- May 15, 2018
You already got accepted to school A already, so thats not something they can just take away if you are looking into other schools. Also, just tell B, you don't really have anything to lose.I have two schools A and B.
School A I have paid the deposit for and school B offered me a scholarship, which I declined. They then offered double the original, which I still declined.
School A is 60-80k cheaper than school B. I liked both schools a lot.
School B wants to know what school I want to go to instead of them.
Should I tell school B?
School A said they might give me more money in May.
I think there are three scenarios.
1. B doesn't tell A and keeps the information for their own records.
2. B tells A, A feels more inclined to give me additional funding because I have been courting other acceptances with other schools and they don't want to lose me.
3. B tells A, A gets offended that I have been entertaining leaving other programs even after I paid two deposits to hold me spot. They decide to not give me funds out of spite.