Official Countdown Thread........

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Status
Not open for further replies.

gujuDoc

15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Not that I took the MCAT or anything, this past August, but just because I feel like you all should have a thread like the one Crazy Cav had for us in April..........

Here it is, your official Countdown thread...................

As of now, you have 54 days, 3 hours, and 1 minute left til score release..........

Good luck!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :D :D: :D :luck: :luck:

Members don't see this ad.

HOLY CRAP!!! I LOG OFF FOR 10 MINUTES, AND THEN LOG BACK IN AND NOW THERE'S A NEW MESSAGE THAT COMES UP??? WTF's UP WITH THAT???

I think we are all going to reach the 2000+ posts in this thread by 12 am tonight or by whenever scores come out. Let's race and see who will be the 2000th poster.

Members don't see this ad :)
Arsenic810 said:
i will neither deny or confirm this :D

my psychology studies have payed off...one post and now i know who is from aamc here...

...so whats my score.... :D :D

gujuDoc said:
I think we are all going to reach the 2000+ posts in this thread by 12 am tonight or by whenever scores come out. Let's race and see who will be the 2000th poster.

ok, cool! tag...you're it! :D

gujuDoc said:
how many posts were hit in april?

medanthgirl said:
are ya'll going to hit refresh over and over or login in, logout over and over?

1/4 bottle of wine down, 3/4 to go! I better pace myself.... :rolleyes:

is that pathetic if i bump my own message??? :confused:

Members don't see this ad :)
gujuDoc said:
No I just looked at it earlier today. There 698 at the point at which you closed the thread cuz the countdown was over.
whats the most posts ever for an mcat countdown thread?

Scintillation said:
whats the most posts ever for an mcat countdown thread?

Beats me, but I think we are breaking the records right now as we speak. We are going to go in the SDN HALL OF FAME and all get special rings for our winning spirits. :D

gujuDoc said:
Beats me, but I think we are breaking the records right now as we speak. We are going to go in the SDN HALL OF FAME and all get special rings for our winning spirits. :D
something to console me if the scores turn out poorly

gujuDoc said:

dollar dollar bill yo $$$$ :p

Arsenic810 said:
i think this is only the 2nd one we've ever had

That is true. The other one was Crazy Cavs idea, cuz I stole the idea from him. Before, when i took it the first time, I just counted down on my white board and didn't really talk to the other posters cuz I didn't feel as connect with them and didn't know SDN well at that time. I really connected with the April MCATers and some of the Summer ones from this year though.

NEW MESSAGE

Thank you for your patience. The scores will be loaded tonight, but probably close to midnight Eastern time.

noooooooooo

psychMajor said:
NEW MESSAGE

Thank you for your patience. The scores will be loaded tonight, but probably close to midnight Eastern time.

noooooooooo
apparently they got sensitive about us mocking the use of "certainly"

Scintillation said:
apparently they got sensitive about us mocking the use of "certainly"
Alright, I am back on and anxiously awaiting and I think it is F%#@ing hilarious that they actually took the time to change the message to leave out the "certainly not before 10:30 comment" I can't believe there are lurkers from AAMC on here, what a riot, do they just get their jollies off of seeing us all lose our minds, what is the big deal to give 2 hours of sanity, instead of making us crazy for another 2 hours!! Stop the insanity, I am opening a bottle of wine, then moving on to the hard stuff if they don't get the D@*n scores up soon!!!! HELPPPPPPPPP!!!!!

Im actually saving all the different screens they display tonight so far i have 3 different screens just have to find a place to post them online. (i hear sometimes they get funny with a little countdown and stuff like "only ten minutes left etc.)

Arsenic810 said:
how did i get sucked into feeling anxious?!?!?! :laugh:
well... people have started to call me before the scores are loaded what's up with that??

Strangely enough, people called home at Nine o’ clock at night… I am amazingly surprised.

sim4radonc said:
oh u too!!!!!! UNC-CH here!!!

no way!!!

woo-hoo

hopefully we will represent tonight just like sean may and raymond felton...

hoot hoot!!!

Maybe they changed the message because they're gonna be up before 10:30? So they didn't want to have a message up there that said not before 10:30? Just speculating.

I bet they get a kick out of reading our frantic posts. We're pathetic! :p

I have not taken dinner yet, be back in hour if they are up or not. or else I have to go to sleep and updates will be tomorrow I have an exam guys.
Later all

mustangsally65 said:
Maybe they changed the message because they're gonna be up before 10:30? So they didn't want to have a message up there that said not before 10:30? Just speculating.

I bet they get a kick out of reading our frantic posts. We're pathetic! :p
So true... I have been tracked.
No fair

its great i have this firefox extension that reloads the page for me every "whatever i want" keeps me from pressing the button evey two seconds

I'm trying to study for an exam tomorrow, but I'm hooked on this website to find out when they are posted so I don't have to keep logging in every 10 seconds. Oh, so frustrating.

MyNameIsDoctor said:
its great i have this firefox extension that reloads the page for me every "whatever i want" keeps me from pressing the button evey two seconds

where do u get this extension?

hey whats up everyone. could be up in 7!
So how are you all going to "report" your score.
all at once? one-by one? in this thread or the "score" thread

anyways good luck to all

supermcat said:
hey whats up everyone. could be up in 7!
So how are you all going to "report" your score.
all at once? one-by one? in this thread or the "score" thread

anyways good luck to all

i'd like to just be able to have SOMETHING to post!!! :eek:

Status
Not open for further replies.