Official 2013-2014 Rheumatology fellowship application cycle

Started by gutonc
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Good luck, everyone! I guess now we just have to wait and hope for the best! 🙂 I hope we all end up in our top choices!
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Best of luck to everyone, only a couple more days! Anyone know how this is going to work? Will it be simply an email from nrmp or should we expect a phone call from the program?
 
Best of luck to everyone, only a couple more days! Anyone know how this is going to work? Will it be simply an email from nrmp or should we expect a phone call from the program?
nvmd, looks like we have to log onto the website and find out
 
Got email fom NRMP saying that they will email the result to us. Good luck to you all!!
 
I matched 🙂

Congrats everyone 🙂 I hope you all matched to the best program and are happy with the final results.

Thank you guys for being so helpful with answering questions and giving advice.
 
Congratulations smohamma!!!! Where did you match?
I matched too by Gods grace. Hope everyone matched at their top choices!
Thanks to everyone on this forum for your help
 
This is a terrible, terrible idea. If you like rheumatology you will almost certainly not like critical care medicine, and vice versa. Ask any rheumatology fellow in the world if they wish they could be doing overnight MICU shifts and have a cup of coffee while you wait for them to stop laughing.

hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaohohohohohohohohohohohohahahahahahahahaaoohohohohohoooohohohohohohohohohohahahahahahahahaha