Official DAT score

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

ucfknight7

5+ Year Member
Reaction score
My official DAT scores have just been linked to my AADSAS account, should I call or email dental schools that are waiting for it that they have arrived or would it have no effect on how quickly they review it?

Members don't see this ad.

If they were uploaded to your aadsas app, dental schools will already get notified right when they're uploaded, so there's no need to tell them. They can see it.

Reactions: 1 users
My official DAT scores have just been linked to my AADSAS account, should I call or email dental schools that are waiting for it that they have arrived or would it have no effect on how quickly they review it?
Hey, did you have to do anything after taking your exam for you scores to update? How long did it take for your scores to be uploaded?

Members don't see this ad :)
Hey, did you have to do anything after taking your exam for you scores to update? How long did it take for your scores to be uploaded?
Yeah i called them and linked my dentpin to my aadsas account... definitely recommend doing that bc the representative said that they received it earlier this week so basically if I didn't call them I would've been waiting longer. It uploaded instantly too. It took about 2-3 weeks for them receive it. I'd call them daily and check from the second week after taking your DAT.

Reactions: 1 user
If they were uploaded to your aadsas app, dental schools will already get notified right when they're uploaded, so there's no need to tell them. They can see it.
Would you happen to know how long it'd take them to decide whether or not to invite you after they get notified? Just anxiously waiting haha