***Official April 2006 Score Release Countdown Thread***

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

gujuDoc

15+ Year Member
Reaction score
In the continuing spirit of the tradition started last year, we will hold this as your official countdown til score release thread. You can use this as a countdown, but may also post in here general conversation if you are just going insane over this wait. Also, this may not be an exact of when the scores will come out, but we don't know how many days before the official 60 days are over they will come out. Last year, they came out around June 15th at 10pm. But this will give us a rough approximation.

Ok, let the fun begin.........

59 days and counting........

Lets pray for all of you and for my very best roommate, and two of my other bestest friends. :D May all come with good news in the following two months.

This is for the neurotic ones who just need somewhere to vent their frustration over the wait. :p

Members don't see this ad.

Anastasis said:
2 glasses of Riesling and now I'm on to Irish Coffee.... But I'm beginning to think this party isn't happening friends. Maybe tommorrow night?
Don't you dare say that! I don't want to go through this again tomorrow!

Members don't see this ad :)
hey guys..i just wanted to say goodluck to everyone..its been fun to read this forum ...

goodluck..

jbayne04 said:
I think Shiraz is one type...and Syrah is the other...and they're similar but one is from Australia and one is from the US...? can anyone confirm that?

Yes, they are the same varietal. Shiraz comes from Australia and Syrah is from the US.

I'm starting to panic that they meant tomorrow. I cannot go through this another day, I am not that strong

IT's TIMEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEeKKKKKKKK!

Members don't see this ad :)
lets all push refresh at exactly 10:05 to see what happens

i cant do it. who wants to check my scores for me?

Dr Durden said:
We've reached blast off!

MY SCORES ARE POSTED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Verbal and Bio= GOOD
Physical = NOT SO GOOD

But about my AAMC practice scores, nothing too bad, nothing stellar.

Check my MD profile and please, please, be nice.

Mods,

Close this thread now. Countdown is over.

As per the rest of you transfer your posts with your scores to the thread at the top of the page.

35Q.

A little better than I thought I had done. I only started studying 3 weeks prior to the test, and had never taken a practice test. Just glad I don't have to retake in August.

Why aren't percentiles up? I wish they were, I think that would make me feel better about my 29. I'm so f-ing bummed. consistently scored 11 on VR on Kaplan tests and got a stupid 8.

Anastasis said:
Omg Omg Omg Omg
41q!!!!
13-14-14!!!!!!!!!!!!

Wow that's 4 points higher then I predicted. My prediction was that you were going to get 37 like on your practice tests. I guess I lost the bet but still one the bet. I won because I said you'd get higher then 35 but lost because my exact number was 4 points lower then your actual score. CONGRATS TO MY VD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :D :D :D

Where is Oxeye and MasterMd and Teerawit and Zephyrus????