***Official August 2006 Score Release Countdown Thread***

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Nikki2002

Moderator Emeritus
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
This is the official countdown thread for the August 2006 MCAT score release. Scores are supposed to be released on October 14th.
praying-cat-2.JPG

thanks guju for letting me take over :cool:

Members don't see this ad.

thanks!! got it done. whew. now i can wait, all prepared...just wait....wait....

Members don't see this ad :)
the baby in microwave and elmo is just wrong.
i prefer the subtlety of the cat hiding its face in disapproval.

I had this same problem because I am not applying this year. You have to set up a NEW username and password. It is NOT the same one as the one you used to register. I was pissed at myself because I had forgot my registration name and password but it turns out that you need a new one anyways. There should be a link to it on the thx page.
thanks!! got it done. whew. now i can wait, all prepared...just wait....wait....

So I guess you wouldn't like the Sesame Street + Baby gif I also have...would you?
umm no thanks. i'd rather not have visions of that mixed with my reading of genetic mutations: sounds like an ideal nightmare.

Careful with the English language now. I didn't state: "would you like to make some." There's a big difference. You read my first statement the way you wanted to. Not me.

How dare you talk to me like that, I am going to tell your mother.

umm no thanks. i'd rather not have visions of that mixed with my reading of genetic mutations: sounds like an ideal nightmare.

Visions? It's an animated gif.

How dare you talk to me like that, I am going to tell your mother.

She's dead, but nice try.

I'm just trying to swing this thread from people freakin' out tomorrow because of ms. kitty to waiting til Friday. I give you Arnold to burn some time:

I'm just trying to swing this thread from people freakin' out tomorrow because of ms. kitty to waiting til Friday. I give you Arnold to burn some time:

Why, thank you.

Fore moore daiz.

ms kitty?? hmmmm.
no. doesn't have a ring to it.

Members don't see this ad :)
but i liked ms. kitty.

im going to study amino acids now.
really?? ms kitty? ms salesman sounds very commercial too.

fun, amino acids. trade em for an in depth analysis of telomeres :(

I don't know what timezones you two are on, but regardless, it's too late to deal with any of those subjects. I'm calling it a night here on EDT. cya broc and ms.*insert name here*

Edit: Sweet, I got two really cool post numbers tonight. 911 and 917. Both Porsche related. :)

I predict that Brett got a 33-36+ score

I'm soooooooooo scared and my nerves are starting to finally kick in. The worst part of all is I have to go home Saturday for this stupid party my parents are having with a bunch of people I don't even like who are going to be pumping me about every detail of my life in a way that makes me uneasy. That's what seems to happen every time I'm in bradenton.

I'm praying sooooooooo hard right now I get a good score but I'm soooooooo scared.

I predict that Brett got a 33-36+ score

I'm soooooooooo scared and my nerves are starting to finally kick in. The worst part of all is I have to go home Saturday for this stupid party my parents are having with a bunch of people I don't even like who are going to be pumping me about every detail of my life in a way that makes me uneasy. That's what seems to happen every time I'm in bradenton.

I'm praying sooooooooo hard right now I get a good score but I'm soooooooo scared.
Don't you jinx me!

Lets take bets when the score will be online. My bet:

Monday 16th, 10am CST.

Lets take bets when the score will be online. My bet:

Monday 16th, 10am CST.

Oof! Don't say that. The idea of an additional 2.5 days of waiting, well, stinks!

I bet Friday, October 13th between the hours of 9pm and midnight EST. :thumbup:

Just wondered, if you already have one set of scores, do you log in with the same username and password? Will the new scores just appear below the old ones? Also wondered, at what point can you start a new thread? (I realize this question may not fit here, but was permitted from creating a separate thread with the question). Thanks for the help!!!!

TWO MORE DAYS!!!!!!!!!!!! :eek: :scared: :eek: :eek: :scared: :scared: :eek: :scared: :eek: :scared:

too bad there's a limit on using only 10 of these icons

Lets not get ahead of ourselves. Today is 10/10. Scores come out at the end of 10/13 if we follow last Aprils trend. Thats 3 days.

2 or 3 more days, woohoo! Time to get frisky with my nocturnal groove on!... yeah... I have absolutely no idea what that means either.

GujuDoc, are you a Hindu? You mentioned that you might be praying on Friday the 13th - to whom will you pray may I ask?

Anyway, I believe that the best solution to all of this is to check the site on Friday morning when the scores will likely be released, enjoy the day, retire home and watch Grey's Anatomy re-runs on DVD.

I'm going to be going to my dance class and then volunteering. While there I'm going to pray and then pray some more!!!!

just wondering if anyone knows from the past...
will aamc/mcat admin email us when the scores get posted online?

or probably a good amount of time later?
in any case, i'll probably be incessantly refreshing Thx for the next couple of days...

g'luck to all!

just wondering if anyone knows from the past...
will aamc/mcat admin email us when the scores get posted online?

or probably a good amount of time later?
in any case, i'll probably be incessantly refreshing Thx for the next couple of days...

g'luck to all!

No, they don't email you and there's nothing you can do but hit F5 repeatedly. However, they usually put up a teaser message the morning/afternoon of the date giving the expected hour. This June on the big night I was sitting on the THx page and it all of a sudden froze then automatically (and verrrry slowly) updated itself. Amongst the longest 30 seconds of my life...... :luck:

This June on the big night I was sitting on the THx page and it all of a sudden froze then automatically (and verrrry slowly) updated itself. Amongst the longest 30 seconds of my life...... :luck:

I kinda figured that. UMP posted up the link for the June release thread. At exactly 10PM you made the first post. I saw that score and was thinking to myself "the scores are going downhill from here on." :laugh:

lmao---yeah that will really help your self-esteem

yeah... I was following that fun and I thought Durden would kill the thread after he posted his first since no one would want to follow him...

BTW Nikki: I think someone should revoke your Caps and exclamation mark license ;)

...what movie was the above SL Jackson photo from? Or was this just a candid shot of SLJ talkin' to his #1 homie?

yeah... I was following that fun and I thought Durden would kill the thread after he posted his first since no one would want to follow him...

BTW Nikki: I think someone should revoke your Caps and exclamation mark license ;)

I have the feeling you'll be the first to post in that thread at 10PM and also with a score close to that. Thanks in advance. :rolleyes:

Status
Not open for further replies.