You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
*~*~*~* Official 2018-2019 Interview/Acceptance/Rejection Thread *~*~*~*
Started by artist2022
Get help with your application
Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.
- Status
- Not open for further replies.
It's normal and doesn't mean anything. You still have an interview. It will probably say that up until and perhaps even beyond Dec 1.What does it mean when the status on your application changes from "interview" to "none" and you haven't even interviewed yet?
My Oklahoma status changed to "none" and I haven't even gotten an interview invite yet. What does that mean? lolIt's normal and doesn't mean anything. You still have an interview. It will probably say that up until and perhaps even beyond Dec 1.
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Interview #1
School: NOVA
Notification Date: 07/30/18
Method of notification: email
Residency:IL
AADSAS mail-out date:07/27/18
Application complete date: 07/27/18
GPA (science, overall): 3.93, 3.94
DAT: 23 AA, 23 TS, 27 PAT
Interview #2
School: Iowa
Notification Date: 07/31/18
Method of notification: email
Residency: IL
AADSAS mail-out date: 07/27/18
Application complete date: 07/27/18
GPA (science, overall): 3.93, 3.94
DAT: 23 AA, 23 TS, 27 PAT
Interview #3
School: UCSF
Notification Date: 08/17/18
Method of notification: email
Residency: IL
AADSAS mail-out date: 07/27/18
Application complete date: 07/27/18
GPA (science, overall): 3.93, 3.94
DAT: 23 AA, 23 TS, 27 PAT
Interview #4
School: UIC
Notification Date: 08/17/18
Method of notification: email
Residency: IL
AADSAS mail-out date: 07/27/18
Application complete date: 07/27/18
GPA (science, overall): 3.93, 3.94
DAT: 23 AA, 23 TS, 27 PAT
Interview #5
School: SIU
Notification Date: 08/28/18
Method of notification: email
Residency: IL
AADSAS mail-out date: 07/27/18
Application complete date: 07/27/18
GPA (science, overall): 3.93, 3.94
DAT: 23 AA, 23 TS, 27 PAT
Interview #6
School: UF
Notification Date: 08/30/18
Method of notification: email
Residency: IL
AADSAS mail-out date: 07/27/18
Application complete date: 07/27/18
GPA (science, overall): 3.93, 3.94
DAT: 23 AA, 23 TS, 27 PAT
School: NOVA
Notification Date: 07/30/18
Method of notification: email
Residency:IL
AADSAS mail-out date:07/27/18
Application complete date: 07/27/18
GPA (science, overall): 3.93, 3.94
DAT: 23 AA, 23 TS, 27 PAT
Interview #2
School: Iowa
Notification Date: 07/31/18
Method of notification: email
Residency: IL
AADSAS mail-out date: 07/27/18
Application complete date: 07/27/18
GPA (science, overall): 3.93, 3.94
DAT: 23 AA, 23 TS, 27 PAT
Interview #3
School: UCSF
Notification Date: 08/17/18
Method of notification: email
Residency: IL
AADSAS mail-out date: 07/27/18
Application complete date: 07/27/18
GPA (science, overall): 3.93, 3.94
DAT: 23 AA, 23 TS, 27 PAT
Interview #4
School: UIC
Notification Date: 08/17/18
Method of notification: email
Residency: IL
AADSAS mail-out date: 07/27/18
Application complete date: 07/27/18
GPA (science, overall): 3.93, 3.94
DAT: 23 AA, 23 TS, 27 PAT
Interview #5
School: SIU
Notification Date: 08/28/18
Method of notification: email
Residency: IL
AADSAS mail-out date: 07/27/18
Application complete date: 07/27/18
GPA (science, overall): 3.93, 3.94
DAT: 23 AA, 23 TS, 27 PAT
Interview #6
School: UF
Notification Date: 08/30/18
Method of notification: email
Residency: IL
AADSAS mail-out date: 07/27/18
Application complete date: 07/27/18
GPA (science, overall): 3.93, 3.94
DAT: 23 AA, 23 TS, 27 PAT
Interview #6
School: Columbia
Notification date: 8/31
Method of notification: Email
Residency: FL
AADSAS mail-out date: 06/19
Application complete date: 07/18
GPA (science, overall): 3.70, 3.78
DAT (AA/TS/PAT/Reading/any section below a 17): 21/21/19/24/ QR 16
School: Columbia
Notification date: 8/31
Method of notification: Email
Residency: FL
AADSAS mail-out date: 06/19
Application complete date: 07/18
GPA (science, overall): 3.70, 3.78
DAT (AA/TS/PAT/Reading/any section below a 17): 21/21/19/24/ QR 16
Last edited:
It doesn't mean anything. There are no updates at this time.My Oklahoma status changed to "none" and I haven't even gotten an interview invite yet. What does that mean? lol
D
deleted920649
Interview #9
School: Columbia
Notification date: 8/31/18
Method of notification: Email
Residency: MI
AADSAS submission date: 6/5/18
GPA (science, overall): 3.97, 3.96
DAT (AA/TS/PAT/Reading/any section below a 17): 25/27/21/21/None
School: Columbia
Notification date: 8/31/18
Method of notification: Email
Residency: MI
AADSAS submission date: 6/5/18
GPA (science, overall): 3.97, 3.96
DAT (AA/TS/PAT/Reading/any section below a 17): 25/27/21/21/None
Caravaggista
Full Member
Congratulations to everyone that has gotten invites for interviews already!!
Interview #1
School: Nova
Notification Date: 07/17/18
Method of notification: email
Residency: FL
AADSAS mail-out date:06/13/18
Application complete date: 08/05/18
GPA (science, overall): 3.39 , 3.68
DAT: 23 AA, 25TS, 21 PAT
Interview #2
School: UF
Notification Date: 08/08/18
Method of notification: email
Interview #3
School: UNC Chapel Hill
Notification Date: 08/15/18
Method of notification: email
Interview #4
School: Temple
Notification Date: 08/24/18
Method of notification: email
Interview #5
School: Columbia
Notification Date: 08/31/18
Method of notification: email
Interview #1
School: Nova
Notification Date: 07/17/18
Method of notification: email
Residency: FL
AADSAS mail-out date:06/13/18
Application complete date: 08/05/18
GPA (science, overall): 3.39 , 3.68
DAT: 23 AA, 25TS, 21 PAT
Interview #2
School: UF
Notification Date: 08/08/18
Method of notification: email
Interview #3
School: UNC Chapel Hill
Notification Date: 08/15/18
Method of notification: email
Interview #4
School: Temple
Notification Date: 08/24/18
Method of notification: email
Interview #5
School: Columbia
Notification Date: 08/31/18
Method of notification: email
Interview #4
School: University of the Pacific
Notification date: 8/31/18
Method of notification: Phone Call
Residency: WA
AADSAS mail-out date: 6/8/18
Application complete date: 6/18/18
GPA (science, overall): 3.82 3.82
DAT (AA/TS/PAT/Reading/any section below a 17): 24/24/25/23/none
Dates available OR your interview date: Several Dates Available - Picked 10/18
School: University of the Pacific
Notification date: 8/31/18
Method of notification: Phone Call
Residency: WA
AADSAS mail-out date: 6/8/18
Application complete date: 6/18/18
GPA (science, overall): 3.82 3.82
DAT (AA/TS/PAT/Reading/any section below a 17): 24/24/25/23/none
Dates available OR your interview date: Several Dates Available - Picked 10/18
I know Texas A&M doesn’t even start reviewing OOS applications until September 1st, tomorrow.Anyone hearing anything from Texas schools? Forums seem quiet for Texas, so I’m starting to get anxious (aren’t we all?).
hygienisttodds0511
Full Member
Are you in state?Got an interview invite from UTHSC Houston yesterday!
Yeah! I’m October 2nd. Im looking for someone that’s going the same day lol9/18 Did you get one?
Interview #1
School: SIU
Notification Date: 08/28/2018
Method of notification: email
Residency: IL
AADSAS mail-out date: End of June
Application complete date: Early July
GPA (science, overall): ~3.5 ~3.55
DAT: 18 AA, 18 TS, 22 PAT
Beyond blessed for this interview. Keep your hopes up guys!
School: SIU
Notification Date: 08/28/2018
Method of notification: email
Residency: IL
AADSAS mail-out date: End of June
Application complete date: Early July
GPA (science, overall): ~3.5 ~3.55
DAT: 18 AA, 18 TS, 22 PAT
Beyond blessed for this interview. Keep your hopes up guys!
It doesn't mean anything. There are no updates at this time.
Yeah, mine just changed to application “verified” like two days ago.
But no decision status
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
No, I am OOSAre you in state?
Caravaggista
Full Member
hello! Thank for sharing your story. May I ask which state do you work at? I also work as an assistant with an oral surgeon unlicensed and I have some questions. Do you mind if I PM you?Thank you! I hope so too!!!
My dad was actually getting a root canal one day and was talking to the doctor about how I wanted to be a dentist and he said that one of his current assistants was unlicensed and was leaving for dental school soon, so they were looking for someone to replace her! He was basically just in the right place at the right time I guess!!!
Interview #5
School: UoP
Notification date: 08-30-2018
Method of notification: Phone Call
Residency: California
Application complete date: 8/2
GPA (science, overall): 4.0, 4.0
DAT (AA/TS/PAT/Reading/any section below a 17): 28/30/22/23/none
Dates available OR your interview date: Several dates available, chose 9/24
School: UoP
Notification date: 08-30-2018
Method of notification: Phone Call
Residency: California
Application complete date: 8/2
GPA (science, overall): 4.0, 4.0
DAT (AA/TS/PAT/Reading/any section below a 17): 28/30/22/23/none
Dates available OR your interview date: Several dates available, chose 9/24
Interview #1
School: Iowa
Notification date: 9/2/2018
Method of notification: Email
Residency: Pennsylvania
AADSAS mail-out date: 8/17
Application complete date: 8/31
GPA (science, overall): 4.0, 4.0
DAT (AA/TS/PAT/Reading/any section below a 17): 27/28/23/28/none
School: Iowa
Notification date: 9/2/2018
Method of notification: Email
Residency: Pennsylvania
AADSAS mail-out date: 8/17
Application complete date: 8/31
GPA (science, overall): 4.0, 4.0
DAT (AA/TS/PAT/Reading/any section below a 17): 27/28/23/28/none
Interview #: 1
School: Boston University
Notification date: 8/31
Method of notification: Email
Residency: MA
AADSAS mail-out date: Mid August
Application complete date: Mid August
GPA (science, overall): 3.53, 3.59 (extremely strong upward trend)
DAT (AA/TS/PAT/Reading/any section below a 17): 22/20/19/28/None (26 Bio)
Extremely excited I heard back so soon!
School: Boston University
Notification date: 8/31
Method of notification: Email
Residency: MA
AADSAS mail-out date: Mid August
Application complete date: Mid August
GPA (science, overall): 3.53, 3.59 (extremely strong upward trend)
DAT (AA/TS/PAT/Reading/any section below a 17): 22/20/19/28/None (26 Bio)
Extremely excited I heard back so soon!
D
deleted678432
Interview #: 5
School: Michigan
Notification date: 9/3
Method of notification: Email
Residency: CO
AADSAS mail-out date: July 13
Application complete date: July 27
GPA (science, overall): 3.9
DAT (AA/TS/PAT/Reading/any section below a 17): 24/23/23/21/no
School: Michigan
Notification date: 9/3
Method of notification: Email
Residency: CO
AADSAS mail-out date: July 13
Application complete date: July 27
GPA (science, overall): 3.9
DAT (AA/TS/PAT/Reading/any section below a 17): 24/23/23/21/no
Last edited by a moderator:
Interview #2
School: Temple
Notification date: 9/4/18
Method of notification: Email
Residency: PA
AADSAS mail-out date: 6/21/18
GPA (science, overall): 3.59, 3.70
DAT (AA/TS/PAT/Reading/any section below a 17): 26/25/23/24/None
Dates available OR your interview date: 10/16,17; 10/23,24; 11/6,7
School: Temple
Notification date: 9/4/18
Method of notification: Email
Residency: PA
AADSAS mail-out date: 6/21/18
GPA (science, overall): 3.59, 3.70
DAT (AA/TS/PAT/Reading/any section below a 17): 26/25/23/24/None
Dates available OR your interview date: 10/16,17; 10/23,24; 11/6,7
Interview # 2
School: Western
Residency: CA
AADSAS mail-out date: 7/25/18
Application complete date: 8/9/18
GPA (science, overall): 3.18, 3.32 (strong upward trend)
DAT (AA/TS/PAT/Reading/any section below a 17): 20/18/20/30/None
Interview date: 10/6/18
School: Western
Residency: CA
AADSAS mail-out date: 7/25/18
Application complete date: 8/9/18
GPA (science, overall): 3.18, 3.32 (strong upward trend)
DAT (AA/TS/PAT/Reading/any section below a 17): 20/18/20/30/None
Interview date: 10/6/18
GalDental54
Full Member
What was the date when they notified you? And was it in an email? Thanks!Interview # 2
School: Western
Residency: CA
AADSAS mail-out date: 7/25/18
Application complete date: 8/9/18
GPA (science, overall): 3.18, 3.32 (strong upward trend)
DAT (AA/TS/PAT/Reading/any section below a 17): 20/18/20/30/None
Interview date: 10/6/18
I was checking the portal this morning and was kinda surprised that it said I got an invite. I didn't get an email, so I really don't know how long it had been.
Interview #6
School: Western
Notification date: 9/14/18
Method of notification: Email
Residency: MD
Application complete date: 7/6
GPA (science, overall): 3.7/3.7
DAT (AA/TS/PAT/Reading/any section below a 17): 24/24/20/26/None
Dates available OR your interview date: 11/3/18
I am a happy camper
School: Western
Notification date: 9/14/18
Method of notification: Email
Residency: MD
Application complete date: 7/6
GPA (science, overall): 3.7/3.7
DAT (AA/TS/PAT/Reading/any section below a 17): 24/24/20/26/None
Dates available OR your interview date: 11/3/18
I am a happy camper
aaaand I just got the email from Western. lol I guess I just happened to check the portal a few hours before they sent emails.
Interview #9
School: Western
Notification date: 9/4
Method of notification: Checked portal and then immediately got an email?
Residency: CA
AADSAS mail-out date: 6/18
Application complete date: 6/25
GPA (science, overall): 3.59, 3.76
DAT (AA/TS/PAT/Reading/any section below a 17): 23/22/20/23/No
Dates available OR your interview date: Nov. 9th
I've heard back from the four CA schools I applied to in the past few weeks! Haven't been keeping up with updating on this thread, but I'm absolutely floored about receiving an interview from UCLA (notified last Friday via email). Hopefully I can fine-tune my interviewing skills by then
School: Western
Notification date: 9/4
Method of notification: Checked portal and then immediately got an email?
Residency: CA
AADSAS mail-out date: 6/18
Application complete date: 6/25
GPA (science, overall): 3.59, 3.76
DAT (AA/TS/PAT/Reading/any section below a 17): 23/22/20/23/No
Dates available OR your interview date: Nov. 9th
I've heard back from the four CA schools I applied to in the past few weeks! Haven't been keeping up with updating on this thread, but I'm absolutely floored about receiving an interview from UCLA (notified last Friday via email). Hopefully I can fine-tune my interviewing skills by then
Interview #1
School: USC
Notification date: 9/4/18
Method of notification: Email
Residency: CA
AADSAS mail-out date: 7/14/18
Application complete date: 8/17/18 (I took the DAT late July)
GPA (science, overall): 3.9/3.87
DAT (AA/TS/PAT/Reading/any section below a 17): 24/24/22/23/None
Dates available OR your interview date: 9/19/18
Never been more relieved to get an email lol 🙂
School: USC
Notification date: 9/4/18
Method of notification: Email
Residency: CA
AADSAS mail-out date: 7/14/18
Application complete date: 8/17/18 (I took the DAT late July)
GPA (science, overall): 3.9/3.87
DAT (AA/TS/PAT/Reading/any section below a 17): 24/24/22/23/None
Dates available OR your interview date: 9/19/18
Never been more relieved to get an email lol 🙂
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Interview/Acceptance/rejection- #2
School: UTHSC San Antonio
Notification date: 09/04/18
Method of notification: Email
Residency: Texas
AADSAS mail-out date: TMDSAS: 05/18/18
Application complete date: 05/21/18
GPA (science, overall): 3.52, 3.50
DAT (AA/TS/PAT/Reading/any section below a 17): 24/25/24/23/none
Dates available OR your interview date: 09/17/18
School: UTHSC San Antonio
Notification date: 09/04/18
Method of notification: Email
Residency: Texas
AADSAS mail-out date: TMDSAS: 05/18/18
Application complete date: 05/21/18
GPA (science, overall): 3.52, 3.50
DAT (AA/TS/PAT/Reading/any section below a 17): 24/25/24/23/none
Dates available OR your interview date: 09/17/18
Interview/Acceptance/rejection- #2
School: UTHSC San Antonio
Notification date: 09/04/18
Method of notification: Email
Residency: Texas
AADSAS mail-out date: TMDSAS: 05/18/18
Application complete date: 05/21/18
GPA (science, overall): 3.52, 3.50
DAT (AA/TS/PAT/Reading/any section below a 17): 24/25/24/23/none
Dates available OR your interview date: 09/17/18
Just got an invite for virtual interview prep for CU, what goes that mean?
I got it as well. Its just a interview prep session I hear they're pretty helpful but I don't believe it has any bearing on whether you'll receive a actual interview.
Interview # 6
School: Western
Notification date: No idea when I was notified because it was only on the portal not email and I do not check that as religiously
Method of notification: Portal
Residency: Indiana
GPA (science, overall): 2.95,3.35
DAT (AA/TS/PAT/Reading/any section below a 17): 21/20/28/25
Dates available OR your interview date: 11/3
School: Western
Notification date: No idea when I was notified because it was only on the portal not email and I do not check that as religiously
Method of notification: Portal
Residency: Indiana
GPA (science, overall): 2.95,3.35
DAT (AA/TS/PAT/Reading/any section below a 17): 21/20/28/25
Dates available OR your interview date: 11/3
When did you submit if you don't mind me askingInterview # 6
School: Western
Notification date: No idea when I was notified because it was only on the portal not email and I do not check that as religiously
Method of notification: Portal
Residency: Indiana
GPA (science, overall): 2.95,3.35
DAT (AA/TS/PAT/Reading/any section below a 17): 21/20/28/25
Dates available OR your interview date: 11/3
Interview #1
School: Columbia
Notification date: 9/4/2018
Method of notification: Email
Residency: OR
AADSAS mail-out date: 7/25/2018
Application complete date: 7/4/2018
GPA (science, overall): 3.66, 3.72
DAT (AA/TS/PAT/Reading/any section below a 17): 23/22/21/30/None
Dates available OR your interview date: January 18th, 2019
Woohoo! I was getting nervous, turns out one of the more difficult schools on my list is the first to respond. Does it jump out to anyone that my interview date is so late? They said this was the soonest available but it makes me wonder if I'm on a shortlist....
School: Columbia
Notification date: 9/4/2018
Method of notification: Email
Residency: OR
AADSAS mail-out date: 7/25/2018
Application complete date: 7/4/2018
GPA (science, overall): 3.66, 3.72
DAT (AA/TS/PAT/Reading/any section below a 17): 23/22/21/30/None
Dates available OR your interview date: January 18th, 2019
Woohoo! I was getting nervous, turns out one of the more difficult schools on my list is the first to respond. Does it jump out to anyone that my interview date is so late? They said this was the soonest available but it makes me wonder if I'm on a shortlist....
I submitted all my apps on June 5th is have to look at the email to see when I submitted the supplemental thoughWhen did you submit if you don't mind me asking
Interview #5
School: UPenn
Notification date: 9/4/2018 in morning
Method of notification: Email
Residency: NY
AADSAS mail-out date: 6/22/18(complete), 7/19/18 (verified)
Application complete date: 7/19/2018
GPA (science, overall): 3.73, 3.82
DAT (AA/TS/PAT/Reading/any section below a 17): 24/23/22/23/None (BIO 24/GC 20/ OC 26/QR 25)
Dates available OR your interview date: 10/11 was only date available at the time
School: UPenn
Notification date: 9/4/2018 in morning
Method of notification: Email
Residency: NY
AADSAS mail-out date: 6/22/18(complete), 7/19/18 (verified)
Application complete date: 7/19/2018
GPA (science, overall): 3.73, 3.82
DAT (AA/TS/PAT/Reading/any section below a 17): 24/23/22/23/None (BIO 24/GC 20/ OC 26/QR 25)
Dates available OR your interview date: 10/11 was only date available at the time
Interview #2
School: Penn
Notification date: 09/05/2018
Method of notification: Email
Residency: OOS
AADSAS mail-out date: 07/25/2018
Application complete date: 07/30/2018
GPA (science, overall): 3.8, 3.8
DAT (AA/TS/PAT/Reading/any section below a 17): 26/26/26/21/None
Dates available OR your interview date: no clue, calling tomorrow to schedule
Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
School: Penn
Notification date: 09/05/2018
Method of notification: Email
Residency: OOS
AADSAS mail-out date: 07/25/2018
Application complete date: 07/30/2018
GPA (science, overall): 3.8, 3.8
DAT (AA/TS/PAT/Reading/any section below a 17): 26/26/26/21/None
Dates available OR your interview date: no clue, calling tomorrow to schedule
Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Last edited:
do you mind sharing your stats? im international and also applied to novaAnother interview invite to Nova!
Canadian applicant, low stats. Guess I'm hogging the game 😉
Where on the portal did you see it? I don’t really see a spot for admission status.I submitted all my apps on June 5th is have to look at the email to see when I submitted the supplemental though
Interview #1
School: Columbia
Notification date: 9/4/2018
Method of notification: Email
Residency: OR
AADSAS mail-out date: 7/25/2018
Application complete date: 7/4/2018
GPA (science, overall): 3.66, 3.72
DAT (AA/TS/PAT/Reading/any section below a 17): 23/22/21/30/None
Dates available OR your interview date: January 18th, 2019
Woohoo! I was getting nervous, turns out one of the more difficult schools on my list is the first to respond. Does it jump out to anyone that my interview date is so late? They said this was the soonest available but it makes me wonder if I'm on a shortlist....
I also got an interview date in January
It should be here (Login). It'll have your status and app checklist where you can see the dates each component was submitted.Where on the portal did you see it? I don’t really see a spot for admission status.
Interview #1
School: SIU
Notification Date: 08/28/2018
Method of notification: email
Residency: IL
AADSAS mail-out date: End of June
Application complete date: Early July
GPA (science, overall): ~3.5 ~3.55
DAT: 18 AA, 18 TS, 22 PAT
Interview #2
School: UIC
Notification Date: 09/06/2018
Method of notification: email
Residency: IL
AADSAS mail-out date: End of June
Application complete date: Early July
GPA (science, overall): ~3.5 ~3.55
DAT: 18 AA, 18 TS, 22 PAT
I have chosen a career in dentistry with a focus on restoring the broken smiles of our underserved communities. I'm blessed with the opportunity to attend these interviews. Perfect grades don't make a humble dentist, life experiences do. Do good and good will come!!!
School: SIU
Notification Date: 08/28/2018
Method of notification: email
Residency: IL
AADSAS mail-out date: End of June
Application complete date: Early July
GPA (science, overall): ~3.5 ~3.55
DAT: 18 AA, 18 TS, 22 PAT
Interview #2
School: UIC
Notification Date: 09/06/2018
Method of notification: email
Residency: IL
AADSAS mail-out date: End of June
Application complete date: Early July
GPA (science, overall): ~3.5 ~3.55
DAT: 18 AA, 18 TS, 22 PAT
I have chosen a career in dentistry with a focus on restoring the broken smiles of our underserved communities. I'm blessed with the opportunity to attend these interviews. Perfect grades don't make a humble dentist, life experiences do. Do good and good will come!!!
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Interview #1
School: SIU
Notification Date: 08/28/2018
Method of notification: email
Residency: IL
AADSAS mail-out date: End of June
Application complete date: Early July
GPA (science, overall): ~3.5 ~3.55
DAT: 18 AA, 18 TS, 22 PAT
Interview #2
School: UIC
Notification Date: 09/06/2018
Method of notification: email
Residency: IL
AADSAS mail-out date: End of June
Application complete date: Early July
GPA (science, overall): ~3.5 ~3.55
DAT: 18 AA, 18 TS, 22 PAT
I have chosen a career in dentistry with a focus on restoring the broken smiles of our underserved communities. I'm blessed with the opportunity to attend these interviews. Perfect grades don't make a humble dentist, life experiences do. Do good and good will come!!!
Congrats on the interviews! When's your siu one if you don't mind sharing?
October 2nd!Congrats on the interviews! When's your siu one if you don't mind sharing?
Interview #6
School: MWU-AZ
Notification Date: 09/06/2018
Method of notification: checked portal randomly
Residency: AZ
AADSAS mail-out date: Early June
Application complete date: Mid June
GPA (science, overall): 3.37; 3.56
DAT: 20AA, 19 TS, 18 PAT, 23 RC
-Was initially waitlisted on June 19th.
School: MWU-AZ
Notification Date: 09/06/2018
Method of notification: checked portal randomly
Residency: AZ
AADSAS mail-out date: Early June
Application complete date: Mid June
GPA (science, overall): 3.37; 3.56
DAT: 20AA, 19 TS, 18 PAT, 23 RC
-Was initially waitlisted on June 19th.
Right but I don’t see where on that portal it’d show admission status. It just shows a bunch of checks and dates things were submitted.It should be here (Login). It'll have your status and app checklist where you can see the dates each component was submitted.
Which dates were you offered to schedule your interview?Interview #6
School: MWU-AZ
Notification Date: 09/06/2018
Method of notification: checked portal randomly
Residency: AZ
AADSAS mail-out date: Early June
Application complete date: Mid June
GPA (science, overall): 3.37; 3.56
DAT: 20AA, 19 TS, 18 PAT, 23 RC
-Was initially waitlisted on June 19th.
Here's where you check the MWU portal. I found my interview the same way by randomly checking.Right but I don’t see where on that portal it’d show admission status. It just shows a bunch of checks and dates things were submitted.
Attachments
- Status
- Not open for further replies.
Similar threads
- Replies
- 1
- Views
- 79K
- Replies
- 1
- Views
- 1K
Interviewing
Touro Class of 2031 Interview/Acceptance Thread
- Replies
- 1
- Views
- 2K