**Official Interview/Acceptance/Rejection Thread 2014-2015**

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
They just started handing them out… Don't worry, you've still got time!! :)

can i ask when you sent your app out? maybe they just haven't gotten to mine yet (app mail out date of 8/1)

Members don't see this ad.

I still do it even though I know they don't update on the weekend.... Am I doing it wrong, guys? I need an intervention.
On weekdays, I check my phone and this forum once every hour. On the weekends, I find myself checking every other hour. Sometimes I check, refresh, check, close, check, close, check, refresh, check, and THEN put the phone down.

Reactions: 5 users
Members don't see this ad :)
can i ask when you sent your app out? maybe they just haven't gotten to mine yet (app mail out date of 8/1)
my AADSAS mail-out date was 6/20 and app complete date was 7/8

my AADSAS mail-out date was 6/20 and app complete date was 7/8
Would you mind if I ask what app complete date is? I just got email from school saying they received my app. Dose it count as app complete date?

Would you mind if I ask what app complete date is? I just got email from school saying they received my app. Dose it count as app complete date?
For most schools, I received an email saying that my application and all necessary materials had been received and my application was complete. Unless your email says that they are waiting on other application materials (supplement, DAT scores, etc.), then I'm sure your email counts as the app complete date!

For most schools, I received an email saying that my application and all necessary materials had been received and my application was complete. Unless your email says that they are waiting on other application materials (supplement, DAT scores, etc.), then I'm sure your email counts as the app complete date!
Thanks!

come on Monday! We are all waiting for you.

Reactions: 4 users
Members don't see this ad :)
I got a Continuing Review from
Buffalo. Better then nothing I guess.

what does continuing review mean? mine is still under review :/
It's basically saying they have reviewed my application and down the line I might get selected for an interview. I am almost good enough lol=( they sent me an email to notify me. At first I thought it was for an interview.

It's basically saying they have reviewed my application and down the line I might get selected for an interview. I am almost good enough lol=( they sent me an email to notify me. At first I thought it was for an interview.

Hopefully you will get an email very soon for an interview! :) good luck!

Reactions: 1 user
Anxiously waiting for UCLA to send out interview invites! :confused:

Received the "continuing review" email from Buffalo as well :/ Oh well...at least it's not a rejection.

Interview number 2
School:university of Kentucky
Notification date:10/6
Method of notification: email
Residency:NYC
AADSAS mail-out date:8/21
Application complete date:9/6
GPA (science, overall)3.42/3.44
DAT (AA/TS/PAT/Reading/any section below a 17):18/20/17/18 qr yikes

Rejection from Meharry via email. It is my first rejection out of the 20 schools I applied to. It's weird cuz I interviewed at meharry 2 years ago , and this year my application actually improved at lot, so I thought I was gonna get an interview again. Oh well

On another note, my NYU interview went great. I got a great interviewer , and I freaking loved the school. It stinks that the cost of living is so expensive.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited:
Reactions: 2 users
LECOM e-mailed me today...

Only to tell me they updated my application and they still needed another letter of recommendation (2nd science professor) -____-
Took care of it. Otherwise still no word from any of the 9 schools I applied to.

Rejection from Meharry via email. It is my first rejection out of the 20 schools I applied to. It's weird cuz I interviewed at meharry 2 years ago , and this year my application actually improved at lot, so I thought I was gonna get an interview again. Oh well

On another note, my NYU interview went great. I got a great interviewer , and I freaking loved the school. It stinks that the cost of living is so expensive.

me too :(

I got the same email today from MehArry

Interview #7
School: University of the Pacific
Notification date: 10/6/2014
Method of notification: phone
Residency: UT
AADSAS mail-out date: 6/20/14
Application complete date: 6/4/14
GPA (science, overall) 3.45 sci, 3.56 overall
DAT (AA/TS/PAT/Reading/any section below a 17): 21/21/21/23/QR(16)

Beyond excited for this one!!!!

Reactions: 6 users
Wow, it seems like a lot of people are getting rejected from Meharry today.

Myself included :(

But don't worry, guys! Lots more opportunities! We're all gonna make it! ;)

Applied to 13. Rejected from 2. Interview at 2.

Interview #7

congrats!! wow so I guess they are still reviewing early applications -- giving me some hope! lol I was going to give up on this school since I submitted my app mid-july... do you mind sharing when you got your "application complete and under review" email from UoP? Thanks!

What are you talking about? Kerfufle got an interview invite from UoP.

MasterDental originally quoted the wrong post and thought kerfufle was rejected from UoP, hence the confusion

Rejection number 3!
From meharry.

Meharry, LECOM, nova rejections, continuing review from buffalo, one interview at une. 13 silent schools....

my other 2 rejections were from Iowa and Oregon

Interview #7

Congrats!! When are you scheduled? Pre December?

those who got rejected from Meharry, when was your application sent out?

My GPA is 3.94 overall, DAT scores (AA/TS/PAT/Reading) are 22/21/20/21 and AADSAS mail out date was July 18th. I applied to 7 schools and I still haven't heard back from schools yet :( Did I send out the application too late? Should I email schools? So nervous!!

My GPA is 3.94 overall, DAT scores (AA/TS/PAT/Reading) are 22/21/20/21 and AADSAS mail out date was July 18th. I applied to 7 schools and I still haven't heard back from schools yet :( Did I send out the application too late? So nervous!!
What schools did you apply to?

My GPA is 3.94 overall, DAT scores (AA/TS/PAT/Reading) are 22/21/20/21 and AADSAS mail out date was July 18th. I applied to 7 schools and I still haven't heard back from schools yet :( Did I send out the application too late? So nervous!!

what were your shadowing hours?