*~*~*~* Official 2017-2018 Application Timeline Thread (Submitted, Verified, Mailed) *~*~*~*

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Hi,

My transcripts were received by AADSAS a while ago and I had a problem with a third transcript that caused a delay. Today I took care of that other transcript, resubmitted and right after the transcripts status went to verifying. Any idea how long this should take? Also I originally submitted on Aug 10. Any thoughts would be appreciated.

Members don't see this ad.

Hi,

My transcripts were received by AADSAS a while ago and I had a problem with a third transcript that caused a delay. Today I took care of that other transcript, resubmitted and right after the transcripts status went to verifying. Any idea how long this should take? Also I originally submitted on Aug 10. Any thoughts would be appreciated.
It depends how busy they are. I have the same issue mine took a week to be verify, but on the website says up to 3 weeks. I submitted mine on August 4th. Good luck!

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

Reactions: 1 user
AADSAS Application E-Submitted: 8/16/17
Reapplicant?: No

DAT Taken: 8/9/17
DAT Uploaded to AADSAS: -

Transcript(s) Submitted: Mid July
Transcript(s) Received: 7/27/17, 8/07/17
GPA Verified: 9/1/17

(Interfolio) Letters Uploaded: 7/24/17 (committee rec), 8/10/17 (Dentist/Boss rec)

Date Application Mailed: 8/15/17
Batch #: #?

Residency: NY
Schools Applied To: (11 schools) UNLV, UIC, Texas A&M, University at Buffalo, UCLA, University of Colorado, University of Maryland, Stony Book, University of Texas Health Science Center at San Antonio, OHSU.

GPA:

Postbach at Baruch: 3.97
Undergrad at NYU: 3.52
Science GPA with +/- & without +/-: 3.8 & 3.85
Non-Science GPA +/- & without +/-: 3.54
Overall GPA: 3.63

DAT:

19AA/22PA/16QR/17RC/20BIO/20GC/23OC/20TS

If anyone can chance me that'd be greatly appreciated! My DAT does have some undesirable bits but I'm hoping my GPA and experience/personal essay/evaluations make up for it.
I'm 25, post-baching, worked over 1000+ hours at a private dental practice, have undergrad research experience in psychology. Top choices are Buffalo or Stony Brook, although Stony is a reach at this point atm.

Members don't see this ad :)
AADSAS Application E-Submitted: 9/6/17
Reapplicant: NO

DAT Taken: 8/15/17
DAT Uploaded to AADSAS: 9/1/17

Transcript Submitted: 8/16/17
Transcript received: 8/28/17
Coursework Verified: 9/15/17
GPA Verified: 9/19/17

Bio Major Brooklyn College
Residency: NY
Schools Applied to 10: NYU,Columbia,Stony Brook, Buffalo, Harvard, Tufts, BU, Rutgers, UPenn and Temple

GPA
Science W/O +- 3.39
Science with +- 3.42
Non Science with +/- 3.94
Non Science without +/- 4.0
Overall GPA 3.6

DAT
DAT: AA25 PAT20 QR25 RC24 BIO22 GCHEM25 ORGO28 TS25