Official 2012 Step 1 Experiences and Scores Thread

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

amavir281

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
I saw that there was a similar thread for 2011 that had plenty of useful info so I figured its best to start one for 2012. :thumbup:

Members don't see this ad.

85% correct answers definitely get you over 240+ and i made this statement after analyzing a lot.

Example: My estimated score was 200-210 and it was correct in one case. He got 199 so my estimated score 200 matched.

Check this link about that guy score http://forums.studentdoctor.net/show...7#post14331997
I left 35 blank.. tht's abt 11% of the questions.. So inorder to still be able to get above 240 i should've made less than 13 mistakes from the rest of the 287 questions!!:scared:

I left 35 blank.. tht's abt 11% of the questions.. So inorder to still be able to get above 240 i should've made less than 13 mistakes from the rest of the 287 questions!!:scared:

how is the world do you leave about 35 undone? is that even possible?

I don't mean it to be condescending, but did you use all the time in the exam... or you left due to extenuating circumstances?

Last edited:
Members don't see this ad :)
how is the world do you leave about 35 undone? is that even possible?

I don't mean it to be condescending, but did you use all the time in the exam... or you left due to extenuating circumstances?
No extenuating circumstances.. Just a horrible lack of time management skills..! I'll know within 24hrs how much i'll be paying for that!!

for those who used Kaplan high yield (or DIT), did you actually pay the $600-800 these programs cost or did you get them elsewhere? Just don't want to drop this amount of money only to later find out there were alternative options.

thanks

for those who used Kaplan high yield (or DIT), did you actually pay the $600-800 these programs cost or did you get them elsewhere? Just don't want to drop this amount of money only to later find out there were alternative options.

thanks

You're either really stupid or really lazy.

thanks

Being an AMA member gets you a 30% discount from Kaplan high yield

hi
thanks for the advice,sitting again for the exam in aug 2014
Do u guys have any idea how is the kaplan classroom anywhere course was planning to take tha
advice plz

hi
thanks for the advice,sitting again for the exam in aug 2014
Do u guys have any idea how is the kaplan classroom anywhere course was planning to take tha
advice plz

CannotBrainToday.jpg

Reactions: 1 user