You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
**Official Interview/Acceptance/Rejection Thread 2014-2015**
Started by #kalel
Get help with your application
Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.
I withdrew my application after they sent me a supplemental invitation a few weeks ago.has anyone heard anything from maryland lately?
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Congrats on all the acceptances! Impressive.Accepted offer at VCU. Declined offers at Penn (despite Dean's Scholarship, just too expensive), Detroit Mercy, Temple, Buffalo, Rutgers. Was rejected at UNC (out of state).
Has anyone heard from temple bu tufts or NYU (people that didn't interview yet)?
Acceptances: UNC, USC, LECOM, UNE
Interviews: UNC, USC, LECOM, UNE, ECU, Roseman, UNLV,
Declined Interviews: Tufts, NYU, MWU-Il,
Residency: NC
AADSAS mail-out date: July
Application complete date: August
GPA (science, overall) 3.4, 3.5 (4.0 M.Sci.)
DAT (AA/TS/PAT/Reading/any section below a 17): 21/22/22 (QR16)
Interviews: UNC, USC, LECOM, UNE, ECU, Roseman, UNLV,
Declined Interviews: Tufts, NYU, MWU-Il,
Residency: NC
AADSAS mail-out date: July
Application complete date: August
GPA (science, overall) 3.4, 3.5 (4.0 M.Sci.)
DAT (AA/TS/PAT/Reading/any section below a 17): 21/22/22 (QR16)
My portal changed today for USC to "offer made." I haven't received any official email saying I've been accepted though. Could this possibly be a mistake? I don't want to get my hopes up too much yet!
Contact them Monday if you have not heard from them. I have heard of this happening. The portal does not change unless told to do so. Congrats.
My portal changed today for USC to "offer made." I haven't received any official email saying I've been accepted though. Could this possibly be a mistake? I don't want to get my hopes up too much yet!
Check your spam filters!!! I sure hope it means what I think it means!
Residency: WA
AADSAS Mail-Out Date: 10/17/14
Application Complete Date: 9/26/14
GPA: 3.81 (BCP), 3.53 (Science), 3.78 (Total)
DAT: 20 AA/19 TS/23 PAT/25 RC/18 QR/22 GC/19 Bio/16 OC (took the DAT before orgo!)
Roseman:
Interview Notification Date: 12/10/14
Method: E-mail
Interview Date: 1/9/15
Accepted 1/30/15 by phone
OHSU
Interview Notification Date: 2/10/15
Method: E-mail
Interview Date: 2/17/15
Accepted 2/18/15 by e-mail
AADSAS Mail-Out Date: 10/17/14
Application Complete Date: 9/26/14
GPA: 3.81 (BCP), 3.53 (Science), 3.78 (Total)
DAT: 20 AA/19 TS/23 PAT/25 RC/18 QR/22 GC/19 Bio/16 OC (took the DAT before orgo!)
Roseman:
Interview Notification Date: 12/10/14
Method: E-mail
Interview Date: 1/9/15
Accepted 1/30/15 by phone
OHSU
Interview Notification Date: 2/10/15
Method: E-mail
Interview Date: 2/17/15
Accepted 2/18/15 by e-mail
Same thing happened to me but with different school!My portal changed today for USC to "offer made." I haven't received any official email saying I've been accepted though. Could this possibly be a mistake? I don't want to get my hopes up too much yet!
go celebrate!
Residency: WA
AADSAS Mail-Out Date: 10/17/14
Application Complete Date: 9/26/14
GPA: 3.81 (BCP), 3.53 (Science), 3.78 (Total)
DAT: 20 AA/19 TS/23 PAT/25 RC/18 QR/22 GC/19 Bio/16 OC (took the DAT before orgo!)
Roseman:
Interview Notification Date: 12/10/14
Method: E-mail
Interview Date: 1/9/15
Accepted 1/30/15 by phone
OHSU
Interview Notification Date: 2/10/15
Method: E-mail
Interview Date: 2/17/15
Accepted 2/18/15 by e-mail
wow, accepted a day later! congrats!
When did you decline the offer for buffalo?Accepted offer at VCU. Declined offers at Penn (despite Dean's Scholarship, just too expensive), Detroit Mercy, Temple, Buffalo, Rutgers. Was rejected at UNC (out of state).
AHHHH! Just accepted to VCU! Interviewed 2/24. This is my top choice!! 

Accepted to VCU as well! Class of 2019 here we come! This long application cycle is finally over for me. I will be releasing my spot at Tufts this week.
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Waitlisted from ASDOH. Declining this offer.
Acceptances: UNC, USC, LECOM, UNE
Interviews: UNC, USC, LECOM, UNE, ECU, Roseman, UNLV,
Declined Interviews: Tufts, NYU, MWU-Il,
Residency: NC
AADSAS mail-out date: July
Application complete date: August
GPA (science, overall) 3.4, 3.5 (4.0 M.Sci.)
DAT (AA/TS/PAT/Reading/any section below a 17): 21/22/22 (QR16)
Dang! Congrats!! I am assuming you are picking UNC? I go there for undergrad. Great place.
B
baegel
What is considered a lot of E.C.?
What is considered a lot of E.C.?
A large amount of EC's
I just received an acceptance email to UPitt. Not sure where to go with this now - have been accepted to 4 of 5 that I interviewed, and waitlisted on the 5th, which so happens to be my top choice. My cheapest option is now UPitt, but I got such a horrible, stressed vibe when I was there. My deposit right now is at UDM, which had an amazing atmosphere.
FIRST ACCEPTANCE!! MWU-IL!! I feel so light now 😀
Righteous!FIRST ACCEPTANCE!! MWU-IL!! I feel so light now 😀
FIRST ACCEPTANCE!! MWU-IL!! I feel so light now 😀
Congrats! when did you have your interview? and how did you find out?
First Acceptance to MWU-IL!!! What a great way to start the Day. Glad to see some other SDNers getting the same news.
Thank you SableFire!Congrats for all of you on your first acceptances!
...and all of you awesome SDNers! Seriously, you guys have been very good supporters in this forum. Best of luck to everybody!
I interviewed on Feb 19th and found out through email today. 🙂 Are you a med student?Congrats! when did you have your interview? and how did you find out?
So happy for you! Congrats!! I'm still waiting for an acceptance somewhere!FIRST ACCEPTANCE!! MWU-IL!! I feel so light now 😀
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Congratulations!FIRST ACCEPTANCE!! MWU-IL!! I feel so light now 😀
FIRST ACCEPTANCE!! MWU-IL!! I feel so light now 😀
Congratu-freaking-lations!!! I was rooting for you 🙂
Thank you!Congratulations!
Thanks, Stumpity!Congratu-freaking-lations!!! I was rooting for you 🙂

CONGRATS!! 🙂FIRST ACCEPTANCE!! MWU-IL!! I feel so light now 😀
PS. Is there anyone else who has not been rejected nor invited to interview and still waiting to hear back from NYU and Case Western?
I am also still waiting on USC, Tufts, and Boston...but I know they interview through April, and don't send out rejections till way late in the cycle.
CONGRATS!! 🙂
PS. Is there anyone else who has not been rejected nor invited to interview and still waiting to hear back from NYU and Case Western?
I am also still waiting on USC, Tufts, and Boston...but I know they interview through April, and don't send out rejections till way late in the cycle.
I interviewed at Case but I'm still waiting to hear from Tufts, Boston, and NYU for a potential interview invite.
CONGRATS!! 🙂
PS. Is there anyone else who has not been rejected nor invited to interview and still waiting to hear back from NYU and Case Western?
I am also still waiting on USC, Tufts, and Boston...but I know they interview through April, and don't send out rejections till way late in the cycle.
There are still 8 schools I haven't heard a peep from lol. No interview, no rejection, nada. Case western is one of them. You're not alone lol. I'm not expecting an interview invite this late in the cycle, I'd be very surprised. But anything can happen.
Can you elaborate on Pitt?I just received an acceptance email to UPitt. Not sure where to go with this now - have been accepted to 4 of 5 that I interviewed, and waitlisted on the 5th, which so happens to be my top choice. My cheapest option is now UPitt, but I got such a horrible, stressed vibe when I was there. My deposit right now is at UDM, which had an amazing atmosphere.
So happy for you! Congrats!! I'm still waiting for an acceptance somewhere!
Good luck!!! 🙂 Hopefully you will hear good news soon!!
Congratulations!!! You must be so relieved!! 🙂 Time to celebrate!!!FIRST ACCEPTANCE!! MWU-IL!! I feel so light now 😀
CONGRATS!! 🙂
PS. Is there anyone else who has not been rejected nor invited to interview and still waiting to hear back from NYU and Case Western?
I am also still waiting on USC, Tufts, and Boston...but I know they interview through April, and don't send out rejections till way late in the cycle.
No word from NYU here either. I applied ridiculously late in the cycle though so I'm not all that surprised. Still, I was invited to interview at MWU-AZ in January (result: alternate list) so I was somewhat expecting one from NYU as well considering they interview/accept even more people. I guess there's still a chance, but I'd be surprised at this point.
I just received an acceptance email to UPitt. Not sure where to go with this now - have been accepted to 4 of 5 that I interviewed, and waitlisted on the 5th, which so happens to be my top choice. My cheapest option is now UPitt, but I got such a horrible, stressed vibe when I was there. My deposit right now is at UDM, which had an amazing atmosphere.
Make a thread about it!
I would start emailing them. I emailed boston and got an interview a few days later. I've heard the same for many people with NYU.I applied late August to: VCU, NYU, Maryland, Boston, Temple, Louisville, Tufts, and Creighton. Haven't heard ANYTHING from any schools :-( Should I be worried? Or would they have rejected me by now if they weren't considering me? Help...
I'm hopping on the acceptance train too! First acceptance for me finally! NYU! Feeling relieved!
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
FIRST ACCEPTANCE!! MWU-IL!! I feel so light now 😀
Been watching you! Congrats!
Thanks for your "pull", Irishmom!Been watching you! Congrats!
Pulling for you !Anyone wanna offer some pull in my direction! 😉 Alternate at Marquette and I'm assuming waitlist/alternate at U of MN (state school that I interviewed at in January).
FIRST ACCEPTANCE!! MWU-IL!! I feel so light now 😀
CONGRATS!!!!!




Similar threads
- Replies
- 1
- Views
- 78K
- Replies
- 1
- Views
- 1K
Interviewing
Touro Class of 2031 Interview/Acceptance Thread
- Replies
- 1
- Views
- 2K