Official ABIM 2012 Thread

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
I'll be meeting with PGY-3 residents at the IM program where I work to counsel them on their ABIM board prep as many of them are already somewhat worried about how challenging the exam is.

What would be your best advice to lend them now, in regard to their board prep?

(My Tip #1: Peruse this great forum/thread and apply what works for you early, often, and always.)

Members don't see this ad.

Have any one used Pearls of Wisdome internal medicine for board reveiw?

I just got my report today. It is 366 from 370. This my second attempt. The passing rate for repeater was 36% (85% first takers). It is pain. This test became my enemy. I am not a good test taker, I slept during the test in my first attempt, but my second one I was awake, indeed, the failure is notexpected at all. I did the AR 3-4 times, but no other source or question except for few questions from MKSAP. I am planning to use AR this time as the main source. I will do MKSAP, med study questions and master the board questionsafter each subject. I will test myself frequently with Kaplan question booksince it has random blocks of questions. I will start from today, and I am planning to invest all July and August for the test.
Any one please has advice for me. I will really appreciate

I just got my report today. It is 366 from 370. This my second attempt. The passing rate for repeater was 36% (85% first takers). It is pain. This test became my enemy. I am not a good test taker, I slept during the test in my first attempt, but my second one I was awake, indeed, the failure is notexpected at all. I did the AR 3-4 times, but no other source or question except for few questions from MKSAP. I am planning to use AR this time as the main source. I will do MKSAP, med study questions and master the board questionsafter each subject. I will test myself frequently with Kaplan question booksince it has random blocks of questions. I will start from today, and I am planning to invest all July and August for the test.

I'm going to go out on a limb and assume that you're not an Awesome Review spammer and just ask this question completely honestly.

What the hell are you thinking? You have failed the exam twice now (and that totally sucks...sorry to hear that) and used AR as your sole study source at least one of those times. Now, you're planning to retake the test (for a 3rd time) and use that same (failed) material as your primary source? How high are you?

I don't have a bias for or against any particular review source, but if I had failed my first (or second) time, I sure as hell wouldn't bother with the one I used the first time on my re-take. As it is, I passed my first time (in spite of my review material) using MKSAP and I have absolutely no intention of using that steaming hunk of crap 9 years from now for my retake.

Members don't see this ad :)

Looks like you are very close to passing in terms of the numbers. I would venture an educated guess that you'd need to answer only 3-5 more questions correctly to pass this test. Can you post your score report breakdown?

I recommend going over the score report and focus on reviewing your weakest areas first.

While AR has received some solid reviews from members of this forum (including myself), I think you ought to consider using a separate review source for a fresh perspective and different angle on the material--such as MedStudy Core Curriculum for example.

I suggest this because you already "did the AR 3-4 times" and didn't improve your performance on this exam.

Browse through this forum/thread and read--and most importantly--apply the strategies that are feasible for your situation and learning style. Perhaps you might consider finding a motivated/dedicated study partner, or tutor, and implementing a consistent game-plan for conquering this exam next year.

You can do it!

Last edited:
Have any one used Pearls of Wisdome internal medicine for board reveiw?

I haven't heard of this review book but looked it up quickly on Amazon.com and browsed the "Search Inside the Book" briefly.

It's a bit outdated (last edition was in 2006) and some material is likely not relevant today.

In my opinion, I think it'd be best to use the most updated material since the ABIM exam requires knowledge of guidelines from the past 2-3 years--and we all know how the guidelines often change from year to year.

I'm going to go out on a limb and assume that you're not an Awesome Review spammer and just ask this question completely honestly.

What the hell are you thinking? You have failed the exam twice now (and that totally sucks...sorry to hear that) and used AR as your sole study source at least one of those times. Now, you're planning to retake the test (for a 3rd time) and use that same (failed) material as your primary source? How high are you?

I don't have a bias for or against any particular review source, but if I had failed my first (or second) time, I sure as hell wouldn't bother with the one I used the first time on my re-take. As it is, I passed my first time (in spite of my review material) using MKSAP and I have absolutely no intention of using that steaming hunk of crap 9 years from now for my retake.

I am with Gutonc on that. You have already seen what AR has to offer, why not just try the medstudy books + MKSAP 16 questions (you can get MKSAP 15 Qs as well if you need more practice).

Good Luck :luck:

Anyone know of a good tutor service for this test? I just can't get motivated to start studying...maybe if I get a tutor, it will help me get motivated! Any suggestions??

Looks like you are very close to passing in terms of the numbers. I would venture an educated guess that you'd need to answer only 3-5 more questions correctly to pass this test. Can you post your score report breakdown?

I recommend going over the score report and focus on reviewing your weakest areas first.

While AR has received some solid reviews from members of this forum (including myself), I think you ought to consider using a separate review source for a fresh perspective and different angle on the material--such as MedStudy Core Curriculum for example.

I suggest this because you already "did the AR 3-4 times" and didn't improve your performance on this exam.

Browse through this forum/thread and read--and most importantly--apply the strategies that are feasible for your situation and learning style. Perhaps you might consider finding a motivated/dedicated study partner, or tutor, and implementing a consistent game-plan for conquering this exam next year.

You can do it!

Thank you,

Since I did very limited number of questions (big mistake),I cannot blame only AR for my failure, that's why I may use it again. Butfor sure I will use other source. I do have Med study books and DVDs of 2010,Master the board review 2011 (Kaplan), as well as MKASAP 15. I already purchased the Kaplan Q book which has 5 blocks, 80 questions each, Exam master version 7, and Medstudy Q bank of most recent version. More likely I will go with med study core review,which is relatively long, but at the same time, my work schedule is 7 on 7 off. Any advice please let me know.

You can do it!

"The questions for test repeaters seem to be more difficult and very confusing because answer choices are similar". Is that right?. How the repeaters can deal with it?

"The questions for test repeaters seem to be more difficult and very confusing because answer choices are similar". Is that right?. How the repeaters can deal with it?

I think that the questions in general, and not necessarily just for repeat test-takers, are difficult because all the answer choices look correct or are feasible. It's usually one or two pieces (or none if it's a one-liner!) of info in the question stem that rules-in or rules-out each answer choice.

Successful test-takers understand the concept of the question (they are thinking like the test-makers), make the distinctions among the answer choices, and choose the correct one more often than not. Others have more difficulty and perceive the choices as one big blur and they choose the distractors/incorrect answers.

My advice for anyone taking this exam--first-timers and repeaters alike--is to read this entire forum/thread carefully, establish a personalized game-plan for study/review long in advance, hone in on weak content areas, intensify study as the exam gets closer, monitor progress and content-mastery with thousands of questions from various q-banks, and stay healthy and rested along the way.

Great success has been achieved by many on this forum who had failed this exam previously and ultimately passed (at times absolutely CRUSHED) it.

I believe that "success leaves clues" and it's a great strategy to model those who have succeeded...you'll find that you can succeed as well!

I have an hour long drive to work and back everyday. I was thinking of recording my notes onto a CD and listening to it while driving to work however this would take a long time to do. Does anyone know of any good review CDs I could buy? I dont know if listening to a CD would help but it would be a good way to review while driving.

Thanks guys for all the positive support on this forum for those who didnt pass. I feel like its an uphill battle right now in terms of motivation to get started.

Try recording it thru Sony VCR or any VCR and let it play.. I did record my voice through it and listen if I have time.. It's hard but if you have time you can do it...
Just received MEDSTUDY IM Core curriculum 5th edition 2013-2014.. Really Great, concise review material.. If you have the right materials to read/ review and Q bank to practice one will pass with high scores... Plan to read it for at least 2-3 times... Reading for the first time..it's challenging when working as full time( 7 days days and 7-10 days nights... With family responsibilities...

Reactions: 1 user
Can anyone tell me what percent correct I need on each subject to pass on the score report? I finally got the courage to look at it and most of my scores were at least 70% correct except H/O and nephrology (got 50% correct). Those 3 subjects were the only ones I used medstudy instead of mksap so I'm trying to see if there is a correlation.
Thanks

Members don't see this ad :)
Can anyone tell me what percent correct I need on each subject to pass on the score report? I finally got the courage to look at it and most of my scores were at least 70% correct except H/O and nephrology (got 50% correct). Those 3 subjects were the only ones I used medstudy instead of mksap so I'm trying to see if there is a correlation.
Thanks

You likely need to score between 68.5% to 71% correct overall to pass depending on the weight of correct answers. This means a minimum raw score of 141 out of the 205 counted questions. (I'm interested to find out if anyone on this forum passed with a lower raw score)

Therefore, to be safely in the pass range, I think one needs to score at least 71% on all the sections. Otherwise, which is more often the case, one might score well on a few sections and not as well on others but the stronger sections will "carry" the lower sections.

I think a safe minimum raw score to pass might be 146 (71% correct) because we have already seen examinees failing with a 70% correct score (due to the weighting variations.)

Bottom line--strive to crush each and every section so that in the end your average will be well above 70% correct and there'll be no question regarding a passing score.

Good luck and stay strong!

Last edited:
Thanks

What's your raw score?

(You can calculate this by multiplying each section by the % correct for each section and then adding it all up)

You likely need to score between 68.5% to 71% correct overall to pass depending on the weight of correct answers. This means a minimum raw score of 141 out of the 205 counted questions. (I'm interested to find out if anyone on this forum passed with a lower raw score)

Therefore, to be safely in the pass range, I think one needs to score at least 71% on all the sections. Otherwise, which is more often the case, one might score well on a few sections and not as well on others but the stronger sections will "carry" the lower sections.

I think a safe minimum raw score to pass might be 146 (71% correct) because we have already seen examinees failing with a 70% correct score (due to the weighting variations.)

Bottom line--strive to crush each and every section so that in the end your average will be well above 70% correct and there'll be no question regarding a passing score.

Good luck and stay strong!

Thank you for the reply! Did anyone use board basics book as their sole reading source?? I read almost all of mksap last time and I think it was too detailed. Do you think BB is enough alongside questions??

Thank you for the reply! Did anyone use board basics book as their sole reading source?? I read almost all of mksap last time and I think it was too detailed. Do you think BB is enough alongside questions??
Why don't you try Medstudy and Board Basics. I think using Board Basics as the sole reading source is not enough. However, I will be repeating the exam next year, maybe someone who passed can give better advice.

Why don't you try Medstudy and Board Basics. I think using Board Basics as the sole reading source is not enough. However, I will be repeating the exam next year, maybe someone who passed can give better advice.

I made detailed notes on all the mksap books books last time and plan on reading those again until it sticks in my head. Also I started recording my notes and BB2 onto a CD to listen to in the car. Additionally I might attend awesome board review. So really, I will be reviewing all mksap over again through my notes but BB will help condense the material to the most important ones (which I think I lacked last time). And awesome board review will offer a different perspective. What do u guys think??

Sorry for all the questions upfront. But trying to finalize a list of study material. Question for you guys..which one do you think would be more helpful:
1. Recording BB3 onto audio to listen in the car
2 Buy acp CD or another board review Cd to listen in the car

I am thinking of doing #1 because it will reinforce important high yield material. But I want to know your thoughts.

#1 is better.. Is there a big difference Between BB2 VS BB3?

#1 is better.. Is there a big difference Between BB2 VS BB3?

Very hard to tell because BB3 doesn't come out till dec 31st. For now I'm recording my weak areas from BB2 onto CD. When the BB3 comes out I will start reading that.
Anyone else on which idea you think is better..BB on audio or buy a course CD??
Thanks

Very hard to tell because BB3 doesn't come out till dec 31st. For now I'm recording my weak areas from BB2 onto CD. When the BB3 comes out I will start reading that.
Anyone else on which idea you think is better..BB on audio or buy a course CD??
Thanks

Using your own voice recording to help with studying is a great idea. Some people swear by its effectiveness. A few of my colleagues did this for their USMLE Step 1 studies as recommended by the "Falcon Review" and they thought that while it was "weird" at first to hear themselves on tape/mp3, they felt that they remembered the content better.

It kind of makes sense. You're actively engaging the material in multiple and unique ways--sight, sound, vocals--which likely makes it more memorable.

I suggest that you stick with recording/reviewing Board Basics and then test yourself with tons of questions. I wouldn't be surprised if your knowledge base improves significantly.

Best of luck and keep us posted with progress!

This is a great idea as you are trying to better understand the difficult subjects/topics or even concepts..,i did this too my weakest subjects/ systems...

Just getting review materials: got medstudy core IM and BB2..for questions- MKSAP..
How about others?

I have started compiling my study material. I just bought mksap 16 digital with BB3, already have medstudy Q&A from last year,and plan on buying medstudy flashcards. Also plan on buying usmle world questions 6 month. I have the awesome board review books from a friend from last years course so still debating on whether I'm going to attend the live version. Currently I'm trying to make audio CD from BB2 so I can listen to it everywhere. I hope to be done with this by dec 1st. But I start my new job this month..7 on and 7 off..so I will have to see how much time I will have to study.
When is everyone else starting their their study process??

Hi tastebud,
Others have done this, preparing for ABIM while working.. It's a matter of balancing work, personal life& prep for ABIM.. It's very challenging as I am in your same boat.. I started working July 2012 as a Hospitalist too 7 on/7off with family (one 7 yr old& of course Wifey).....
.... If others did it we could do it too...

Hi Tastebuds,
This is also my question-when is the right time to start studying/reviewing for ABOM 2013?
can anyone give us enlightenment?

Hi Tastebuds,
This is also my question-when is the right time to start studying/reviewing for ABOM 2013?
I'm yet to take my boards - but even so, this question is irksome.

>> If you didn't pass at the first (or subsequent) attempt; clearly start preparing now onwards.
>> If you will take the boards first time next year; then how long you need to prepare would clearly depend on how strong/ weak you are - overall or in specific areas; and how well you do w/ board prep materials. Obviously, if you are going for a fellowship - better start preparing now (unless you plan for Allergy/ Rheum etc.).

Not sure if this was "enlightening" ..................

HI
Am asking the same questions when to start reading and what now. Want to plan it well this time.
Need a study partner, anyone interested email me at [email protected].

Hi Tastebuds,

Learning/studying/reviewing Internal Medicine will be a life-long process. Unless you have an eidetic memory, I think it'd be best to study early, often, and always. In other words, start NOW for the ABIM 2013 exam.

That being said, you must be cognizant of your state of mind during your preparation. If you are tired, unfocused, or distracted (by stress, anxiety, life in general, etc.) then the study time will be unproductive and wasteful.

Thus, the "best" time to study is when you are mentally fresh, alert, and motivated--either by fear (of failing), interest (in the exam material), or accountability (to a study partner or tutor).

As others have pointed out, it's best to create and stick with a game-plan. Assess your weakest areas and strengthen those first, then move on to your stronger subjects.

But overall, you must realize that starting early, often, and always is infinitely (and logically) better than starting your studies late, seldom, or never!

Stay strong!

I have started compiling my study material. I just bought mksap 16 digital with BB3, already have medstudy Q&A from last year,and plan on buying medstudy flashcards. Also plan on buying usmle world questions 6 month. I have the awesome board review books from a friend from last years course so still debating on whether I'm going to attend the live version. Currently I'm trying to make audio CD from BB2 so I can listen to it everywhere. I hope to be done with this by dec 1st. But I start my new job this month..7 on and 7 off..so I will have to see how much time I will have to study.
When is everyone else starting their their study process??

Is any one using, or used, or know about First Aid for ABIM. It is 700 pages book.

Hello -

Starting to prepare for the 2013 ABIM. I am currently reading MKSAP 15 and going through the questions. I would like to supplement with video lectures. Considering medstudy videos vs Harvard review videos vs Mayo review videos. Any suggestions?

Thanks!

Anybody interested in ABIM prep material? E-mail please.

Is any one using, or used, or know about First Aid for ABIM. It is 700 pages book.

One of the members "hhn786" posted on 10/16/12 at 4:52 PM about First Aid. This member got a 621 on the board exam (essentially "acing" it and being in the 10th decide or top 10% of all test takers this year).

Hope that helps.

Post happy thanksgiving to everyone!!!
Time to relax first;)

Hi Tastebuds,
I took october 2012 re-cert exam. was not sure how i did when i walked out of test center but thank God i passed!! I spent about 6 to 8 months studying/reviewing (few hrs a day), using mainly mksap 15; also used medstudy but only selected subjects+ boards basic 2. i used ONLY questions/answers for both mksap and medstudy to study (not reading through). i must have repeated mksap 15 Q/A like 5-8 times or something! i did the questions until i got at least 80% correct. medstudy Q/A booklet once only; the study sections in medstudy=really good for general review and i would spend more time reading through if i had time. Boards basic 2 was also quite helpful but so easy to read through. I think the main thing is to solidify what you learn and not spread out too thin by using too many sources. It was difficult to study given i was relocating/changing job (changed job twice within the past year!), my father passed away, some finance stress issues, etc.. It is difficult to say how to study best since we all learn differently. Anyway, there's a review course coming up -for those in CA--put out by Kaiser and Mayo clinic collaboration. this will be first year they have it. You might want to check it out (you can also come even if you're not in CA of course!). Good luck to all in 2013!

Hi, I missed several questions to pass ABIM this year. Want to restart but in a different way. Anybody interested study together? We can do it online once or twice a week. Send me email: [email protected]

Good luck to everybody!

Learning/studying/reviewing Internal Medicine will be a life-long process. Unless you have an eidetic memory, I think it'd be best to study early, often, and always. In other words, start NOW for the ABIM 2013 exam.

That being said, you must be cognizant of your state of mind during your preparation. If you are tired, unfocused, or distracted (by stress, anxiety, life in general, etc.) then the study time will be unproductive and wasteful.

Thus, the "best" time to study is when you are mentally fresh, alert, and motivated--either by fear (of failing), interest (in the exam material), or accountability (to a study partner or tutor).

As others have pointed out, it's best to create and stick with a game-plan. Assess your weakest areas and strengthen those first, then move on to your stronger subjects.

But overall, you must realize that starting early, often, and always is infinitely (and logically) better than starting your studies late, seldom, or never!

Stay strong!
i agree with this sentiment completely. Having studied and taken a few boards (I also sit for Pediatrics) a few times (certified/recertified) over the years, i've learned that you shouldn't expect to see similar questions from your study materials and questions you see on boards (though, there were a few). But,what you should expect is that the studying/reviewing process does give you enough knowledge base to "extrapolate" and "synthesize" the information so you can make educated guesses, and guess correctly. I can honestly say i didn't really "know" the answer to most of the questions on recent board. I was making a lot of educated guesses! For example, if you know which conditions would give you an anion gap acidosis, then you can select the one that does NOT give you a gap acidosis--if that's what the question is asking. so anyway, because you won't see exact or very similar questions from study materials to actual board questions, it's nerve racking when you walk out of test center. But, study consistently, faithfully and consolidate the information in your brain! It is really about repetition, repetition, repetition!

i agree with this sentiment completely. Having studied and taken a few boards (I also sit for Pediatrics) a few times (certified/recertified) over the years, i've learned that you shouldn't expect to see similar questions from your study materials and questions you see on boards (though, there were a few). But,what you should expect is that the studying/reviewing process does give you enough knowledge base to "extrapolate" and "synthesize" the information so you can make educated guesses, and guess correctly. I can honestly say i didn't really "know" the answer to most of the questions on recent board. I was making a lot of educated guesses! For example, if you know which conditions would give you an anion gap acidosis, then you can select the one that does NOT give you a gap acidosis--if that's what the question is asking. so anyway, because you won't see exact or very similar questions from study materials to actual board questions, it's nerve racking when you walk out of test center. But, study consistently, faithfully and consolidate the information in your brain! It is really about repetition, repetition, repetition!

Well said! I've always wondered how test-makers come up with novel questions about material that essentially remains unchanged over many years (not counting updates in guidelines, new drug treatments, etc.)

I suppose one way they do this is to provide less and less information in each question (I saw many "one-liner" questions!) or give a very long case presentation that includes features of many similar diseases and provide only one or two details embedded in that case to enable one to confidently rule-in and/or rule-out each answer choice.

I was never a stellar test-taker but I did learn a few things from my peers who've crushed these national-level exams.

1. They absolutely knew the material COLD, inside-out, backwards-forwards, total conceptual mastery.

This enabled them to successfully narrow down answer choices to that single best ONE--whereas I'd struggle to choose among at least two or more answer choices that all looked correct and subsequently choosing the distractor answer vs. the correct one. Again, as "IMB1836" noted, those who can make "educated guesses" often have a strong knowledge base and can manipulate this knowledge base to answer more questions correctly.

I found that focusing on my weakest areas first and then reviewing them frequently until exam time likely enabled me to pass this ABIM exam on the first try. No doubt, I had some knowledge gaps and it took some focused review to address them.

I'm often impressed by those who have an innate skill of being able to "ace" these standardized tests with much less time-intensive study. I think this has a lot to do with the way their minds process the material as it is acquired. New concepts are likely captured and integrated and re-visited so that any new test question is handled correctly and with greater ease.

Nevertheless, I'm sure this is a skill that can be developed by doing TONS of questions in a thoughtful way (i.e. going over all answers and challenging oneself and being honest with oneself about whether or not one knew the concept or simply guessed successfully.)

2. They attacked the material from multiple angles and sources.

Many posts on this forum list at least three (or more) sources that one ought to master in order to pass the ABIM exam.

We've all seen folks use MKSAP, MedStudy (Core Curriculum and/or DVD program and/or Flash Card Illness Scripts), BB, Awesome Review, First Aid, multiple question banks (MKSAP, MedStudy, UWorld, etc.), and other resources.

As we always say, "use what works best for you."

In general, I think that using many sources--at least for this exam--gives one a different take on the same subjects and may increase one's chances of passing. Again, I would only suggest adding multiple sources as long as one MASTERS at least one or two of them. (Hence the adage, know one or two sources very well...) This way one can build upon an already strong conceptual foundation and deep understanding rather than be spread thin.

3. They are GREAT teachers. My PD always advised to "teach what you learn." That way, knowledge gets ingrained in your brain. Having a dedicated study partner is KEY!

4. They are supremely confident in their ability to CRUSH any exam. It's as if they THINK like the test-makers. This is a great skill to develop. I'm still working on it...

5. They help others who struggle. I am grateful for all the tips that others have shared on this forum. No doubt these will be extremely handy when I sit for the specialty boards and IM re-certs in years to come.

Keep striving and thriving!

Hello Guys,
LIke many on this forum, I am one of those unfortunate ones who failed their ABIM twice. My test taking skills suck- big times. I have been going through a lot !! sad , depress, worthless and all other crap that comes with being a failure. Well, finally after reading all these posts , I feel I am not alone and ITs time for me to get my act together and Kick ABIM's arse.
So -- Can anybody tell me Which video course is good-- Medstudy videos or The Pass MAchine?
- I am also looking for a study partner-- Skype is good. If anyone live in NYC and wanna meet up once/twice a week or so; even better. If anyone interested please My email is [email protected]

Thanks Guys!!

I plan to do Pass machine videos.. Anyone with the experience of doing videos from Pass machine? It is high yield? I have the chance to do most of the medstudy which are also good but I think did not help me much.. I guess It's not much high yield.. Anyone can refute me with my own opinion..

Hi, I missed several questions to pass ABIM this year. Want to restart but in a different way. Anybody interested study together? We can do it online once or twice a week. Send me email: [email protected]

Good luck to everybody!

I noticed from my previous test that there were a lot of short questions, basically they ask for diagnosis with few facts, which include sign and symptoms without any lab, but some time with images. So I think we need to concentrate more on differential diagnosis and our ability to diagnose with only few facts. In regard to the images, I saw a book, at amazon, published by John Hopkins (maybe) in 2006 or may be 2007 (I think), I don’t remember the exact name. It has around 500 clinical vignette all of them with pictures and radiological images. I could not find it any more, unfortunately. If anyone in this forum knows about it, please let me know. Thanks

is anyone considering going to Awesome review?

awesome review was good...but its really fast-paced.

if you are in the area, try to take it twice (he gives a great deal so it really isn't that much more to take it twice)...try to take one that is over serial weekends and then the intense 1 week in june or july...hearing it in smaller chunks earlier helps to keep it from feeling overwhelming and make the 1 week review really feel more like a review.

i also did the cleveland clinic review in june and i thought it was great!

Could anyone please list in chronological order as to what Books? Board review courses, qbanks are the best for the ABOM exams?

Also how many hrs of studying can you recommend in order to better tackle this exam?

Thanks so much!

Could anyone please list in chronological order as to what Books? Board review courses, qbanks are the best for the ABOM exams?

Also how many hrs of studying can you recommend in order to better tackle this exam?

Thanks so much!

All courses/books have their strengths and weaknesses. Pick one and stick with it. It seems medstudy books + MKSAP questions will be the best way to go (do as many questions as you can - you can get MKSAP 15 and 16 questions - about 2300 Qs). Also when you are done with medstudy, go over Board Basic 3 as many times as you can - It provides common mistakes made and tips on how to avoid distractor answers.

Good Luck

Thanks for your reply. I was wondering if you or anyone else has any experience with:

Mayo Clinic Course

Harvard Course

Cleveland Clinic Course

UCSF Course

Is it better to do them live? Which one do you think is the best?

Thanks again for all your guidance.