***Official April 2006 Score Release Countdown Thread***

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

gujuDoc

15+ Year Member
Reaction score
In the continuing spirit of the tradition started last year, we will hold this as your official countdown til score release thread. You can use this as a countdown, but may also post in here general conversation if you are just going insane over this wait. Also, this may not be an exact of when the scores will come out, but we don't know how many days before the official 60 days are over they will come out. Last year, they came out around June 15th at 10pm. But this will give us a rough approximation.

Ok, let the fun begin.........

59 days and counting........

Lets pray for all of you and for my very best roommate, and two of my other bestest friends. :D May all come with good news in the following two months.

This is for the neurotic ones who just need somewhere to vent their frustration over the wait. :p

Members don't see this ad.

BallerinaDoc said:
well played. half into the riesling right now. it'll help no matter the result! enjoy.

I couldn't agree more. My wife loves Reisling. Anastasis (sp?) hooked me up with the website to a TX winery that makes a great Reisling. I'm not sure I can track it down right now, but if I find it, I'll post it for you.

what if 10 pm means 10 pm tommorrow...bc the main mcat page still says the 20th

Members don't see this ad :)
my cat's sitting here playing with a ball on a string. he has no idea i'm about to get either some really good or really bad news. i want to be a cat in my next life.

shebes7 said:
what if 10 pm means 10 pm tommorrow...bc the main mcat page still says the 20th

It is O.K.....the page says April 2005 scores are available as well....They will be here soon not tomorrow...we will be recovering from hangovers tomorrow :laugh:

i was freaking out the past few hours but now am feeling strangley calm...anyone else feeling the calm before the storm?

Members don't see this ad :)
danjo said:
I couldn't agree more. My wife loves Reisling. Anastasis (sp?) hooked me up with the website to a TX winery that makes a great Reisling. I'm not sure I can track it down right now, but if I find it, I'll post it for you.

please do send that my way. i am a huge fan of kim crawford (marlborough, nz). sauv is my favorite...but you cannot go wrong with the riesling or the pinot noir. even the unoaked chard is pretty good...surprise your wife with some...it is good stuff at a decent price.

what if 10 pm means 10 pm tommorrow...bc the main mcat page still says the 20th??????????????????????

kallie128 said:
i was freaking out the past few hours but now am feeling strangley calm...anyone else feeling the calm before the storm?

Yeah I'm there with you on the calm before the storm. Watching my kitten play with his new toy and my husband playing the piano in the background are definitely contributing to my calm, so a big ol' thank you and I love you to both of them is in order... :love:

danjo said:
*Any wine buffs out there can certainly help me out on this one*
It's a variety of red wine that is typically made in Australia. I believe Syrah is the equivalent American-made wine.

usually produced in Cali, France, and Australia

I think I should stop drinking now...

I'm nude, playing the bongos and smokin' a doobie

Hold on, someones knockin' at my door...

Dr Durden said:
Remember, those of us who are 21 have to drink for those who can't tonight....

In what godforsaken part of the country are you that you can't find someone to buy liquor for you?

Chronic Student said:
I think I should stop drinking now...

I'm nude, playing the bongos and smokin' a doobie

Hold on, someones knockin' at my door...

hmmm...i think that combo got matthew mcconaughey in some trouble not too long ago.

ecoffin said:
In what godforsaken part of the country are you that you can't find someone to buy liquor for you?

Some underage law-abiding citizens chose ice cream over alcohol and several hundred posts ago asked us to pick up their slack. 11 min....

I think Shiraz is one type...and Syrah is the other...and they're similar but one is from Australia and one is from the US...? can anyone confirm that?

I feel as though this is not gonna happen. Why isn't the curve posted?? I shall wait for the brave one to check at 10pm.

i'm sitting on my couch, drinking beer, and watching hell's kitchen with my roommate. it can't get much worse. seriously, this is the worst show i've ever seen.

this thread is about to pass the random non-mcat thread in posts

P.S. 8 minutes till 10

mcatnuts said:
my nervous are shot!!!!

Alright fellas, if Heidi Klum walked into your room in her birthday suit at exactly 10 PM and said "You got a half hour, big boy," could you wait till 10:30 to check?

tae1703 said:

P.S. 8 minutes till 10

Shhh, don't say that. There are competitive moderators in there who could cut this little panic party off prematurely. 5 min!

tae1703 said:

P.S. 8 minutes till 10

Anyone else gonna throw up? I hate this so much.

i bet aamc peeps are reading this forum and evil laughing.
what if the MCAT Test Hx crashes right when the scores are released?

Schaden Freud said:
Alright fellas, if Heidi Klum walked into your room in her birthday suit at exactly 10 PM and said "You got a half hour, big boy," could you wait till 10:30 to check?

multitasking my boy...i'm sure she could figure out how to type when I have her bent over the keyboard