Official Countdown Thread........

Started by gujuDoc
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Status
Not open for further replies.

gujuDoc

Full Member
15+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Not that I took the MCAT or anything, this past August, but just because I feel like you all should have a thread like the one Crazy Cav had for us in April..........

Here it is, your official Countdown thread...................

As of now, you have 54 days, 3 hours, and 1 minute left til score release..........

Good luck!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 😀 😀: 😀 :luck: :luck:
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
My boyfriend is convinced they won't be up until tomorrow and I'll get no sleep... just refreshing all night long.

I hope he's soooooooooooooooooooo wrong
 
37669 people clicking on the THx system at once, ooooooo, that server ain't going to last.
Of course I'll be clicking a hundred times.
MustangSally.....AIM me pkmcneil21
 
Em1 said:
My boyfriend is convinced they won't be up until tomorrow and I'll get no sleep... just refreshing all night long.

I hope he's soooooooooooooooooooo wrong
your boyfriend is wrong...trust me, i know that dude
 
I agree, i don't think it'll be up until tomorrow either. I'll just check after 10, and if it's not up, i'm going to go party and forget all about it.

either way, it's THE FINAL COUNTDOWN
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
No scores yet. And only a few people in my chatroom. I hope we have less than an hour left!

Arsenic, imagine when the MCATs are given more than twice a year, this forum will be a lot busier!
 
youngdoc0585 said:
so i guess you're addicted to this thing when you chect it before your e-mail.... I log on as soon as I am near a computer... wow!


See for me, I kill two birds with one stone, by checking my email which has instant notification of messages posted on SDN threads that I'm subscribed to. :laugh: :laugh:
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I will really hate amcas if they make me wait till tomorrow...and plus, i think i'm starting to drive my parents up the wall...lol

Good luck everyone.... :luck:
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Status
Not open for further replies.