-
CycleTrack and SDN are teaming up to make medical school admissions more transparent and accessible! Read the announcement to learn how we’re supporting the future of CycleTrack’s free application-tracking tools .
- Home
- Forums
- Physician and Resident Communities (MD / DO)
- Internal Medicine and IM Subspecialties
- Cardiology
You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
Official 2015-2016 Cardiology Fellowship Application Cycle
Started by gutonc
Get help with your application
Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.
Yes there is. This week I've already heard from 4 programs!There is still some hope left.
Maimo interview yesterday
Has anyone heard from St. Luke's-Roosevelt, Lenox Hill, Methodist, NY Hosp of Queens, Downstate?
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
cleveland clinic iw, IMG not requiring visa
+1Has anyone heard from St. Luke's-Roosevelt, Lenox Hill, Methodist, NY Hosp of Queens, Downstate?
Any info on these programs?
sf
Last edited:
Do not know about Einstein Philly, but University of Missouri-Columbia did send out invites around 3 weeks ago.Any responses from Albert Einstein medical center in Philadelphia and University of Missouri in Columbia? Appreciate your updates.
I know people interviewing at Lenox Hill, have not met anyone with invites from the rest of these NY programs.+1
Any info on these programs?
So I'm getting a rejection or two everyday now. Does that mean programs are reviewing applications or just sending out rejections to the ones they haven't sent invitation earlier.
both.
I've gotten the "we are not sending any more invitations email" and an interview this week.
- Temple Reject 🙁
- Montefiore- Bronx Leb invite. Does anyone know what this program is like? What is the distribution of time spent at Montefiore vs. Bronx Leb?
- Any news from other NY programs such as SLR, Lenox Hill?
- Montefiore- Bronx Leb invite. Does anyone know what this program is like? What is the distribution of time spent at Montefiore vs. Bronx Leb?
- Any news from other NY programs such as SLR, Lenox Hill?
Guys, when and how are we supposed to register with NRMP?
No better time than the present. NRMP.org. Don't forget to also update your ERAS application with NRMP ID.
Thank you very much!No better time than the present. NRMP.org. Don't forget to also update your ERAS application with NRMP ID.
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Guys, when and how are we supposed to register with NRMP?
Before September 30th per the email I received from NRMP when I didn't finish the registration initially. That's the first date a program can look you up and formulate their rank list.
Dear Medical Specialties Matching Program Fellowship Applicant:
You began the registration process for the 2015 Medical Specialties Matching Program Fellowship Match for 2016 appointments, but you did NOT complete it.
If you did not intend to register for this Match, please reply to this message so that we may delete your record, and give you instructions for registering for the correct Match.
If you thought you had completed the registration process for the Medical Specialties Matching Program Fellowship Match, you may have skipped one of the steps or not paid the registration fee.
Please log in to the NRMP®'s Registration, Ranking, and Results® (R3®) system with your username and the password to complete the process and become active in the Match. You will automatically be taken to the appropriate place in the registration process.
IMPORTANT: You will NOT be able to submit a rank order list (ROL) until you complete your registration and your status has changed from INITIAL to ACTIVE.
The ranking function opens Wednesday, September 30, 2015 12:00 PM Eastern Daylight Time. We urge you to complete your registration by that date so that programs will be able to find you in the Applicant Search function and place you on their rank order list.
If you need assistance, please contact the NRMP Help Desk between 8:30 AM and 5:30 PM eastern time at 202-400-2233, toll-free at 1-866-653-NRMP (6767), or by email at [email protected].
Our best wishes for a successful Match!
NRMP Staff
National Resident Matching Program®
2121 K Street NW, Suite 1000, Washington, DC 20037
Anyone heard from Newark Beth Israel
I have an interview at University of Oklahoma on 10th October and I am desperately looking to switch the dates with anybody. Please email me at [email protected] if you are interested. It will be a huge favor. Thank you
Anyone heard from Newark Beth Israel
Interviews went out this week apparently.
+1
Any info on these programs?
Heresay SLR interviews went out this week.
Are you sure about Newark Beth Israel?Heresay SLR interviews went out this week.
I asked 2 days ago and they said soon not yet
Are you sure about Newark Beth Israel?
I asked 2 days ago and they said soon not yet
Yes. I know of one person for sure but not sure if it was a bolus or an individual invite.
Usf what a crap interview that program was terrible. Program director was a dick
-
- Any news from other NY programs such as SLR, Lenox Hill?
Mount Sinai St Luke sent out invite yesterday. Anyone knows anything about this program?
Has any one heard from Christiana Care?
Yes. Received an invite a few weeks back.
Usf what a crap interview that program was terrible. Program director was a dick
Im going there on Oct 2...was it that bad?
Hello all anyone willing to exchange interview date at UAMS cardiology fellowship. I have two interviews on the same date that is 9/28/15. I want to exchange my UAMS interview for a later date. Any help will be greatly appreciated. Please mail me at [email protected] if possible. Thanks
not yetAnyone hear from LSU Shreveport program?
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Any one heard from university of Tennessee Chattanoga program ?
Got an invite from LSU Shrevport last week.
Thank you for your reply. Are you an AMG? Or an IMG at a university program. TIA.Yes. Received an invite a few weeks back.
Chattanooga a few weeks back
anyone getting any more interviews?
Thank you for your reply. Are you an AMG? Or an IMG at a university program. TIA.
AMG at university program
The program does have Weintraub as the chief so it's probably pretty good
Anybody have information of the St. Lukes @ Bronx Lebanon fellowship? They don't seem to have a website...
Anybody have information of the St. Lukes @ Bronx Lebanon fellowship? They don't seem to have a website...
I also couldn't find a website for the Mt. Sinai St Luke's - Bronx-Lebanon fellowship program. I was able to find a website to the Bronx-Lebanon Hospital but not affiliated with Mt. Sinai and no information on CV fellowship program.
I did a few days agohas anyone heard from Mt Sinai Clinical Track?
Anyone still getting invitations?
I got an interview invite this past Friday with multiple dates, so I don't think it was a cancelation fill in. It is pretty late but I'm not losing hope for more interview invites just yet.Anyone still getting invitations?
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Newark Beth Israel yesterdayAnyone still getting invitations?
Not sure. Hopefully positive. Which program is that?Is there any significance of a letter from a program few weeks after the interview? Or is that a general practice.
Hello all anyone willing to exchange interview date at UAMS cardiology fellowship. I have two interviews on the same date that is 9/28/15. I want to exchange my UAMS interview for a later date. Any help will be greatly appreciated. Please mail me at [email protected] if possible. Thanks
I just cancelled my interview there so email again and ask if they have a new spot.
Similar threads
- Replies
- 12
- Views
- 10K
- Question
- Replies
- 0
- Views
- 458
- Replies
- 0
- Views
- 1K
- Replies
- 1
- Views
- 6K