***Official August 2006 Score Release Countdown Thread***

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Nikki2002

Moderator Emeritus
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
This is the official countdown thread for the August 2006 MCAT score release. Scores are supposed to be released on October 14th.
praying-cat-2.JPG

thanks guju for letting me take over :cool:

Members don't see this ad.

aaah....my tummy hurts all the time...could this be the gnawing of fear on the epithelial cells of my stomach?? or the caffeine running thru my blood as i trudge through finals??

achhh my luck.

Members don't see this ad :)
I am going to wait for the hard copy to come in the mail. After much fretting and misery I have come to terms with the fact that I crushed the August MCAT. My prediction: 35+.

Just wondered, if you already have one set of scores, do you log in with the same username and password? Will the new scores just appear below the old ones? Also wondered, at what point can you start a new thread? (I realize this question may not fit here, but was permitted from creating a separate thread with the question). Thanks for the help!!!!
Can anyone answer this?

Last night I dreamed I made a 3.5 in physics and then when I went to check the rest of the score there was about a 100 different numbers under each section and my final score was a smiley face

I feel rotten. Just rotten. It's like I have put my life on hold for a two-digit number.. like its the end of the world for me :(

:luck: everyone!

my prehealth office said scores might come out tomorrow....not wanting to spread rumors or anything...no one heard anything like this?? I hope its Friday bc i really need to finish finals before i can get ready to peek!

So what did your premed advisor tell you today, if at all?

my prehealth office said scores might come out tomorrow....not wanting to spread rumors or anything...no one heard anything like this?? I hope its Friday bc i really need to finish finals before i can get ready to peek!

wtf does he know? he knows nothing. i talked to my advisor and they said that they, first of all, can't find out the students scores before us, and second, how did your premed advisor get his information.

and i'm not going to proofread myp ost

Last night I dreamed I made a 3.5 in physics and then when I went to check the rest of the score there was about a 100 different numbers under each section and my final score was a smiley face

the smiley face is a positive sign :)

Members don't see this ad :)
wtf does he know? he knows nothing. i talked to my advisor and they said that they, first of all, can't find out the students scores before us, and second, how did your premed advisor get his information.

and i'm not going to proofread myp ost
i did state several times i wasn't saying it was today for sure, just checking with people abt what i had heard.....so chill...
also it wasnt the advisor, it was the office.

n maybe lets drop it and think positive thoughts.

aaah....my tummy hurts all the time...could this be the gnawing of fear on the epithelial cells of my stomach?? or the caffeine running thru my blood as i trudge through finals??

achhh my luck.

Sorry to hear about the tummy ache; dyspepsia goes hand in hand with elevated stress, which caffeine (for better or worse) tends to exacerbate. :(

However, cuddling, nuzzling and grooming tend to release oxytocin and natural opiates, which can help soothe you through it. ;) :D

Sorry to hear about the tummy ache; dyspepsia goes hand in hand with elevated stress, which caffeine (for better or worse) tends to exacerbate. :(

However, cuddling, nuzzling and grooming tend to release oxytocin and natural opiates, which can help soothe you through it. ;) :D
mm...cant give up caffeine right now and dont have time for the others but thankfully only coupla more days :)
good to know though....i'll know what i need to do next time ;)

Guess who's back.. back again...

Yadda yadda...

Yeah, I'm glad I've been on the down-low these past two months or this thread would've probably given me high BP.

I have a midterm Wednesday and Friday to keep my mind off my score.

But I will be drinking heavily Friday night in celebration, despair or preparation for one of the previous two! :laugh:

Nice to see some familiar faces...

Good luck everyone :luck:

3 more days...

I'm pretty anxious for score release but at the same time this is all a little sad because our friendships are coming to an end :( Well, maybe not for those of us who are gonna be retaking it. I'll miss you guys.

I have an important job interview on Thu (that is - important IF med schools don't want me this year - so my MCAT score better save me!) It should take my mind off the score release, but it's actually compounding my anxiety level since I have 2 things to worry about the whole week now!

2 days, 14 hours, and 30 minutes. Woot! I feel kind of bad for counting down the minutes of my life, but at the same time I'm soooooooo ready to get these darn scores. Applying before MCAT score release (aka blindly) = scary!
:luck: :luck: everyone!

Yes my wife give good a sex. I only have to give her tv...no remote. If she want remote I crush her.

But she think she can goto medical school.

I say, you woman! You find me woman with big brain and I find you khorse with how you say...wing.

I have officially handed over the responsibility of checking my scores to my parents. They have the website, they have my username and password. I just couldn't handle it if the scores popped up on the page before I was ready to see them! I'm having my parents call me when they are available and then I'll pump myself up and look when I'm good and ready!

Now to get back to studying for that bio test I have tomorrow...

That's exactly what I did. I don't think I could take it.

That's exactly what I did. I don't think I could take it.

I don't think I could take having my parents check my score! Waiting for someone else to tell me what it is while trying to decipher their facial expressions/voice would be torture in my opinion! Same goes with boyfriend, best friend, random person on the street, you name it. Well, actually random person on the street might not be so bad if they had no concept of whether or not a 3 was good or bad...

I don't think I could take having my parents check my score! Waiting for someone else to tell me what it is while trying to decipher their facial expressions/voice would be torture in my opinion! Same goes with boyfriend, best friend, random person on the street, you name it. Well, actually random person on the street might not be so bad if they had no concept of whether or not a 3 was good or bad...

Oh they get to call me, which means I don't have to see their facial expressions.

I just can't do it myself. Eveytime I looked online from my Princeton practice tests, they didn't come out that great. I need another approach. I wanted to wait for the mail, but my dad won't let me. Sigh...

All I want is to do well. Is that too much to ask for?

So... I dreamed about my score for the first time...

Can someone tell me what it means if you get a score that's a multiple of e? :confused:

Status
Not open for further replies.