COMLEX Official 2019 Comlex 1 Experiences and Scores Thread

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

ASGD1983

5+ Year Member
Reaction score
It's that time of the year. Anyone took new Comsae recently? Hopefully it's more predicitve than old ones that were all over the place - like +/- 100 points.
Also, interesting to hear if this years comlex is indeed changed? If anyone took it recently - please share your experience. Especially if you can compare it to previous year one.

Members don't see this ad.

Reactions: 1 user
Slow thread as expected this early.
Started doing Comquest, random, but tutor mode (to be able to read explanations while question stem is fresh), blocks of 40 (sometimes 44) questions. Did 3 blocks so far - got about 55 to 63% average. AFAIK just to pass - you need to be >60% on random. I really like Comquest compared to Combank. However, my pace is slow - about 10 questions per 1hr - just because I read EVERYTHING. Takes a lot of time and I hate it, but I think without reading everything it won't be as useful.
I'll try to take new Comsae in couple weeks to see where I am standing.

P.S. I've heard that Comquest is a bit harder than Combank and is right on spot similar in difficulty, question length and topics with real thing. I'm going to do Combank too, but only OMM and couple other sections.

Usually this thread doesn’t blow up until June bc nobody cares about the Lex till then

Usually this thread doesn’t blow up until June bc nobody cares about the Lex till then
Lol I agree. However, comsae testing is in 2 months for majority and it's going to be a wakeup call for many. Also, it will most probably determine their fate lol: things like if they will get a good summer vacation or instead are going to be spending their time in library cubicles all summer before rotations. For some it will even be a eye opener that they should probably have a plan B if their plans of going into their #1 specialty will not be feasible.

Members don't see this ad :)
any word on how bad the adjusted curve really was for last years test takers and if we should be worried about the same degree of difficulty for this year??

any word on how bad the adjusted curve really was for last years test takers and if we should be worried about the same degree of difficulty for this year??
A few from my school who got about 450 on comsae last year still failed comlex - (on average scoring by 90-100 points less on comlex) the new version that was implemented at the end of cycle. So my guess is - it's a bit harsher curve or possibly a bit more convoluted questions. Not by much, but enough to raise the bar and cut off those who were on the fence. Just FYI about 40% of students score below 440 on comsae each year. So add that to a harsher curve this year and it's going to be a struggle just to pass for lower 25% for sure. IMHO I personally aim at minimum 500 on comsae - just to know that even if i score 100 points less on comlex - I still pass. Just saying. Hopefully new comsae reflects changes in difficulty and will be more representative (doubtful lol but here's hope).

P.S. I'm not saying new comlex is at the step 1 level of difficulty, probably not yet. However, it's getting close to it. It's definitely not an easy exam anymore.

A few from my school who got about 450 on comsae last year still failed comlex - (on average scoring by 90-100 points less on comlex) the new version that was implemented at the end of cycle. So my guess is - it's a bit harsher curve or possibly a bit more convoluted questions. Not by much, but enough to raise the bar and cut off those who were on the fence. Just FYI about 40% of students score below 440 on comsae each year. So add that to a harsher curve this year and it's going to be a struggle just to pass for lower 25% for sure. IMHO I personally aim at minimum 500 on comsae - just to know that even if i score 100 points less on comlex - I still pass. Just saying. Hopefully new comsae reflects changes in difficulty and will be more representative (doubtful lol but here's hope).

P.S. I'm not saying new comlex is at the step 1 level of difficulty, probably not yet. However, it's getting close to it. It's definitely not an easy exam anymore.

true. ive heard horror stories of long vague question stems and running very short on time. 2 years ago the level 1 average was at an all time high and I guess NBOME wanted to crack down pretty hard on that. not trying to psych anyone out!! we can get through this

I know for a fact that NBOME spoke with Deans of some DO schools about changes in new COMLEX and COMSAE exams - it's been a while now. I'm assuming Deans already spoke with students or shared some pdf info etc. If anyone has anything - please share! I don't think changes are dramatic, but they might be worth knowing.

From a dean at our school he thought the changes seemed pretty drastic.
Any details on it? I know NBOME made presentation of new COMLEX and COMSAE too for several deans of DO schools. Unfortunately our Dean never spoke with us about it.

It's surprising everyone is silent and no one is actively participating. Step 1 is important, but without Level 1 Comlex no DO student is getting into ANY residency. I mean Step 1 is still the same - we know everything about it now, time to forget about it lol and switch to COMLEX discussion people! In 3 months it starts and we are still in dark about differences in new COMLEX.

P.S. i also found out new COMLEX is starting from May 2019 - is that correct?

As a third year student, people need to be careful. It is easy to do poorly on COMLEX. We have students in my school who did really well on USMLE but not so well on COMLEX. You can even see multiple posts complaining of this on last year's thread. There were multiple people who scored 230+ on the USMLE but scored <500 on COMLEX.

Our averages on USMLE from our school were pretty high (a couple points higher than the year before us,) but the COMLEX averages suffered by around 40 points from the year prior to us.

NBOME has definitely cracked down on the averages of COMLEX this year. While COMLEX objectively has "easier" questions, the test has significantly more questions and is a longer exam than Step 1. However, the test writers are becoming smarter and not asking questions that would pop up in Sketchy. COMLEX definitely felt like a "you either know it or you don't" kind of exam, which makes it harder because they'll ask things that you've never heard of before. Also, you get less time per question to answer than Step 1, which also makes it more difficult because you have no time to think through the question once you spend most of the time reading those long length question stems.

I rotate with other students from different schools, and their pass rates have also dropped. Some of them are nearing 10%. This was also at one of the top DO schools, mind you.

Last edited:
As a third year student, people need to be careful. It is easy to do poorly on COMLEX. We have students in my school who did really well on USMLE but not so well on COMLEX. You can even see multiple posts complaining of this on last year's thread. There were multiple people who scored 230+ on the USMLE but scored <500 on COMLEX.

Our averages on USMLE from our school were pretty high (a couple points higher than the year before us,) but the COMLEX averages suffered by around 40 points from the year prior to us.

NBOME has definitely cracked down on the averages of COMLEX this year. While COMLEX objectively has "easier" questions, the test has significantly more questions and is a longer exam than Step 1. However, the test writers are becoming smarter and not asking questions that would pop up in Sketchy. COMLEX definitely felt like a "you either know it or you don't" kind of exam, which makes it harder because they'll ask things that you've never heard of before. Also, you get less time per question to answer than Step 1, which also makes it more difficult because you have no time to think through the question once you spend most of the time reading those long length question stems.

I rotate with other students from different schools, and their pass rates have also dropped. Some of them are nearing 10%. This was also at one of the top DO schools, mind you.

Yeah my class had plenty of 250+ but only a few 700 plus this year. Usually tons of 700s pop up yet very few 250s

COMSAE 105 coming up tomorrow. Excited to see what its like!

First pass Uworld done, Combank at 35%, Amboss at 50%. NBME's and UWSA looked good, lets see what the COMSAE is like.

COMSAE 105 coming up tomorrow. Excited to see what its like!

First pass Uworld done, Combank at 35%, Amboss at 50%. NBME's and UWSA looked good, lets see what the COMSAE is like.
Taking mine later this week, keep us posted!

Members don't see this ad :)
It was weird. Part super easy (like... ridiculous) first order questions, part questions that just made me shake my head. No feedback. Overall a pretty useless experience. The exam had really weird details. I honestly have no clue how I would study for those.

On the bright side, OMM was pretty fair. Also I have a very small N (=3) but we all passed above the 450 threshold our school used to impose. Which is not consistent with the horror stories circulation here and on reddit. Overall I would have hoped to do better since my NBME's and Uworlds were solid, but what can I do?

Reactions: 1 users

How is a 520? I just took COMSAE D. Kinda disappointed.

It was weird. Part super easy (like... ridiculous) first order questions, part questions that just made me shake my head. No feedback. Overall a pretty useless experience. The exam had really weird details. I honestly have no clue how I would study for those.

On the bright side, OMM was pretty fair. Also I have a very small N (=3) but we all passed above the 450 threshold our school used to impose. Which is not consistent with the horror stories circulation here and on reddit. Overall I would have hoped to do better since my NBME's and Uworlds were solid, but what can I do?
What would one focus on ? Like what you would have done differently or what UWORLD/Combank does not prepare you for COMLEX?

Hard to say. Teenie tiny details of topics considered low-yield?

The OMM is very much unlike combank, more anatomy heavy (as in DETAILS of anatomy that is pertinent for OMM) and understanding of mechanics, as in if I push A in a patient that has X, where does B go?
Again, I don't know what to say without flat out telling questions which would neither help nor be legal. It's good to know your "most commons".

Heard a rumor that they rescaled COMSAE D so it wouldn't overpredict as much, does anyone know if there's any truth to this?

Heard a rumor that they rescaled COMSAE D so it wouldn't overpredict as much, does anyone know if there's any truth to this?
I thought Comsae D was old since new Comsaes are out. There are 3 new Comsaes 101, 102 and 104 (also heard there's 105 given by schools). There are no more A, B, C or D Comsaes. Since May we have new Blueprint for COMLEX and that's why NBOME developed new Comsaes to better represent new COMLEX exam. If you look in blueprint it's changed a bit.
The thing I'm afraid is that old Comsae was overpredicting by 100 points for many (not all), Going by that it's better to aim at 500 on Comsae just to be sure to pass real exam. Going by that logic one needs to aim 600 on Comsae to score very average 500 on Comlex exam. This is why I'm a bit freaking out. It's mid May already and we still don't have any post COMLEX info to compare COMLEX vs COMSAE correlation.

I thought Comsae D was old since new Comsaes are out. There are 3 new Comsaes 101, 102 and 104 (also heard there's 105 given by schools). There are no more A, B, C or D Comsaes. Since May we have new Blueprint for COMLEX and that's why NBOME developed new Comsaes to better represent new COMLEX exam. If you look in blueprint it's changed a bit.
The thing I'm afraid is that old Comsae was overpredicting by 100 points for many (not all), Going by that it's better to aim at 500 on Comsae just to be sure to pass real exam. Going by that logic one needs to aim 600 on Comsae to score very average 500 on Comlex exam. This is why I'm a bit freaking out. It's mid May already and we still don't have any post COMLEX info to compare COMLEX vs COMSAE correlation.

And my theroy as of why people were scoring 100 points below what Comsae predicted is attributed to knowledge distribution. Since Comsae only tests a tiny portion of knowledge (200 questions) required for Comlex - it's easy to score ok-ish on Comsae and then get hammered on Comlex when you get questions you are weak at. Those who scored similar to what Comsae predicted - had even knowledge distribution and basically had very little if any weak areas. That's why for some people Comsae was spot on.
Which brings to another topic - that ultimately those who do not have gaps in knowledge and have good foundation - they score above 600 on Comsae and IMHO it's for those mainly that Comsae will predict best. For everyone else, especially those scoring below 500 - it's a lottery still, as scoring <500 means you still have a lot of gaps in knowledge.
This is why Wonko who posted above and said they passed above 450 on Comsae - is still in danger zone IMHO, and he needs to drastically improve his knowledge - otherwise it's going to be a roller-coaster ride with some unpleasant surprises on real exam.

The new COMSAEs will not overpredict. I can pretty much guarantee that because if that's the case then 90% of my class is going to fail COMLEX.

You have to absolutely smash these new COMSAEs to get mid 600s.

The new COMSAEs will not overpredict. I can pretty much guarantee that because if that's the case then 90% of my class is going to fail COMLEX.

You have to absolutely smash these new COMSAEs to get mid 600s.
I'm interested to see the new scoring threshold they put out. We haven't taken our school mandated COMSAE yet and they already sent an email saying that they'll wait to install the cutoff (where you have to take a crash course if you dont hit it) until after the new threshold is released or after they get our scores

I'm interested to see the new scoring threshold they put out. We haven't taken our school mandated COMSAE yet and they already sent an email saying that they'll wait to install the cutoff (where you have to take a crash course if you dont hit it) until after the new threshold is released or after they get our scores

Ya that's exactly what our school did. It's also basically what the NBOME is going to do with the real thing for these first few months of test takers lol. My buddy takes his next week and he'll get his score the same time as me in mid-July. They have to establish a whole new curve essentially. I've said it before and I'll say it again, the NBOME is a clown organization of NBME wannabes. The NBME rolls out new tests that score right in line with what people were scoring on the old ones, and supposedly are decently predictive, the NBOME rolls out new tests that are failing students left and right. Last year on the class COMSAE only like 5-10% didn't pass it, this year 45% didn't. What a joke.

• Wow
Just took ASA 105 and got a 513. I'm about 4 weeks out from my COMLEX. I have no idea what my score means because I am studying for USMLE. It sounds like COMSAE's are not indicative of your true score, and I can't review my test so I can't even see what I did wrong. And the strengths/weaknesses seems worthless to me. Just because I got all 8 easy CV questions right doesn't mean it's my strength.

Reactions: 2 users
Just took ASA 105 and got a 513. I'm about 4 weeks out from my COMLEX. I have no idea what my score means because I am studying for USMLE. It sounds like COMSAE's are not indicative of your true score, and I can't review my test so I can't even see what I did wrong. And the strengths/weaknesses seems worthless to me. Just because I got all 8 easy CV questions right doesn't mean it's my strength.
What are your NBMEs trending at if you don’t mind me asking?

I've only taken NBME 24 and that was yesterday. (School-mandated back-to-back practice exams, what a joke.) I got a 211 on that. USMLE is 7 weeks away. I've completed 49% of UWorld, current average is 68% but I'm going through systems, not completely random.

My school is taking our required COMSAE + COMBANK practice COMLEX (ComComComComComComComCom) thing (COM)Monday.

Not looking forward to it now that I have read this thread.

• Haha
Reactions: 2 users
Ya that's exactly what our school did. It's also basically what the NBOME is going to do with the real thing for these first few months of test takers lol. My buddy takes his next week and he'll get his score the same time as me in mid-July. They have to establish a whole new curve essentially. I've said it before and I'll say it again, the NBOME is a clown organization of NBME wannabes. The NBME rolls out new tests that score right in line with what people were scoring on the old ones, and supposedly are decently predictive, the NBOME rolls out new tests that are failing students left and right. Last year on the class COMSAE only like 5-10% didn't pass it, this year 45% didn't. What a joke.
Do you think it would skew that newly established curve - due to the fact that usually it's top gunners who take boards early? Majority will take it later and I don't want to fall into the trap of a baseline curve established by top 20%. I mean those folks start at 240/600 on dedicated lol. I hope NBOME will take that into account lol.

My school is taking our required COMSAE + COMBANK practice COMLEX (ComComComComComComComCom) thing (COM)Monday.

Not looking forward to it now that I have read this thread.
COMtastic. But are you saying your school is giving you the Combank 400 + a Comsae the same day? We already know it's pointless, but that is even dumber.

Do you think it would skew that newly established curve - due to the fact that usually it's top gunners who take boards early? Majority will take it later and I don't want to fall into the trap of a baseline curve established by top 20%. I mean those folks start at 240/600 on dedicated lol. I hope NBOME will take that into account lol.

I'm taking COMLEX next week and I'm FAR from a gunner lol, so I'm concerned about taking the exam this early with all the gunners. How will this impact my score? Just hoping I pass

I'm taking COMLEX next week and I'm FAR from a gunner lol, so I'm concerned about taking the exam this early with all the gunners. How will this impact my score? Just hoping I pass

You’re not being compared to the gunners when you take this exam. It’s a predictive score for everyone and won’t be affected because you took it with the ‘gunners.’ Many questions are recycled and they know how much percentage of medical students got the question right from past comlex exams. Any new ones will be trial questions from that won’t be counted towards your score so they can predict future scoring when those questions are used in future comlex exams.

And my theroy as of why people were scoring 100 points below what Comsae predicted is attributed to knowledge distribution. Since Comsae only tests a tiny portion of knowledge (200 questions) required for Comlex - it's easy to score ok-ish on Comsae and then get hammered on Comlex when you get questions you are weak at. Those who scored similar to what Comsae predicted - had even knowledge distribution and basically had very little if any weak areas. That's why for some people Comsae was spot on.
Which brings to another topic - that ultimately those who do not have gaps in knowledge and have good foundation - they score above 600 on Comsae and IMHO it's for those mainly that Comsae will predict best. For everyone else, especially those scoring below 500 - it's a lottery still, as scoring <500 means you still have a lot of gaps in knowledge.
This is why Wonko who posted above and said they passed above 450 on Comsae - is still in danger zone IMHO, and he needs to drastically improve his knowledge - otherwise it's going to be a roller-coaster ride with some unpleasant surprises on real exam.

I'm not sure if I agree. I score pretty well and evenly on the NBMEs (in the 240-250s) and do well on Uworld (80ish average). I felt the COMSAE was a lot lower than all the other performance indicators (I got a 530 on it). I can follow your reasoning here, but I am not sure if the COMSAE (the new forms) are what you make them to be. I will gladly admit that my OMM was weak (I did not study it before the COMSAE because I am focusing on USMLE first), but that shouldn't drag me down that much. There is also NO WAY I can learn some of the detail that was required to answer some of the questions on COMSAE 105. The upper class men always said that "USMLE is rich in detail, COMLEX rich in breadth". If that COMSAE is a predictor, those tables have turned.

I'm not sure if I agree. I score pretty well and evenly on the NBMEs (in the 240-250s) and do well on Uworld (80ish average). I felt the COMSAE was a lot lower than all the other performance indicators (I got a 530 on it). I can follow your reasoning here, but I am not sure if the COMSAE (the new forms) are what you make them to be. I will gladly admit that my OMM was weak (I did not study it before the COMSAE because I am focusing on USMLE first), but that shouldn't drag me down that much. There is also NO WAY I can learn some of the detail that was required to answer some of the questions on COMSAE 105. The upper class men always said that "USMLE is rich in detail, COMLEX rich in breadth". If that COMSAE is a predictor, those tables have turned.
First time I see a live person who scores steadily 250 on NBME and 80% correct on UW first pass and then scores very average 530 on Comsae. That's like a night and day difference. A score of 530 means you missed about 470 points (if COMLEX goes to 999). You basically missed half points available and yet you score 250 like nothing on NBME. You sir are a rarest person I've come across so far, and I read a lot of forums. Basically if that is true - then new Comsae is THE HARDEST exam ever made across ANY level (1, 2 or 3) in the history of medicine.
P.S. Something tells me it's not quite like that :)

First time I see a live person who scores steadily 250 on NBME and 80% correct on UW first pass and then scores very average 530 on Comsae. That's like a night and day difference. A score of 530 means you missed about 470 points (if COMLEX goes to 999). You basically missed half points available and yet you score 250 like nothing on NBME. You sir are a rarest person I've come across so far, and I read a lot of forums. Basically if that is true - then new Comsae is THE HARDEST exam ever made across ANY level (1, 2 or 3) in the history of medicine.
P.S. Something tells me it's not quite like that :)

Yea, I have very similar stats to this person and scored almost 150 points higher than that person on the new COMSAE form my school made us take with my OMM in the "borderline" performance category. Idk though, n=1. haha, but the curves are quite harsh, and ive seen some posts on here saying around 500 was 90th percentile for their class with these exams.

A score of 530 means you missed about 470 points (if COMLEX goes to 999). You basically missed half points available

That's...... not how that works....

I too am mid to high 240s on NBMEs and only in the 500s on these new COMSAEs. I only broke 600 once and have been mid 500s on the other two. At my school there is literally only 1 person who is scoring 600s consistently. The curve on these COMSAEs is pretty rough.

That's...... not how that works....

I too am mid to high 240s on NBMEs and only in the 500s on these new COMSAEs. I only broke 600 once and have been mid 500s on the other two. At my school there is literally only 1 person who is scoring 600s consistently. The curve on these COMSAEs is pretty rough.
The guy in the post above you scored 680 on Comsae (if I understood him correctly e.g. 530 + 150 points=680) while scoring 240 on NBME - that's more in line to what I've heard so far.
Essentially what you guys are saying is that suddenly out of nowhere NBOME decided to make Comsae several folds harder? Not likely. That's all I'm saying. I'm not trying to argue just because I like it lol. I'm just trying to find some information that will help us get better insight as of where we stand with new Comsae and new Comlex. I wish you guys were right and new Comsae are indeed a lot harder and curved harsher - which will reduce False Positives we had with previous Comsae heavily over-predicting by 100 points for many. I can only hope new Comsae is in line with new Comlex so that we finally have a descent correlation and a tool for everyone to asses their level.

Last edited:
Yea, my highest NBME score was 255, my UWorld Avg was 81%. 668 COMSAE, FBS COMAT score was 99th percentile. But they definitely did make them harder - all the schools are adjusting their min passing score because of it. I took an old one and a new one. The content is a little more difficult, but its the scoring more so imo. They definitely changed the curve because last year people were pissed they scored 100 points lower on their COMLEX than compared to the old COMSAEs.

Last edited:
First time I see a live person who scores steadily 250 on NBME and 80% correct on UW first pass and then scores very average 530 on Comsae.
[...]

The guy in the post above you scored 680 on Comsae (if I understood him correctly e.g. 530 + 150 points=680) while scoring 240 on NBME - that's more in line to what I've heard so far.
Essentially what you guys are saying is that suddenly out of nowhere NBOME decided to make Comsae several folds harder? Not likely. That's all I'm saying.

240-250 on NBME is NOT steadily in the 250s. If you want to know the details, it was 18-242, 20 - 250 - 21- 238, 22-242. UWSA 1 262, AMBOS 244. Welcome, here I am.
I know what I do (and if you want to think that I waste time during my dedicated to spread misinformation and brag with fake scores on the internet, I won't convince you otherwise) and of course I may have had an odd bad day at the COMSAE. But then my classmates had a very similar perception and thats in line what AnatomyGrey12 and some people on reddit said. Take it as you may. I don't think the COMSAE was per se "harder", just weird vague questions and details in a way that I did not expect, the NBMEs and Uworld do not require. I also ONLY took Form 105, so IDK whats going on with the others.
FYI, the COMLEX goes up to 800 and from my understanding anything 700+ is the weird territory compared to the USMLE 260-265 and up region.

Also, I have yet to hear from my school that someone scored a 600+. People that were in the passing range of a Kaplan exam reported a score in the 300s though.

I am excited to hear what you think of the COMSAE once you took it. Also, the guy that scored the 680, how did you feel about it?

Last edited:
Yea, my highest NBME score was 255, my UWorld Avg was 81%. 668 COMSAE, FBS COMAT score was 99th percentile. But they definitely did make them harder - all the schools are adjusting their min passing score because of it. I took an old one and a new one. The content is a little more difficult, but its the scoring more so imo. They definitely changed the curve because last year people were pissed they scored 100 points lower on their COMLEX then the old COMSAEs.

Which COMSAE did you score that high? What is the FBS COMAT?

Essentially what you guys are saying is that suddenly out of nowhere NBOME decided to make Comsae several folds harder? Not likely. That's all I'm saying. I'm not trying to argue just because I like it lol. I'm just trying to find some information that will help us get better insight as of where we stand with new Comsae and new Comlex. I wish you guys were right and new Comsae are indeed a lot harder and curved harsher - which will reduce False Positives we had with previous Comsae heavily over-predicting by 100 points for many. I can only hope new Comsae is in line with new Comlex so that we finally have a descent correlation and a tool for everyone to asses their level.

We're both trying to tell you it's different. The curve is different. Schools across the country are scoring 100 points lower than they did last year on their class COMSAE. Last year my school had multiple people get over 700 on the COMSAE and this year there were only like 3 that even broke 600. No one has come close to a 700. A score over 500 was in the 90th percentile for the class.

I don't think the COMSAE was per se "harder", just weird vague questions and details in a way that I did not expect, the NBMEs and Uworld do not require.

This. I feel like there were at least 10 questions that no amount of study would help you get right, you simply had to be able to read it and make an educated guess as to what they wanted. Like some of the public health and ethics stuff.
FYI, the COMLEX goes up to 800

Actually there was someone that scored a 999 last year. Their school had NBOME recalculate it because they thought it was a mistake. He didn't miss a single question. This was mentioned at the AOAO conference.

FBS COMAT only some DO schools did it this year as its the first year completed. Foundational Biomedical Sciences — NBOME

COMSAE 103 was the test I took. Yeah I dont have our class results yet but I dont think anyone broke 700 also, which is unusual. Those exams are just poorly written. I remember a question had 5 answer choices that I had never heard of either in class or board materials. I was like OK siccck you got me nbome.

Last edited:
That FBS test was a complete joke lol. Our school did it. They gave us the national mean of the 15 or so COMs that took it after we got our scores back and it was a 44% with the HIGH SCORE being a 78%. Not in our class, out of the few thousand students that took it....

• Wow
FBS COMAT only some DO schools did it this year as its the first year completed. Foundational Biomedical Sciences — NBOME

COMSAE 103 was the test I took. Yeah I dont have our class results yet but I dont think anyone broke 700 also, which is unusual.

Awesome, congrats. What did you do for studying so far? What do you think helped most for the COMSAE? I was at a little bit of a loss there...

That FBS test was a complete joke lol. Our school did it. They gave us the national mean of the 15 or so COMs that took it after we got our scores back and it was a 44% with the HIGH SCORE being a 78%. Not in our class, out of the few thousand students that took it....

ha. Sounds like the kaplan test they made us do. 400 q, one system we did not have at all. All the info we got was "national average is in the 40s".... One of the bigger wastes of time our COM made us do.

So chances I hit 450 on 103 are decent? Otherwise our school gets all antsy if you don’t hit that mark. I’ve heard the horror stories but hopin 103 is at least more reasonable

I mean I think you probably will hit 450, but it's somewhat of a crapshoot. The class median was definitely below that. We had a few people at the top of our class scoring in the 300s with the 90th percentile being a 500ish.

Yeah LOL I think mine was 72%. Idk i was 3 standard deviations above the national average.