*~*~*~* Official 2017-2018 Application Timeline Thread (Submitted, Verified, Mailed) *~*~*~*

Started by sjv
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hi,

My transcripts were received by AADSAS a while ago and I had a problem with a third transcript that caused a delay. Today I took care of that other transcript, resubmitted and right after the transcripts status went to verifying. Any idea how long this should take? Also I originally submitted on Aug 10. Any thoughts would be appreciated.
 
Hi,

My transcripts were received by AADSAS a while ago and I had a problem with a third transcript that caused a delay. Today I took care of that other transcript, resubmitted and right after the transcripts status went to verifying. Any idea how long this should take? Also I originally submitted on Aug 10. Any thoughts would be appreciated.
It depends how busy they are. I have the same issue mine took a week to be verify, but on the website says up to 3 weeks. I submitted mine on August 4th. Good luck!

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk
 
AADSAS Application E-Submitted: 8/16/17
Reapplicant?: No

DAT Taken: 8/9/17
DAT Uploaded to AADSAS: -

Transcript(s) Submitted: Mid July
Transcript(s) Received: 7/27/17, 8/07/17
GPA Verified: 9/1/17

(Interfolio) Letters Uploaded: 7/24/17 (committee rec), 8/10/17 (Dentist/Boss rec)

Date Application Mailed: 8/15/17
Batch #: #?

Residency: NY
Schools Applied To: (11 schools) UNLV, UIC, Texas A&M, University at Buffalo, UCLA, University of Colorado, University of Maryland, Stony Book, University of Texas Health Science Center at San Antonio, OHSU.

GPA:

Postbach at Baruch: 3.97
Undergrad at NYU: 3.52
Science GPA with +/- & without +/-: 3.8 & 3.85
Non-Science GPA +/- & without +/-: 3.54
Overall GPA: 3.63

DAT:

19AA/22PA/16QR/17RC/20BIO/20GC/23OC/20TS

If anyone can chance me that'd be greatly appreciated! My DAT does have some undesirable bits but I'm hoping my GPA and experience/personal essay/evaluations make up for it.
I'm 25, post-baching, worked over 1000+ hours at a private dental practice, have undergrad research experience in psychology. Top choices are Buffalo or Stony Brook, although Stony is a reach at this point atm.
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
AADSAS Application E-Submitted: 9/6/17
Reapplicant: NO

DAT Taken: 8/15/17
DAT Uploaded to AADSAS: 9/1/17

Transcript Submitted: 8/16/17
Transcript received: 8/28/17
Coursework Verified: 9/15/17
GPA Verified: 9/19/17

Bio Major Brooklyn College
Residency: NY
Schools Applied to 10: NYU,Columbia,Stony Brook, Buffalo, Harvard, Tufts, BU, Rutgers, UPenn and Temple

GPA
Science W/O +- 3.39
Science with +- 3.42
Non Science with +/- 3.94
Non Science without +/- 4.0
Overall GPA 3.6

DAT
DAT: AA25 PAT20 QR25 RC24 BIO22 GCHEM25 ORGO28 TS25