*** Official Creighton Pharmacy Distance Pathway c/o 2019 Acceptance Thread***

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

mppharm19

7+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hi All!
I thought I would start this thread for students accepted to the Distance Pathway Class of 2019 so that we can start getting to know each other before welcome week! Below are the stats so far based on http://forums.studentdoctor.net/thr...ty-class-of-2019.1103687/page-2#post-16017989 :

Date: Accepted/Interviewees
11/18: 2/3 (per kitkatmeow: 1/3 deferred enrollment)
12/12: 4/27 (per confirmation in this thread)
1/16:
2/13:
3/31:
4/24:

Congratulations again to everyone and I am looking forward to working with and getting to know each of you!

Members don't see this ad.

Last edited:
Reactions: 1 users
Hi All!
I thought I would start this thread for students accepted to the Distance Pathway Class of 2019 so that we can start getting to know each other before welcome week! Below are the stats so far based on http://forums.studentdoctor.net/thr...ty-class-of-2019.1103687/page-2#post-16017989 :

Date: Interviewees/Accepted
11/18: 3/3 per kitkatmeow
12/12: 27/ 2 (confirmed in thread, myself included)
1/16:
2/13:
3/31:
4/24:

Congratulations again to everyone and I am looking forward to working with and getting to know each of you!
Congratulations!! I found out last Tuesday that I was accepted as well :) I interviewed on 12/12. Looking forward to meeting you again!

Congratulations!! I found out last Tuesday that I was accepted as well :) I interviewed on 12/12. Looking forward to meeting you again!
Congratulation to you! I found out on the same day as well. Who were you during the interview date?

Members don't see this ad :)
Congratulations 8487754183! I adjusted our count from the 12/12 interview date to include you as well! :)

I also interviewed on December 12th and got accepted so add one more to the list!! Cant wait to get to know you all!

Congratulation to you! I found out on the same day as well. Who were you during the interview date?
I was sitting at the front right table. My name is Heather and I'm from Reno, NV. How about you?

Reactions: 1 user
I was sitting at the front right table. My name is Heather and I'm from Reno, NV. How about you?
Oh I see, I was at the table in the back right corner. My name is Nga Le from Texas. I can't wait for welcome week!

I also interviewed on December 12th and got accepted so add one more to the list!! Cant wait to get to know you all!
Congratulation jmw0304! Who were you during the interview day?

Congratulations Heather!!! I am Mary from Wisconsin and was sitting next to you at the front right table :) I am so excited to catch up with you again and hear how the zoo was with your family! Congratulations again! I can't wait until July 27th!

Last edited:
Congratulations jmw0304! I have also adjusted our count :) we are now up to 4 from our interview session.

My name is Jami and I was sitting at the front left table. I am from Kansas City. Anyone receive their letter yet? I have been on vacation and thought it would be here when I got home today but found nothing from Creighton.

My name is Jami and I was sitting at the front left table. I am from Kansas City. Anyone receive their letter yet? I have been on vacation and thought it would be here when I got home today but found nothing from Creighton.

Hey Jami, me and Mary have recieved our Acceptance Letters on Dec 27, 2014. Your letter should be there by now. Marry said Mrs. Aldridge mailed all of the acceptance letters out on 12/23/14.

Congratulations Heather!!! I am Mary from Wisconsin and was sitting next to you at the front right table :) I am so excited to catch up with you again and hear how the zoo was with your family! Congratulations again! I can't wait until July 27th!
Hi again Mary!! And congratulations!! I was hoping we would meet again :)
We all had such a great time at the zoo, I am really excited to know that we will get to come back again!

Members don't see this ad :)
I haven't received my letter yet either, but we've had snow and inconsistent mail due to the holiday... So I'm hoping I will get mine on Monday or Tuesday :) And congrats to all of you!!

I haven't received my letter yet either, but we've had snow and inconsistent mail due to the holiday... So I'm hoping I will get mine on Monday or Tuesday :) And congrats to all of you!!
Have you received your letter yet? Still nothing for me. I called and left a message this morning asking about it but havent heard back yet.

Have you received your letter yet? Still nothing for me. I called and left a message this morning asking about it but havent heard back yet.
No, I haven't... Did you hear anything yet? I'm starting to worry it was lost in the mail or something :-/

No, I haven't... Did you hear anything yet? I'm starting to worry it was lost in the mail or something :-/

Brittany called me back and said that it was strange that I didnt get mine yet. She emailed me a copy of my letter and directions on how to pay the deposite to hold my place. She said that if I didnt get the packet in the mail within a week that I should call her back and she will resend the information. You may want to call her so she can email you the letter and so you can pay your deposite.

Brittany called me back and said that it was strange that I didnt get mine yet. She emailed me a copy of my letter and directions on how to pay the deposite to hold my place. She said that if I didnt get the packet in the mail within a week that I should call her back and she will resend the information. You may want to call her so she can email you the letter and so you can pay your deposite.
Thanks! I called and left a message this morning. It is odd that we both didn't get ours!

For those accepted and who have committed to Creighton, is there a Facebook group yet? Just thought it may be nice to start putting faces to names!

For those accepted and who have committed to Creighton, is there a Facebook group yet? Just thought it may be nice to start putting faces to names!
As far as I know there isn't yet... But I think it's a great idea! I can look into starting one tomorrow and I'll let you all know.
And to jmw0304: I finally received my letter yesterday evening :) Did you get yours?

As far as I know there isn't yet... But I think it's a great idea! I can look into starting one tomorrow and I'll let you all know.
And to jmw0304: I finally received my letter yesterday evening :) Did you get yours?
Nope! Still nothing. I will keep watching for it. That is weird that it took so long to get to you!

Hey guys! I did start one, if you search for "Creighton University School of Pharmacy Distance Pathway Class of 2019" and send a request to join to the group :)
Im still working on getting all the group info up but we can reintroduce ourselves there so that we can start to put names to faces :)

Hey guys! I did start one, if you search for "Creighton University School of Pharmacy Distance Pathway Class of 2019" and send a request to join to the group :)
Im still working on getting all the group info up but we can reintroduce ourselves there so that we can start to put names to faces :)
Hi Mary,
Just sent a request to join the group. It is my husbands name (Scott Wade) but it is actually for me (Jami Wade). We share a Facebook account. Looking forward to meeting everyone!

Hi Mary,
Just sent a request to join the group. It is my husbands name (Scott Wade) but it is actually for me (Jami Wade). We share a Facebook account. Looking forward to meeting everyone!
Hi Jami! Congratulations! You were at the 12/12 interview right? In group 1from Kansas City?? :) I just accepted the requests on Facebook so you should be all set to post away!

Hi Jami! Congratulations! You were at the 12/12 interview right? In group 1from Kansas City?? :) I just accepted the requests on Facebook so you should be all set to post away!
Yep, thats me, from 12/12 in group 1. Finally got my letter in the mail today from Creighton.

Mary, I just sent a request as well! And it is under my husband's name too: Clint :)
And thanks for setting that up!

Turns out that one woman from my interview group (11/18) will be deferring her enrollment as she is expecting a little one! So only 2/3 will be attending I believe.

Last edited:
Turns out that one woman from my interview group (11/18) will be deferring her enrollment as she is expecting a little one! So only 2/3 will be attending I believe.
Count adjusted :) I haven't seen any posts from the 1/16 interview.. I wonder how many candidates were interviewed...

Hey y'all, I have been little bit busy with work and school. Anyways Mary, I sent a request to join the FaceBook page of our class. Let me know if you guys need help with anything. I know of a person who is graduating from Creighton Distance Pharmacy Program this year. She's very helpful and answered all of my questions so far.

Hello all! So wonderful to hear all the great news. I haven't sent in my supplemental application just yet but they're offering to waive my application fee so I should hurry and send it in.
As for interviews, how did you guys feel about it? Any advice for prospective interviewees?

hey everyone, i just submitted by supplemental, how long before everyone heard back after submitting?

Hello all! So wonderful to hear all the great news. I haven't sent in my supplemental application just yet but they're offering to waive my application fee so I should hurry and send it in.
As for interviews, how did you guys feel about it? Any advice for prospective interviewees?

The interview process was very relaxed. They make you feel extremely welcome. The interview itself isn't long - only about 30 minutes. I was interviewed by two faculty members and they didn't ask any questions I wasn't prepared for. It's much more of a conversation than an interview! If you have any other questions, feel free to shoot me a message! :)

hey everyone, i just submitted by supplemental, how long before everyone heard back after submitting?

After Creighton had received all of my application materials, I heard back in just a few days. However, I applied at the beginning of October before "application season" really starts to get heavy! Hope that helps a little bit!

Any updates? I didn't submit til January...haven't heard anything yet:(

Oh and how did your status on the Creighton site change throughout your application process?

mine just updated to complete and it says updates, i noted the status date keeps update so i know someone at Creighton is regularly checking my application i hope thats a good thing, any word from the last interview day?

Hi All!

1/16:
2/13:
3/31:
4/24:

Hi, All! Just to give this thread a little update, I have information about the 2/13 interview group. There were 14 applicants there on that date. The last I heard from the Admissions Team was that acceptance decisions were being made one-by-one throughout this week and next. Good luck to everyone!

Hi, guys! I'm in :thumbup:our class and just sent a request to the admin to join the Facebook group. I'm looking forward to meeting you all online or in-person soon!

Hi all. I was at the 3/31 interview and wanted to give a quick heads up on the numbers. There were 20 of us in that interview group.
Does anyone know how many have been accepted so far? (from the groups before mine?) I know they said that we should hear back in about 4 weeks, is that your guys' experience in turn around time?

Hi all. I was at the 3/31 interview and wanted to give a quick heads up on the numbers. There were 20 of us in that interview group.
Does anyone know how many have been accepted so far? (from the groups before mine?) I know they said that we should hear back in about 4 weeks, is that your guys' experience in turn around time?

I was in the first interview group in November. There were only 3 of us. They said they wanted to get us a decision within two weeks... It was 5 weeks before we received the official letter. At the 4 week mark I called and was given a verbal acceptance.

All 3 from my interview were accepted but one has deferred her enrollment until next year!

I hope this helps. Wishing you the best!

Hi All!

1/16:
2/13:
3/31:
4/24:

Hi, is this a group? How can I join? :)

Hello all, I know this is a thread for the class of 2019, But I was just accepted at Creighton distance pathway for Pharmacy 2020 ( yaaayy!!) but I might miss the deadline for a Bio 1 prerequisite because I am in my winter semester , and Creighton is in their spring and the deadline is May 7th. Had anyone experienced a similar issue, and was Creighton willing to extend/ work with students in this situation? I'm freaking out, any feedback would be greatly appreciated and also how is everyones first year going? ( distance pathway) any tips for me starting this program?

Sent from my iPhone using SDN mobile app

Current distance learning students,

I'm looking for reviews on your online courses. I have an interview coming up and would love to know how you guys feel about it.

Thanks!