*** Official interview 2009 cycle thread ***

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Maryland for Jan 21st! Woohoo! :thumbup:

Members don't see this ad.

congrats, i have an interview with maryland too on 21st :), can't wait

Just got an interview invite from Tufts! Sigh I'm having a real hard time deciding to go or not...UoP was #1, then Tufts was #2 on my list before applying and I've already deposited at UoP :(

If I go though it will be on Jan 15th though

Members don't see this ad :)
Just got an interview invite from Tufts! Sigh I'm having a real hard time deciding to go or not...UoP was #1, then Tufts was #2 on my list before applying and I've already deposited at UoP :(

If I go though it will be on Jan 15th though

Hey, speaking from experience, I would recommend that you to your Tuft's interview even if you have already deposited at UoP. If you are just the slightest bit curious, you should go and check it out. At least this way, you won't go around wondering later if you missed out on a school you would have been really happy at. By the way, congratulations on your admission to UoP. I think that is a great program too. By the way, if money is an issue then don't put yourself in a bind trying to spend $ on a flight and hotel. Personally, last year, I cancelled 2 interviews post making 2 deposits. Sometimes I wonder if I missed out on anything. It just doesn't hurt to go and interview. You are not committed at all. Anyways, I wish you the best. I thought I would throw in my opinion. By the way, I also almost cancelled an interview at the school I'm currently at. I'm so happy I didn't b/c I got scholarship $ to attend. Anyways, do what you feel is right and best of luck. :luck::smuggrin::p

SA, Jan 12, second time interview In San Antonio. I had interview over there last year Dec 3th !

Hey, speaking from experience, I would recommend that you to your Tuft's interview even if you have already deposited at UoP. If you are just the slightest bit curious, you should go and check it out. At least this way, you won't go around wondering later if you missed out on a school you would have been really happy at. By the way, congratulations on your admission to UoP. I think that is a great program too. By the way, if money is an issue then don't put yourself in a bind trying to spend $ on a flight and hotel. Personally, last year, I cancelled 2 interviews post making 2 deposits. Sometimes I wonder if I missed out on anything. It just doesn't hurt to go and interview. You are not committed at all. Anyways, I wish you the best. I thought I would throw in my opinion. By the way, I also almost cancelled an interview at the school I'm currently at. I'm so happy I didn't b/c I got scholarship $ to attend. Anyways, do what you feel is right and best of luck. :luck::smuggrin::p

Thank you for the advice, I appreciate it. I do believe I am going to attend the interview because you are right I don't want to think "what if". The main thing holding me back is UoP being three years...how can I give that up once it is in my grasp?

BU on Feb 9th !!:nod: Yolanda Style~~

how were you guys contacted for the tufts interview? email, mail, phone?
thanks

Members don't see this ad :)
temple via email! WOOTZ my 2nd interview ^^

Info packets? I just got an e-mail and never received anything in the mail. Maybe I should call them.

You applied to KCOM and PCOM? You're in the wrong forum. This is pre-dental.

Buffalo via snail mail dated the Dec. 12th today; no email, no call. I thought I saw some other people get their invites with emails and phone calls? Whatever. Not complaining.

Congrats everyone! Keep them coming! Andrew and Zorie I am especially jealous of you two. :p

TEmple!!! email Friday... first things I saw after I landed for break at home :)

Got the same Tufts email, they are filling the dates Jan 21-23 and 26-28.

I also got the Tufts email today. Might withdraw within the next week or though, since I got a couple other acceptances, and don't know if I can afford another interview.

Midwestern.. just got home after going out and got it. Jumped on my parents bed since I'm home for break. :)

Missouri- informed in Dec by mail- date is mid Jan. anyone else with invites this late?

nova! status change on aadsas. is it true i will get a packet in the mail for interview?

nova! status change on aadsas. is it true i will get a packet in the mail for interview?

congrats hun!!!! :) haha yea you'll get a packet in the mail. There's a number you have to call to schedule your interview if i remember correctly...

Boston via email today. They gave me February 17th. Interview #8, I'm feeling special. :D

Yay! Tufts interview on Jan. 26th! My first interview.... what a relief!

pcakes and fishy19 your predents say submitted to AADSAS in October but when was the application actually mailed to Tufts by AADSAS?

Thanks

hey there, i submitted on 10/15 and the printouts were mailed on the 10/27

Arizona: schwing, pryda, eldirty, Driller220, cjb04, eternalxdemon,telebeans, Andrew324,alanis221
Baylor: TheGreenWave, lphiewok, klpennin, HumanCalculator
Boston: murff05, AlwaysImproving
Buffalo:eldirty, Klutzy1987, Dmitry Malayev, AlwaysImproving, aadsashoops, Andrew324, Orgodox
Case: War Eagle, glitter8386, ryanaj, Konfi, cm5796, schwing, sloken, efficient, PSU SHC 414, Chewy12, ak47, pryda, eldirty, Maregbe1, banana87, Epictetus21
Columbia: Cobalt31, CUDental, PSU SHC 414, Flipper405, pryda, Klutzy1987, Maregbe1, Orgodox, futuredentist09, Achilles2
Colorado: Andrew324
Creighton: DrReo, CUDental
Detroit-Mercy:
Harvard: Sajjy, ace01jem, Maregbe1
Houston:
Howard: OMFS08
Iowa: oclor,Citric2, antler22 ,Andrew324
Indiana: Andrew324, Dr. Reo, ryanaj, Konfi, sloken, cjb04
Kentucky:
Loma Linda: playa2652, eternalxdemon, futuredentist09
Louisville: War Eagle, Belle72, playa2652, antler22
Marquette:THEO, Andrew324, futuredentist09
Meharry:
Maryland: Orgodox,Epictetus21
MCG: Flipper405
Midwestern: Osims, schwing,Citric2, OsmisDDS, Chewy12, pryda, blanka, cjb04, Andrew324,alanis221, Epictetus21
Michigan: Osims, ryanaj, schwing, pryda, banana87, eldirty, somethinpositiv
Minnesota: schwing, CUDental, Andrew324
MUSC: smile101
Nebraska: War Eagle, CUDental, Chewy12, antler22
Nova: Dr. Reo, Konfi, playa2652, master pain, efficient, bodhi4092, waitingame, ak47, Klutzy1987, Mona, Dmitry Malayev, eldirty, dr bojangles, Epictetus21
NYU: Cymbidium, Osims, ryanaj, sloken, bodhi4092, Klutzy1987, Maregbe1, banana87, cjb04, Andrew324, dr bojangles, somethinpositiv
OSU: futuredentist09
OHSU:
San Antonio: Cobalt31, Lucid moments
Stony Brook: Dmitry Malayev, Achilles2
SIU:
Temple:eldirty, Klutzy1987, Maregbe1, Flipper405, Epictetus21
Tennessee:rollredroll
Tufts: AlwaysImproving, eldirty. Achilles21
UAB:Flipper405
UConn: War Eagle, Sajjy, ryanaj, cm5796,Citric2, Klutzy1987, Blanka,alanis221
UCSF: playa2652, telebeans
UCLA:
UF: AlwaysImproving, cjb04
UIC: somethinpositiv
UMDNJ: efficient, Klutzy1987, Dmitry Malayev, dr bojangles,alanis221
UMKC: glitter8386
UNC: PSU SHC 414, jennyollio, ace01jem, Tuthluver
UNLV: eternalxdemon, futuredentist09, Epictetus21
UOklahoma: Andrew324
UPenn:Osims, cm5796, CUDental, PSU SHC 414, Cobalt31, Flipper405, pryda, Maregbe1
Pacific: playa2652, rollredroll, OsmisDDS, eternalxdemon
Pittsburgh: Persevere13, Maregbe1, somethinpositiv, futuredentist09
USC:Maregbe1, playa2652, telebeans, Epictetus21
UW:
VCU: eldirty, master pain, Epictetus21
WVU: Persevere13
Western: eternalxdemon, playa2652, futuredentist09, Epictetus21

Whos gonna be at Tufts on 1/27!