*** Official CWRU School of Dental Medicine 2019 (DMD 2023) THREAD ***

Status
Not open for further replies.
Whoo just got an invite! Surprised they sent it so late at night

Members don't see this ad.

Reactions: 1 users
How do you know this “social event” is an interview invite? I’m just worried because it says “social, non-stressful”

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I received two emails from Case. One about the social event, and another about an interview invite. Both are confirmed using eventbrite. The invite to the social event is not an interview invite. The email I received about an interview invite was very clearly an interview invitation. Hope this clears things up for you!

Reactions: 1 user
I received two emails from Case. One about the social event, and another about an interview invite. Both are confirmed using eventbrite. The invite to the social event is not an interview invite. The email I received about an interview invite was very clearly an interview invitation. Hope this clears things up for you!

Yup it did thank you!! I received the social invite 7-8 hours before my interview invite and was confused but thanks for the confirmation

Members don't see this ad :)
Applied 7/19 and was invited for interview 9/7. I think my status was always "complete" before it ever changed to "invited for interview".

cool, thanks.

Any word on up to what has been the latest interview date extended? Have essentially all pre December interview invites been given out?

Members don't see this ad :)
Interview #3
Residency: Michigan
AADSAS Mail-Out Date: 06/19/18
Application Complete Date: 07/12/18
GPA(Overall, Science): 3.96, 3.93
DAT (AA/TS/ PAT/ Reading/Any Section Below A 17): 20/20/23/18/None
Interview Date: November 1st

Hey! I'm wondering how are people making their portfolio for Case Western's interview? They said they want to be able to easily print it off as a pdf but they suggest things like Prezi and using pictures?

Has anyone had their interview and have ideas/advice on making the portfolio? Thanks!

wishing everybody good luck! :)

Did anyone receive an email from Case/Dr.Chuck this week not including the one with a link to his ADEA Decision Day blog post. I'm just curious because he says within the blog post that the week following Thanksgiving that he sends out additional information to "our desired candidates."

Reactions: 4 users
Did anyone receive an email from Case/Dr.Chuck this week not including the one with a link to his ADEA Decision Day blog post. I'm just curious because he says within the blog post that the week following Thanksgiving that he sends out additional information to "our desired candidates."
I only got the one he sent on 11/26 titled Countdown to Decision Day blog

Does everyone that interviewed get that email?

Should we expect an email by midnight or tomorrow morning? :)

Reactions: 2 users
In last years thread the first person to post an acceptance was at 12:23AM

I'm sad that I know this

Reactions: 3 users
I heard back from CWRU at 11:51 pm CST last year on Nov 30th. GOOD LUCK TO YOU ALL!! :)
So nervous..hope I hear good news tonight.
Thanks!!

Accepted!

Reactions: 5 users
Continued review status email few minutes ago :(

Accepted at 2:09 am!! Finally going to bed

Accepted at 1:10am central!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.