*~*~* Official 2020-2021 AADSAS Interview/Acceptance/Rejection Thread *~*~*

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Interview # 3
School:
UConn
Notification date: 11/5
Method of notification: Email
Residency: SC
AADSAS mail-out date: 6/17
Application complete date: 7/23
GPA (science, overall): 4.0 , 4.0
DAT (AA/TS/PAT/Reading/any section below a 17): 22/21/26/25/ none
Dates available OR your interview date: 11/13
Method of interview: Virtual
 
Interview # 4
School:
University at Buffalo
Notification date: 11/5
Method of notification: Email
Residency: SC
AADSAS mail-out date: 6/17
Application complete date: 7/22
GPA (science, overall): 4.0 , 4.0
DAT (AA/TS/PAT/Reading/any section below a 17): 22/21/26/25/ none
Dates available OR your interview date: 11/17
Method of interview: Virtual
 
Are you human?? lol
Haha why, because of my GPA and DAT? lol my friend the application process has been very brutal to me in spite of my scores. I only applied to top 9 programs and have received ONE interview so far. I am beyond surprised and disappointed at this point :/
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I am a girl but thank you haha! I only applied to top 9 programs and have received ONE interview so far though. So, I guess my stats haven't really done a great job getting me interviews lol.

If you apply majority private schools then with a good amount of ECs and score, you are good
 
Interview #1 (WOOT WOOT SO EXCITED)
Notification date: 11/9 10am
Method of notification: Email
Residency: NY (in state)
AADSAS mail-out date: 9/10/2020
Application complete date: 9/23/2020
GPA (science, overall): 3.23, 3.33
DAT (AA/TS/PAT/Reading/any section below a 17): 19AA/18/20/21/ Yes Bio 16
Dates available OR your interview date: 11/13
Method of interview: Virtual
 
Interview #1 (WOOT WOOT SO EXCITED)
Notification date: 11/9 10am
Method of notification: Email
Residency: NY (in state)
AADSAS mail-out date: 9/10/2020
Application complete date: 9/23/2020
GPA (science, overall): 3.23, 3.33
DAT (AA/TS/PAT/Reading/any section below a 17): 19AA/18/20/21/ Yes Bio 16
Dates available OR your interview date: 11/13
Method of interview: Virtual
congrats!
school?
 
Interview #4
School:
University of Pennsylvania
Notification date: 11/13/2020
Method of notification: Email
Residency: In-state
AADSAS mail-out date: 6/29
Application complete date: 7/14 ** BUT... my DAT was not verified until 8/6 (thanks 'rona)
GPA (science, overall): 3.80, 3.90
DAT (AA/TS/PAT/Reading/any section below a 17): 25 AA/ 24 TS/ 24 PAT/ 28 RC / none below 20
Dates available OR your interview date: December 11th; the only two dates they had available were the 10th and 11th
Method of interview: Virtual
 
Interview #5
School: University of Buffalo
Notification date: 11/24/2020
Method of notification: Email
Residency: OOS
AADSAS mail-out date: 6/29
Application complete date: 7/14 ** BUT... my DAT was not verified until 8/6 (thanks 'rona)
GPA (science, overall): 3.80, 3.90
DAT (AA/TS/PAT/Reading/any section below a 17): 25 AA/ 24 TS/ 24 PAT/ 28 RC
Dates available OR your interview date: December, but before 12/15
Method of interview: Virtual
 
Interview # 2
School:
University of Columbia
Notification date: 12/01
Method of notification: Email
Residency: Florida
AADSAS mail-out date:
07/28
Application complete date: 09/24
GPA (science, overall):
4.00, 4.00
DAT (AA/TS/PAT/Reading/any section below a 17): 27/30/21/21/None
Dates available OR your interview date: 02/05/2021
Method of interview: Virtual- Zoom
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Interview # 3
School:
University of Maryland
Notification date: 12/2
Method of notification: Email
Residency: New York
AADSAS mail-out date:
06/16
Application complete date: ??
GPA (science, overall): 3.2
, 3.5
DAT (AA/TS/PAT/Reading/any section below a 17): 20/19/20/26/None
Method of interview: Virtual
 
Interview # 3
School:
University of Maryland
Notification date: 12/2
Method of notification: Email
Residency: New York
AADSAS mail-out date:
06/16
Application complete date: ??
GPA (science, overall): 3.2
, 3.5
DAT (AA/TS/PAT/Reading/any section below a 17): 20/19/20/26/None
Method of interview: Virtual
When is ur interview date?
 
Interview #6
School: Columbia
Notification date: 12/01/2020
Method of notification: Email
Residency: OOS
AADSAS mail-out date: 6/29
Application complete date: 7/14 ** BUT... my DAT was not verified until 8/6 (thanks 'rona)
GPA (science, overall): 3.80, 3.90
DAT (AA/TS/PAT/Reading/any section below a 17): 25 AA/ 24 TS/ 24 PAT/ 28 RC
Dates available OR your interview date: Late January, date assigned
Method of interview: Virtual
 
Says January 6th. But if I get accepted into either of the other two schools that I have interviewed at (UB and UNE) on Dec 15th then I'll accept them. They only give us 30 days for a response and I can't risk it lol.

isn’t that you 30 days just for 1st deposit, you can still accept others after that but just won’t get the refund.
 
isn’t that you 30 days just for 1st deposit, you can still accept others after that but just won’t get the refund.
Huh really? I mean I suppose that makes sense. All of the emails and websites only have said "you have 30 days to give a response" and I can't find anything specific so I have no idea if that meant 30 days to give a deposit, say yes/no to the school, or to give confirmation that "hey I got the email, thanks".
 
Huh really? I mean I suppose that makes sense. All of the emails and websites only have said "you have 30 days to give a response" and I can't find anything specific so I have no idea if that meant 30 days to give a deposit, say yes/no to the school, or to give confirmation that "hey I got the email, thanks".
Yeah I think you have 30 days to place a deposit but you can always withdraw if you get into a different school you would just lose your deposit.
 
guys does anyone know what happens if we accept an offer once we get acceptance on Dec 15th and make the deposit? Will our post-December interviews KNOW we have accepted an offer already? Or will they not be notified unless we tell them specifically?
 
Interview/Acceptance/Rejection #1
School: University of Florida
Notification date: October 23
Method of notification: Email
Residency: Florida
AADSAS mail-out date: September 11
GPA (science, overall): 3.45, 3.6
DAT (AA/TS/PAT/Reading/any section below a 17): 17AA/17TS/17PAT/19Reading/ 15 GC and 15 QR
Dates available OR your interview date: 11/5
Method of interview: Virtual
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Wouldn't that cause people to flock to SDN more? With how difficult things are I'm surprised people aren't here letting off steam or something especially less than 3 days from Dec 15
 
This thread is surprisingly dead for how close we are to decision day

Previous years had whole threads with 7+ pages just for counting down decision day. Meanwhile this year this thread has just 3 pages before D-Day. It's crazy because last year we hit page 3 in July!
 
I am so excited and nervous! I just have to remember that everyone has their place. Im reminding myself that a rejection/waitlist may not look pretty, but that just means you weren’t meant for that place! Fingers crossed for myself and everyone here. ❤️
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
In case anyone was wondering here is an old forum for the times schools announce some decisions. Idk how accurate it is given its 3 years old and COVID but hey.

 
Status
Not open for further replies.