Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I am
I am still waiting on UAB, Rush, UMD, Wake, and B'nW to download
Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.
I am
How do we send the PTAL letter to CA programs?
I'm still waiting for LOR's, is it too late to apply?
Dont have any research, just working since last 3 years as hospitalist?
What are the chances of getting interview and fellowship?
Do you know what it means when a place sent both interviews and rejections and you don't get anything?
Thank you gutonc 🙂 I should stop trying to interpret every little thing that happens...It means that you have neither been rejected nor invited yet.
You will find a really phenomenal answer to your question right here.
Still waiting on UMD, UAB, and Wake Forest to download... Anyone else?
UAB downloaded mine yesterday
Are you applying for academic or clinical tract?
I called MUSC and I was told they were still reviewing applications and interview invites had not been sent out.... so confused!
Sorry. One more question. Has anyone heard of being double-boarded in rheumatology and critical care medicine. I guess you can do this is 3 years (2years rheum, 1 year ccm).
Our mission is to provide students with free, unbiased information, resources, and advising for careers in the health professions. We believe every student deserves access to trustworthy guidance, regardless of background or ability to pay.