You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
***Official 2027 OMFS PASS/Interviews/Match/Non-Match/Information***
Started by lefortz
Get help with your application
Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.
edentulator19
Full Member
Does anyone have a timeline of what application submission date is early/on-time/late?
Applied last cycle and matched. I submitted a lot of the earlier ones a few days before the deadline and still got invites to most of them. The rest I submitted a little after the first round of deadlines, and also had no issues. I don’t think most of the programs look at the applications until after the deadline, so just make sure you submit before that listed date. There are a few waves (I think OU is the only one that has a deadline in August), but just check on PASS. Good luck!Does anyone have a timeline of what application submission date is early/on-time/late?
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Can we submit yet? I dont see an option...
YesCan we submit yet? I dont see an option...
Yea I read that too. I think you need to be done with boards for your app to be complete. Thats the same for Augusta I guess too. Anyone else know of any other programs that are like this?Does anyone know about Loma Linda requiring board scores to review your application? My application just got put on hold, due to the “missing info”.
omfsdata
New Member
Hi everyone! New here. I made a little interactive program map with a downloadable list for OMFS applicants: https://omfsdata.com/
I also scraped and analyzed OMFS match data from SDN forums from 2020-2026 (N=111). Keep in mind that this dataset is heavily biased—it only includes applicants who matched and decided to post about it.
Hope this is helpful, and would love to hear any feedback you have!
- OMFS Data
I also scraped and analyzed OMFS match data from SDN forums from 2020-2026 (N=111). Keep in mind that this dataset is heavily biased—it only includes applicants who matched and decided to post about it.
Hope this is helpful, and would love to hear any feedback you have!
- OMFS Data
D
deleted1236152
Thanks for this, it's very helpful! I want to point out what seems to be an error. On the match analysis page where it compares rank and CBSE the graph doesn't make sense. In the X axis it says that "left=better" but then based on that it shows the majority of data points for matchers to be in the 0-20% bottom class rank and almost none of those 80-100% rank ending up matching. There's no way that's possible so I think it's the reverse and mislabeled.Hi everyone! New here. I made a little interactive program map with a downloadable list for OMFS applicants: https://omfsdata.com/
I also scraped and analyzed OMFS match data from SDN forums from 2020-2026 (N=111). Keep in mind that this dataset is heavily biased—it only includes applicants who matched and decided to post about it.
Hope this is helpful, and would love to hear any feedback you have!
- OMFS Data
omfsdata
New Member
Thanks for catching that! I fixed it 🙂Thanks for this, it's very helpful! I want to point out what seems to be an error. On the match analysis page where it compares rank and CBSE the graph doesn't make sense. In the X axis it says that "left=better" but then based on that it shows the majority of data points for matchers to be in the 0-20% bottom class rank and almost none of those 80-100% rank ending up matching. There's no way that's possible so I think it's the reverse and mislabeled. View attachment 422436
OShopeful14
New Member
Does anyone have updated info on Boston U? The last post I can find about them says they do a decent amount of flaps with Caldroney and Salama, but both of those attendings are gone now. I think I can find one microvascular-trained attending on their website, but I haven't heard if they are actively doing flaps. Also would love to hear overall updates if anyone has them
edentulator19
Full Member
I don't think so, I'd ask your school to redo the letter with the correct info and reach out to every program you've applied to and explain that there was a typo on their partI need some advice. I submitted my application and a program contacted me telling me my ranking was questionable based on my GPA. They told me my institution may have made a mistake when filling out my institution letter. I confirmed with them that it was in fact wrong. I don't know what to do in this situation. Can my school submit another IE letter now that my application is submitted?
edentulator19
Full Member
Looking historically there haven't been as many program writeups this year (zero so far) compared to previous years. If anyone is at a dental school that has a program I hope you're able to encourage them to post a write up. Crazy that we're in the middle of applications and there's 0 recruitment going on
Indiana - 10/30, 11/2 call - July
Last edited:
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
When you signed up for ADEA PASS there was a box where you checked that programs could contact you if you added the program to your list.Did anyone just get an email from Yale? I’m still waiting for a LOR to submit, but somehow they know I’m applying to their program?
GeorgetownOMFS
New Member
MedStar Washington Hospital Center/Georgetown University
(MWHC) OMFS Program Update
Washington, D.C.
IG @dc.omfs
At MWHC OMFS, we offer a comprehensive, broad-scope program exclusively on a four-year track. Our primary clinical site is MedStar Washington Hospital Center (MWHC), located in the heart of Washington, D.C. We also maintain active surgical rotations at nearby institutions, including Children’s National and the VA Medical Center, both conveniently located across the street. Additional sites include National Institute of Health (NIH) in Bethesda, Maryland, and Capital Center for Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery in Washington, D.C for a cosmetic rotation.
While the majority of our graduates pursue careers in private practice, many retain hospital privileges, and those who remain local often refer orthognathic and trauma cases back to our service. Our clinical scope encompasses facial trauma, orthognathic surgery, benign pathology, dentoalveolar procedures, TMJ surgery, and includes a dedicated one-month rotation at a cosmetic surgery center. We work with our ENT colleagues to manage microvascular reconstructive cases.
Application for Three (3) categorical positions will be accepted through formal application ADEA PASS, 2025-2026 application cycle, and selection through the Postdoctoral Dental Matching Program. Residents get 4 weeks paid vacation per year.
Schedule:
Faculty:
About DC:
(MWHC) OMFS Program Update
Washington, D.C.
IG @dc.omfs
At MWHC OMFS, we offer a comprehensive, broad-scope program exclusively on a four-year track. Our primary clinical site is MedStar Washington Hospital Center (MWHC), located in the heart of Washington, D.C. We also maintain active surgical rotations at nearby institutions, including Children’s National and the VA Medical Center, both conveniently located across the street. Additional sites include National Institute of Health (NIH) in Bethesda, Maryland, and Capital Center for Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery in Washington, D.C for a cosmetic rotation.
While the majority of our graduates pursue careers in private practice, many retain hospital privileges, and those who remain local often refer orthognathic and trauma cases back to our service. Our clinical scope encompasses facial trauma, orthognathic surgery, benign pathology, dentoalveolar procedures, TMJ surgery, and includes a dedicated one-month rotation at a cosmetic surgery center. We work with our ENT colleagues to manage microvascular reconstructive cases.
Application for Three (3) categorical positions will be accepted through formal application ADEA PASS, 2025-2026 application cycle, and selection through the Postdoctoral Dental Matching Program. Residents get 4 weeks paid vacation per year.
Schedule:
Faculty:
- Dr. Ravi Agarwal, DDS (Program Chair) – Dr. Agarwal brings a broad and versatile skill set to the program, but he is particularly well-regarded for his expertise in orthognathic surgery (performing 1–3 cases per week), benign pathology, and maxillofacial trauma.
- Dr. Saif Abdulateef, DMD, FACS (Program Director) – A fellowship-trained TMJ surgeon, Dr. Abdulateef’s practice focuses on a wide range of TMJ treatments, in addition to orthognathic surgery and benign pathology.
- Dr. Kalpakam Shastri, DDS (Associate Professor) – Dr. Shastri leads an outstanding dentoalveolar practice and is deeply committed to teaching residents proper and efficient exodontia techniques.
- Dr. Sarina Dodhia, DMD (Associate Professor) – A graduate of our own residency program (Class of 2024), Dr. Dodhia is quickly building a thriving clinical practice with a high procedural volume. She is passionate about surgery and actively engages residents in the operating room—an invaluable and enthusiastic addition to our team.
- In addition to our core faculty, we are supported by approximately 20 private practice surgeons who take call for trauma and infections, and frequently bring orthognathic, TMJ, and benign pathology cases to our service.
About DC:
- Vibrant Urban Living: From iconic monuments to trendy neighborhoods, D.C. offers a unique blend of historic charm and modern city life, with world-class dining, museums, music, and nightlife.
- Cultural & Intellectual Hub: Home to the Smithsonian Institution, the National Gallery, and countless embassies and think tanks, D.C. provides an unparalleled environment for cultural enrichment and lifelong learning.
- Green Space & Outdoor Activities: With over 200 parks, scenic trails, and waterfronts like the National Mall, Rock Creek Park, and the Wharf, the city makes it easy to stay active and enjoy nature.
- Diverse & Inclusive Community: D.C. is a melting pot of cultures, languages, and perspectives—making it a welcoming place for individuals from all backgrounds.
- Central Location & Easy Access: Strategically located on the East Coast, D.C. offers convenient travel to major cities like New York and Philadelphia, with three airports and a reliable metro system.
Any other updates would be much appreciated. It seems to be slow this year. Thank you!
Indiana - 10/30, 11/2 call - July
Texas Tech El Paso - 11/16, 11/17 email - August
Texas Tech El Paso - 11/16, 11/17 email - August
4 or 6?Indiana - 10/30, 11/2 call - July
Texas Tech El Paso - 11/16, 11/17 email - August
UT Houston - 10/12 and 10/19 email - August
Cementoblaster
New Member
I can only confirm that the invite was for the 64 or 6?
4 as well4 or 6?
I think this one has already been reported.Texas Tech El Paso - 11/16, 11/17 email - August
It’s still early.Is it just me or is it uncharacteristically quiet this cycle.
I thought the first programs wouldn’t be sending out invites until mid September but we’ve already had a handful send some out.
Same, a few programs are just earlier than usual. But I think in the next 2-3 weeks things should start happening.It’s still early.
I thought the first programs wouldn’t be sending out invites until mid September but we’ve already had a handful send some out.
bloodytoothgirl
New Member
Just putting this out there for anyone considering UAB OMFS because I think applicants should really do their homework before ranking it highly or even bother interviewing at all.
I obviously can’t speak from personal experience and I wasn’t there for these situations, but I’ve heard enough from people who have been in/around the program, interviewed there, or are even current dental students at UAB applying to OS now. I would personally have a lot of questions before committing 4-6 years of my life to any program. I’ve heard similar things about OU, and obviously there has been a lot of talk about Jacksonville and LSU. There must be other places out there like this too not just the south. If you are more liberal remember the environment u will be in too. But politics aside.
The biggest thing I keep hearing is about these types of programs is the culture and lack of support for residents when something goes wrong. Obviously residency is hard everywhere and nobody expects to be babied, but there’s a difference between being held accountable and feeling like you’re going to be totally screwed over if something goes wrong.
I’ve also heard about residents getting caught up in lawsuits/medicolegal situations from cases done during training. Complications happen in surgery and that by itself isn’t necessarily a red flag, but I would definitely ask who is supervising these cases, how involved attendings actually are, and what happens to the resident when there is a serious complication or legal issue. Does the program actually stand behind residents? Those are questions I would ask as an applicant, not that I’m going to apply here anyways. Once you get caught up in something like that it always sticks with you and you have to explain it on any application forever.
If you’re interviewing here, my biggest advice is talk to people privately. And not just the residents you meet on interview day. Find former residents. Find people who left. Ask why they left. Ask whether anyone has transferred or resigned and why. Ask what happens when a resident has a complication. Ask whether residents actually feel comfortable disagreeing with leadership or reporting a problem. Ask how much attending coverage there really is. Are you just holding sticks for hours on end? Ask what happens when something goes wrong and whether residents genuinely feel like the program has their back.
I’m not saying every person there has had a bad experience, and I’m sure there are residents who would say completely different things. Again, none of this is something I’m claiming to have personally witnessed. This is based on things I’ve heard from people familiar with the program and through the grape vine.
Just do your due diligence. Residency is too many years of your life to find out after you match that the culture isn’t what you thought it was and transferring isn’t an easy process, just ask the residents at Buffalo.
I obviously can’t speak from personal experience and I wasn’t there for these situations, but I’ve heard enough from people who have been in/around the program, interviewed there, or are even current dental students at UAB applying to OS now. I would personally have a lot of questions before committing 4-6 years of my life to any program. I’ve heard similar things about OU, and obviously there has been a lot of talk about Jacksonville and LSU. There must be other places out there like this too not just the south. If you are more liberal remember the environment u will be in too. But politics aside.
The biggest thing I keep hearing is about these types of programs is the culture and lack of support for residents when something goes wrong. Obviously residency is hard everywhere and nobody expects to be babied, but there’s a difference between being held accountable and feeling like you’re going to be totally screwed over if something goes wrong.
I’ve also heard about residents getting caught up in lawsuits/medicolegal situations from cases done during training. Complications happen in surgery and that by itself isn’t necessarily a red flag, but I would definitely ask who is supervising these cases, how involved attendings actually are, and what happens to the resident when there is a serious complication or legal issue. Does the program actually stand behind residents? Those are questions I would ask as an applicant, not that I’m going to apply here anyways. Once you get caught up in something like that it always sticks with you and you have to explain it on any application forever.
If you’re interviewing here, my biggest advice is talk to people privately. And not just the residents you meet on interview day. Find former residents. Find people who left. Ask why they left. Ask whether anyone has transferred or resigned and why. Ask what happens when a resident has a complication. Ask whether residents actually feel comfortable disagreeing with leadership or reporting a problem. Ask how much attending coverage there really is. Are you just holding sticks for hours on end? Ask what happens when something goes wrong and whether residents genuinely feel like the program has their back.
I’m not saying every person there has had a bad experience, and I’m sure there are residents who would say completely different things. Again, none of this is something I’m claiming to have personally witnessed. This is based on things I’ve heard from people familiar with the program and through the grape vine.
Just do your due diligence. Residency is too many years of your life to find out after you match that the culture isn’t what you thought it was and transferring isn’t an easy process, just ask the residents at Buffalo.
Last edited by a moderator:
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Well I personally will not apply to UAB, Jax or LSU Nola as I have heard too many consistent negative takes. Hopefully others follow suit and maybe these programs will learn somethingJust putting this out there for anyone considering UAB OMFS because I think applicants should really do their homework before ranking it highly or even bother interviewing at all.
I obviously can’t speak from personal experience and I wasn’t there for these situations, but I’ve heard enough from people who have been in/around the program, interviewed there, or are even current dental students at UAB applying to OS now. They told me they didn’t even match a single one of their own dental students at uab applying last year because no one wanted to stay. I wonder if it will be the same this year. I would personally have a lot of questions before committing 4-6 years of my life to any program. I’ve heard similar things about OU, and obviously there has been a lot of talk about Jacksonville and LSU. There must be other places out there like this too not just the south. If you are more liberal remember the environment u will be in too. But politics aside.
The biggest thing I keep hearing is about these types of programs is the culture and lack of support for residents when something goes wrong. Obviously residency is hard everywhere and nobody expects to be babied, but there’s a difference between being held accountable and feeling like you’re going to be totally screwed over if something goes wrong.
I’ve also heard about residents getting caught up in lawsuits/medicolegal situations from cases done during training. Complications happen in surgery and that by itself isn’t necessarily a red flag, but I would definitely ask who is supervising these cases, how involved attendings actually are, and what happens to the resident when there is a serious complication or legal issue. Does the program actually stand behind residents? Those are questions I would ask as an applicant, not that I’m going to apply here anyways. Once you get caught up in something like that it always sticks with you and you have to explain it on any application forever.
If you’re interviewing here, my biggest advice is talk to people privately. And not just the residents you meet on interview day. Find former residents. Find people who left. Ask why they left. Ask whether anyone has transferred or resigned and why. Ask what happens when a resident has a complication. Ask whether residents actually feel comfortable disagreeing with leadership or reporting a problem. Ask how much attending coverage there really is. Are you just holding sticks for hours on end? Ask what happens when something goes wrong and whether residents genuinely feel like the program has their back.
I’m not saying every person there has had a bad experience, and I’m sure there are residents who would say completely different things. Again, none of this is something I’m claiming to have personally witnessed. This is based on things I’ve heard from people familiar with the program and through the grape vine.
Just do your due diligence. Residency is too many years of your life to find out after you match that the culture isn’t what you thought it was and transferring isn’t an easy process, just ask the residents at Buffalo.
Last edited by a moderator:
Not to downplay potentially serious issues, but is there evidence of the death? Like, where is this news/information coming from? I think its great to share what program cultures are actually like and make applicants aware of red flags, but its hard to believe when all the information is like tertiary and from someone who doesn't attend the program. It'd be great if someone who's actually a resident or attends dental school there would confirm.
The account tried to sound far removed from the situation, but they did say “if you interview here” I’m also not giving credibility to it but that could mean their closer to the program than they care to let on.Not to downplay potentially serious issues, but is there evidence of the death? Like, where is this news/information coming from? I think its great to share what program cultures are actually like and make applicants aware of red flags, but its hard to believe when all the information is like tertiary and from someone who doesn't attend the program. It'd be great if someone who's actually a resident or attends dental school there would confirm.
Last edited:
There was a death associated with a PD and their practice. Wondering if a resident was blamed is just this person musing for the sake of their post and to try and strengthen their claims and scare applicants, unless they’re associated with that program and know otherwise. But news seems pretty clear about what happened.Not to downplay potentially serious issues, but is there evidence of the death? Like, where is this news/information coming from? I think its great to share what program cultures are actually like and make applicants aware of red flags, but its hard to believe when all the information is like tertiary and from someone who doesn't attend the program. It'd be great if someone who's actually a resident or attends dental school there would confirm.
Be careful what you read in these forums and taking any of it at face value. You don’t know who posted it or what the circumstances were/are. People are obviously motivated to make their program look good. At the same time I’ve read reviews or negative comments about programs that I know are 100% false or being twisted/spun
Last edited:
oralmacialfaxillosurgeon
Full Member
Indiana - 10/30, 11/2 call - May, July (rolling)
Texas Tech El Paso - 11/16, 11/17 email - August
UT Houston 6 year - 10/12 and 10/19 email - August
Case Western 5 year - 9/18 and 10/16 - email on 9/2
UCSF - 10/30 - email on 9/8
Texas Tech El Paso - 11/16, 11/17 email - August
UT Houston 6 year - 10/12 and 10/19 email - August
Case Western 5 year - 9/18 and 10/16 - email on 9/2
UCSF - 10/30 - email on 9/8
oralmacialfaxillosurgeon
Full Member
Indiana - 10/30, 11/2 call - May, July (rolling)
Texas Tech El Paso - 11/16, 11/17 email - August
UT Houston 6 year - 10/12 and 10/19 email - August
Case Western 5 year - 9/18 and 10/16 - email on 9/2
UCSF - 10/30 - email on 9/8
Nova - 10/9 - email on 9/9
Texas Tech El Paso - 11/16, 11/17 email - August
UT Houston 6 year - 10/12 and 10/19 email - August
Case Western 5 year - 9/18 and 10/16 - email on 9/2
UCSF - 10/30 - email on 9/8
Nova - 10/9 - email on 9/9
Indiana - 10/30, 11/2 call - May, July (rolling)
Texas Tech El Paso - 11/16, 11/17 email - August
UT Houston 6 year - 10/12 and 10/19 email - August
Case Western 5 year - 9/18 and 10/16 - email on 9/2
UCSF - 10/30 - email on 9/8
Nova - 10/9 - email on 9/9
WKH - 10/9-10 & 11/13-14 email on 9/9
Texas Tech El Paso - 11/16, 11/17 email - August
UT Houston 6 year - 10/12 and 10/19 email - August
Case Western 5 year - 9/18 and 10/16 - email on 9/2
UCSF - 10/30 - email on 9/8
Nova - 10/9 - email on 9/9
WKH - 10/9-10 & 11/13-14 email on 9/9
oralmacialfaxillosurgeon
Full Member
Indiana - 10/30, 11/2 call - May, July (rolling)
Texas Tech El Paso - 11/16, 11/17 - email August
UT Houston 6 year - 10/12 and 10/19 - email August
Case Western 5 year - 9/18 and 10/16 - email on 9/2
UCSF - 10/30 - email on 9/8
Nova - 10/9 - email on 9/9
WKH - 10/9-10 & 11/13-14 - email on 9/9
UF Jacksonville - 10/22 - email on 9/10
Texas Tech El Paso - 11/16, 11/17 - email August
UT Houston 6 year - 10/12 and 10/19 - email August
Case Western 5 year - 9/18 and 10/16 - email on 9/2
UCSF - 10/30 - email on 9/8
Nova - 10/9 - email on 9/9
WKH - 10/9-10 & 11/13-14 - email on 9/9
UF Jacksonville - 10/22 - email on 9/10
TacticalGummyBear18
New Member
Detroit Medical Center- 10/2&3- email 9/10Indiana - 10/30, 11/2 call - May, July (rolling)
Texas Tech El Paso - 11/16, 11/17 - email August
UT Houston 6 year - 10/12 and 10/19 - email August
Case Western 5 year - 9/18 and 10/16 - email on 9/2
UCSF - 10/30 - email on 9/8
Nova - 10/9 - email on 9/9
WKH - 10/9-10 & 11/13-14 - email on 9/9
UF Jacksonville - 10/22 - email on 9/10
SameDo most programs send out email confirming that your application is completed and under review? I’ve only received confirmation email from a handful of programs so far.
OShopeful14
New Member
1. Indiana - 10/30, 11/2 call - May, July (rolling)
2. Texas Tech El Paso - 11/16, 11/17 - email August
3. UT Houston 6 year - 10/12 and 10/19 - email August
4. Case Western 5 year - 9/18 and 10/16 - email on 9/2
5. UCSF - 10/30 - email on 9/8
6. Nova - 10/9 - email on 9/9
7. WKH - 10/9-10 & 11/13-14 - email on 9/9
8. UF Jacksonville - 10/22 - email on 9/10
9. Detroit Medical Center- 10/2&3- email 9/10
Every other year has been numbered; I personally like that format so I can know how many programs didn't offer me an interview without having to count 🫠
2. Texas Tech El Paso - 11/16, 11/17 - email August
3. UT Houston 6 year - 10/12 and 10/19 - email August
4. Case Western 5 year - 9/18 and 10/16 - email on 9/2
5. UCSF - 10/30 - email on 9/8
6. Nova - 10/9 - email on 9/9
7. WKH - 10/9-10 & 11/13-14 - email on 9/9
8. UF Jacksonville - 10/22 - email on 9/10
9. Detroit Medical Center- 10/2&3- email 9/10
Every other year has been numbered; I personally like that format so I can know how many programs didn't offer me an interview without having to count 🫠
oralmacialfaxillosurgeon
Full Member
1. Indiana - 10/30, 11/2 call - May, July (rolling)
2. Texas Tech El Paso - 11/16, 11/17 - email August
3. UT Houston 6 year - 10/12 and 10/19 - email August
4. Case Western 5 year - 9/18 and 10/16 - email on 9/2
5. UCSF - 10/30 - email 9/8
6. Nova - 10/9 - email 9/9
7. WKH - 10/9-10 & 11/13-14 - email 9/9
8. UF Jacksonville - 10/22 - email 9/10
9. Detroit Medical Center- 10/2&3- email 9/10
10. BU - 11/7 - email 9/15
2. Texas Tech El Paso - 11/16, 11/17 - email August
3. UT Houston 6 year - 10/12 and 10/19 - email August
4. Case Western 5 year - 9/18 and 10/16 - email on 9/2
5. UCSF - 10/30 - email 9/8
6. Nova - 10/9 - email 9/9
7. WKH - 10/9-10 & 11/13-14 - email 9/9
8. UF Jacksonville - 10/22 - email 9/10
9. Detroit Medical Center- 10/2&3- email 9/10
10. BU - 11/7 - email 9/15
Jawline
New Member
1. Indiana - 10/30, 11/2 call - May, July (rolling)
2. Texas Tech El Paso - 11/16, 11/17 - email August
3. UT Houston 6 year - 10/12 and 10/19 - email August
4. Case Western 5 year - 9/18 and 10/16 - email on 9/2
5. UCSF - 10/30 - email 9/8
6. Nova - 10/9 - email 9/9
7. WKH - 10/9-10 & 11/13-14 - email 9/9
8. UF Jacksonville - 10/22 - email 9/10
9. Detroit Medical Center- 10/2&3- email 9/10
10. BU - 11/7 - email 9/15
11. UMMC - 11/12 - email 9/15
2. Texas Tech El Paso - 11/16, 11/17 - email August
3. UT Houston 6 year - 10/12 and 10/19 - email August
4. Case Western 5 year - 9/18 and 10/16 - email on 9/2
5. UCSF - 10/30 - email 9/8
6. Nova - 10/9 - email 9/9
7. WKH - 10/9-10 & 11/13-14 - email 9/9
8. UF Jacksonville - 10/22 - email 9/10
9. Detroit Medical Center- 10/2&3- email 9/10
10. BU - 11/7 - email 9/15
11. UMMC - 11/12 - email 9/15
BU 6yr or 4yr?1. Indiana - 10/30, 11/2 call - May, July (rolling)
2. Texas Tech El Paso - 11/16, 11/17 - email August
3. UT Houston 6 year - 10/12 and 10/19 - email August
4. Case Western 5 year - 9/18 and 10/16 - email on 9/2
5. UCSF - 10/30 - email 9/8
6. Nova - 10/9 - email 9/9
7. WKH - 10/9-10 & 11/13-14 - email 9/9
8. UF Jacksonville - 10/22 - email 9/10
9. Detroit Medical Center- 10/2&3- email 9/10
10. BU - 11/7 - email 9/15
11. UMMC - 11/12 - email 9/15
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
4 yr is on Nov 6thBU 6yr or 4yr?
1. Indiana - 10/30, 11/2 call - May, July (rolling)
2. Texas Tech El Paso - 11/16, 11/17 - email August
3. UT Houston 6 year - 10/12 and 10/19 - email August
4. Case Western 5 year - 9/18 and 10/16 - email on 9/2
5. UCSF - 10/30 - email 9/8
6. Nova - 10/9 - email 9/9
7. WKH - 10/9-10 & 11/13-14 - email 9/9
8. UF Jacksonville - 10/22 - email 9/10
9. Detroit Medical Center- 10/2&3- email 9/10
10. BU - 11/7 - email 9/15
11. UMMC - 11/12 - email 9/15
12. USC 6 year - 11/05 (separate interview with med school on Sep 29/30) - email 9/15
2. Texas Tech El Paso - 11/16, 11/17 - email August
3. UT Houston 6 year - 10/12 and 10/19 - email August
4. Case Western 5 year - 9/18 and 10/16 - email on 9/2
5. UCSF - 10/30 - email 9/8
6. Nova - 10/9 - email 9/9
7. WKH - 10/9-10 & 11/13-14 - email 9/9
8. UF Jacksonville - 10/22 - email 9/10
9. Detroit Medical Center- 10/2&3- email 9/10
10. BU - 11/7 - email 9/15
11. UMMC - 11/12 - email 9/15
12. USC 6 year - 11/05 (separate interview with med school on Sep 29/30) - email 9/15
oralmacialfaxillosurgeon
Full Member
1. Indiana - 10/30, 11/2 call - May, July (rolling)
2. Texas Tech El Paso - 11/16, 11/17 - email August
3. UT Houston 6 year - 10/12 and 10/19 - email August
4. Case Western 5 year - 9/18 and 10/16 - email 9/2
5. UCSF - 10/30 - email 9/8
6. Nova - 10/9 - email 9/9
7. WKH - 10/9-10 & 11/13-14 - email 9/9
8. UF Jacksonville - 10/22 - email 9/10
9. Detroit Medical Center- 10/2&3- email 9/10
10. BU - 11/7 - email 9/15
11. UMMC - 11/12 - email 9/15
12. USC 6 year - 11/05 (separate interview with med school on Sep 29/30) - email 9/15
13. UAB - 10/19, 11/2, 11/16 - email 9/17
2. Texas Tech El Paso - 11/16, 11/17 - email August
3. UT Houston 6 year - 10/12 and 10/19 - email August
4. Case Western 5 year - 9/18 and 10/16 - email 9/2
5. UCSF - 10/30 - email 9/8
6. Nova - 10/9 - email 9/9
7. WKH - 10/9-10 & 11/13-14 - email 9/9
8. UF Jacksonville - 10/22 - email 9/10
9. Detroit Medical Center- 10/2&3- email 9/10
10. BU - 11/7 - email 9/15
11. UMMC - 11/12 - email 9/15
12. USC 6 year - 11/05 (separate interview with med school on Sep 29/30) - email 9/15
13. UAB - 10/19, 11/2, 11/16 - email 9/17
1. Indiana - 10/30, 11/2 call - May, July (rolling)
2. Texas Tech El Paso - 11/16, 11/17 - email August
3. UT Houston 6 year - 10/12 and 10/19 - email August
4. Case Western 5 year - 9/18 and 10/16 - email 9/2
5. UCSF - 10/30 - email 9/8
6. Nova - 10/9 - email 9/9
7. WKH - 10/9-10 & 11/13-14 - email 9/9
8. UF Jacksonville - 10/22 - email 9/10
9. Detroit Medical Center- 10/2&3- email 9/10
10. BU - 11/7 - email 9/15
11. UMMC - 11/12 - email 9/15
12. USC 6 year - 11/05 (separate interview with med school on Sep 29/30) - email 9/15
13. UAB - 10/19, 11/2, 11/16 - email 9/17
14. Henry Ford Health 6 year - 10/08, 11/12, 12/10 - email 09/16
15. LSU Shreveport- 10/12, 10/19 - email 09/17
2. Texas Tech El Paso - 11/16, 11/17 - email August
3. UT Houston 6 year - 10/12 and 10/19 - email August
4. Case Western 5 year - 9/18 and 10/16 - email 9/2
5. UCSF - 10/30 - email 9/8
6. Nova - 10/9 - email 9/9
7. WKH - 10/9-10 & 11/13-14 - email 9/9
8. UF Jacksonville - 10/22 - email 9/10
9. Detroit Medical Center- 10/2&3- email 9/10
10. BU - 11/7 - email 9/15
11. UMMC - 11/12 - email 9/15
12. USC 6 year - 11/05 (separate interview with med school on Sep 29/30) - email 9/15
13. UAB - 10/19, 11/2, 11/16 - email 9/17
14. Henry Ford Health 6 year - 10/08, 11/12, 12/10 - email 09/16
15. LSU Shreveport- 10/12, 10/19 - email 09/17
Last edited:
Similar threads
- Replies
- 29
- Views
- 19K