Official 2019 COMLEX Level 2 CE Experiences and Scores Thread

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

PathoTurnUp1865

7+ Year Member
Reaction score
Not sure why this hasn’t been started yet, so I thought I’d start it.
Already took step 2 and got a 235, I take level 2 towards the end of July. Yeah I know wtf? But that’s how I live life. Plan is to complete Uworld a third time, complete combank and comquest as well as kaplan if time allows and who knows maybe I’ll just complete Amboss too if I’m feeling frisky. I’m keeping up with all of my anki decks in the mean time.
Anybody have any insight into what the new format is going to be like? Also, wtf happened to combank’s format? The seemed to try to clean it up but it still sucks compared to the others :/

Members don't see this ad.

Reactions: 1 user
Members don't see this ad :)
sooo if you score lower on level 2, how should you address it? is 50 points a big deal?

For what it's worth-

Level 1: 427
Level 2 CE: 529

Comsae bsa 101: 362(2 months before)
Comsae bsa 102: 455(1 month before)
Comsae bsa 103: 450(2 weeks before)
Comsae bsa 104: 404(1 week before)
Combank assessment: 500(1 month before)

I definitely feel the new comsaes this year are scored much more harshly than the actual exam. What does everyone else think based on their scores?

Reactions: 2 users
Got a 674! Definitely wasn't expecting that. I honestly just treated it as practice before CK. Got a 550ish on the new COMSAE but those are never accurate.
Studied 5 weeks dedicated and did UWorld x1.5 + legal and OMM questions in COMQUEST + OME everything
One thing I really liked was the ability to change the color scheme. I didn't have much eye strain or headaches with the black background and blue text
So grateful to be done!

Members don't see this ad :)
For what it's worth-

Level 1: 427
Level 2 CE: 529

Comsae bsa 101: 362(2 months before)
Comsae bsa 102: 455(1 month before)
Comsae bsa 103: 450(2 weeks before)
Comsae bsa 104: 404(1 week before)
Combank assessment: 500(1 month before)

I definitely feel the new comsaes this year are scored much more harshly than the actual exam. What does everyone else think based on their scores?

I took 103 today and made 446. I was kinda bummed about it. But your post made me feel better. I am taking mine next week. How should I study during my last week?

How far apart did everyone schedule their step 2 and level 2? I signed up for a Monday and a Thursday (2 days apart) but I'm scared it won't be enough.

How far apart did everyone schedule their step 2 and level 2? I signed up for a Monday and a Thursday (2 days apart) but I'm scared it won't be enough.
I did a Tuesday then Friday. Maybe 8 hours total doing some OMT in between. At that point, I was so burned out from studying that I couldn't get through 5 pages of Savarese. I ended up just watching the OME videos for OMT and that was perfect. They did a really good job and I still did well on the OMT section.

what did you do differently for 2 than 1? That’s good improvement

zanki step 2 through all of 3rd year, got a little more serious about UWORLD. and COMQUEST (i think this was the one that helped most, since level is stylistically the same...I kind of blew that off with level 1, but the difference between uworld and level was bigger than I thought). I also found OnlineMedEd to be a pretty good foundational review for topics.

I wasted so much time my first two years with lecture material. I failed a few tests and had to meet with advisors, who poisoned my mind with the whole "yo, you're struggling - you should definitely go to lecture/study lecture" nonsense.

Also, fear is a helluva motivator.

Reactions: 1 users
Can anyone help me out and tell me how many questions there are in Comquests Level 2 CE qbank? Currently at least

Hey guys! Anyone have their COMQUEST average vs actual score difference? On level 1 COMQUEST grossly over predicted it for some but I've heard from a lot of people its a little more in line with level 2? Just wanted to see if anyone could shed some light on this. Thank you so much!

Hey guys! Anyone have their COMQUEST average vs actual score difference? On level 1 COMQUEST grossly over predicted it for some but I've heard from a lot of people its a little more in line with level 2? Just wanted to see if anyone could shed some light on this. Thank you so much!

Greatly over predicted for everyone I know, including myself.

Oh no! So people are having the same issue with Comquest on level 2 as well. How much did it overpredict for level 2? Over 100 points?

Ah damn. This ruined my day lol
I did really well on the Comquest practice test :(