Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
you are killlllin it!!! congrats man 😀
Thanks, it is very humbling. To think 2 months ago I was biting my nails thinking I wouldn't get in anywhere!! I remember us talking too 🙂
Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.
you are killlllin it!!! congrats man 😀
Interview #7
School: Western U (scheduled for 10/3)
Notification date: 9/2
Method of notification: Call
Residency: FL
AADSAS mail-out date: 7/2
Application complete date: 6/18
GPA (science, overall) 3.5, 3.6
DAT (AA/TS/PAT/any section below a 17): 20/20/21/nothing below 17
Congrats! When was your mail out date??Interview #5.
School: University of Minnesota
Notification date: 09/08/2015
Method of notification: email
Residency: IL
GPA: 3.3; 3.35
DAT (AA/TS/PAT/Reading/any section below 17): 24/24/23/22/no


I can't miss that day because I'm the only assistant there that day...
Interview 5
School: Meharry
Notification date: 9/9/2015
Method of notification :email
Residency: Maryland
AADSAS mail-out date: 7/2/2015
Application complete date: 8/10/2015
G.P.A :3.9
DAT (AA/TS/PAT/reading/ any section below 17) 19/20/18/19/yes qr 16
Interview 6
School: howard
Notification date: 9/9/2015
Method of notification :email
Residency: Maryland
AADSAS mail-out date: 7/2/2015
Application complete date: 7/1/2015
G.P.A :3.9
DAT (AA/TS/PAT/reading/ any section below 17) 19/20/18/19/yes qr 16
Interview #2:
School: Columbia
Notification date: 9/9/15
Method of notification: Email
Interview Date: 10/2/15
Residency: PA
AADSAS mail-out date: 7/31/15
Application complete date: 7/31/15
GPA: 3.73 science/3.70 BCP/3.82 overall
DAT (AA/TS/PAT/Reading/any section below a 17): 23 AA/22 TS/19 PAT/23 RC/none
I'm so happy for you 🙂I'm literally hyperventilating right now
I agree! Pull the lever kronk! Show those interviews whats up!I'm so happy for you 🙂
I'm so happy for you 🙂
Interview #4 at Marquette (1,2,3 at Louisville, MUSC, Indiana)
6th batch and Indiana resident
Science GPA/ Overall GPA
3.67/ 3.66
AA/TS/PAT/RC
21/22/17/23
Interview #4 at Marquette (1,2,3 at Louisville, MUSC, Indiana)
6th batch and Indiana resident
Science GPA/ Overall GPA
3.67/ 3.66
AA/TS/PAT/RC
21/22/17/23
whoaaaa look at that statsInterview #3
School: Columbia
Notification date: 9/9/15
Method of notification: email
Interview Date: TBD
Residency: NY
AADSAS mail-out date: 8/07
Application complete date: 8/24
GPA: 4.06 science/4.06 BCP/4.03 overall
DAT (AA/TS/PAT/Reading/any section below a 17): 27AA/26TS/24 PAT/28RC/ No
Wow, what is ucsf looking for, exactly...Interview #1, 2 & 3
Schools: Case, Roseman, Marquette
Notification dates: 8/18, 8/24, 9/9
Interview dates: 9/25, 10/16, 10/26
Method of notification: email
Residency: CA
AADSAS mail-out date: 6/25
GPA (science, overall): 4.00; 3.83
DAT (AA/TS/PAT/Reading/any section below a 17): 26/25/24/26/No
Rejection #1
School: UCSF
Notification date: 9/2
Method of notification: email
Anyone with a batch 7 or 8 mail out not receive any interviews yet?
Our mission is to provide students with free, unbiased information, resources, and advising for careers in the health professions. We believe every student deserves access to trustworthy guidance, regardless of background or ability to pay.