*~*~*~* Official 2015-2016 Application Timeline Thread (Submitted, Verified, Mailed) *~*~*~*

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
So I called AADSAS today. If your GPA is verified than most likely your application is also sent ELECTRONICALLY. Your School Designation will still say "not mailed" at this point because a physical copy has not been mailed yet. Therefore BATCH 1 is electronically mailed out.

So, does that mean the first batch has already been transmitted to schools?

Members don't see this ad.

So I called AADSAS today. If your GPA is verified than most likely your application is also sent ELECTRONICALLY. Your School Designation will still say "not mailed" at this point because a physical copy has not been mailed yet. Therefore BATCH 1 is electronically mailed out.
What? So early.... And I thought I would be first batch but gpa has yet to be verified...

Last edited:

I just checked with UNC and was told the following. As soon as you add a school to your list on AADSAS, said school is notified. That's why some schools go ahead and send out supplementals. At any point in time, a school can look at your status on AADSAS (basically they can check to see if an applicant is waiting to take a DAT, waiting for transcripts to be verified, etc.). However, my POC said that my transcript was still being verified so there may be a little lag between what we see and what they see (considering my transcript has been verified and so has my GPA). They don't get to see anyone's full application until it is officially mailed out (or emailed out since there isn't any "physical" copies anymore). This is one reason why a lot of schools don't send out their supplemental until after they have your full application.

So, does that mean the first batch has already been transmitted to schools?

No, it hasn't. The first Batch will be sent out on June 26th.

Last edited:
Reactions: 2 users
Members don't see this ad :)
I just checked with UNC and was told the following. As soon as you add a school to your list on AADSAS, said school is notified. That's why some schools go ahead and send out supplementals. At any point in time, a school can look at your status on AADSAS (basically they can check to see if an applicant is waiting to take a DAT, waiting for transcripts to be verified, etc.). However, my POC said that my transcript was still being verified so there may be a little lag between what we see and what they see (considering my transcript has been verified and so has my GPA). They don't get to see anyone's full application until it is officially mailed out (or emailed out since there isn't any "physical" copies anymore). This is one reason why a lot of schools don't send out their supplemental until after they have your full application.

No, it hasn't. The first Batch will be sent out on June 26th.

Thanks for the info!

AADSAS Application E-Submitted: 6/2/2015
Reapplicant?: No

DAT Taken: 8/13/2014
DAT Uploaded to AADSAS: 9/2/2014

Transcript(s) Submitted: 6/4/2015
Transcript(s) Received: 6/11/2015 (the status on AADSAS didn't change until 6/16)
GPA Verified: TBD

Date Application Mailed: TBD
Batch #: TBD

Residency: IL
Schools Applied To: UIC, MWU - IL & AZ, Marquette, UMich, Case, BU, Tufts, NYU, Rutgers, Maryland, Temple (12)
GPA and DAT: 3.82(o)/3.62(s), 20 AA/19 TS/23 PAT *GPA still needs to be verified though

if youre from IL, why not SIU?

Mine was just verified and aadaas says schools will be notified within two weeks.

I was thinking about applying to SIU but i'm really not a fan of its location :/

thats fair. I mean its only like 30 minutes from downtown St. Louis and there is a surprising amount of stuff to do there. Edwardsville is also a growing town with pretty much any restaurant you could think of. Also cannot beat the price. Its 100k cheaper than the next cheapest school i see you have listed. But i do understand, mid-sized towns aren't for everyone. If you want more info shoot me a message, il be starting there next month (turned down acceptances/interviews to some of the schools you listed).

Reactions: 1 users
Has anyone sent their transcripts 15 days ago and still not received them? Mine were sent 6/5 and it hasn't been received by aadsas yet...

Reactions: 1 user
I sent two transcripts from two different schools.
One I sent on 6/3 is still not on my AADSAS yet, but the other one I sent on 6/9 was received yesterday. Weird..
My transcripts were 6/5 from two different institutions. One of them has been received but the other one is taking more that 10 days? I'm really trying to get in first batch...

Members don't see this ad :)
give them at least 6 business day between official receipt of the transcript and the status post. sometimes your transcripts took 6-7 days to go through regular mail across the states depending on how far you live from the processing center in D.C

give them at least 6 business day between official receipt of the transcript and the status post. sometimes your transcripts took 6-7 days to go through regular mail across the states depending on how far you live from the processing center in D.C
Both of my transcripts were mailed 6/5 but one of them has been received on 6/12. Now it has been 13 days since they were mailed and 6 days since one of them was received. Does the verification and gpa calculations only begin once the transcripts have been received? in that case my application can't be mailed until at least end of July since it takes 4-6 weeks...

Both of my transcripts were mailed 6/5 but one of them has been received on 6/12. Now it has been 13 days since they were mailed and 6 days since one of them was received. Does the verification and gpa calculations only begin once the transcripts have been received? in that case my application can't be mailed until at least end of July since it takes 4-6 weeks...
according to this thread multiple people already have their gpa verified, it looks like it takes roughly 2 weeks

actually mine just got verified! transcripts were received 6/13

Wow 5 days! That's quick. So there's still hope for me to get in the first batch.

Wow 5 days! That's quick. So there's still hope for me to get in the first batch.
Mores like four business days, doubt they work on them on Sunday and/or Saturday.

AADSAS Application E-Submitted: 6/6/15

DAT Taken: 04/20/15
DAT Uploaded to AADSAS: 05/07/15

Transcript(s) Submitted: 6/3/15
Transcript(s) Received: 6/12/15

Letters Delivered: Not Yet
Letters Uploaded: TBD

Batch #: TBD

Residency: NJ

Schools Applied To: RSDM, Maryland, Penn, BU, Columbia, Pitt, Uconn, VCU, Temple

GPA and DAT:
GPA: ~3.95 oGPA/~4.00 sGPA
DAT: 22 AA / 21 TS / 23 PAT (OChem: 24 GChem: 21 Bio: 20, RC: 26, QR: 19)

I am really worried because one of my transcripts didn't get in and it was sent out on the June 4th from the school. All my other ones were sent and have been recieved. I called yesterday and the guy is like if you don't get a status change by tomorrow, you should call us back. Then I asked him do you think he got lost, he's like I don't know. I asked him if I should resend and he's like thats your choice. So I tried calling today and no one picked up. DO you guys think my stupid transcript got lost!? IM FREAKING OUT

I am really worried because one of my transcripts didn't get in and it was sent out on the June 4th from the school. All my other ones were sent and have been recieved. I called yesterday and the guy is like if you don't get a status change by tomorrow, you should call us back. Then I asked him do you think he got lost, he's like I don't know. I asked him if I should resend and he's like thats your choice. So I tried calling today and no one picked up. DO you guys think my stupid transcript got lost!? IM FREAKING OUT

You will be okay. If it's not too much of a hassle resend the transcript to be safe. But I think they are still getting things together so don't freak out yet.

My GPA just got verified. Is the GPA including +/- used or is the GPA not including the +/- used by dental schools? I have a different value for each and was wondering which would be used since both are on the application.

My GPA just got verified. Is the GPA including +/- used or is the GPA not including the +/- used by dental schools? I have a different value for each and was wondering which would be used since both are on the application.
depends on the school. some like it with and some without and some consider both

Same here. Both of mine was sent out by the school on the 8th and one still doesn't show as received in the portal. I'm planning on calling AADSAS on Monday to hopefully get some guidance.

Last edited:
Are you positive on that? My two are vastly different from each other.
hmm thats interesting. most people's +/- GPA doesn't differ by more than .1-.2 at most
i guess they will look into why there is a significant discrepancy between the two and than review the GPAs from there

I have received emails for supplemental applications from Penn, Midwestern Illinois, and Midwestern Arizona. My GPA was verified on the 16th of June.

hmm thats interesting. most people's +/- GPA doesn't differ by more than .1-.2 at most
i guess they will look into why there is a significant discrepancy between the two and than review the GPAs from there
Sorry, I guess my version of "vastly" is slightly different. My overall with +/- is 3.43 and 3.50 without the +/-. Obviously I like the 3.50 better. Should I use the +/- (3.43) GPA when comparing stats on here then?

Sorry, I guess my version of "vastly" is slightly different. My overall with +/- is 3.43 and 3.50 without the +/-. Obviously I like the 3.50 better. Should I use the +/- (3.43) GPA when comparing stats on here then?

LOLLLL the stress of application gets everybody or smth, 3.43 and 3.50 is exact same thing technically 0.07 GPA difference. you can use the lower if you are humble and the higher if you wanna brag ;)

most people probably use the higher one on here

My transcript was received on 6/12/15 but my gpa still hasn't been verified

It should be verified soon. Mine were received on the 12th too and I just got the GPA verification email a few hours ago today.

Did you only have one transcript? Because if you have multiple, you need all your transcripts in before they start.

AADSAS Application E-Submitted: 6/18/15

DAT Taken: 1/15/15
DAT Uploaded to AADSAS: 1/28/15

Transcript(s) Submitted: 6/4/15
GPA Verified: 6/29/15

Letters Uploaded: 6/4, 6/4, 6/9, 6/15

Date Application Mailed: TBA
Batch #: TBA

Residency: FL
Schools Applied To: A LOT (yes I'm probably applying to that one you're thinking!)
GPA and DAT: 20AA 21PAT, sGPA3.48 oGPA3.59

Last edited:

DAT Taken: Will take
DAT Uploaded to AADSAS: n/a

Transcript(s) Submitted: 6/9/15
Transcript(s) Received: 6/16/15
GPA Verified: Date

Date Application Mailed: Date
Batch #: #

Residency: Hawaii
Schools Applied To: Western, UoP, UCLA, UCSF, CO, Creighton, UW, OHSU
GPA and DAT: ~3.95 oGPA & ~4.0 sGPA & will take DAT mid July

Last edited:
Oh man i think I better 're submit my transcript. Some people are getting secondaries already?

Oh man i think I better 're submit my transcript. Some people are getting secondaries already?
What? Where? Most schools have secondaries you fill out on their website so you do them after you e-submit.

What? Where? Most schools have secondaries you fill out on their website so you do them after you e-submit.
Someone stated that they received the supplement application from mwu

Someone stated that they received the supplement application from mwu
Huh, then again I received an email from UNC like a week ago after I e-submitted (my app is still incomplete) telling me to fill out their secondaries on the website. Maybe it's an automated thing.

DAT Taken: 1/15/15
DAT Uploaded to AADSAS: 1/28/15

Transcript(s) Submitted: 6/4/15

Letters Uploaded: 6/4, 6/4, 6/9, 6/15

Date Application Mailed: TBA
Batch #: TBA

Residency: FL
Schools Applied To: A LOT (yes I'm probably applying to that one you're thinking!)
GPA and DAT: 20AA 21PAT, GPA TBD

Are you applying to LECOM?

MWU automatically sends emails out the second your GPA gets verified. (Assuming you've esubmitted and idk about what else mine is all done)

AADSAS Application E-Submitted: 6/9/15

DAT Taken: 5/27/15
DAT Uploaded to AADSAS: 6/16/15

Transcript(s) Submitted: 6/3/15
Transcript(s) Received: 6/11/15
GPA Verified: 6/18/15

(Interfolio) Letters Uploaded: TBD

Batch #: #TBD

Residency: Michigan
Schools Applied To: 15
GPA and DAT: AA 21/ TS 20 (21 OC, 20 GC, 20 BIO)/ PAT 21/ RC 25/ QR 18
3.43 oGPA, 3.28 sGPA, 3.33 BCP

Last edited:
AADSAS Application E-Submitted: 6/19/15

DAT Taken: 5/21/15
DAT Uploaded to AADSAS: 6/16/15

Transcript(s) Submitted: 6/5/15
Transcript(s) Received: 6/15/15
GPA Verified: 6/29/15

Letters Uploaded: 6/6, 6/12, 6/17, 6/25

Date Application Mailed: 7/2/15
Batch #: 2

Residency: CA
Schools Applied To: 9
GPA and DAT: 3.72 oGPA, 3.60 sGPA, 25AA, 25TS, 23PAT

Last edited:
wow got an email from UNE this morning that my application is currently under review... that was really fast...:wideyed::heckyeah::scared:

Reactions: 4 users
I just want my second transcript to show up... Smh. Its not even important.. It was a dual credit course from hs that doesn't even count for my degree...