~*~*~* Official Interview Invite Tracker 2020-2021*~*~*~

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

TheDataKing

5+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hey All!

I made an interview tracker like the one I made last year as it turned into something very helpful (and anxiety-provoking) for many.

MD:

Share your II information here!

Share your application outcome information here!

and then you can check on your school's data here.

Let me know if you have any questions. Below are the links to the tracker from last year along with a few other helpful spreadsheets.

2019-2020 interview and outcome tracker

Post-II Acceptance Percentages

I know this year is unlike any other for y'all applying and invite you to reach out to current M1s/M2s, etc. if you have any questions. May the odds be ever in your favor!

Members don't see this ad.

• Love
  • Wow
Reactions: 10 users
you could consider adding "neighboring state" also to the response under " are you an instate resident", since lot of the public schools take only neighboring state applicants under the OOS category.

Reactions: 1 users
you could consider adding "neighboring state" also to the response under " are you an instate resident", since lot of the public schools take only neighboring state applicants under the OOS category.
There’s a “no & ties to state” for that reason!

Reactions: 1 user
Members don't see this ad :)
With or without the II tracker, premeds are still incessantly checking their e-mails, application portals, and SDN school-specific threads for updates.

@TheDataKing - Is it possible to investigate and see who uploaded the most recent II reports and remove ones that seem fake? Some of the most recent ones were reported in extremely quick succession of each other. We're talking 1 minute differences.

With or without the II tracker, premeds are still incessantly checking their e-mails, application portals, and SDN school-specific threads for updates.

@TheDataKing - Is it possible to investigate and see who uploaded the most recent II reports and remove ones that seem fake? Some of the most recent ones were reported in extremely quick succession of each other. We're talking 1 minute differences.
Some people post all of theirs back to back. I’ll check after my exam

This should take early decision into account. Many schools on this list prioritize ED applicants

Still haven't gotten any IIs yet!! Is this normal? Considering it's the pandemic and everything??

Neither have I :(

If you look at the Interview tracker without IIs you're going to have a bad time

My advice, only look at the tracker when you're logging your own II. Until then, relax and be relieved that the entire world hasn't blown up yet :)

Reactions: 1 users
Will an "Outcomes" tab be added? People are already getting R's, and A's will soon follow

Members don't see this ad :)
Will an "Outcomes" tab be added? People are already getting R's, and A's will soon follow
Yup - there's already a way to add outcomes

Reactions: 1 user
Yup - there's already a way to add outcomes

Thanks! Can you please also provide the link to view schools' data from this outcome tracker?

I still can only fill out the form but can't view the outcome data, could someone provide the view link please?

I think the MD tracker might have received too many responses, I'm getting an error that says the sheet won't automatically expand because 2 more rows need to be added @TheDataKing

I notice a lot of people getting early II's have 524+ MCATs, but I see comparatively fewer 523s and 522s. I wonder if a lot of schools use 524 as the cutoff to define "ultra high stat" applicants that demand immediate attention. I wouldn't say that it is unreasonable, given that the AAMC's study into the predictive validity of the new MCAT features Step 1 score ranges for each individual MCAT score until 524, at which point 524-528 are grouped into one bucket (with, I might add, a much tighter range on Step 1 scores).

I am referring to the data on slide 27 of this file: https://www.aamc.org/system/files/c/1/493340-lsl2018validity.pdf
Isn't step one pass fail for our year anyways? Wouldn't the first time pass rate be the only useful metric in that case?