*****Official Countdown to May 7 Score Release*****

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Drewsuf

10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
I'm sure I'm not the only one who is super anxious to get the scores. I figured I would start this so people can talk about thoughts, concerns, or whatever else.

P.S. Check out this website, it's got some really funny stuff about the MCAT: http://medschoolpath.blogspot.com/

:luck: :luck: :luck: :luck: :luck:

Members don't see this ad.

SCORES ARE NOT UP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!111:smuggrin: :smuggrin: :smuggrin: :smuggrin: ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

Members don't see this ad :)
I wonder if you can call them and find your score earlier...like they charge you 10 bucks or something...that would be nice.

I am so glad have found you similarly tortured souls! I, too check with aamc absurdly often. I tested April 12th and these have been the longest 14 days ever...

I'm sure u guys will do fine...u all drove me nuts with this thread even though I won't be taking the beast till Sept...then I'll be my turn to freak out like u all again :D

I am so glad have found you similarly tortured souls! I, too check with aamc absurdly often. I tested April 12th and these have been the longest 14 days ever...

tell me about it... i have a feeling the next 2 weeks are gonna feel even longer. i want my scores nooooooooooooooowwwwwwwwwwww:scared:

Does anyone feel lucky on upcoming May 7th? Does anyone here feel that they aced the April MCAT? The test blew me away and don't feel lucky. Thus, I am waiting for judgement day next week and preparing for a retake.

Members don't see this ad :)
Does anyone feel lucky on upcoming May 7th? Does anyone here feel that they aced the April MCAT? The test blew me away and don't feel lucky. Thus, I am waiting for judgement day next week and preparing for a retake.

I know what you're thinking. Did I fire on all six cylinders, or only five. To tell you the truth, in all this excitement, I've kind of lost track myself. But being that this was a 45 MCAT, the powerful hand/computer-based test in the world, and would blow your head clean off, you've got to ask yourself one question: Do I feel lucky? Well, do ya, punk?

Is anyone here superstitious? ok, so I'm a huge Yankee fan and on the day I took the mcat, the Yankees staged a huge comeback in the 9th inning to win the game after being down like 5 runs or something. Really amazing. So that's gotta be good luck right? I really hope so!

I had my first MCAT score dream last night

i typed in my user name, then password, and then i woke up

haha i had a dream last night that i figured out that i could find out my score on the phone. so i called the aamc phone number or what not. So to find out my score, all i had to do was type in my own cell phone number, and I couldn't do it cause my fingers were all jittery and it was always off by one digit. i tried doing it ten times and failed. Then I screamed out nooooooo! and then i woke up.

silly me :laugh:

haha i had a dream last night that i figured out that i could find out my score on the phone. so i called the aamc phone number or what not. So to find out my score, all i had to do was type in my own cell phone number, and I couldn't do it cause my fingers were all jittery and it was always off by one digit. i tried doing it ten times and failed. Then I screamed out nooooooo! and then i woke up.

silly me :laugh:

that's why you shouldn't drink coffee before bed - I learned about this in biochem.

i nodded off just a bit ago and dreamt that scores were up. so i went back and checked just now... still blank!:laugh:

by the way have any of you guys thought about how you will check your scores? my friend told me that she basically just saw it on the screen after logging in... it was just THERE (as in, no "click here to check your scores" button).

i think i'm going to take a piece of paper... and move it down my monitor lol, so PS score, deep breath, VR score, another deep breath, BS score. Okay, and now it's time to freak out and sign up for a retake. :p

good point symphony101, lol, i think im probably gonna do that too. If i see the score at once...i think i might just shorten my life by a couple of years.

i nodded off just a bit ago and dreamt that scores were up. so i went back and checked just now... still blank!:laugh:

by the way have any of you guys thought about how you will check your scores? my friend told me that she basically just saw it on the screen after logging in... it was just THERE (as in, no "click here to check your scores" button).

i think i'm going to take a piece of paper... and move it down my monitor lol, so PS score, deep breath, VR score, another deep breath, BS score. Okay, and now it's time to freak out and sign up for a retake. :p

As you move the paper across the screen, if you see a 0 first then you are toasted because the best you can get is a 9, :) . If you see a 1 first then start celebrating a small round of victory. If you have 3 small victories, then you have a "full house" and will never have to relive the MCAT nightmare again. This is poker Las Vegas style!

What is everyone's threshold for retake? I'm thinking 30.

and then reality hit as weeks go by too slowly and scores are still not up! So, my question is if anyone knows what time the scores should be up. Any idea when the January ones went up? Is it a bad idea to check at midnight eastern time or will I be doing that anyway?

p.s. the reply title should obviously say "test"

and then reality hit as weeks go by too slowly and scores are still not up! So, my question is if anyone knows what time the scores should be up. Any idea when the January ones went up? Is it a bad idea to check at midnight eastern time or will I be doing that anyway?

p.s. the reply title should obviously say "test"

I think the January test was administered the 27th and 29th; scores were available Feb 28th. From the score release thread, it looks like they were posted at 6am that day. In April 2006, scores were released around 10pm the night before the release day. So it's hard to say for sure when our scores will be available...

the closer it gets, the more freaked out i become!!

i have also had dreams about getting my scores!!

You are not alone...I have been having bad dreams at night that I get my score and it's like a 12 or something...freakin' awful I tell you!

It finally set in a little bit, I keep thinking that I did worse and worse each day. I think I worry more and more about the scores on a daily basis. Not that great of a feeling. I just keep hoping and praying that I did good!! I'm gettin nervous though, how do the rest of you guys feel about it?

K, first of all, I have to give props for basing your name off a Sopranos character even though she is one of my least favorite ones...

I can totally relate though. I have had about 5 lady bugs land on my arm after not seeing one for at least a year or so...it's gotta be good luck or else let me keep on thinking that so my head doesn't explode like a fembot in Austin Powers...

I think I really like the (...)

Is anyone here superstitious? ok, so I'm a huge Yankee fan and on the day I took the mcat, the Yankees staged a huge comeback in the 9th inning to win the game after being down like 5 runs or something. Really amazing. So that's gotta be good luck right? I really hope so!

I'm nervously awaiting my bio score. Did anyone else think the April 7th bio was killer? And bio was supposed to be my strongest subject. 7 more days till we find out how bad it really was.

I'm nervously awaiting my bio score. Did anyone else think the April 7th bio was killer? And bio was supposed to be my strongest subject. 7 more days till we find out how bad it really was.

Yep, but only due to the "strange" orgo passage(s). I'm hoping my BS score is good(10+), I'd hate having to explain why I got an 8 in my strongest subject.

Is it bad if I've put off studying for finals to check the AAMC page multiple times a day?

Getting nervous.....one week left...

I hope my bio's not as bad as I think it will be. How do I explain a low BS score when I teach biology???? Sure, I'll get most the biology-based ones, but those orgo passages KILLED me. Agh!! All of my orgo studying didn't prep me sufficiently for that "Here's A and F, now give us B,C,D and E." That was hellish.

just think.. this time next time, we will either be extremely depressed or completely ecstatic.... i'm hoping for the latter. :laugh:

People, do we HAVE to rehash that painful bio experience? I had almost convinced myself that, under normal circumstances, I *am* good at orgo, until I relived the misery of April 7th through this post.

Maybe I should get (another) Ambien prescription so I can sleep on the night of May 8th!

Feels like stepping through a time portal into another dimension, i.e. (...deep, dark, Darth Vader-type voice from above calls out)..."THE REST OF YOUR LIFE SHALL BE DETERMINED ON THE MORNING OF WEDNESDAY MAY 9TH... STEP INTO YOUR FUTURE... IF YOU DARE!...MUAHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaaaaaaaaa...":scared: :eek: :scared: :eek: :scared: :eek:

People, do we HAVE to rehash that painful bio experience? I had almost convinced myself that, under normal circumstances, I *am* good at orgo, until I relived the misery of April 7th through this post.

Here's something more scary: the though of digging up those god awful review books May 9th :eek: I just cant imagine it, so hopefully it will never happen!

why cant they just do it tomorrow? they spend a grand total of a minute and a half per test on the essays, just give us the dang scores already!