You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
**Official Interview/Acceptance/Rejection Thread 2014-2015**
Started by #kalel
Get help with your application
Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.
Just thought I would post and congratulate everyone on their post-Dec acceptances they have received so far, but more importantly to contribute to reaching page 100 of our thread. 

Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Nah, not even an interview. And I applied during the second week of June last year lolI'm sorry to hear that. When did you get the email? Did you have an interview?
Rejection #5, NYU lol
I'm sorry. Did you interview? Was it through email?Rejection #5, NYU lol
Nope I never interviewed. I just asked them for a status update yesterday hahaI'm sorry. Did you interview? Was it through email?
Did you interview?Rejection #5, NYU lol
Did you interview?
Read two posts above yours
It's been two years and been on some waitlists but finally got that acceptance, and to my state school. Low undergrad GPA and my Masters definitely helped for anyone worried and wanting hope! Good luck everyone!
Columbia rejection via email.
No interview.
Michigan rejectiom via email
No interview.
Yay
same here
It's been two years and been on some waitlists but finally got that acceptance, and to my state school. Low undergrad GPA and my Masters definitely helped for anyone worried and wanting hope! Good luck everyone!
Congrats, where at?
Univeristy of WashingtonCongrats, where at?
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Honestly at this point, its pretty much a terrible chance of obtaining an interview right?
Some schools are still interviewing but I'd start looking towards next cycle.
Honestly at this point, its pretty much a terrible chance of obtaining an interview right?
I don't think so..... Not sure if you applied, but WV just sent me an invitation last week....???
Honestly at this point, its pretty much a terrible chance of obtaining an interview right?
What are your stats?
Congratulations!! You must be so happy!It's been two years and been on some waitlists but finally got that acceptance, and to my state school. Low undergrad GPA and my Masters definitely helped for anyone worried and wanting hope! Good luck everyone!
Congrats! Hard work does pay off.It's been two years and been on some waitlists but finally got that acceptance, and to my state school. Low undergrad GPA and my Masters definitely helped for anyone worried and wanting hope! Good luck everyone!
People have been asking this for months but he won't say.What are your stats?
School: University Tennessee Memphis
Notification date: 2/20/2015
Method of notification: Phone call from the Dean of Admissions
Residency: TX
AADSAS mail-out date: June 21, 2014
Application complete date: June 10, 2014
GPA (science, overall): 3.76, 3.04 (non-traditional student)
DAT (AA/TS/PAT/Reading/any section below a 17): 19 AA, 19 TS, 20 PAT, 23 Reading, 16 QR
Notification date: 2/20/2015
Method of notification: Phone call from the Dean of Admissions
Residency: TX
AADSAS mail-out date: June 21, 2014
Application complete date: June 10, 2014
GPA (science, overall): 3.76, 3.04 (non-traditional student)
DAT (AA/TS/PAT/Reading/any section below a 17): 19 AA, 19 TS, 20 PAT, 23 Reading, 16 QR
Why do you say "horrible interview"? just curious because I find it hard to tell how I did from the other person's point of view.Waitlisted at nyu. I am getting- waitlisted left and right.
Only place i need to hear from is western which i think will be either waitlist or rejection due horrible interview.
I am gonna have to start preparing fo4 next cycle as my situation doesnt look too promising.
I just want to cry 🙁
Why do you say "horrible interview"? just curious because I find it hard to tell how I did from the other person's point of view.
I say that because i felt like interviewer rushed to finish it up. And from flying/driving for two interviews in the same week, i just wasnt feeling well. I could hardly speak, let alone articulate my answers. I know for a fact it was horrible. 🙁
Sorry about that... I actually wasn't feeling well at my interview either, but I 'm hoping they didn't notice.I say that because i felt like interviewer rushed to finish it up. And from flying/driving for two interviews in the same week, i just wasnt feeling well. I could hardly speak, let alone articulate my answers. I know for a fact it was horrible. 🙁
Rejected from columbia as well! no interview!
I guess my 28 TS wasnt enough for them! 😉
apparently, DAT is not the only thing they look at haha
no offense!
Sorry about that... I actually wasn't feeling well at my interview either, but I 'm hoping they didn't notice.
hopefully they will take that into consideration a little when they decide. We will see.
One acceptance is all it takes! come on! schools !
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Im pullin for those of you waiting on an acceptance! positivity and good vibes your way
edit: just realized im the first post on page 100. spot for sale, dm for details 😉
edit: just realized im the first post on page 100. spot for sale, dm for details 😉
Last edited:
Im pullin for those of you waiting on an acceptance! positivity and good vibes your way
I still come to this board to check up on 2thdds, stumpMT, and zircusio (sp)...I'm pulling for them.
I still come to this board to check up on 2thdds, stumpMT, and zircusio (sp)...I'm pulling for them.
I must have been whining too much for people to notice me haha.
I should stop and just study for my biochem exam. 🙂
I still come to this board to check up on 2thdds, stumpMT, and zircusio (sp)...I'm pulling for them.
On the waitlist for Roseman and Louisville and should find out how the Case interview went in a couple weeks. Thanks for your kind words!
On the waitlist for Roseman and Louisville and should find out how the Case interview went in a couple weeks. Thanks for your kind words!
im rooting for you too! i always recognize the chihuahua icon lol
Haha I just rocked my biochem exam 🙂 but it sure is hard to study sometimes!I must have been whining too much for people to notice me haha.
I should stop and just study for my biochem exam. 🙂
pull me too! Gonna be a bumpy train ride hahahahI still come to this board to check up on 2thdds, stumpMT, and zircusio (sp)...I'm pulling for them.
Hoping those of us still waiting will hear good news this week! Keeping fingers crossed! Good Luck y'all!
I heard UOP is already full and they are filling alternate list now and I know USC interviews up to April.Hi all,
Does any body know if BU, Tufts, USC, UCLA, UOP have finished their interview offer process?
They have not sent any information since I applied!
Besides that, Best of luck to everyone!!!
BU Is still giving out invites. UCLA has been silent for me since aug but their admissions said interviews through March.Hi all,
Does any body know if BU, Tufts, USC, UCLA, UOP have finished their interview offer process?
They have not sent any information since I applied!
Besides that, Best of luck to everyone!!!
I know USC is still interviewing and I haven't heard back from BU, UCLA, or UOP.. :/
Hope we all recieve the news we are all looking for! Best wishes!
Hope we all recieve the news we are all looking for! Best wishes!
Hi all,
Does any body know if BU, Tufts, USC, UCLA, UOP have finished their interview offer process?
They have not sent any information since I applied!
Besides that, Best of luck to everyone!!!
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Haven't posted yet so here goes..
Interviews: Columbia 9/12, Western 10/4, USC 11/12, Pitt 1/26
Waitlisted: Columbia 1/14
Accepted: None 🙁
Rejected: UCSF 9/29
Residency: CA
AADSAS mail-out date: 7/7/14
Application complete date: 6/20/14
sGPA: 4.06 or 3.96
oGPA: 3.99 or 3.88
DAT (AA/TS/PAT/Reading/any section below a 17): 23/22/23/20/none
Interviews: Columbia 9/12, Western 10/4, USC 11/12, Pitt 1/26
Waitlisted: Columbia 1/14
Accepted: None 🙁
Rejected: UCSF 9/29
Residency: CA
AADSAS mail-out date: 7/7/14
Application complete date: 6/20/14
sGPA: 4.06 or 3.96
oGPA: 3.99 or 3.88
DAT (AA/TS/PAT/Reading/any section below a 17): 23/22/23/20/none
Last edited:
No way...you should be choosing where you go to schoolHaven't posted yet so here goes..
Interviews: Columbia 9/12, Western 10/4, USC 11/12, Pitt 1/26
Waitlisted: Columbia 1/14
Accepted: None 🙁
Residency: CA
AADSAS mail-out date: 7/7/14
Application complete date: 6/20/14
sGPA: 4.06 or 3.96
oGPA: 3.99 or 3.88
DAT (AA/TS/PAT/Reading/any section below a 17): 23/22/23/20/none
Interviewed on Jan 16 and heard back on Jan 18. Interview day was very relaxed. Short interview, 10-15 max. Interviewers just asked if I had any questions about ucla. I literally said "No, are there any reasons why I shouldn't attend?" The interviewer LOL'ed and said "beach babes become less and less appealing." Then he asked if I like tanning. Then we talked about nano-diamonds and curing cancer [emoji33]
After, short tour around school. Not much to see really especially if you've interview elsewhere at private dental schools. They took measurements of your glove and coat sizes. Then FREE LUNCH [emoji39] [emoji39] plus student panel Q&A session.
All in all, no reason to fret. Got the sense that UCLA doesn't grant interviews unless you're a high prospect. Noemi said class was half full when I interviewed. 6 people in my group, of which I know for sure 4 were accepted, just because they joined the facebook group. Very solid school. Good name, good curriculum, good location. But you probably know that already [emoji6]
Good luck at the interview! Don't worry about it. Hopefully you'll join the class of 2019 [emoji1] [emoji1]
Hey I interviewed there on the same day but there were 8 people in the group, not 6? Anyway, congrats on your acceptance! 😀
Oh no 🙁 how many school that you applied to?Haven't posted yet so here goes..
Interviews: Columbia 9/12, Western 10/4, USC 11/12, Pitt 1/26
Waitlisted: Columbia 1/14
Accepted: None 🙁
Residency: CA
AADSAS mail-out date: 7/7/14
Application complete date: 6/20/14
sGPA: 4.06 or 3.96
oGPA: 3.99 or 3.88
DAT (AA/TS/PAT/Reading/any section below a 17): 23/22/23/20/none
It's not over yet! I'm still hopeful for that one acceptance. I haven't been rejected from the places I've interviewed at, and there's still time in this cycle 🙂No way...you should be choosing where you go to school
12Oh no 🙁 how many school that you applied to?
Similar threads
- Replies
- 1
- Views
- 79K
- Replies
- 1
- Views
- 1K
Interviewing
Touro Class of 2031 Interview/Acceptance Thread
- Replies
- 1
- Views
- 2K
