Official Countdown Thread........

Started by gujuDoc
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Status
Not open for further replies.

gujuDoc

Full Member
15+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Not that I took the MCAT or anything, this past August, but just because I feel like you all should have a thread like the one Crazy Cav had for us in April..........

Here it is, your official Countdown thread...................

As of now, you have 54 days, 3 hours, and 1 minute left til score release..........

Good luck!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 😀 😀: 😀 :luck: :luck:
 
Nikki2002 said:
who is gonna get 1500--come on i'll race ya
Dude, the GRE is out of 2400... geez. If you don't know that I bet you messed up hardcore on it.
Now, what's all this talk about an "MCAT"?
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Nikki2002 said:

stop.JPG


:laugh:
 
Wow. So I just performed a search to find the countdown thread from the April 2005 MCAT score release countdown started by Crazy_cavalier.

Anyhow, there were only 698 posts made in that thread until it was over. Me along with all the people here who actually took the test, and A-man and other mods, have far outnumbered in number of posts by way more then double the number of posts they had in their thread.
 
Arsenic, that sign's pretty good, but this one is totally my favourite:
claw.jpg

It's in seattle and it always made me smile when I saw it.
 
gujuDoc said:
Wow. So I just performed a search to find the countdown thread from the April 2005 MCAT score release countdown started by Crazy_cavalier.

Anyhow, there were only 698 posts made in that thread until it was over. Me along with all the people here who actually took the test, and A-man and other mods, have far outnumbered in number of posts by way more then double the number of posts they had in their thread.

top 3 posters of this thread:

JustR 326
gujuDoc 161
WhatUpDoc! 134
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
HEY I WAS BORED. :meanie: :meanie:

But getting back to topic..........................

4 HOURS REMAINING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
 
Arsenic810 said:
and guju cant? guju made like 2000 posts in 1 week this summer :laugh:


Yeah, but that was not all within the same two threads. I was advising people, and posting congrats, and things of that nature. I could never do the rambling on in poetic style so characteristic of JustR, but maybe Just R is right, and I am her twin. 😀
 
gujuDoc said:
Yeah, but that was not all within the same two threads. I was advising people, and posting congrats, and things of that nature. I could never do the rambling on in poetic style so characteristic of JustR, but maybe Just R is right, and I am her twin. 😀
lol, i like R and all, but she's certainly got this gift of gab, and I ain't talking hip-hop...
 
You guys, I just woke up from a nap. My dream:

I checked my score and had 36!! I was so psyched and told everyone. Then I realised I was dreaming and woke up. So I checked my score again, and was happy to find I got 32. Then I woke up AGAIN, and no score.

I think I'm going to explode. :scared:
 
Willow said:
You guys, I just woke up from a nap. My dream:

I checked my score and had 36!! I was so psyched and told everyone. Then I realised I was dreaming and woke up. So I checked my score again, and was happy to find I got 32. Then I woke up AGAIN, and no score.

I think I'm going to explode. :scared:
omg! those dreams inside of dreams are horrible!!
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
JustR said:
who cares?? Mcat scores are coming

Bummer, still not posted yet, I can't help it, I am compelled to keep checking, it's like the computer is calling to me..."If you check it, they will come"
 
Born2BMD said:
Bummer, still not posted yet, I can't help it, I am compelled to keep checking, it's like the computer is calling to me..."If you check it, they will come"
let me check
 
Status
Not open for further replies.