mail
sleepy425 (C: 8/16, I:10/22-24, A: 1/13)

NYU - snail mail
sunshine8i8 (C:7/27, I:10/17, A:12/9)

Penn State - email and snail mail
britishmafia (C: 7/22; I: 11/2-11/3; A: 11/13)
Cancerkiller007: (C: ??; I: 11/2/-11/3; A 11/13)
Fuzi: (C:9/4, i:12/7-8, A 12/18)
CanadaMD: (i:12/7-8, A 1/5)

SUNY Upstate Medical - phone call and snail mail
GliaGirl (C: 9/11/08; I: 11/10-11/12; A: 12/2)
PerpetualPupil (C: ? I: A: 12/2)
Mdk13 (C:? I:11/10-12 A:12/18)

Texas A&M - snail mail
britishmafia (C: 7/23, I: 9/10, A: 10/25)

UMDNJ RWJ - Med school dean Called
CancerKiller007 (C: Sept 08, I:12/19, A: 1/27)
Mdk13 (C: Sept 08, I: 12/19, A: 1/27)

University of California, San Diego - two emails
eltrapiche (C: 8/22, I: 9/25, A: 10/16)

University of Chicago - call
Lynkeus (c: 10/17, i: 11/13-14, a: 12/12)

University of Connecticut - email and snailmail
peve(c: 7/?, i: 10/6, a: 12/23)

University of Illinois, Chicago - call
calf (c: 8/6, i: 10/27, a: 11/11) (Withdrew 12/22/08)

University of Miami - snail mail
JetsSBXLIII (c: ?, I: 12/12, A: 12/18)

University of Michigan
ToStrikeInfinit (C: ? I: 11/18 A: 11/26)
enigmatic's D (C: ?, I: ~11/6, A:~11/20)
fairalexfield (C: 10/14, I: 12/6, A: 12/17)
sleepy425 (C: ?, I: 1/21, A: 1/29)

University of Mississippi
Bcblazer (C: 8/8, I: 9/11, A: 10/16)

University of Nebraska
CancerKiller007 (C: ??, I: 12/4, A: 1/22)
reine1jb (C: ?, I: 12/4, A: 1/22)

University of Oklahoma - snail mail
mitoman77 (C: 9/1, I: 11/11, A: 11/18 )

University of Pittsburgh - snail mail
pazan (C: 8/1, I: 9/25, A: 10/20)
Leif_Erikson (C: 8/?, I: 9/29, A: 10/21)
shuman56 (C: 9/15, I: 10/17, A: 11/10)
synplast (C: 8/15, I: 11/10, A: 11/24)
hzjames(C: 8/?, I: 9/28/, A: 10/15)
Tax Evader (C: 9/?, I: 11/20, A:12/6)

University of Rochester
anemone2 (c:10/?, I: 11/20, A: 1/22)


UTSW - call and email
sleepy425 (c:7/26, i:10/9-10, a:11/10)
calf (c: 8/1, i:10/30-31, a: 11/10) (Withdrew 1/25/09)
yuc (c: 9/?, i:11/?, a: 12/16)
Fuzi (c:10/3, i:1/9, a:1/21)
BNSN (c: ? i: 12/15/08 a: 1/20/09)
homefry (c: 9/29, i:11/24, a:12/16)
fastrandstrongr (c: 12/03, i: 1/9, a: 1/16) - got an email from Dr. Zinn, but he said they usually call 🙂
Luckybunny2009 (c: 10/?, i: 12/?, a: 1/27) Email from Dr. Zinn. =)

University of Virginia - call
RapplixGmed (c:7/24, i:10/9-10, a:10/13)
GliaGirl (i: 11/20-22, a: 11/25)

University of Wisconsin, Madison - email
shuman56(i: 12/4-12/7, a: 12/18)

Vanderbilt - call
britishmafia (C:?; I: 10/30-11/1; A: 11/19)
calf (C:?, I: 11/20-11/22, A: 12/5)
xygplat (C:?, I: 12/4-12/6, A: 12/12)

Virginia Commonwealth University - call
simlamblue (C: 9/4 I: 10/20-21 A: 12/18)

Wake Forest - snail mail/call
jab719 (C:? I: 12/3-12/4 A: 12/15)
mdk13(C:? I: 11/19-20 A:12/15)

Washington University in St Louis - email/snail mail
ToStrikeInfinit (C: 8/? I: 11/23-24 A: 12/19)
yuc (c:9/? I: 11/? A: 12/19)
enigmatic's D (C:? I:11/23-24 A: 12/19)
anemone2 (c:10/? I:1/8 A:1/22)
lotrmemp (c: 10/24 I:1/8 A:1/22)

do not erase!
1) click quote on the most recent list
2) delete the quote messages on the top and bottom
3) add your user name, interview invite date, interview date, any other pertinent info, and if needed, the school
4) click submit
 
Albert Einstein - snail mail
Rapplixgmed (C:8/08, II:9/12, I:11/7, A:12/22)
jab719 (C:? II: 9/19 I: 11/7 A: 12/22)

Boston University - call and snail mail
tiamat360 (c: 10/31, i: 12/5, a: 1/9)
mitoman77 (c: 9/1, i: 10/17, a: 1/9)

Case - email and snail mail
britishmafia (C: ?; I: 10/16-10/17; A: 11/17)

Cornell - call and snail mail
britishmafia (C:?; I: 11/20-11/21; A: 12/10)
enigmatic's D (C:? I:~11/6; A:12/10)

Drexel- snail mail
mdk13 (C:? I:11/26ish A:12/8)
brokenward (C:?; I: 11/12-13; A:12/20)

Dartmouth - snail mail
britishmafia (C: ?, I: 10/7-10/8; A: 11/19)
Beebe (C:? I:10/21-22; A: 11/20)

Duke - call and snail mail
hzjames (C:Sep, I: 11/5; A:11/21)

Emory - snail mail
Shuman56 (C: 9/15, I: 1/12-13; A: 2/5)

Johns Hopkins - call and snail mail
yuc (C: ?, I: 10/30; A: 11/26)
homefry (C: 9/23, I:12/11-12, A:1/15)

Mayo Clinic - call and snail mail
StIGMA (I:1/9, A: 2/4)

Mount Sinai - email and snail mail
freddymac (C: 8/27, I:10/13-14, A: 10/18)

Northwestern - email and snail mail
sleepy425 (C: 8/16, I:10/22-24, A: 1/13)

NYU - snail mail
sunshine8i8 (C:7/27, I:10/17, A:12/9)

Penn State - email and snail mail
britishmafia (C: 7/22; I: 11/2-11/3; A: 11/13)
Cancerkiller007: (C: ??; I: 11/2/-11/3; A 11/13)
Fuzi: (C:9/4, i:12/7-8, A 12/18)
CanadaMD: (i:12/7-8, A 1/5)

SUNY Upstate Medical - phone call and snail mail
GliaGirl (C: 9/11/08; I: 11/10-11/12; A: 12/2)
PerpetualPupil (C: ? I: A: 12/2)
Mdk13 (C:? I:11/10-12 A:12/18)

Texas A&M - snail mail
britishmafia (C: 7/23, I: 9/10, A: 10/25)

UMDNJ RWJ - Med school dean Called
CancerKiller007 (C: Sept 08, I:12/19, A: 1/27)
Mdk13 (C: Sept 08, I: 12/19, A: 1/27)

University of California, San Diego - two emails
eltrapiche (C: 8/22, I: 9/25, A: 10/16)

University of Chicago - call
Lynkeus (c: 10/17, i: 11/13-14, a: 12/12)

University of Connecticut - email and snailmail
peve(c: 7/?, i: 10/6, a: 12/23)

University of Illinois, Chicago - call
calf (c: 8/6, i: 10/27, a: 11/11) (Withdrew 12/22/08)

University of Miami - snail mail
JetsSBXLIII (c: ?, I: 12/12, A: 12/18)

University of Michigan
ToStrikeInfinit (C: ? I: 11/18 A: 11/26)
enigmatic's D (C: ?, I: ~11/6, A:~11/20)
fairalexfield (C: 10/14, I: 12/6, A: 12/17)
sleepy425 (C: ?, I: 1/21, A: 1/29)

University of Mississippi
Bcblazer (C: 8/8, I: 9/11, A: 10/16)

University of Nebraska
CancerKiller007 (C: ??, I: 12/4, A: 1/22)
reine1jb (C: ?, I: 12/4, A: 1/22)

University of Oklahoma - snail mail
mitoman77 (C: 9/1, I: 11/11, A: 11/18 )

University of Pittsburgh - snail mail
pazan (C: 8/1, I: 9/25, A: 10/20)
Leif_Erikson (C: 8/?, I: 9/29, A: 10/21)
shuman56 (C: 9/15, I: 10/17, A: 11/10)
synplast (C: 8/15, I: 11/10, A: 11/24)
hzjames(C: 8/?, I: 9/28/, A: 10/15)
Tax Evader (C: 9/?, I: 11/20, A:12/6)

University of Rochester
anemone2 (c:10/?, I: 11/20, A: 1/22)


UTSW - call and email
sleepy425 (c:7/26, i:10/9-10, a:11/10)
calf (c: 8/1, i:10/30-31, a: 11/10) (Withdrew 1/25/09)
yuc (c: 9/?, i:11/?, a: 12/16)
Fuzi (c:10/3, i:1/9, a:1/21)
BNSN (c: ? i: 12/15/08 a: 1/20/09)
homefry (c: 9/29, i:11/24, a:12/16)
fastrandstrongr (c: 12/03, i: 1/9, a: 1/16) - got an email from Dr. Zinn, but he said they usually call 🙂
Luckybunny2009 (c: 10/?, i: 12/?, a: 1/27) Email from Dr. Zinn. =)

University of Virginia - call
RapplixGmed (c:7/24, i:10/9-10, a:10/13)
GliaGirl (i: 11/20-22, a: 11/25)

University of Wisconsin, Madison - email
shuman56(i: 12/4-12/7, a: 12/18)

Vanderbilt - call
britishmafia (C:?; I: 10/30-11/1; A: 11/19)
calf (C:?, I: 11/20-11/22, A: 12/5)
xygplat (C:?, I: 12/4-12/6, A: 12/12)

Virginia Commonwealth University - call
simlamblue (C: 9/4 I: 10/20-21 A: 12/18)

Wake Forest - snail mail/call
jab719 (C:? I: 12/3-12/4 A: 12/15)
mdk13(C:? I: 11/19-20 A:12/15)

Washington University in St Louis - email/snail mail
ToStrikeInfinit (C: 8/? I: 11/23-24 A: 12/19)
yuc (c:9/? I: 11/? A: 12/19)
enigmatic's D (C:? I:11/23-24 A: 12/19)
anemone2 (c:10/? I:1/8 A:1/22)
lotrmemp (c: 10/24 I:1/8 A:1/22)

do not erase!
1) click quote on the most recent list
2) delete the quote messages on the top and bottom
3) add your user name, interview invite date, interview date, any other pertinent info, and if needed, the school
4) click submit
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
EMORY!...congrats

My parents don't get home for 3-4 hours to check the mail......I'm extremely anxious
 
You should give Mary Horton a call. She'll let you know where you stand for sure. Good luck!
 
Albert Einstein - snail mail
Rapplixgmed (C:8/08, II:9/12, I:11/7, A:12/22)
jab719 (C:? II: 9/19 I: 11/7 A: 12/22)

Boston University - call and snail mail
tiamat360 (c: 10/31, i: 12/5, a: 1/9)
mitoman77 (c: 9/1, i: 10/17, a: 1/9)

Case - email and snail mail
britishmafia (C: ?; I: 10/16-10/17; A: 11/17)

Cornell - call and snail mail
britishmafia (C:?; I: 11/20-11/21; A: 12/10)
enigmatic's D (C:? I:~11/6; A:12/10)

Drexel- snail mail
mdk13 (C:? I:11/26ish A:12/8)
brokenward (C:?; I: 11/12-13; A:12/20)

Dartmouth - snail mail
britishmafia (C: ?, I: 10/7-10/8; A: 11/19)
Beebe (C:? I:10/21-22; A: 11/20)

Duke - call and snail mail
hzjames (C:Sep, I: 11/5; A:11/21)

Emory - snail mail
Shuman56 (C: 9/15, I: 1/12-13; A: 2/5)

Johns Hopkins - call and snail mail
yuc (C: ?, I: 10/30; A: 11/26)
homefry (C: 9/23, I:12/11-12, A:1/15)

Mayo Clinic - call and snail mail
StIGMA (I:1/9, A: 2/4)

Mount Sinai - email and snail mail
freddymac (C: 8/27, I:10/13-14, A: 10/18)

Northwestern - email and snail mail
sleepy425 (C: 8/16, I:10/22-24, A: 1/13)

NYU - snail mail
sunshine8i8 (C:7/27, I:10/17, A:12/9)

Penn State - email and snail mail
britishmafia (C: 7/22; I: 11/2-11/3; A: 11/13)
Cancerkiller007: (C: ??; I: 11/2/-11/3; A 11/13)
Fuzi: (C:9/4, i:12/7-8, A 12/18)
CanadaMD: (i:12/7-8, A 1/5)

SUNY Upstate Medical - phone call and snail mail
GliaGirl (C: 9/11/08; I: 11/10-11/12; A: 12/2)
PerpetualPupil (C: ? I: A: 12/2)
Mdk13 (C:? I:11/10-12 A:12/18)

Texas A&M - snail mail
britishmafia (C: 7/23, I: 9/10, A: 10/25)

UMDNJ RWJ - Med school dean Called
CancerKiller007 (C: Sept 08, I:12/19, A: 1/27)
Mdk13 (C: Sept 08, I: 12/19, A: 1/27)

University of California, San Diego - two emails
eltrapiche (C: 8/22, I: 9/25, A: 10/16)

University of Chicago - call
Lynkeus (c: 10/17, i: 11/13-14, a: 12/12)

University of Connecticut - email and snailmail
peve(c: 7/?, i: 10/6, a: 12/23)

University of Illinois, Chicago - call
calf (c: 8/6, i: 10/27, a: 11/11) (Withdrew 12/22/08)

University of Miami - snail mail
JetsSBXLIII (c: ?, I: 12/12, A: 12/18)

University of Michigan
ToStrikeInfinit (C: ? I: 11/18 A: 11/26)
enigmatic's D (C: ?, I: ~11/6, A:~11/20)
fairalexfield (C: 10/14, I: 12/6, A: 12/17)
sleepy425 (C: ?, I: 1/21, A: 1/29)

University of Minnesota - email
Shuman56 (C: 8/28, I: 12/18-19, A: 2/6)

University of Mississippi
Bcblazer (C: 8/8, I: 9/11, A: 10/16)

University of Nebraska
CancerKiller007 (C: ??, I: 12/4, A: 1/22)
reine1jb (C: ?, I: 12/4, A: 1/22)

University of Oklahoma - snail mail
mitoman77 (C: 9/1, I: 11/11, A: 11/18 )

University of Pittsburgh - snail mail
pazan (C: 8/1, I: 9/25, A: 10/20)
Leif_Erikson (C: 8/?, I: 9/29, A: 10/21)
shuman56 (C: 9/15, I: 10/17, A: 11/10)
synplast (C: 8/15, I: 11/10, A: 11/24)
hzjames(C: 8/?, I: 9/28/, A: 10/15)
Tax Evader (C: 9/?, I: 11/20, A:12/6)

University of Rochester
anemone2 (c:10/?, I: 11/20, A: 1/22)


UTSW - call and email
sleepy425 (c:7/26, i:10/9-10, a:11/10)
calf (c: 8/1, i:10/30-31, a: 11/10) (Withdrew 1/25/09)
yuc (c: 9/?, i:11/?, a: 12/16)
Fuzi (c:10/3, i:1/9, a:1/21)
BNSN (c: ? i: 12/15/08 a: 1/20/09)
homefry (c: 9/29, i:11/24, a:12/16)
fastrandstrongr (c: 12/03, i: 1/9, a: 1/16) - got an email from Dr. Zinn, but he said they usually call 🙂
Luckybunny2009 (c: 10/?, i: 12/?, a: 1/27) Email from Dr. Zinn. =)

University of Virginia - call
RapplixGmed (c:7/24, i:10/9-10, a:10/13)
GliaGirl (i: 11/20-22, a: 11/25)

University of Wisconsin, Madison - email
shuman56(i: 12/4-12/7, a: 12/18)

Vanderbilt - call
britishmafia (C:?; I: 10/30-11/1; A: 11/19)
calf (C:?, I: 11/20-11/22, A: 12/5)
xygplat (C:?, I: 12/4-12/6, A: 12/12)

Virginia Commonwealth University - call
simlamblue (C: 9/4 I: 10/20-21 A: 12/18)

Wake Forest - snail mail/call
jab719 (C:? I: 12/3-12/4 A: 12/15)
mdk13(C:? I: 11/19-20 A:12/15)

Washington University in St Louis - email/snail mail
ToStrikeInfinit (C: 8/? I: 11/23-24 A: 12/19)
yuc (c:9/? I: 11/? A: 12/19)
enigmatic's D (C:? I:11/23-24 A: 12/19)
anemone2 (c:10/? I:1/8 A:1/22)
lotrmemp (c: 10/24 I:1/8 A:1/22)

do not erase!
1) click quote on the most recent list
2) delete the quote messages on the top and bottom
3) add your user name, interview invite date, interview date, any other pertinent info, and if needed, the school
4) click submit
 
Albert Einstein - snail mail
Rapplixgmed (C:8/08, II:9/12, I:11/7, A:12/22)
jab719 (C:? II: 9/19 I: 11/7 A: 12/22)

Boston University - call and snail mail
tiamat360 (c: 10/31, i: 12/5, a: 1/9)
mitoman77 (c: 9/1, i: 10/17, a: 1/9)

Case - email and snail mail
britishmafia (C: ?; I: 10/16-10/17; A: 11/17)

Cornell - call and snail mail
britishmafia (C:?; I: 11/20-11/21; A: 12/10)
enigmatic's D (C:? I:~11/6; A:12/10)

Drexel- snail mail
mdk13 (C:? I:11/26ish A:12/8)
brokenward (C:?; I: 11/12-13; A:12/20)

Dartmouth - snail mail
britishmafia (C: ?, I: 10/7-10/8; A: 11/19)
Beebe (C:? I:10/21-22; A: 11/20)

Duke - call and snail mail
hzjames (C:Sep, I: 11/5; A:11/21)

Emory - snail mail
Shuman56 (C: 9/15, I: 1/12-13; A: 2/5)

Johns Hopkins - call and snail mail
yuc (C: ?, I: 10/30; A: 11/26)
homefry (C: 9/23, I:12/11-12, A:1/15)

Mayo Clinic - call and snail mail
StIGMA (I:1/9, A: 2/4)

Mount Sinai - email and snail mail
freddymac (C: 8/27, I:10/13-14, A: 10/18)

Northwestern - email and snail mail
sleepy425 (C: 8/16, I:10/22-24, A: 1/13)

NYU - snail mail
sunshine8i8 (C:7/27, I:10/17, A:12/9)

Penn State - email and snail mail
britishmafia (C: 7/22; I: 11/2-11/3; A: 11/13)
Cancerkiller007: (C: ??; I: 11/2/-11/3; A 11/13)
Fuzi: (C:9/4, i:12/7-8, A 12/18)
CanadaMD: (i:12/7-8, A 1/5)

SUNY Upstate Medical - phone call and snail mail
GliaGirl (C: 9/11/08; I: 11/10-11/12; A: 12/2)
PerpetualPupil (C: ? I: A: 12/2)
Mdk13 (C:? I:11/10-12 A:12/18)

Texas A&M - snail mail
britishmafia (C: 7/23, I: 9/10, A: 10/25)

UMDNJ RWJ - Med school dean Called
CancerKiller007 (C: Sept 08, I:12/19, A: 1/27)
Mdk13 (C: Sept 08, I: 12/19, A: 1/27)

University of California, San Diego - two emails
eltrapiche (C: 8/22, I: 9/25, A: 10/16)

University of Chicago - call
Lynkeus (c: 10/17, i: 11/13-14, a: 12/12)

University of Connecticut - email and snailmail
peve(c: 7/?, i: 10/6, a: 12/23)

University of Illinois, Chicago - call
calf (c: 8/6, i: 10/27, a: 11/11) (Withdrew 12/22/08)

University of Miami - snail mail
JetsSBXLIII (c: ?, I: 12/12, A: 12/18)

University of Michigan
ToStrikeInfinit (C: ? I: 11/18 A: 11/26)
enigmatic's D (C: ?, I: ~11/6, A:~11/20)
fairalexfield (C: 10/14, I: 12/6, A: 12/17)
sleepy425 (C: ?, I: 1/21, A: 1/29)
anemone2 (C:10/26, I: 1/22, A: 2/6)

University of Minnesota - email
Shuman56 (C: 8/28, I: 12/18-19, A: 2/6)

University of Mississippi
Bcblazer (C: 8/8, I: 9/11, A: 10/16)

University of Nebraska
CancerKiller007 (C: ??, I: 12/4, A: 1/22)
reine1jb (C: ?, I: 12/4, A: 1/22)

University of Oklahoma - snail mail
mitoman77 (C: 9/1, I: 11/11, A: 11/18 )

University of Pittsburgh - snail mail
pazan (C: 8/1, I: 9/25, A: 10/20)
Leif_Erikson (C: 8/?, I: 9/29, A: 10/21)
shuman56 (C: 9/15, I: 10/17, A: 11/10)
synplast (C: 8/15, I: 11/10, A: 11/24)
hzjames(C: 8/?, I: 9/28/, A: 10/15)
Tax Evader (C: 9/?, I: 11/20, A:12/6)

University of Rochester
anemone2 (c:10/?, I: 11/20, A: 1/22)

UTSW - call and email
sleepy425 (c:7/26, i:10/9-10, a:11/10)
calf (c: 8/1, i:10/30-31, a: 11/10) (Withdrew 1/25/09)
yuc (c: 9/?, i:11/?, a: 12/16)
Fuzi (c:10/3, i:1/9, a:1/21)
BNSN (c: ? i: 12/15/08 a: 1/20/09)
homefry (c: 9/29, i:11/24, a:12/16)
fastrandstrongr (c: 12/03, i: 1/9, a: 1/16) - got an email from Dr. Zinn, but he said they usually call 🙂
Luckybunny2009 (c: 10/?, i: 12/?, a: 1/27) Email from Dr. Zinn. =)

University of Virginia - call
RapplixGmed (c:7/24, i:10/9-10, a:10/13)
GliaGirl (i: 11/20-22, a: 11/25)

University of Wisconsin, Madison - email
shuman56(i: 12/4-12/7, a: 12/18)

Vanderbilt - call
britishmafia (C:?; I: 10/30-11/1; A: 11/19)
calf (C:?, I: 11/20-11/22, A: 12/5)
xygplat (C:?, I: 12/4-12/6, A: 12/12)

Virginia Commonwealth University - call
simlamblue (C: 9/4 I: 10/20-21 A: 12/18)

Wake Forest - snail mail/call
jab719 (C:? I: 12/3-12/4 A: 12/15)
mdk13(C:? I: 11/19-20 A:12/15)

Washington University in St Louis - email/snail mail
ToStrikeInfinit (C: 8/? I: 11/23-24 A: 12/19)
yuc (c:9/? I: 11/? A: 12/19)
enigmatic's D (C:? I:11/23-24 A: 12/19)
anemone2 (c:10/? I:1/8 A:1/22)
lotrmemp (c: 10/24 I:1/8 A:1/22)

do not erase!
1) click quote on the most recent list
2) delete the quote messages on the top and bottom
3) add your user name, interview invite date, interview date, any other pertinent info, and if needed, the school
4) click submit
 
Does anyone know of anybody that has been accepted MD/PhD at UMass? I haven't heard anything from them but it's my top choice so the wait is KILLING me! Just wondering if I should be concerned at the lack of news ... but I can't find anyone on this entire site who has been accepted yet, and the past few years they seem to have sent out the first big batch of acceptance in February ..

Just curious if anyone else is in the same boat. Good luck to everyone, and congrats to those who have been accepted!
 
Albert Einstein - snail mail
Rapplixgmed (C:8/08, II:9/12, I:11/7, A:12/22)
jab719 (C:? II: 9/19 I: 11/7 A: 12/22)

Boston University - call and snail mail
tiamat360 (c: 10/31, i: 12/5, a: 1/9)
mitoman77 (c: 9/1, i: 10/17, a: 1/9)

Case - email and snail mail
britishmafia (C: ?; I: 10/16-10/17; A: 11/17)

Cornell - call and snail mail
britishmafia (C:?; I: 11/20-11/21; A: 12/10)
enigmatic's D (C:? I:~11/6; A:12/10)

Drexel- snail mail
mdk13 (C:? I:11/26ish A:12/8)
brokenward (C:?; I: 11/12-13; A:12/20)

Dartmouth - snail mail
britishmafia (C: ?, I: 10/7-10/8; A: 11/19)
Beebe (C:? I:10/21-22; A: 11/20)

Duke - call and snail mail
hzjames (C:Sep, I: 11/5; A:11/21)

Emory - snail mail
Shuman56 (C: 9/15, I: 1/12-13; A: 2/5)

Johns Hopkins - call and snail mail
yuc (C: ?, I: 10/30; A: 11/26)
homefry (C: 9/23, I:12/11-12, A:1/15)

Mayo Clinic - call and snail mail
StIGMA (I:1/9, A: 2/4)

Mount Sinai - email and snail mail
freddymac (C: 8/27, I:10/13-14, A: 10/18)

Northwestern - email and snail mail
sleepy425 (C: 8/16, I:10/22-24, A: 1/13)

NYU - snail mail
sunshine8i8 (C:7/27, I:10/17, A:12/9)

Penn State - email and snail mail
britishmafia (C: 7/22; I: 11/2-11/3; A: 11/13)
Cancerkiller007: (C: ??; I: 11/2/-11/3; A 11/13)
Fuzi: (C:9/4, i:12/7-8, A 12/18)
CanadaMD: (i:12/7-8, A 1/5)

SUNY Upstate Medical - phone call and snail mail
GliaGirl (C: 9/11/08; I: 11/10-11/12; A: 12/2)
PerpetualPupil (C: ? I: A: 12/2)
Mdk13 (C:? I:11/10-12 A:12/18)

Texas A&M - snail mail
britishmafia (C: 7/23, I: 9/10, A: 10/25)

UMDNJ RWJ - Med school dean Called
CancerKiller007 (C: Sept 08, I:12/19, A: 1/27)
Mdk13 (C: Sept 08, I: 12/19, A: 1/27)

University of California, San Diego - two emails
eltrapiche (C: 8/22, I: 9/25, A: 10/16)

University of Chicago - call
Lynkeus (c: 10/17, i: 11/13-14, a: 12/12)

University of Connecticut - email and snailmail
peve(c: 7/?, i: 10/6, a: 12/23)

University of Illinois, Chicago - call
calf (c: 8/6, i: 10/27, a: 11/11) (Withdrew 12/22/08)

University of Miami - snail mail
JetsSBXLIII (c: ?, I: 12/12, A: 12/18)

University of Michigan
ToStrikeInfinit (C: ? I: 11/18 A: 11/26)
enigmatic's D (C: ?, I: ~11/6, A:~11/20)
fairalexfield (C: 10/14, I: 12/6, A: 12/17)
sleepy425 (C: ?, I: 1/21, A: 1/29)
anemone2 (C:10/26, I: 1/22, A: 2/6)
Synplast (C:?, I: 1/22, A: 2/6)

University of Minnesota - email
Shuman56 (C: 8/28, I: 12/18-19, A: 2/6)

University of Mississippi
Bcblazer (C: 8/8, I: 9/11, A: 10/16)

University of Nebraska
CancerKiller007 (C: ??, I: 12/4, A: 1/22)
reine1jb (C: ?, I: 12/4, A: 1/22)

University of Oklahoma - snail mail
mitoman77 (C: 9/1, I: 11/11, A: 11/18 )

University of Pittsburgh - snail mail
pazan (C: 8/1, I: 9/25, A: 10/20)
Leif_Erikson (C: 8/?, I: 9/29, A: 10/21)
shuman56 (C: 9/15, I: 10/17, A: 11/10)
synplast (C: 8/15, I: 11/10, A: 11/24)
hzjames(C: 8/?, I: 9/28/, A: 10/15)
Tax Evader (C: 9/?, I: 11/20, A:12/6)

University of Rochester
anemone2 (c:10/?, I: 11/20, A: 1/22)

UTSW - call and email
sleepy425 (c:7/26, i:10/9-10, a:11/10)
calf (c: 8/1, i:10/30-31, a: 11/10) (Withdrew 1/25/09)
yuc (c: 9/?, i:11/?, a: 12/16)
Fuzi (c:10/3, i:1/9, a:1/21)
BNSN (c: ? i: 12/15/08 a: 1/20/09)
homefry (c: 9/29, i:11/24, a:12/16)
fastrandstrongr (c: 12/03, i: 1/9, a: 1/16) - got an email from Dr. Zinn, but he said they usually call 🙂
Luckybunny2009 (c: 10/?, i: 12/?, a: 1/27) Email from Dr. Zinn. =)

University of Virginia - call
RapplixGmed (c:7/24, i:10/9-10, a:10/13)
GliaGirl (i: 11/20-22, a: 11/25)

University of Wisconsin, Madison - email
shuman56(i: 12/4-12/7, a: 12/18)

Vanderbilt - call
britishmafia (C:?; I: 10/30-11/1; A: 11/19)
calf (C:?, I: 11/20-11/22, A: 12/5)
xygplat (C:?, I: 12/4-12/6, A: 12/12)

Virginia Commonwealth University - call
simlamblue (C: 9/4 I: 10/20-21 A: 12/18)

Wake Forest - snail mail/call
jab719 (C:? I: 12/3-12/4 A: 12/15)
mdk13(C:? I: 11/19-20 A:12/15)

Washington University in St Louis - email/snail mail
ToStrikeInfinit (C: 8/? I: 11/23-24 A: 12/19)
yuc (c:9/? I: 11/? A: 12/19)
enigmatic's D (C:? I:11/23-24 A: 12/19)
anemone2 (c:10/? I:1/8 A:1/22)
lotrmemp (c: 10/24 I:1/8 A:1/22)

do not erase!
1) click quote on the most recent list
2) delete the quote messages on the top and bottom
3) add your user name, interview invite date, interview date, any other pertinent info, and if needed, the school
4) click submit
 
Albert Einstein - snail mail
Rapplixgmed (C:8/08, II:9/12, I:11/7, A:12/22)
jab719 (C:? II: 9/19 I: 11/7 A: 12/22)

Baylor (candidate review) - email
Calf (C:8/16, ii: 9/23, i: 10/17, cr: 2/10)


Boston University - call and snail mail
tiamat360 (c: 10/31, i: 12/5, a: 1/9)
mitoman77 (c: 9/1, i: 10/17, a: 1/9)

Case - email and snail mail
britishmafia (C: ?; I: 10/16-10/17; A: 11/17)

Cornell - call and snail mail
britishmafia (C:?; I: 11/20-11/21; A: 12/10)
enigmatic's D (C:? I:~11/6; A:12/10)

Drexel- snail mail
mdk13 (C:? I:11/26ish A:12/8)
brokenward (C:?; I: 11/12-13; A:12/20)

Dartmouth - snail mail
britishmafia (C: ?, I: 10/7-10/8; A: 11/19)
Beebe (C:? I:10/21-22; A: 11/20)

Duke - call and snail mail
hzjames (C:Sep, I: 11/5; A:11/21)

Emory - snail mail
Shuman56 (C: 9/15, I: 1/12-13; A: 2/5)

Johns Hopkins - call and snail mail
yuc (C: ?, I: 10/30; A: 11/26)
homefry (C: 9/23, I:12/11-12, A:1/15)

Mayo Clinic - call and snail mail
StIGMA (I:1/9, A: 2/4)

Mount Sinai - email and snail mail
freddymac (C: 8/27, I:10/13-14, A: 10/18)

Northwestern - email and snail mail
sleepy425 (C: 8/16, I:10/22-24, A: 1/13)

NYU - snail mail
sunshine8i8 (C:7/27, I:10/17, A:12/9)

Penn State - email and snail mail
britishmafia (C: 7/22; I: 11/2-11/3; A: 11/13)
Cancerkiller007: (C: ??; I: 11/2/-11/3; A 11/13)
Fuzi: (C:9/4, i:12/7-8, A 12/18)
CanadaMD: (i:12/7-8, A 1/5)

SUNY Upstate Medical - phone call and snail mail
GliaGirl (C: 9/11/08; I: 11/10-11/12; A: 12/2)
PerpetualPupil (C: ? I: A: 12/2)
Mdk13 (C:? I:11/10-12 A:12/18)

Texas A&M - snail mail
britishmafia (C: 7/23, I: 9/10, A: 10/25)

UMDNJ RWJ - Med school dean Called
CancerKiller007 (C: Sept 08, I:12/19, A: 1/27)
Mdk13 (C: Sept 08, I: 12/19, A: 1/27)

University of California, San Diego - two emails
eltrapiche (C: 8/22, I: 9/25, A: 10/16)

University of Chicago - call
Lynkeus (c: 10/17, i: 11/13-14, a: 12/12)

University of Connecticut - email and snailmail
peve(c: 7/?, i: 10/6, a: 12/23)

University of Illinois, Chicago - call
calf (c: 8/6, i: 10/27, a: 11/11) (Withdrew 12/22/08)

University of Miami - snail mail
JetsSBXLIII (c: ?, I: 12/12, A: 12/18)

University of Michigan
ToStrikeInfinit (C: ? I: 11/18 A: 11/26)
enigmatic's D (C: ?, I: ~11/6, A:~11/20)
fairalexfield (C: 10/14, I: 12/6, A: 12/17)
sleepy425 (C: ?, I: 1/21, A: 1/29)
anemone2 (C:10/26, I: 1/22, A: 2/6)
Synplast (C:?, I: 1/22, A: 2/6)

University of Minnesota - email
Shuman56 (C: 8/28, I: 12/18-19, A: 2/6)

University of Mississippi
Bcblazer (C: 8/8, I: 9/11, A: 10/16)

University of Nebraska
CancerKiller007 (C: ??, I: 12/4, A: 1/22)
reine1jb (C: ?, I: 12/4, A: 1/22)

University of Oklahoma - snail mail
mitoman77 (C: 9/1, I: 11/11, A: 11/18 )

University of Pittsburgh - snail mail
pazan (C: 8/1, I: 9/25, A: 10/20)
Leif_Erikson (C: 8/?, I: 9/29, A: 10/21)
shuman56 (C: 9/15, I: 10/17, A: 11/10)
synplast (C: 8/15, I: 11/10, A: 11/24)
hzjames(C: 8/?, I: 9/28/, A: 10/15)
Tax Evader (C: 9/?, I: 11/20, A:12/6)

University of Rochester
anemone2 (c:10/?, I: 11/20, A: 1/22)

UTSW - call and email
sleepy425 (c:7/26, i:10/9-10, a:11/10)
calf (c: 8/1, i:10/30-31, a: 11/10) (Withdrew 1/25/09)
yuc (c: 9/?, i:11/?, a: 12/16)
Fuzi (c:10/3, i:1/9, a:1/21)
BNSN (c: ? i: 12/15/08 a: 1/20/09)
homefry (c: 9/29, i:11/24, a:12/16)
fastrandstrongr (c: 12/03, i: 1/9, a: 1/16) - got an email from Dr. Zinn, but he said they usually call 🙂
Luckybunny2009 (c: 10/?, i: 12/?, a: 1/27) Email from Dr. Zinn. =)

University of Virginia - call
RapplixGmed (c:7/24, i:10/9-10, a:10/13)
GliaGirl (i: 11/20-22, a: 11/25)

University of Wisconsin, Madison - email
shuman56(i: 12/4-12/7, a: 12/18)

Vanderbilt - call
britishmafia (C:?; I: 10/30-11/1; A: 11/19)
calf (C:?, I: 11/20-11/22, A: 12/5)
xygplat (C:?, I: 12/4-12/6, A: 12/12)

Virginia Commonwealth University - call
simlamblue (C: 9/4 I: 10/20-21 A: 12/18)

Wake Forest - snail mail/call
jab719 (C:? I: 12/3-12/4 A: 12/15)
mdk13(C:? I: 11/19-20 A:12/15)

Washington University in St Louis - email/snail mail
ToStrikeInfinit (C: 8/? I: 11/23-24 A: 12/19)
yuc (c:9/? I: 11/? A: 12/19)
enigmatic's D (C:? I:11/23-24 A: 12/19)
anemone2 (c:10/? I:1/8 A:1/22)
lotrmemp (c: 10/24 I:1/8 A:1/22)

do not erase!
1) click quote on the most recent list
2) delete the quote messages on the top and bottom
3) add your user name, interview invite date, interview date, any other pertinent info, and if needed, the school
4) click submit
 
Last edited:



Albert Einstein - snail mail
Rapplixgmed (C:8/08, II:9/12, I:11/7, A:12/22)
jab719 (C:? II: 9/19 I: 11/7 A: 12/22)

Baylor (candidate review) - email
Calf (C:8/16, ii: 9/23, i: 10/17, cr: 2/10)

Boston University - call and snail mail
tiamat360 (c: 10/31, i: 12/5, a: 1/9)
mitoman77 (c: 9/1, i: 10/17, a: 1/9)

Case - email and snail mail
britishmafia (C: ?; I: 10/16-10/17; A: 11/17)

Cornell - call and snail mail
britishmafia (C:?; I: 11/20-11/21; A: 12/10)
enigmatic's D (C:? I:~11/6; A:12/10)

Drexel- snail mail
mdk13 (C:? I:11/26ish A:12/8)
brokenward (C:?; I: 11/12-13; A:12/20)

Dartmouth - snail mail
britishmafia (C: ?, I: 10/7-10/8; A: 11/19)
Beebe (C:? I:10/21-22; A: 11/20)

Duke - call and snail mail
hzjames (C:Sep, I: 11/5; A:11/21)

Emory - snail mail
Shuman56 (C: 9/15, I: 1/12-13; A: 2/5)

Johns Hopkins - call and snail mail
yuc (C: ?, I: 10/30; A: 11/26)
homefry (C: 9/23, I:12/11-12, A:1/15)

Mayo Clinic - call and snail mail
StIGMA (I:1/9, A: 2/4)

Mount Sinai - email and snail mail
freddymac (C: 8/27, I:10/13-14, A: 10/18)

Northwestern - email and snail mail
sleepy425 (C: 8/16, I:10/22-24, A: 1/13)

NYU - snail mail
sunshine8i8 (C:7/27, I:10/17, A:12/9)

Penn State - email and snail mail
britishmafia (C: 7/22; I: 11/2-11/3; A: 11/13)
Cancerkiller007: (C: ??; I: 11/2/-11/3; A 11/13)
Fuzi: (C:9/4, i:12/7-8, A 12/18)
CanadaMD: (i:12/7-8, A 1/5)

SUNY Upstate Medical - phone call and snail mail
GliaGirl (C: 9/11/08; I: 11/10-11/12; A: 12/2)
PerpetualPupil (C: ? I: A: 12/2)
Mdk13 (C:? I:11/10-12 A:12/18) (Withdrew 2/12/09)

Texas A&M - snail mail
britishmafia (C: 7/23, I: 9/10, A: 10/25)

UMDNJ RWJ - Med school dean Called
CancerKiller007 (C: Sept 08, I:12/19, A: 1/27)
Mdk13 (C: Sept 08, I: 12/19, A: 1/27)

University of California, San Diego - two emails
eltrapiche (C: 8/22, I: 9/25, A: 10/16)

University of Chicago - call
Lynkeus (c: 10/17, i: 11/13-14, a: 12/12)

University of Connecticut - email and snailmail
peve(c: 7/?, i: 10/6, a: 12/23)

University of Illinois, Chicago - call
calf (c: 8/6, i: 10/27, a: 11/11) (Withdrew 12/22/08)

University of Maryland - call
Mdk13 (c: ?, I: 1/12-13, A:2/11)

University of Miami - snail mail
JetsSBXLIII (c: ?, I: 12/12, A: 12/18)

University of Michigan
ToStrikeInfinit (C: ? I: 11/18 A: 11/26)
enigmatic's D (C: ?, I: ~11/6, A:~11/20)
fairalexfield (C: 10/14, I: 12/6, A: 12/17)
sleepy425 (C: ?, I: 1/21, A: 1/29)
anemone2 (C:10/26, I: 1/22, A: 2/6)
Synplast (C:?, I: 1/22, A: 2/6)

University of Minnesota - email
Shuman56 (C: 8/28, I: 12/18-19, A: 2/6)

University of Mississippi
Bcblazer (C: 8/8, I: 9/11, A: 10/16)

University of Nebraska
CancerKiller007 (C: ??, I: 12/4, A: 1/22)
reine1jb (C: ?, I: 12/4, A: 1/22)

University of Oklahoma - snail mail
mitoman77 (C: 9/1, I: 11/11, A: 11/18 )

University of Pittsburgh - snail mail
pazan (C: 8/1, I: 9/25, A: 10/20)
Leif_Erikson (C: 8/?, I: 9/29, A: 10/21)
shuman56 (C: 9/15, I: 10/17, A: 11/10)
synplast (C: 8/15, I: 11/10, A: 11/24)
hzjames(C: 8/?, I: 9/28/, A: 10/15)
Tax Evader (C: 9/?, I: 11/20, A:12/6)

University of Rochester
anemone2 (c:10/?, I: 11/20, A: 1/22)

UTSW - call and email
sleepy425 (c:7/26, i:10/9-10, a:11/10)
calf (c: 8/1, i:10/30-31, a: 11/10) (Withdrew 1/25/09)
yuc (c: 9/?, i:11/?, a: 12/16)
Fuzi (c:10/3, i:1/9, a:1/21)
BNSN (c: ? i: 12/15/08 a: 1/20/09)
homefry (c: 9/29, i:11/24, a:12/16)
fastrandstrongr (c: 12/03, i: 1/9, a: 1/16) - got an email from Dr. Zinn, but he said they usually call 🙂
Luckybunny2009 (c: 10/?, i: 12/?, a: 1/27) Email from Dr. Zinn. =)

University of Virginia - call
RapplixGmed (c:7/24, i:10/9-10, a:10/13)
GliaGirl (i: 11/20-22, a: 11/25)

University of Wisconsin, Madison - email
shuman56(i: 12/4-12/7, a: 12/18)

Vanderbilt - call
britishmafia (C:?; I: 10/30-11/1; A: 11/19)
calf (C:?, I: 11/20-11/22, A: 12/5)
xygplat (C:?, I: 12/4-12/6, A: 12/12)

Virginia Commonwealth University - call
simlamblue (C: 9/4 I: 10/20-21 A: 12/18)

Wake Forest - snail mail/call
jab719 (C:? I: 12/3-12/4 A: 12/15)
mdk13(C:? I: 11/19-20 A:12/15)

Washington University in St Louis - email/snail mail
ToStrikeInfinit (C: 8/? I: 11/23-24 A: 12/19)
yuc (c:9/? I: 11/? A: 12/19)
enigmatic's D (C:? I:11/23-24 A: 12/19)
anemone2 (c:10/? I:1/8 A:1/22)
lotrmemp (c: 10/24 I:1/8 A:1/22)

do not erase!
1) click quote on the most recent list
2) delete the quote messages on the top and bottom
3) add your user name, interview invite date, interview date, any other pertinent info, and if needed, the school
4) click submit
 
Does anyone know when Columbia is making their decisions? Last time I called (monday) the medical school had not reviewed the MSTP office's decisions.

Today i got two weird emails form Nedra, the coordinator, saying she would be out of office from this afternoon through next wednesday. The emails were replies to emails i sent her in december. I'm thinking that this means that the decisions have been made and she is taking a break, but maybe i'm just overly anxoius.
 
Does anyone know when Columbia is making their decisions? Last time I called (monday) the medical school had not reviewed the MSTP office's decisions.

Today i got two weird emails form Nedra, the coordinator, saying she would be out of office from this afternoon through next wednesday. The emails were replies to emails i sent her in december. I'm thinking that this means that the decisions have been made and she is taking a break, but maybe i'm just overly anxoius.

I called them the other day. The admissions committee met on Tuesday and they will be giving out their offers tomorrow. Hopefully I'll get some love from them too 😍.
 
Columbia does not have a waitlist. They told me that they will give out 30-40 acceptances all at once.
 
I called them the other day. The admissions committee met on Tuesday and they will be giving out their offers tomorrow. Hopefully I'll get some love from them too 😍.

Will they give decisions over the phone, or do we have to wait for the mail to come next week?
 
Was waitlisted at Wash U yesterday, decided to proceed as though attending Vanderbilt. Will reevaluate and decide if I want to hold out for Wash U after the Vandy revisit.

Albert Einstein - snail mail
Rapplixgmed (C:8/08, II:9/12, I:11/7, A:12/22)
jab719 (C:? II: 9/19 I: 11/7 A: 12/22)

Baylor (candidate review) - email
Calf (C:8/16, ii: 9/23, i: 10/17, cr: 2/10) (withdrew 2/13/09)

Boston University - call and snail mail
tiamat360 (c: 10/31, i: 12/5, a: 1/9)
mitoman77 (c: 9/1, i: 10/17, a: 1/9)

Case - email and snail mail
britishmafia (C: ?; I: 10/16-10/17; A: 11/17)

Cornell - call and snail mail
britishmafia (C:?; I: 11/20-11/21; A: 12/10)
enigmatic's D (C:? I:~11/6; A:12/10)

Drexel- snail mail
mdk13 (C:? I:11/26ish A:12/8)
brokenward (C:?; I: 11/12-13; A:12/20)

Dartmouth - snail mail
britishmafia (C: ?, I: 10/7-10/8; A: 11/19)
Beebe (C:? I:10/21-22; A: 11/20)

Duke - call and snail mail
hzjames (C:Sep, I: 11/5; A:11/21)

Emory - snail mail
Shuman56 (C: 9/15, I: 1/12-13; A: 2/5)

Johns Hopkins - call and snail mail
yuc (C: ?, I: 10/30; A: 11/26)
homefry (C: 9/23, I:12/11-12, A:1/15)

Mayo Clinic - call and snail mail
StIGMA (I:1/9, A: 2/4)

Mount Sinai - email and snail mail
freddymac (C: 8/27, I:10/13-14, A: 10/18)

Northwestern - email and snail mail
sleepy425 (C: 8/16, I:10/22-24, A: 1/13)

NYU - snail mail
sunshine8i8 (C:7/27, I:10/17, A:12/9)

Penn State - email and snail mail
britishmafia (C: 7/22; I: 11/2-11/3; A: 11/13)
Cancerkiller007: (C: ??; I: 11/2/-11/3; A 11/13)
Fuzi: (C:9/4, i:12/7-8, A 12/18)
CanadaMD: (i:12/7-8, A 1/5)

SUNY Upstate Medical - phone call and snail mail
GliaGirl (C: 9/11/08; I: 11/10-11/12; A: 12/2)
PerpetualPupil (C: ? I: A: 12/2)
Mdk13 (C:? I:11/10-12 A:12/18) (Withdrew 2/12/09)

Texas A&M - snail mail
britishmafia (C: 7/23, I: 9/10, A: 10/25)

UMDNJ RWJ - Med school dean Called
CancerKiller007 (C: Sept 08, I:12/19, A: 1/27)
Mdk13 (C: Sept 08, I: 12/19, A: 1/27)

University of California, San Diego - two emails
eltrapiche (C: 8/22, I: 9/25, A: 10/16)

University of Chicago - call
Lynkeus (c: 10/17, i: 11/13-14, a: 12/12)

University of Connecticut - email and snailmail
peve(c: 7/?, i: 10/6, a: 12/23)

University of Illinois, Chicago - call
calf (c: 8/6, i: 10/27, a: 11/11) (Withdrew 12/22/08)

University of Maryland - call
Mdk13 (c: ?, I: 1/12-13, A:2/11)

University of Miami - snail mail
JetsSBXLIII (c: ?, I: 12/12, A: 12/18)

University of Michigan
ToStrikeInfinit (C: ? I: 11/18 A: 11/26)
enigmatic's D (C: ?, I: ~11/6, A:~11/20)
fairalexfield (C: 10/14, I: 12/6, A: 12/17)
sleepy425 (C: ?, I: 1/21, A: 1/29)
anemone2 (C:10/26, I: 1/22, A: 2/6)
Synplast (C:?, I: 1/22, A: 2/6)

University of Minnesota - email
Shuman56 (C: 8/28, I: 12/18-19, A: 2/6)

University of Mississippi
Bcblazer (C: 8/8, I: 9/11, A: 10/16)

University of Nebraska
CancerKiller007 (C: ??, I: 12/4, A: 1/22)
reine1jb (C: ?, I: 12/4, A: 1/22)

University of Oklahoma - snail mail
mitoman77 (C: 9/1, I: 11/11, A: 11/18 )

University of Pittsburgh - snail mail
pazan (C: 8/1, I: 9/25, A: 10/20)
Leif_Erikson (C: 8/?, I: 9/29, A: 10/21)
shuman56 (C: 9/15, I: 10/17, A: 11/10)
synplast (C: 8/15, I: 11/10, A: 11/24)
hzjames(C: 8/?, I: 9/28/, A: 10/15)
Tax Evader (C: 9/?, I: 11/20, A:12/6)

University of Rochester
anemone2 (c:10/?, I: 11/20, A: 1/22)

UTSW - call and email
sleepy425 (c:7/26, i:10/9-10, a:11/10)
calf (c: 8/1, i:10/30-31, a: 11/10) (Withdrew 1/25/09)
yuc (c: 9/?, i:11/?, a: 12/16)
Fuzi (c:10/3, i:1/9, a:1/21)
BNSN (c: ? i: 12/15/08 a: 1/20/09)
homefry (c: 9/29, i:11/24, a:12/16)
fastrandstrongr (c: 12/03, i: 1/9, a: 1/16) - got an email from Dr. Zinn, but he said they usually call 🙂
Luckybunny2009 (c: 10/?, i: 12/?, a: 1/27) Email from Dr. Zinn. =)

University of Virginia - call
RapplixGmed (c:7/24, i:10/9-10, a:10/13)
GliaGirl (i: 11/20-22, a: 11/25)

University of Wisconsin, Madison - email
shuman56(i: 12/4-12/7, a: 12/18)

Vanderbilt - call
britishmafia (C:?; I: 10/30-11/1; A: 11/19)
calf (C:?, I: 11/20-11/22, A: 12/5)
xygplat (C:?, I: 12/4-12/6, A: 12/12)

Virginia Commonwealth University - call
simlamblue (C: 9/4 I: 10/20-21 A: 12/18)

Wake Forest - snail mail/call
jab719 (C:? I: 12/3-12/4 A: 12/15)
mdk13(C:? I: 11/19-20 A:12/15)

Washington University in St Louis - email/snail mail
ToStrikeInfinit (C: 8/? I: 11/23-24 A: 12/19)
yuc (c:9/? I: 11/? A: 12/19)
enigmatic's D (C:? I:11/23-24 A: 12/19)
anemone2 (c:10/? I:1/8 A:1/22)
lotrmemp (c: 10/24 I:1/8 A:1/22)

do not erase!
1) click quote on the most recent list
2) delete the quote messages on the top and bottom
3) add your user name, interview invite date, interview date, any other pertinent info, and if needed, the school
4) click submit
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Looking at last year's acceptance thread, it comes by snail mail. We all have to wait just a little bit longer.

I called today and Patrice told me that they weren't being sent for 1-2 weeks. I seriously hope that doesn't mean that acceptances/rejections are sent separately and that there is just some delay.
 
I called them the other day. The admissions committee met on Tuesday and they will be giving out their offers tomorrow. Hopefully I'll get some love from them too 😍.

I called today and Patrice told me that they weren't being sent for 1-2 weeks. I seriously hope that doesn't mean that acceptances/rejections are sent separately and that there is just some delay.

So now this is a little confusing, did they mail responses yesterday or not?