*~*~*~* Official 2016-2017 Application Timeline Thread (Submitted, Verified, Mailed) *~*~*~*

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
has anyone heard back from TUFTS/Creighton/Midwestern-IL?????

Yes, Creighton started interviews mid-August.

Not sure about the other two.

Members don't see this ad.

Reactions: 1 user
has anyone heard back from TUFTS/Creighton/Midwestern-IL?????

Tufts is one of the last schools to start sending out interviews. I don't think they start until October.

Yes, I received an interview from Tufts last Friday around noon :) I have only seen me and another applicant on SDN who have heard back which is odd. I'm sure they will start sending out more maybe by this Friday.

Reactions: 3 users
Members don't see this ad :)
Yes, I received an interview from Tufts last Friday around noon :) I have only seen me and another applicant on SDN who have heard back which is odd. I'm sure they will start sending out more maybe by this Friday.

Congrats! When was your application completed?

Any late submitters on here? I know I'm not the only one ;)

Reactions: 2 users
For your refernces UT houston accepted 4 out of state students last year. Two of them are friend of mine.

Did they have any ties to the GREAT state of TX whatsoever prior to being accepted?
What were their stats like?

For people who are getting interviews from UDM, what are your stats like if you don't mind me asking?

Did they have any ties to the GREAT state of TX whatsoever prior to being accepted?
What were their stats like?

No they don't .. As I remember one of them has 3.64 gpa and 23 DAT score. However got the privilege to do dental research at UT Houston which was crucial to raise their chances chances to the roof. As I learn3ed, having a research experience weigh a lot at UT Houston.

Sent from my iPhone using SDN mobile

No they don't .. As I remember one of them has 3.64 gpa and 23 DAT score. However got the privilege to do dental research at UT Houston which was crucial to raise their chances chances to the roof. As I learn3ed, having a research experience weigh a lot at UT Houston.

You said 4 OOS applicants accepted....how many interviewed do you know?

I don't know how many interviewed to be honest. I'm sure you know that Texas in general is out of state unfriendly because all three schools consider to be state public schools. I'm sure it has something to do with Policy.

Members don't see this ad :)
One of my classmates got accepted to a Texas school last cycle (not sure which). He was OOS and as far as I know his only ties to Texas was his wife was a Texas resident and he had been there for awhile. He ultimately ended up turning it down due to various factors.

edit: wrong topic

Last edited:
Just curious, are there any schools that actually give out decisions before Dec 1st? Unlikely but just curious.

Just curious, are there any schools that actually give out decisions before Dec 1st? Unlikely but just curious.
They aren't supposed to, but FL residents have reported getting their acceptances from Nova a few days early.

I'm pretty sure they cant because of the Dec 1 agreement

Is NYU sending out less interviews this year? I feel like I am not seeing as many interview invites

AADSAS Application E-Submitted: 08/15/2016
Reapplicant?: No

DAT Taken: 06/29/2016
DAT Uploaded to AADSAS: 07/14/2016

Transcript(s) Submitted: 06/01/2016
Transcript(s) Received: 06/10/2016
GPA Verified: 07/01/2016

Date Application Mailed: 09/02/2016
Batch #: IDK

Residency: NY
Schools Applied To: Touro, Buffalo, NYU and Stony Brook
GPA and DAT: ~3.6 GPA 22AA

Better late than never to post. I have received interviews for all the schools and I'm waiting for a response from NYU and Stony. I'm currently leaning towards Touro at this moment.

Reactions: 1 users
Going to unsticky this thread since posts have come to a crawl since most everyone has applied by now.

Ending of an era :(

Last edited:
Going to unsticky this thread since posts have come to a crawl since most everyone has applied by now.
Omg it's finally feeling like the end of the cycle ! :O

AADSAS Application E-Submitted: 08/15/2016
Reapplicant?: No

DAT Taken: 06/29/2016
DAT Uploaded to AADSAS: 07/14/2016

Transcript(s) Submitted: 06/01/2016
Transcript(s) Received: 06/10/2016
GPA Verified: 07/01/2016

Date Application Mailed: 09/02/2016
Batch #: IDK

Residency: NY
Schools Applied To: Touro, Buffalo, NYU and Stony Brook
GPA and DAT: ~3.6 GPA 22AA

Better late than never to post. I have received interviews for all the schools and I'm waiting for a response from NYU and Stony. I'm currently leaning towards Touro at this moment.
Haha you never planned on leaving NY at all lol. That in-state tuition is too attractive.